Nursed back to Health Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake’s treatments continue, with some added relief from Gwem.
5.7k words
4.84
25k
36

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
131 Followers

My head was spinning in shock and disbelief. My stomach felt full--how much milk did I drink? A pint? More? I must have spent at least five minutes on each of Gwen's magnificent breasts, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her rich, sweet milk. I had never seen such an incredible pair of tits, hell, each tit alone probably rivaled every other pair of breasts I'd ever seen combined. It was unbelievable just moments ago those engorged zeppelins had been crammed into my face while I worshipped them.

No, I guess. Not worshipped them. I was being served them. Yeah they were the tits of a goddess but whether out of sympathy or just pity that goddess was presenting them for me to enjoy their incredible nectar.

My dizziness began to take focus, I realized I didnt just feel lightheaded from the meds or the mesmerizing soft smell of milky boobs. I felt hard a hard throbbing below my milk-full stomach. Each heartbeat pumped more blood into my already diamond-hard cock, straining against my skin like I was going to burst. Unthinkingly I raised my bedsheets and pulled up my hospital gown. I had never seen my cock so hard before, pointing straight up from my lap it shuddered and throbbed, veins clearly visible along my shaft, my red head pulsing outward, wide and dripping with precum. My hand gripped my stiff member, fingers unable to close around my girth, my head sticking up well above my fist, plenty of shaft still exposed and throbbing beyond my grip.

Mindlessly I began to pump my hand, providing relief to the aching throb threatening to tear my cock apart. My hand glided up and around my head, I made a twist to smear some precum on my palm and around the edge of my head, then began to pick up speed. My hand glided up and down my cock like stroking a piece of glass. Those tits! The look of them. The feel of her long, plump nipple in my mouth. The taste of her milk. I remembered the spill of milk near my head and turned, taking a deep breath of the aroma left behind. The smell was enough, bringing my thoughts back to where I had been seconds ago, buried in soft, delicious tit.

My cock throbbed harder still and I felt my orgasm build. My scrotum contracted, I felt my pelvis clench. My body paused in a way I never felt before, the extreme hardness of my penis briefly holding me back until the pressure was too much and semen erupted out of me. I felt like a thunder god blasting out lightning. A massive wad of white cum shot inches into the air, raining back down on my torso. Another. Another. Each blast carried slightly less force, had slightly less volume, until eventually the last of my sticky white cum just oozed out of my cock and down over my fingers.

I caught my breath in a moment. I couldn't remember ever coming that hard before. I finally released my cock, the thick hard instrument still firm, only just beginning to slowly relax. I relaxed in the ecstasy of my release, letting out a long, slow breath.

I didn't get to relax long. After a few minutes there was a light rapping at my door. Hurriedly I threw the sheets over myself just as Gwen entered, rolling in a small cart with two trays heaped with breakfast foods.

She was already changed into fresh scrubs, and otherwise looked as neat and kempt as when I first saw her, long brown hair in a ponytail. Her face radiated warmth and calmness.

"Hi Jake, I know you--" she looked up from the cart and looked at me, then down at my cum-soaked sheets. "Oh! I should've asked if you needed help before I left. I'm so sorry."

My face reddened with embarrassment. "Oh... it's, um, it's not..."

She gave me a delicate smile and a wink. Wordlessly she closed the door behind her then glided to a cabinet, taking out some fresh linens. She instantly removed the topsheet and tossed the sticky wad into a bin.

"Roll to one side," she directed me. I rolled to my left and with practiced precision she plucked away half the bedsheet and applied half the new one.

"Now the other side." I rolled towards her. Rather than move to the other side she reached over me. With less outrageously oversized breasts she probably would have just brushed against my arm. Instead her massive breasts crowded around me, her torso gently pressing them into me side as she reached over me. Even through the fabric of her scrubs I could feel their warmth, and as she shifted to get the bottom corner, the hardness of her nipples.

"Okay almost done." She heaved her breasts off of me and I rolled onto my back. I hadn't realized this whole time while I'd thrown the sheets over my still-hard cock I hadn't pulled down the hospital gown, my thick red member still stood at attention in the center of the bed, glistening with slowly drying cum. I rushed to pull down the gown and Gwen whooshed a fresh top sheet over me, seemingly professional and indifferent.

"Trade you for a new pillow?" She returned to the cabinet and tossed a clean pillow across the room to me. I picked it up and slipped the milk-stained one out from under my head and sent it back to her with a gentle underhand. She reached out her hands and caught it against the front slope of her bosom, then to the bin.

She took one platter of food and placed it on a rolling tray, sliding it over my chest, rolling the cart around to the other side of the bed where she pulled up a chair next to me.

"I hope it's okay if I eat with you. We really launched in there but now could be a chance to answer any questions. And get to know each other... we'll see a lot of each other over the next two weeks."

I nodded. "That's, uh, fine. I'm not sure I'm very hungry."

She giggled, covering her mouth.

"Yeah you had a very thorough treatment, but you should try to at least eat some protein, once it starts to work your body will accelerate certain metabolic processes."

Gwen began to cut into a stack of pancakes. I reached up to the plate and grabbed a strip of bacon and took a bite. Swallowing the heaviness of my stomach abated. I finished the strip of bacon and reached for another. While I timidly pecked away at bacon, Gwen had plowed through a third of her pancakes, some amount of eggs and at least a couple of sausage links.

She saw me look at her and began to laugh again, sliding a fork out of her mouth.

"I probably look crazy! As you might imagine I've got to eat a lot." She tapped her free hand on the top of her boob, which joyously wobbled in response.

"For your boo--um, breasts?"

"Well, for the milk, of course." She winked, "like I said, have to keep my nutrients healthy to help you."

She took a few more bites of pancake while I just watched. Her appetite was impressive and her ferocity with food made her seem a little more human and approachable.

"Can you tell me a little more about the study?" I finally asked.

"Sure," she paused her breakfast, "but you should eat some eggs while I talk. You'll need it, really."

She leaned back and rested both hands on top of her breasts, her arms dug into the sides of the soft orbs, which only highlighted the prominence of her nipples strained against her shirt.

"Well, you should probably know, you're not really the subject of the study. We know the treatment works, although we're definitely interested in any side-effects you might have. The nursing staff are actually the ones being studied, Cooper's trying to figure out the right dosing and protocol for our drug."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well this all started with a new drug Dr. Cooper was testing. I guess it was to help new moms with milk production or something, but she began to notice some other effects in early tests. With continued use, the same drug metabolizes into something else when our bodies make milk, and that new chemical seems to stimulate healing, especially of bones, and some other metabolic processes. So really Cooper wants to find out the right amount to give us so we can deliver the most effective treatments."

"What's she envisioning, wet nurses for everyone at every hospital?" Actually that sounded kind of appealing.

Gwen shrugged. "I don't think she has a clear goal in mind, she's a pure researcher, she's just trying to get it right, I don't think she's thought through anything long-term."

"Well... how do you feel about this?"

Gwen smiled. "Pretty good! Obviously I became a nurse because I want to help people. I want to make people get better. And I don't mind getting to pay off my student loans."

"That does sound pretty good."

"Yeah. It's definitely not what I expected to do as a nurse... I mean, literal nursing, right? But there's something..." she paused in thought and her fingers drifted down her breast, rubbing her shirt over the tops of her areolas. She finally found a word.

"Powerful," she said, her fingers blindly dove towards her nipples. "It feels very powerful to heal someone just with my body. Not even with my body, that's the regular job. Just with the milk. It's like I'm magical."

"Like a goddess..." I whispered. She gave me a sly glance out of the side of her eyes. She noticed her hands on her nipples, for a moment started to retract them then stopped.

"Would you mind if I take my top off with you?" Her fingers moved slightly, tracing over the lumps of her nipples. "You can imagine this is pretty tight and uncomfortable and... it's not like I have anything to hide from you."

I shook my head but also let a soft "uh huh" escape my throat.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Oh, um, yes... or no. I don't mind. Whatever makes you comfortable."

She smiled and her hands dropped down to the hem of her shirt, they crossed over each other and lifted. Once again she struggled to pull the fabric across the awesome swell of her breasts, but finally achieved it, the massive white melons spilling out of their confines. Her nipples sprung forward from the pale pink field of areola surrounding them. Instead of stopping like last time she lifted the shirt all the way over her head. I was hypnotized as the swayed in front of me while her arms were above her head, I could see the taut flex of muscle in her sides and back holding up those heavy boulders. The shirt was off. Her breasts dropped back down. She laid the shirt on the side of my bed and her hands returned to resting on top of them, appearing diminutive in comparison.

Gwen took a deep breath, arching her back and projecting forward her breasts, held it for a second, then released with another wave of jiggling breast following.

"Ah that's better. It's very constraining. So as I was saying..." she looked down at her hands resting on the shelf of breast. "It's really special to get to help people like this. And honestly... I don't mind what it's done to my body. Well, most of the time." She giggled again.

"So this is all safe?" I asked.

Gwen nodded. "Well that's why there's a study but all the tests so far have gone well."

"How long have they been testing this?"

"It's definitely been years, especially with all the animal trials. I only joined a few months ago, and you're the sixth patient I've been partnered with."

"Oh yeah, partnering?"

"Each nurse in the study only has one patient at a time. At least in this phase, we know it can scale up, one nurse can treat multiple patients and a patient can receive treatment from multiple nurses, but since we're working on refining the dosing Cooper is doing everything as closely studied one-on-one pairs right now."

"So what happens on weekends?"

"Oh I'll be here with you the whole time. Then I'll get two weeks off between patients. It's not so bad, nursing is rough shifts already and it's pretty good having such a long break. Gives me time to actually see friends, do some hikes, go on dates. What would you do with that time?"

"Well... before two days ago I probably would've said going mountain biking... but," I waved a hand at my broken leg, "that might be over."

"Mm yeah. Well, you can always switch to hiking."

I felt a twinge of sadness. For the first time I really realized maybe I was done mountain biking.

Gwen must have seen a change in my expression. She put a comforting hand on me.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay. It was just... just kind of my favorite thing?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry. This has all been a lot very fast. Maybe we should let you rest. Have you had enough to eat?"

I realized I was feeling hungrier. I shook my head and ate some pancake until I was content. She resumed eating too. At last her plates began to empty and she picked up a coffee cup. She took a quick sip, then popped the top off the cup. She lowered it down in front of her breast in one hand, and with the other grabbed a fistful of boob. She aimed her nipple over the rim of the cup and rolled her thumb forward, a jet of milk sprayed into her mug, billowing white cream instantly lightened the color. She dropped the breast, still forming milk drops at its tip, and replaced the lid on her cup.

She looked at me over the cup as she took another sip.

"I'd offer you some too, but you're on a tight dosing regimen, Jake."

"Oh?"

"So you know, you're scheduled for three treatments a day. The next one will be in the early afternoon, and then a final one in the evening. We'll also be weaning you off the painkillers, most patients in this study find they don't experience any pain during the treatment. But if you feel discomfort at any time let me know and we can adjust dosages."

"Okay. Um... how, um, I guess speaking of dosage how much milk do I drink?" The words came out stunted and odd, I couldn't believe the sentence.

She smiled reassuringly, the room felt warmer and friendlier again. "Obviously it can be hard to get it exact like this, we'll find the right balance between us. Probably between a cup or a pint from each breast."

A cup or a pint from each breast? No wonder my stomach felt so full after my first treatment. Had I really gulped down that much milk?

"I take some measurements afterwards to approximate your dosing, but everything should go fine. We think there's a wide margin of error for the patient." She patted a gigantic tit, once again sending it into sympathetic vibrations, "and I have more than enough."

"I guess we'll see," I joked. Her smile seemed a little more devious for a moment.

"Yeah, I would guess I might be on the higher end of the test dose. Almost all of this," she shook her breast under her hand, "is new."

"Really? How much?" I guess I hadn't thought about her size and the study being connected but... of course...

"I've always been a little busty," she squeezed her breasts between her arms, bulging them even further forwards. "I was like a DD before. Now... I don't even know. But... it's kind of cool, I think?"

"Sure if you like it."

"Definitely."

"What happens when the study ends?"

Gwen shrugged. "I'll find out I guess."

She looked up at the clock and glanced down at her watch to confirm.

"You should get some rest before lunch and your next treatment," she said, "I can help make sure you're comfortable then there are a few things I'll need to go do."

Soon, after some help ambling to the bathroom with my arm--and nearly half my body--surrounded by warm pillowy tit, her scrubs top was back on and I was alone in the room again.

I tried watching a little TV but drowsiness and boredom crept over me and I fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of the door opening. Gwen's voice melodiously called in, "hi Jake? I tried knocking, can I come in?"

"Huh, yeah," I replied groggily. She appeared again, throwing the door open wide for another cart with lunch and the breadth of her chest. As soon as the door was closed behind her she whipped her shirt back off. Her breasts were definitely firming up again, the pressure of milk building up inside. There was less sag and softness and her veins stood out prominently. Her areolas had been a pale pink after breakfast, but now they blushed a darker hue, while her nipples reddened, holding back the deluge behind them.

"Whew, feels good to be free again," she shimmied her body a little. "Especially when I get engorged, the fabric on them feels so harsh. Anyway, ready for lunch?"

I had to admit I was, she wheeled over a sandwich to my right then came over and sat back on my left to eat her own. As she passed the foot of the bed I got my best opportunity yet to admire her in profile. It was hard to tell what her legs looked like under the bagginess of her scrubs, but her ass and hips clearly filled them out near the top, hinting at athletic strength. Her exposed waist tapered in then expanded into the musculature of her back and shoulders. Her ribcage made her look like she probably had a delicate but sporty frame normally, but now it was buried behind these behemoths that jutted out from her chest, I'm sure I could have easily placed a hand lengthwise on the dropping bottoms of each breast and still not span the gulf of pale flesh between her areola and chest.

"How are you feeling?" She asked between bites.

"I was tired I guess," I dug into my own sandwich. I'd heard a lot of negatives about hospital food, but this wasn't bad, a nice grilled chicken. Breakfast had been good too, and of course the delicious highlight of the day came courtesy of Gwen. "Otherwise, I'm okay, I don't hurt or anything."

"That's good. You can always press the call button if you're in pain or you need anything else."

We chewed for a moment.

"I feel like I'm going to fill up on this sandwich... didn't you say my next treatment would be after lunch?"

"Yes, you can take a break and we can administer your treatment and see how you feel after." She put down her own lunch. She stood and reached over me to push the rolling tray out of the way. As she leant over me her voluminous breast drooped over lap. The weight, warmth and firmness of those melons dragging over me sent a throb into my dick, which abruptly dug into her tit. I froze silent. She said nothing, only a few seconds had passed and she stood up tall, the weight lifting off of me and giving my cock space to expand upwards, tenting my sheets.

Gwen didn't say anything, she just turned to face me and lifted her left breast in both hands. Under the slight pressure of her hands a white drop of milk began to form at the tip of her thick nipple. I gulped.

"Open wide please," she said with a grin. I obliged and she guided the nipple past my lips, resting the long rubbery teat on my tongue. The drop of milk gained volume dropping into my tongue. Instantly pressure began to release in her breast and a trickle of milk began in my mouth.

"They must be excited to be working again," Gwen said, she squeezed her breast hard between her palms, and I struggled to swallow as the streams of milk thickened. My mouth closed around her areola, applying more pressure onto the firm, full breast tissue. I sucked the wet red nipple against the top of my mouth and was rewarded as the trickles became a gush of milk, filling my mouth. The volume and pressure pushed my cheeks outwards, I gulped, swallowing, but could feel drops spilling from the corners of my mouth. Gwen let out a sound that seemed somewhere between a sigh and a moan. I felt more confident from this morning and sucked harder, pulling more cream from inside her heavy breast.

"That's so good," Gwen said as I hit my rhythm between sucks and swallows. "I mean, you're doing very good. If it's too much you can take a breath."

Actually that sounded good. I released her areola from my mouth. Her nipple continued to dribble warm milk down my chin and neck as we pulled back from each other. I caught my breath. I moved slightly and felt the texture of her nipple against my lower lip, slippery and wet. The slight contact seemed to excite her. Her nipples already seemed like they could have been the size of my finger tip, but that brush of sensation seemed to give her an extra throb of firmness and size, as her nipple applied a slight pressure on my lip. I dove back onto her areola and sucked her nipple in again. Gulping in more milk. My rhythm was back in stride, the pressure of my mouth on her wide areola and her hands from behind mixing in the thickest rich cream from deep in her milk glands.

xrdxx
xrdxx
131 Followers
12