Nursed Back to Health

Story Info
Meeting up with my friend after her accident.
5.4k words
4.67
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers

I was working around the house when I received a phone call from an old college friend, Becca. I hadn't heard from her in several years so when I saw her name pop up on my phone I had a strange feeling something had happened. "Hey Becca, how are you?" I was immediately anxious about what she was going to tell me.

"Hey Matt, its been a long time. I am sorry that I am calling you with some bad news. Jessica was in an accident about a week ago. She was hit by a car and her legs were seriously injured. The doctors were forced to amputate both of her legs. She is still in the hospital and recovering."

Let me go back to where we met. Jessica and I were both in the nursing program and had several classes together throughout schooling. We graduated college about five years ago. We had a large group of mutual friends, some guys and some girls. We became very close and spent a lot of time together. The girls lived in one house, and the guys rented the house right next door. The only time we were separate was sleeping, and even then, sometimes we weren't separate. Becca and Jessica were both my close friends.

While in college I always had a crush on Jess. She had straight strawberry blonde hair and light skin. She always had flushed cheeks, freckled skin that would easily burn during the summer. She had a skinny frame, small breasts, and long skinny legs. During our clinical labs, she would always look so hot in her scrubs with her thin waist line and tall figure. She was quite clumsy and ditsy which always made me laugh. From early on in our relationship I think she could tell I had the hots for her, and I think the feeling was mutual.

She dated her high school boyfriend for the first year of college, but then broke it off. While in college we always seemed to have significant others at opposite times. We frequently served as each other's "wing-man" when we went to the bar or to a party. If guys were trying to come on to her and she wasn't into it, I would swoop in and drag her to the dance floor. We hung out, laughed, and flirted all the time but never really got physical until our senior year.

She had been dating a guy for a while but knew it wasn't going to last. Our whole friend group joked about how this guy was going to get dumped at any moment. Jess and I were hanging out at the guys house one afternoon. My roommates all left for class, leaving Jess and I alone in the house. I could tell she was in a flirtatious mood. She kept giggling, and twitching around on the couch while we joked about our friends.

Then Jess said, "Matthew, lets play the nervous game." She jumped up and then sat right next to me on the couch. She put her hand on my leg, then slowly slid it up my thigh, stopping just short of my groin. I was more than happy to play along. I was overcome with nervous and excited energy. Jess was driving me crazy and I was ready to have her.

"Does this make you nervous?" She asked.

"Nope!" I said with a grin on my face. I then moved my hand up her thigh and grabbed her leg firmly just below her groin. I moved my other hand around her back and held her side.

"Nope, not nervous. My turn." She said. She then lifted her leg and straddled me. Her skinny body was right in front of me. She put her face right next to mine, letting her hair fall down around my face. "Nervous?" she asked.

"No chance." I said. I then reached in for a kiss and started to make out. I felt her body up and down. Her tight stomach and hips thrust up and down as she began to move her body with excitement.

We chased each other down the stairs to my bedroom and stripped off our clothes. The years of waiting each other out and holding back the temptation was boiling over. We couldn't keep our hands off one another. I threw her on the bed and pulled her panties off quickly. She had a perfectly shaved pussy with light pink pussy lips. Her light colored skin and small perky tits were a sight to be seen. She had very light colored nipples that were small and harder than ice. I reached down and sucked on her tits, flicking her nipples with my tongue. She let out loud moans and continued to thrust her body. She was so turned on and sexy. It was the hottest moment of my life.

I slid my dick into her pussy and watched her face release every muscle as I thrust into her all the way. I had a pretty thick dick and could tell she was enjoying every bit of it. She climaxed very quickly while I fought off every urge to blow my load first. Her pussy throbbed around me and her body twitched with every pulse of her orgasm. I couldn't contain it anymore... I exploded inside her letting out an audible grunt, not quite as loud as her, but loud none the less.

We both knew this was trouble. There was no denying that there was chemistry. But she has a boyfriend, and school was almost done. We kept our little afternoon study session a secret, or at least I did for the next few months. I had a good feeling that Jess told her roommates because after that day, the girls all treated me differently. The joked about me and even made comments about being well endowed.

_______

Jess and I lost touch after college when she moved to Chicago and got a job at a hospital downtown. I moved back home to Indianapolis, working as an ER nurse. I bought a house was dating on and off, never really finding someone I got along with as good as Jess. It had been over 4 years since I last talked to Jess. I knew that things would be tough living in different cities. I kind of hoped that she was thinking about me, but I never built up the courage to talk to her again.

Aside from that, I also had a little thing for amputees. Ever since I was a little kid, I was interested in and attracted to women with missing limbs. I had never acted on those feelings, but rather kept it a secret and figured it was something I would always hide. Because of my job I have seen a few people with missing limbs at the hospital, but most were either old or in serious medical distress.

So when Becca called and told me the news I was shocked. I felt terrible knowing that Jess was hurting her life was changed forever. I was worried about her and her health. I knew I was probably one of her only friends that had experience with these types of injuries and what to expect. I also felt like this was the sign I needed to get my priorities straight and tell her how I felt about her.

That evening, I wrote a text to Jess. I told her I heard the news and was thinking about her. I also asked if it was OK if I came to visit her and help out any way that I could.

Several weeks went by before I heard back from Jess. I wanted to reach out again, but also knew that she probably needed some space and time to recover. Finally, she texted me back. "Matt!!!! Great to hear from you BIG guy. Thank you for reaching out and sending flowers a few weeks ago. Your message definitely brightened my day. Its been a tough couple weeks but I am finally back home. My parents have been here with me helping me adjust to life again. Would you like to come up and visit this weekend? As much as I love having my parents around 24/7 I could really use a break from these two. Lol. You can help nurse me back to health. What do you say?"

What a relief, same old Jess, and she wants to see me again. I had plans for the weekend but dropped those as soon as Jess asked to hang out. I told her I was free and looking forward to hanging out with my ole friend.

_______

I got out of work early Friday and drove up to Chicago. My mind was going through how the weekend would go. I wanted to make her laugh as much as I could and feel like things hadn't changed between us. Her attitude in her messages seemed positive but I wasn't sure how she would feel seeing me in person. I also wondered how she would look. I didn't know how much of her legs she lost and how she was doing with her recovery.

Just before getting her apartment, I stopped at taco bell and picked up a chicken quesadilla. In college, after a night out at the bar, Jess would demand a quesadilla before going home. I swear in the time I had known her, I bet she ate several hundred of them in front of me.

I called her when I got to her building and she directed me up to her apartment. As I rode up the elevator to the 8th floor, my heart was pounding and I did the best I could to keep a poker face and stay calm. Her parents greeted me at the door and were excited I was there to visit. I shook their hands and noticed Jess out of the corner of my eye sitting in the love seat across the room. I turned and walked to her with open arms, a bag of taco bell, and a big smile. "Jess!!!!" I said as I walked over to her and hugged her for a long time. As I let go I reached out to hand her the bag and sat down on the coffee table.

She immediately started laughing and said, "oh please tell me this is a quesadilla." Oh I was so happy that landed perfectly.

"I was going to bring flowers, but figured you would rather have some meat and cheese on a tortilla." I said.

Jess looked really good. Her hair was nicely done up and in a bun, her makeup was cute and as always her cheeks were red. She was wearing a tight fitting quarter zip athletic top and black yoga pants. The pant legs were empty from about half way down her thigh. The remaining pant material was drooped down the front of the chair. I tried not to look at her lower body for too long and make her uncomfortable.

"Jess, you look really good. You look strong and I can feel your energy. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am just happy to see you."

She smiled and reached out to hug me again. I held her for a long embrace and rubbed her back a little bit.

Her parents said that they were going to leave for the afternoon a leave us alone to catch up. When they walked out the door I could see a weight lift off of her. "Uhhh, Matt you have no idea what it is like living with these two again. They constantly nag each other. All day they watch me like a hawk. They are definitely helping me but, I am not a baby either. They won't even leave me alone when I go to the bathroom. I really could use a break."

"I am happy to help you with that if you want. Just say where and when and I'll be there. I don't have to go back to work until Monday afternoon. I booked a hotel room a few miles away so I was planning on staying the weekend." I said.

"I know you just got here but do you think you would be willing to stay with me this weekend and I can send them home. I know this is a big ask, so please be honest with me. I have a guest bedroom and a whole set up for you. Save the money on a hotel. Please dude." She asked as she let out a laugh.

I was jumping for joy inside. I wanted to see her, help her, hang out, and tell her about how I felt about her. "Of course Jess, I would love that. I am your guy. Just say the word and I'll be there for you. I'll help you wipe your ass as long as you help me wipe mine... deal?" As I reached out my hand for a handshake. She laughed at that one.

We talked and talked catching up on old times. I tried my best to talk about anything besides her legs. I wanted her to bring things up on her own terms. And sure enough, after a little while she said she wanted to tell me what happened.

She was stretching in the parking lot behind her car after a run when someone turned around the corner of the lot too quickly and pinned her. The car was going way too fast in the parking lot and she didn't move out of the way in time. She was conscious the whole time. In the ambulance she knew her injuries were bad. She tried to move her feet and neither one moved.

When she woke up in the hospital and saw her body she couldn't believe it. It was so final, and jarring. She lost a lot of her legs and knew that prosthetics would be limited with her level of amputation. As a nurse she said she had seen patients with injuries similar to hers, but never expected that to be her life. Nurses often times are the toughest patients because they know better. I know Jess, and I am sure she was telling her medical team how to do their job.

I held her hands and listened to her story. She seemed pretty calm about the whole thing. I told her this experience would make her the best nurse in her hospital. I tried to explain to her that if anything this situation would open doors and create new opportunities in her career.

She then asked if I wanted to see them. I said yeah I do.

She pulled down her pants and carefully pulled her legs out. I could tell she was still a little swollen and tender. "I bet you didn't expect to see me in my underwear this quickly did you?" She said with a smile on her face.

"They look good Jess. They are healing nicely and the scars are really clean. Do they hurt?"

"Not as much as you would think anymore. The pain was next level when I was in the hospital. But since I have been home, the pain has gotten better. The last few days, I have almost no pain except for a few spots near the bones. Go ahead and touch if you want."

I reached out with one hand and gently placed my hand over her left thigh. I slid it across the front of the end of her stump and then over to her other leg. She said, "squeeze it a little and you can tell that they are still a little puffy. They should shrink a bit over time."

I did as I was told and squeezed gently. I couldn't feel her muscles or bones inside her leg and definitely felt the squishy swelling and pressure in her legs. I was harder than a diamond in an ice storm. I was hoping that I could hide it from her but it was becoming increasingly obvious. "Yeah girl, they did a good job cleaning up those scar lines. And the swelling looks like it is almost gone. Hey did you put on your sexy underwear just for me too?" I teased and winked.

"Well I wasn't going to wear granny panties around you that's for sure," She said and laughed.

We sat there for a few more minutes joking while she kept her pants in her hand. It was so hard to not stare at her body. She was beautiful before the accident, now the most sexy person on the planet. She had a single scar on each leg that stretched from the outside of her thigh to the inside. Her stitches were out and almost completely healed. Her thighs ended about eight inches from her hips. Both stumps were the same length. The way she sat her legs were pressed together and she had small creases in her skin where her thigh met her hip. The blue underwear showed off her thin waist line and ass. I wanted her to lift up her shirt just a little more to show off her tight stomach, but it would have to wait.

"Can you go over to the counter and grab my shrinkers. I want to get your help putting them on. The therapists said I should keep them on most of the day to help with the swelling."

I walked over to the counter carefully trying to hide my hard cock. I brought back the two silicone shrinkers. She leaned back and lifted her left stump out. I grabbed one, turned it inside out, and helped center it on the end of her nub, then rolled it up her thigh. It was a tight fit all the way up her leg to her groin. I did the other leg the same way. It felt like a shame covering up her beautiful stumps and couldn't wait to seem them again.

She eventually leaned to one side and put her pants back on. Just watching how she moved was sexy. She put her wait on one butt cheek and flared out her nub a bit then placed it in the pant leg. She then leaned to the other side and did the same thing. The empty pant legs dangling in front of me was such a tease. "What do you think, should I cut these to fit my nubs, should I fold them over? Or just leave them like this?"

"I think you should have some pants cut and hemmed shut so that they fit your nubs, and then you should leave some just the way they are. Show off what you got girl!" I said with a smirk.

______

Jess sent her parents home for the weekend. We agreed to stay in, get takeout, and watch some movies. I offered to go out to pick up food and drinks. Jess said she wanted to stay back and take a bath in peace while I went out.

I went out and picked up carry-out from the restaurant down the street. I picked up a few bottles of wine on the way back. When I got back to her apartment, Jess was in her wheelchair, her hair was wet and she had changed into a new outfit. She had an oversized sweatshirt on and a pair of short pink shorts that her nubs stuck out of. She wasn't wearing her liners, leaving her stumps exposed for me to see. It was so hard to not be distracted by her new body. All I wanted to do was scoop her up, take her to the bedroom and worship her body.

"Wine!! Yes please." She wheeled into the kitchen and pulled a bottle opener out of the cupboard. I grabbed a few wine glasses and left them in front of her to fill. I pulled the food out and plated it for us, then carried it over to the table. There was an empty spot at the table, leaving space for her to wheel her chair up to eat. We ate dinner and talked for hours at the table. We were on our second bottle of wine and having the best time. We laughed and laughed while talking about the glory days in college.

She even said, "This wine is getting to me a lot faster now. My body is like 30% smaller, think about all the money I will save on drinks now!" She laughed and tipped her glass back finishing another drink. "Ok I have to pee, I'll meet you on the couch in five minutes. She rolled her chair back and wheeled down the hall to the bathroom. She dinged the wall on the way into the bathroom, I wasn't going to give her a hard time. I cleaned up the kitchen and found a spot on the couch. When Jess came back she rolled up right next to me and then transferred to the couch.

"Hey can I ask you something? Do you think that guys will like me now that I don't have legs? It's so weird knowing that this is how I will spend the rest of my life. I just hope that guys will like me and want to have sex with me. I feel the same inside but I know that I am much different on the outside. Part of me still feels like the same sexy red head that likes to have fun. But another part of me feels like damaged goods and like I'll never be attractive again. "

"Girl, listen to me. I guarantee you that you will have no problem in that department. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Without even trying you were turning me on all day long. You have always been a tease and I am a sucker for it." I said.

"Who says I wasn't trying?" She said with a little wink and a laugh. "You are so sweet Matt. Did you know that ummm, you are the biggest guy I have ever been with? I have found myself thinking about your dick on more than one occasion."

I couldn't believe it. I had been holding myself back all day long and she was the one coming on to me. I squared my body in front of her and leaned back with a smile. "Lets play a game shall we?" I reached my hands out and put them gently on top of her nubs. I slid my hands up the outside of her legs so that my fingers were ever so slightly up her shorts. "Are you nervous?"

She was smiling from ear to ear and she laughed. "Nope" she said in between snickers. She then reached her hand out and put right on my crotch. Her hand landed directly on my very hard cock and I could see her eye brows lift and a surprised look come over her face. "Does this make you nervous?"

I think the fact that I had a raging boner already caught her off guard. "Nope!" I leaned in and kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head and slid her tongue into my mouth. She let out a small moan and scooted her body right up next to mine.

I slid my hands up from her hips and up her sweatshirt. I could feel the goosebumps rise off of her skin as my hands reached the back of her bra. I undid the strap and then slowly slid my hands to the front of her chest. As my hands gently grazed her nipples I could feel them get hard. Jess was moaning and continuing to slide her tongue down my throat. She reached down, undid my belt and unzipped my pants. She reached in rather aggressively and pulled out my rock hard cock. Her thin long fingers wrapped around it and she started to stroke it up and down.

mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers
12