Nursed back to Health Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in her breast. It felt like Gwen began to press her tit into my face more, not quite suffocating me but definitely sinking my lower face into her softening breast. It was an indescribable kind of comfort. My whole world was boob.

Each suck brought slightly less milk out from her nipple. After a few minutes, although each gulp was still a nice splash of milk she finally lifted the warm tit away from my face. As I began to feel her nipple slide along my tongue I gave her one last hard suck, squeezing out another mouthful of her delicious nectar while pressing my tongue into her areola just behind her nipple, working the milk duct with my pressure. She paused a second to unload that last blast into my mouth, before retracting the nipple out with a pop. She stepped back slightly, I could see the right nipple I had just finished, wet, red and engorged. It's subtle bumpy texture stood out and it seemed to throb slightly with her heartbeat. Although its partner on the right was clearly excited and ready, with steady droplets of milk spattering on the floor like a leaky faucet, my eager suckling seemed to have given her left nipple at least a 50% boost in size. It was mind boggling seeing her naturally (well, I guess medically...) enormous nipple dwarfed like that.

The world outside of her breast began to come into focus again. I was reminded her nipples weren't the only things throbbing and engorged. My cock was as hard as steel, the throbbing becoming a continuous pressure. Gwen was breathing hard and looked slightly flushed. She looked down at me with kind eyes.

"Can I help make you more comfortable?" She asked. Without looking her left hand reached to the side and she grazed her fingers over the bulging head of my cock through the sheets.

"Uhh." Was all I could utter.

"Maybe I can just start," she said, beginning to pull my sheet down. "You can stop me if if it's too much."

She brought my cock out from my gown. Her gaze finally broke from my face and turned to the hot red instrument as she took it in her hand. A length of shaft extended above and below her palm and her fingers didnt come close to wrapping around my girth. She applied slight pressure and stroked down my length, then slowly brought her hand up to the edge of my head.

"Is that okay?" She asked. I nodded, breathless.

She turned slightly, right hand ducking under its breast, emerging through her cleavage to grip her left tit, fingers sinking into pink areola. She aimed the nipple and rolled her fingers forward, milk sprayed out of her nipple and over my cock. Now lubricated her hand began to move faster. After a second she delivered another shot of milk over me. Although I knew how warm her milk was from the tap, my cock was so hard it was a cooling spray on my member.

"While my hands are busy maybe you can help administer the other half of your treatment." She turned her body more towards me, keeping the right breast and it's gigantic nipple aimed at my cock. She shook the breast in the crook off her arm as invitation. Distracted by the pleasure of her hand gliding up and down my milk-soaked shaft my arms seemed to move on autopilot.

I reached up, grabbing her breast by the sides. My fingers sank into her titflesh, which yielded softly at first until the firmness her engorged mammary glands resisted my grip. I spread out my fingers and palmed the expanse of her breast. I slid my thumbs along the sides of her areola, raising the bumps of her montgomery glands as they passed over them. Finally I dug them into her areola just under her nipple and squeezed my palms together. The mass of milk glands between them held firm at first, her nipple hardened and protruded even more, milk continuing to drip from it in heavy white drops splashing on my chest. I rolled by thumbs up to her nipple and the pressure inside her breast gave way, her nipple released, instantly a fountain of milk sprayed over me. I needed the precious fluid. I lunged forward catching her milk in my open mouth before sealing over her nipple. I closed my mouth too early and felt the fat nub between my lips. I took a few swallows of milk and eased up the pressure if my hands. The surge paused, and I sucked her nipple through my lips onto my tongue, which was immediately coated by a fresh bath of milk. My lips pressed into her areola and with gentle massages of my hands I began to work the milk out of her, feeling her udder expand in my mouth under my suction.

She hadn't said anything since touching my cock. I could hear her breathing heavily but I couldn't see her working my cock through the pillow of breast in my face. But what I could feel was amazing. I looked up and from above the crest of breast in my face it looked like her attention was totally focused on my cock.

She had continued to pump my cock this whole time. She wasn't focused on rhythm, it felt like she was just playing with my cock, feeling every part of it against her palm and fingers, which glided everywhere, slippery with the milk she continued to pump out of her enlarged nipple onto my cock.

As I sucked I felt her grip my cock more firmly, I could feel the strength in her hand but my cock was like a crystal. I must have been the hardest I've ever been in my life. Hell, feeling how long it took her fingers to slide up and down me, my penis was probably the longest it had ever been too. How could it not be with these otherworldly tits feeding me their treasure.

Milk splashed over the head of my cock again, and then I felt a new sensation, like another finger pressing into the head of my cock. No, not a finger, more rubbery, more yielding, more textured. She was rubbing her engorged nipple into my cockhead. She rolled it up and down, and flicked it side to side, savoring the feel of my cock against her long teat. She squeezed her tit again, milking herself over my cockhead. I could feel the throb of her nipple against my own hard cock. She brought the tip of my penis up against her nipple and pressed them together, and resumed her stroking with one hand while the other tickled her nipple around my hole. The edge of her thick nipple pressed into me, penetrating my hole slightly and a sensation like electric fire rushed from my cock up my body. I clenched down on the tit I was sucking, and my mouth overflowed with the unexpected excess flooding my mouth.

"Is that good?" She asked, her stroke beginning to pick up speed in excitement. Another squirt of milk erupted over my cock. I could only respond with a muffled "mmhmm." Her pace quickened, as her nipple continued to toy with my cock. I sucked her other tit harder, swallowing as much as I could, but I couldn't keep all the precious cream in my mouth, soaking her tit and my chest.

"You can come whenever you're ready, just let go." She told me. The sensation of her nipple on my cockhead was irresistible in light of those words. Impossibly my cock stiffened even more, I felt it pushing against her hand, pressure built up in my head, bulging against her nipple. My entire body was on fire with pleasure. The electric sensation peaked and held for a moment, my cock strained to its limits.

Finally, release. The fire in my body rushed into my cock as the pressure of my semen finally overcame my hardness. I didn't erupt in a spurt, instead I released a continuous stream of thick white cum. The force pushed the teasing nipple out of my cock, but splashed around it and over her areola. I could feel cum bouncing off her magnificent tit and splattering over my stomach.

The stream paused a moment and I opened my mouth around her other nipple, pulling in a deep breath before firmly closing my mouth on her udder to take another suck as my cock continued unloading, now in discrete blasts. I was feeling light headed. How much was I cumming? When would it stop? This felt impossible.

The electricity of my orgasms concentrated in the tip of my cock and finally began to wane. Thick blasts of high pressure cum gave way to softer ejaculations as my balls emptied themselves, oozing out their last.

I continued to suckle for several seconds, maybe a minute. Gwen's hand didn't leave my cock. Finally she stroked upward, scooping up cum along the way. She stepped back from me, I released the pressure from my hands on her tits. I hadn't realized how hard I was squeezing by the end. I gave the thick nipple a final suck and she popped me out of her mouth, the thick tip resisting against my lips.

She turned to face me. Both nipples were now dark red and equally enormous. A slight dribble of milk continued from her right breast. Her left was coated in cum, and she rubbed her hand over it, pouring over another load. Our white fluids mixed together on her ivory skin, a curtain of mixed semen and milk sloughed down the roundness of her breast. Her nipple was completely covered in the thick mix, a long strand of my cum dripping off its tip.

Gwen swirled her hand around her breast, running our mix into her skin, catching the dribbles where she could and moving them up to higher ground. Her hand spiraled forward gathering cum towards her areola and then nipple. As she approached she cupped her hand under her nipple and squeezed, the palmful of my seed getting a fresh infusion of milk in the mix. She started into my eyes, watching me. My gaze flittered back and form from her face to her hand. She lifted her hand to her mouth, curving her palm back to slurp up its contents. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick away the sticky glove of milk and semen covering her. All the while she stared at me, while I looked at her awestruck.

Finally skin was clear all around as she swallowed her mouthful of our mix. Her intense gaze softened into a smile.

"Milk and cum are so good together," she told me. "No one tells you it's like buttercream frosting."

My lightheadedness began to subside.

"That was incredible," I asked, but then a twinge of nervousness set in, "do you do that for all your patients?"

She blushed so deeply the top of her soaked bosom reddened too.

"No... of course not..." she sounded almost like she was waking up from a dream. "Most of my patients aren't cute guys my age. I'm sorry... I got carried away. I mean, I do have a personal life too..."

Hold on, this goddess who serves me her tits thought I was cute? She got carried away with me?

I looked from her flushed face to my own semen and milk covered cock, only just beginning to come down from its steel hardness.

"Oh, no, thank you. I really appreciated that."

Her blush paled and she smiled. "I did too. Obviously your comfort is a priority for us, but I overstepped a little there. Maybe we can keep that just between us?"

I nodded. Tension in her seemed to break. Her hands returned to the tops of her boobs and idly massaged my cum and her milk into her skin.

"Thanks. Now wait there and I'll clean us up."

"Oh let me help..." I remembered the reason I was here, my broken leg!

"No you just relax. You're here to rest." She dropped her hands and squeezed her mammaries together between her arms, shiny in our drying fluid. "And maybe if you're a good boy we can do more later."

I was going to be a very good boy.

12