Nursed back to Health Pt. 03

Story Info
Gwen’s overproduction leads to more special treatment.
5.3k words
4.8
18.3k
27

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
116 Followers

It's strange to call what was happening a "routine," but after that second treatment we did develop a routine.

Once again after my nursing session (with some assistance with relief!) I ate a little more food then felt the need to sleep again. Gwen cleaned up the cum and milk soaked bedclothes, helped me change, then finally struggled to squeeze her gorgeous, massive breasts back into her scrubs top. She went off for her own tests and measurements and I napped again.

In the evening Gwen returned with our dinner. As soon as she entered the room and set down our food her shirt was off and those monstrous jugs were back on full display. As at lunch time they were visibly taut with a fresh volume of milk, yes they drooped some with their heft and size but still projected with their internal firmness. Blue veins bulged across their surfaces, and her nipples, although not as big as under full stimulation, still proudly stuck out from the surface of her breast, finger tip-sized. They looked eager for more suckling.

Engrossing as her tits were--my cock always hardened as soon as she was in the room--we still managed to focus on conversation, even if she couldn't help glance at the tent in my sheets and the outline of my hard cock as much as I couldn't stop glancing at her round, full boobs.

Meal time wound down, we continued chatting as the evening wore on. My cock never ceased its attentive guard, but eventually she began to rub the top of her breasts.

"It's getting on time for your last dose of the day," she said. She pressed her hands down into her breasts, a few seconds of pressure and a white droplet of milk began to form in the center of each nipple. She let out a ragged breath. "For your sake and mine."

Once again she assumed her usual position at the left side of my bed, adjusting me for easy, comfortable access and fed me her engorged mammary. I pulled her nipple into me, feeling it become a long, thick and productive udder under my suction.

"You can touch them again," she said softly as I sucked. As much as I enjoyed seeing the way she hefted her volume of tit in her hands to feed me, I couldn't resist another feel of these otherworldly breasts.

My hands reached up and cupped the bottom of her right breast. I lifted a little feeling the weight in my hands, the soft flesh deforming around my fingers, giving way to the denser mammary glands underneath. Even my slight attention was enough to squeeze more cream out from deep in her breasts, and my mouth overflowed, I could feel the trickles running down her breast onto my hands.

I suckled and just enjoyed the warmth and weight of her boob for a minute, hands and face both immersed in a world of tit while her mighty firehose nipple continued to pour sweet milk with each motion.

Gwen sighed. I released my suction on her nipple but didn't fully let it out of my mouth.

"Is there anything I should do?" I said, although my voice was muffled as her giant nipple bounced around my mouth with each syllable.

"No, that's good," she said. I adjusted slightly to see her closed eyes, scrunched with pleasure. "I'll tell you when to switch. If you can handle it you can be firm with them. We'll change your sheets again anyway."

My mouth closed around her nipple again, I sucked and slid my hands around to the sides of her tit and gave her a firm squeeze. I'd been blasted by a solid volume of milk a few times in these treatments but my zeal for her tits got the best of me. It was like Gwen shot a full glass of milk into my mouth, a healthy spray hitting me right in the throat. I coughed and her nipple fell out of my mouth, still shooting out streams of milk under my grip.

Gwen's eyes were closed tightly and she bit her lip hard. She growled slightly, releasing her bite to utter a "please."

I lightened my pressure on her breast again and took her nipple back into my mouth, gulping her down at a more controlled rate. Muffled moans and groans escaped her closed mouth. Her body shuddered, nipple delivering yet another strong blast of milk into me, and she let out a sigh.

"You should switch now," she told me, adjusting her body. I once again admired the added length and thickness her right nipple got from the time it spent under my suckling.

Just like earlier in the day, I fed myself on her other tit and she took out my cock and played. She squeezed milk from the available breast to lubricate my shaft, and worked me slowly but with enthusiasm, rubbing her nipple over the surface and pressing my hard member into the meat of her giant breast. She was silent, completely obsessed with my cock. I had to say I was impressed with myself too. I never thought of myself as more than average but being in the presence of this lactating goddess made me harder than I could imagine. My cock could have been made of marble, the only thing breaking the perfect hardness were the throbbing veins on my shaft. I swore the feel of her nipple in my mouth sent such a surge into my cock that I gained another half inch of length, and the taste of her milk another half inch on top of that. I felt thicker than ever in her hands. It was incredible. I felt super human. Especially under her attention and the way she focused on my dick.

She broke her silence, but continued to stroke me while I suckled away.

"I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression this afternoon. Most people who break bones are pretty elderly, you know? Nursing them didn't feel like this."

I didn't know what to say. I'm not sure she expected anything.

"You feel very good." She told me. "I've always liked having my breasts sucked. It feels so good. And I love when a guy is into it to."

She was quite for a moment. She added a fresh splash of milk onto my cock, never interrupting her stroke.

"That's probably a good dose," she said finally. "Can you cover this titty in your cum again?"

As soon as she said it she rubbed her nipple against my cock head. Involuntarily I sucked her nipple hard and squeezed her breast. We both erupted a shower of white on each other, milk spraying out of her breast, launching it out of my mouth again while my cock exploded against her tit, showering us both in semen.

She eagerly gathered up the cum she could and rubbed it onto her breasts again, occasionally mixing a palmful of my seed with the honey of her breasts.

"It's so good," she said licking her fingers, eyes closed. Her milk was so delicious, I had to know. I learned forward slightly and lifted her right breast back up to my mouth. Her semen drenched nipple was sticky and salty, but a quick squeeze and suck delivered a mouthful of milk to mix with it. I was shocked, the sweet creaminess worked perfectly with the flavor of my cum.

"It really is like frosting," I said when I finally released her nipple. She laughed.

"That's good, I'm not crazy! I haven't met a guy willing to try that yet."

"Do you... meet a lot of guys?" I felt silly asking this question still holding her sticky tit, coated in my cum and dripping milk.

"I... not like that." She blushed. "I just want to find someone nice, like everyone does. And... the schedule of the study makes it hard. And guys aren't as ready for this as some of them think they are."

She patted her milky breast.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't mean to pry it's just..."

"I'm sorry I keep bringing it up. This is just... different, like I said. I probably need some sleep too, it's my first day back at this in a couple of weeks after all."

"I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with either."

"Don't worry." She smiled at me, still rubbing cum and milk in white swirls around her nipple. "I wouldn't do anything I didn't want to."

After some cleanup for both of us she made sure I was set for the night, turned off the lights and left for the night.

That became my routine for the next few days. Not long after awakening I was greeted Gwen, her tits overstuffed from the night. The slightest touch on those swollen globes would start a small fountain from each nipple, which she would trail along my chest and into my hungry mouth.

Three times each day I was blessed with her presence, delivering a hearty meal, great conversation and the delicious product of the two most impressive breasts I could imagine. Without question each treatment was accompanied by Gwen's special relief. Her enthusiasm was clear each time. She stared at my cock as much as I stared at her tits. By the end of the second day of my treatment I didn't bother covering up around her. I couldn't believe how big and hard she made my cock, I wanted to remember it too!

A few times while we were talking she'd lean towards me and start idly stroking just one finger up and down my cock, her thumb and forefinger on her other hand squeezing and twisting a plump red nipple. She would lose focus on our conversation for a bit. Before long I would again have her milky breast in my mouth while she reveled in the stiffness of my cock, and eagerly showered herself with a volume of cum.

"I can't believe I'm cumming so much," I told her one day.

"It's probably the treatment," she explained, casually rubbing my recent load into the canvas of her breasts. "The metabolized drug in my milk doesn't just stimulate bone growth, you're probably also just producing more semen. It's part of why you need to eat so much during this study. Oh actually... we should probably document that as a side-effect... but I don't know how I'd explain it."

"Maybe we don't need to be the ones to document it."

She shot me a thumbs up and a wink.

Each afternoon after Gwen went for her tests she would return an hour or so later (fully clothed) with Dr. Cooper. They'd look me over, poke around my leg, ask me some questions, and depart again.

"Everything's going great," she summarized for me after Cooper left one day. "We don't want to do too many X-Rays, but you'll probably get one on Saturday to make sure, but all indications are your bone is growing back healthily at an accelerated rate, and you're doing fine without painkillers."

"Saturday... what day is it?" I realized I had lost track of time over the week.

"Your treatment with us started on Sunday and it's Thursday now," she told me, "you'll probably be discharged next Saturday or Sunday depending on how you respond to treatment over the next week."

One one hand I was eager to get out of a hospital bed and back to normal life... but for the first time in days realized this visit to titty heaven and my thrice daily dosing of sweet milk would be coming to an end before I knew it.

I tried to push the thought out of my mind. I needed to savor the time I had. Every single drop of milk I tasted, every squeeze and heft of her breast. Every one of her generous handjobs. I couldn't imagine ever having an experience like this again in life. When would I ever see such huge, shapely, heavy, beautiful, bountiful boobs ever again? Whatever I got already marked me as one of the luckiest idiots who had ever broken a bone.

Gwen walked closer and put a hand on my shoulder. Her massive bosom heaved next to me, and she moved her other hand around my head and pulled me into the soft expanse of breast. Even through her scrubs the warmth radiated out of her breast, comforting me. As my head sank into her I could feel her pulse gently coursing through her tit as her heart beat. I could feel the firmer bulge of her large nipple on my cheekbone.

"I'm glad you're getting better, Jake," she said, "I've lucky I got to treat you."

I could feel a wetness on my cheek and smelled the aroma of her milk. I didn't move, I just closed my eyes and inhaled as she continued to hold my head into her breast. After a few seconds she released me and backed away slightly, noticing the wetness herself. A dark oval had appeared around and beneath each nipple. We both watched as they wet spots grew slightly, their oval shape stretching out as it descended her breast.

She glanced at the clock on the wall and then down at her watch.

"We still have a couple hours until your next treatment," she said, her face blushed slightly. "I... I don't think it would be responsible to give it to you early but it feels like I need to unload a little."

"Do you need my help?" I asked, uncertainly. The prompt gave her a grin.

"Maybe... I'll be right back." She stepped back, looked around the room momentarily and then opened a cabinet and grabbed a towel which she threw over her shoulders, it was just barely long enough to reach down to her nipples, covering the tops of the wet patches but hardly the trail of milk spilling below. Satisfied this was her best option she whisked out of the room, returning with a rolling tray a few minutes later.

As soon as the door was closed behind her she reached for the hem of her shirt and began to tug on the wet fabric. With effort she peeled it off the damp orbs underneath. Each nipple was producing a regular drip of healthy drops. White milk beaded at the center of each teat, forming into a globule under its surface tension until the volume of milk grew too great, falling away from her breast and landing on the metal tray in front of her with a light, wet "plink."

My eyes were locked on the engorged red nipples and their white prize, but eventually my gaze followed the drips from those twin faucets down to her cart. On it was a small array of clear plastic and metal parts. She wheeled everything closer to me, walking through her own trail of milk splattered on the floor. Stopping next to my bed she reached down to her tray, lifting a clear acrylic dome with a length of tubing coming from it. She held the dome in one hand while the other tapped a button on a metal box in the center. A whirring sound began. She adjusted a dial and then moved the dome towards her nipple with one hand while the other held the tit just below her areola, aiming it for the center of the dome. I watched enraptured. It wasn't a perfect dome, towards the end it narrowed, forming a long bump at its tip, near where the hose attached. I like to think I would have guessed what it was for even if the demonstration wasn't immediate.

Gwen glided her breast into the dome. As soon as the rim of it made contact with her skin it sucked on tight, pulling her pink areola up against the clear plastic and yanking her nipple into the bump at the end. Her areola was so wide it filled the entire dome, the pink circle fading into only a thin ring of flesh at the edge of the dome. The cup of this pump was certainly meant for a smaller breast, the curvature hardly matched Gwen's voluminous spheres, making her areola bulge out from the smooth roundness of her tit, a dome of tit itself the size of of many women's breasts on its own.

Her nipple was stretched out at the end of the device, and as the pump worked it was repeatedly tugged forward and released. The tubing instantly turned white as the drops from her udder became a stream, rushing down the tube.

She gave out a yelp as soon as the pump attached to her breast. It definitely looked like it was a strong suction, her pink areola seemed to be darkening to a red-brown in its clear prison. She shook her head to focus, and quickly picked up the other cup of her pump. Her other breast couldn't wait to join in, her drip had increased and a think arc of milk had begun to spray near the tip of her nipple as well. She loaded her other breast to it, then let out a slow, deep breath. The view of this wide areola was slightly obstructed by pools of white milk against the plastic, but still enticing.

I focused on the incredible sight of her nipples, the pump pulling them them in perfect synchronization. Under the stimulation and pressure they were ballooning quickly to their maximum size, almost the size and shape of cocktail sausages. Each suck of the machine pulled a splash of white milk into the tubing where it became a continuous stream as it ran down to a collection bucket below. Bucket makes it sound uncivilized. It was more like a big, clear measuring cup. Actually, noticing that distracted me for a moment as I watched the white liquid in the cup climb up the black markings on the side.

"Is there going to be enough for me?" I asked as she crossed 250mL.

"Uh huh," she answered between heavy breaths. "I don't think it's even slowing down yet."

While the cups worked her nipples she alternated between squeezing her eyes shut under the intensity of her mechanical milking, and looking my body up and down. I realized I was still covered up from Dr. Cooper's visit and pulled away the layers of fabric to expose my marble hard cock, topped by its red, pulsing head. Gwen's eyes focused on my penis, but she didn't reach for it. Instead she adjusted the dials slightly on the pump while she slipped the fingers of her other hand down the front of her pants. I could see under the fabric her fingers beginning to work on her clit.

Her adjustments to the pump slowed the rate of suction but must have increased the intensity. Each nipple was now stretched even further along the bulbs at the end of the machine, holding the plump red teat for moment as it quivered to release its burden of milk. With each release her nipples barely shrank any smaller, only pulling back from the clear plastic, still distended from the internal pressure trying to escape.

Her fingers worked against her clit under this deep suction. This was too much to watched and I reached forward and started to stroke my cock, slowly spreading leaking precum around my head and shaft. She bit her lip as she watched me. The rhythm of her fingers against her clit must have hit the right pace and she moaned and whimpered. Finally it was too much, fingers in her cunt as the pumps gave their slow, powerful tugs on her nipples. She opened her mouth and held her breath silently at first before releasing a high pitched note of pleasure. She sustained it for a moment then caught her breath. Her fingers slowed. The free hand turned down the dials on the pump and she released the cups from her breasts. The suction must have been intense, a firm mark disrupted the smoothness of her breastflesh, the skin caught up under the dome was a bright red ring, transitioning into dark areola. The pumping had exaggerated every delightful texture of her nipple, the smooth field of skin where it transitioned gave way to the round bumps of montgomery's glands. Every feature of her breasts were so large and engorged that each gland was probably almost the size of a nipple on its own. The delightful bumps transitioned into the ridges and wrinkles of her areola, a canyonland of texture that served to highlight the glory of each central peak. Her nipples rose proudly out of the landscape of her areola, each a proud, crowning citadel of the most beautiful dark, red skin. The work of the pump had exaggerated their texture, a crisscross of subtle crinkling. They tapered along their length then flared ever so slightly into a proud crown with a prominent central dip. Although long and engorged, her nipples seemed almost tired, a relaxed stream of milk slowly poured down the expanse of dark areola. Almost like her nipples had been too thoroughly worked to hold back her milk any longer, her productive tits forced to spill their contents continuously.

I admired a large blue vein that ran down from her shoulder, branching and twisting across the white plain, before its reached her areola, where it crossed the other ridges and wrinkles before finally disappearing before reaching the drooling nipple.

"Don't finish," she told me, still slightly breathless. She raised her hand out of her pants and rolled her dripping fingers along one elongated, thick nipple. As her finger slid forward on the wet red teat a fresh flood of milk spilled out. She released, and the steady, slow flow continued. She approached me, bending over. The bed had a railing at the side and she released it, tucking it down out of her way. She leaned her torso over me and hefted her giant breasts onto my body. One squeezed against my hip and stomach and the other rested on my leg.

xrdxx
xrdxx
116 Followers
12