Nursed Back to Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then leaned over to try and get her mouth close to my dick but accidentally fell over right on it. She let out a laugh and said, "I'm still getting used to balancing myself but just give me a second." She lifted herself up and I held her shoulder while she slid my cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and dropped her head down as far as she could handle it. Her lips surrounded the tip of my dick, covering it in warm saliva.

While she had her head down on me, I was looking at her ass and stumps in her short shorts. Her legs were spread apart with one nub hanging off the edge of the couch while the other was pushed against the back of the couch. She was thrusting her hips and grinding while she moved her head up and down. I reached my hand down the back of her shorts and grabbed her ass firmly. She let out a moan as I squeezed. I then reached further down her shorts and let my fingers slide between her butt cheeks. I slid my fingers back and forth over her asshole while spreading her cheeks apart.

As I was ready to cum. I knew I wouldn't last long looking at her tight body and short nubs. I held back my load as long as I could before finally shooting right in her mouth. She let out a satisfying gasp as she swallowed my load. She slowed down her movements making sure to get every last drop from my cock. I then helped lift her body up and right herself on the couch. I got up off the couch and dropped to my knees in front of her, pushing the coffee table out of the way with my foot. My hands went under her Jess' ass and lifted her so that she was sitting at the edge of the couch. Then I grabbed her shorts and panties and pulled them off very slowly, watching carefully as they dropped off the edge of her stumps. She spread her thin legs and lifted them slightly in the air. She grabbed each stump and pulled back to spread herself wide open.

Her pussy was completely shaved as if she was totally prepared to show it off tonight. She had a beautiful pink pussy with very little labia showing outside of her slit. Her skin was smooth and flawless around it. Her juices were pooling up at the bottom of her slit. I dropped my head down and stuck my tongue all of the way out, letting it run from her vagina up to her bare pubic bone. I did that three times before gently working on her clit.

My hands were on her tight waste grabbing her hips and pulling her body into my face. I grabbed her tightly and moved her small light body a little side to side. She was so easy to move and manipulate. Her body was shaking as I moved my tongue over the top of her clit. I could feel her engorged spot on the tip of my tongue. She was breathing heavier and heavier and moaning uncontrollably. She then let out a big scream and I felt her body twitch and tighten up. I worked around her pussy as she climaxed for several seconds.

I looked up and watched her open her eyes and look down at me. She looked like she was in a trance. "Ohhhh, you have no idea how bad I needed that Matt. No idea...."

"Hey look at us, we still got it. Just like old times." I said with a smile.

________

We stayed on the couch laying next to each other for hours that evening. We watched a movie and covered up under a blanket. I spent as much time watching the movie as I did looking over at Jess. She was laying with her head resting on a pillow on top of my lap. Her legless body stretched out on the couch. She had the blanket covering up her abbreviated lower half. Looking at the empty blanket where her legs ended was a major turn on.

I wanted to tell her how I was turned on by her new body. I wasn't sure how she would react though. Would she think that I was weird and creepy, or would she understand and want to continue seeing each other? I was really hoping for the latter. Would Jess trust me and understand, or not.

My mind was going back and forth about how to tell her my feelings for her. I said, "Hey Jess can I talk to you about something for a few minutes? It's about us and our relationship."

She sat up and turned her body toward me.

"I am sure that this is going to surprise you in some ways but I need to be honest. I am really attracted to you. I am even more turned on by your body now than before your amputations. For as long as I can remember, I have been attracted to women with missing limbs. I don't know why, I wish I did. But I have always found it very arousing. I am not sure if you have heard of this before, but I am not the only person out there that has these types of feelings. I am open to you asking me questions if you want, or if you are weirded out by the whole thing I understand that too. I never wished for you to lose your legs. I was attracted to you back in college and we had a lot of fun together. But I feel like its only fair that you know how I feel with things the way they are now."

I waited for her to respond. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I watched her process what I said.

"So, you find my stumps attractive? I don't really understand how? Like what about them?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

The way she asked it was promising. She didn't seem weirded out, but rather curious. "I think of it a lot like I do boobs, or butts. Looking at them is exciting and a turn on. I want to touch them, squeeze them, lick them, just like other parts of the body. You are the first person I have ever met missing a limb, but I have fantasized about it my whole life. I remember as a kid, my grandma had the Oprah show on one day. The guest on the show was a woman that survived a major accident and lost her leg and arm. I was probably no more than 10 years old at the time. But I had a boner. I didn't even know what a boner was at that point. I'm just trying to explain to you that this is somehow deeply seeded in me and I don't think it will ever not be."

"Wow Matt, I have never heard of this before." She sat there processing what I said for a moment. "When I showed you my legs after you got here, was that exciting to you?"

"Yes." I said.

"You like touching my legs? And want to do more than just touch them?" She asked.

I nodded at her.

"If this is too much or if you don't want to talk about it I understand. I have never told someone about this before. I have kept this a secret my whole life."

"No no, Matt this is a good thing. This gives me a sense of relief. I have been worried about my future since my accident. I don't want to be alone or unwanted by people. And I really like you Matt. I always have. You are a good, genuine guy and we have always been great together. I hope that never changes." She said as she grabbed my hands. "Thank you for telling me this."

I held her hands and let out a sigh of relief. "I want to be a part of your life and help you in any way that I can. What do you think about that?" I asked.

She smiled, leaned in and kissed me. "I would like that very much."

12