Nursed back to Health Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to keep enjoying the kiss of her nipple on my tongue, but it didn't feel appropriate to tease her too much. I rolled my tongue back around as much as I could of her nipple and slowly glided back to her areola, pumping out her milk as I went. She lifted her head back up and let out a ragged breath, then cleared her throat to regain her composure.

"If you don't mind it will be good for both of us to have an equal sample from each breast."

Reluctantly I released my full force suction on her ample teat, she slowly dragged it out from my mouth, my tongue continuing to caress it. Covering my teeth slightly with my lips I couldn't help but apply a little pressure to her nipple as it left my mouth, catching it for a moment, pulling the hard nub even longer until it finally slipped between my lips, still dripping milk, which I tried to lick off my chin.

Gwen stepped back slightly to reposition, her right areola glistened with the moist sheen of milk and saliva, the nipple plump and red from my sucking seemed almost twice the size as its waiting partner. Her left breast seemed eager for its turn, the impressive nipple protruding forward and already drooling milk from its center, dropping down the underside of her breast and splashing gently on the floor. I could see my attention had softened her right boob slightly, enough to give it a touch more sag, the top now sloped lower than the other. The untapped tit seemed strained by its internal pressure, her blue veins more prominently spiderwebbed over it's surface, her areola seemed to bulge forward more, ready for full release. Both breasts continued with a light drizzle of milk. She shifted her left hand under the left breast and lifted it, the spherical mass barely deforming over her hand, while the relieved right breast rested back on her chest. She adjusted the angle of my bed m with her right hand, in the process leaning over me slightly, letting warm milk drops splatter on my hospital gown. She lifted her hand, offered the fresh breast to my mouth as a slight surge of milk oozed out. I opened wide, ready this time, although as the nipple approached I snaked out my tongue and licked at the stream of milk cascading down the lower radius of her large areola. Breast collided with my lips, soft, pink and sticky areola formed a seal against my lips and a firehose of milk erupted out of this nipple against the back of my mouth. More aware of her body's reactions now I tried to make as much contact with her nipple as I swallowed and gave my first real suck, feeling it expand wider and longer in my mouth.

"Ahhh, that's nice," she said, "thank you, it's good to even them out."

I gulped down the mouthfuls of milk, her breast desperately unloading into me. She squeezed the small amount of titflesh she could fit in her hand, her veins bulging under her skin m as a heavier flow released. I began to push my face into her breast to help.

"No you need to relax," she giggled again slightly, I leaned my head back onto my pillow and she pushed the breast into my face, careful not to suffocate me in boob. I could feel a wetness near my ear and looked out of the corner of my eye, where I could just barely see her right hand cupping the bright red areola of her other breast, her fingers looked small and delicate as they dug into and rolled forward along her nipple, each time pushing out another gush of milk that splashed and soaked into my pillow.

She must have noticed my attention. "Sorry, I'll get you dry bedding, of course, I just need to empty her out a little more too." She gave the boob a jiggle as she called attention to it and the surface reverberated almost like a giant bowl of jello. The jiggling subsided as she went back to milking herself with adept, nimble fingers rolling along her udder-like nipple.

We carried on like that for minutes, one tit draining into my mouth, the other onto my pillow. She gradually slowed down her manual milking. She breathed heavily while I continued to savor the tit in my mouth, rolling her nippled around on my tongue while I gently sucked it back, drinking her in.

After another minute or so she began to back away from me, the pillow of tit lifted away from my face. I gave her nipple another suck, stretching the areola taut as she backed away, enjoying one last spray of milk as she slipped between my lips with a wet pop.

Gwen smiled at me. "I think that concludes your first treatment. Can I answer questions?"

I felt dizzy from the whole experience. I'd just spent minutes enjoying the most incredible rack on the planet, getting my fill of warm, delicious breastmilk straight from the source. What could I possibly ask?

"Just like... is this for real?" I asked her. Gwen giggled again.

"I need to take some measurements and log your treatment. How about I get us breakfast, and we can talk." She put a hand on my stomach, I realized I felt full with her milk--how much had I gulped down? Her tits, still hanging shadowed over me. They were no longer dripping but her pants were a mess of drying milk stains which trailed all the way up her soft stomach towards her nipples, still distended from their workout.

"You'll feel hungry soon," she patted my stomach gently, "you've got a lot of healing to do."

She finally reached up to her shirt and struggled to lower it over her mass of tit. At least this time they were softer. Her nipples bent down under the fabric, making an impressive visible impression unlike anything I'd ever seen. She walked to the door, gave me a little wave and left.

12