Nursed back to Health Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try not to break your leg again," she said, leaning her body weight into her breasts, letting them support her over my lap.

"Or what, I'll need to extend my treatment from you?"

"Oh no," she grinned, "I'd hate for you to suffer through more of this." More of her weight rested on me. Of course, she wasn't leaning on my broken bone, I'm truly not sure if I could have handled the heaviness of that warm tit enveloping it yet.

As she leaned forward on the support of her bosom her cleavage bulged forward, eventually softly brushing against the shaft of my cock. Still slowly pumping my hand I leaned into the wall of tit.

Gwen's head dipped lower. My strokes slowed. Her mouth approached my cock head. She licked her lips and delivered a kiss on my head. I twitched under her soft lips, a fresh drop of precum squeezing out and rolling along my head.

I paused my hand completely, merely held my shaft to aim it in line with her mouth. She sank lower into me, her breasts pushed forward. I held my cock steady, pushing it into the sea of warm tit. Gwen's lips spread open. Without ever leaving the surface of my cock they glided open across my head, and then began to slide down the wide bell.

From her somewhat sideways angle it was impressive to watch Gwen's mouth stretch around my cock head. I couldn't believe how thick I must be, and a firm throb added more girth as my cock soaked in the sensation of her mouth. She was like wet velvet, bathing my cock with affection. Her lips paused before my head flared out to its widest. She circled her tongue around the tip, flicking against my hole. I could feel saliva build in her mouth around me and she took a deep breath through her nose.

In a smooth motion she stretched her jaw further and glided across the edge of my head. A wave of electric pleasure shot around me as her lips touched under the edge of my head and rested on the upper reaches of my shaft.

I looked down in awe. Her gorgeous shoulders and back were using her tits like miniature beanbags. Boob ballooned forward against much of the shaft of my cock and probably half of my hand, the firm pressure of their mass squeezing my grip tight. The head of my cock seemed to completely fill her mouth, her lips were firmly wrapped around me, her tongue caressing my head, rolling around in slow orbits.

She took another deep breath through her nose and sank lower still. As thick as my head was, my shaft bulged wider a little further down. But Gwen was dedicated, she stretched further still, getting maybe another half inch of shaft into her mouth before she had to surrender.

I breathed slowly and deeply, in awe at the sensations on my cock. She inhaled through her nose again and began to bob her head up and down my cock, straining her lips to cross back and forth over the rim of my head, her tongue swirling around me the whole time. Each time she descended with slight pressure of her lips dragging until they popped over the edge of my head for a quick excursion on the tip of my shaft.

She moaned softly, feeling the throbs of my cock against the roof of her mouth, then climbed back up, lips wrapping back around my head, leaving my wet shaft to cool slightly out of her mouth.

As she descended again her hands reached up and she sank her forearms into her pillows and squeezed. The pressure of her breasts increased on me and her drooling nipples happily shot out a small gush of milk, one dripping down my side while the other made a small cavern of milk between her breast and my thigh.

As she squeezed she rested her hands on her breasts, stretching them around to brush her fingertips against my cock. She sucked me down as she squeezed, then released as she bobbed her head up again. As the pressure lightened I struggled to slip my hand out from between those mountains. As soon as I was free she squeezed what was available of her tits against my shaft and sucked my head down again.

The power in her body was incredible. It was like watching a huge machine come to life, there was just so much tit to move between those forearms, so much cock to stretch her lips around. It took a minute to speed up but she eventually reached a steady pace. The feeling was incredible. Even for only being able to fit a fraction of my cock into her mouth, Gwen delivered what must have been the most dedicated, enthusiastic blowjob ever performed. My cock was immersed in the pleasure of her hot, heavy breasts, the delicate tickle of her fingertips, and the soft, wet warmth of her mouth.

Her pace was perfect. She stroked, squeezed and teased me at a steady rhythm, delivering a perfect amount of pleasure with each bob of her head. As sexy as she was, she kept me just below the edge of desperately needing to cum.

I watched the breast that was on my hips and stomach. The way her forearm had sunk into it produced a pillow-like fold in the soft boob, leaving a fair chunk splayed out to the side, including her nipple. I reached down and gave it a squeeze and twisted. Another gush of milk oozed out and Gwen let out a moan. I continued to roll her nipple in my fingers and she began to quicken her pace, milk surging with each squeeze of her tits against my cock. The delicate balance was disrupted.

"I'm going to cum... if you need to move your head."

She didn't retract, instead delivered a rapid flurry of bobs, really focusing at the sensitive edge. She dove her mouth down as far as she could take and sucked, kneading her arms into her breasts, massaging my shaft through their plush texture of half-full mammary glands.

My cock twitched with anticipation. My hardness was reinforced by a new pressure from behind. Gwen felt it and sucked on my head. Orgasmic lightning shot back from the length of my cock filling my entire body before it rushed back down and erupted as I came into Gwen's mouth. As had become the norm between us my first several shots were so big and powerful they blasted out of my cock as continuous stream. Enthusiasm wasn't enough to hold on, and her head was shot back, she coughed, cum splashing out of her mouth and painting the canvas of her breasts. Semen sprayed in her face for another moment before my penis paused. I caught my own breath. Gwen saw the moment and her semen covered lips locked onto my cockhead again.

This time she didn't try to fill her whole mouth with me, instead making sure my hole was safely aimed into her mouth while her upper lip only wrapped partway down the top of my glans. Pleasure rocked me again as my cock unleashed more cum in discrete blasts, still large, but spaced enough Gwen could gulp them down successively. My dick fired into her again and again, until after maybe a dozen shots their intensity waned, and the powerful blasts became a calm oozing.

Gwen kept her mouth on me for a minute, before finally trusting I was done she stretched over my entire cock head again, trying to get as much of my seed as possible down her throat. My rod quivered again, hoping it had another drop of cum to sacrifice to this goddess, but I was emptied.

Her tongue circled my head again as she slowly pulled up and away. Cum was still splattered across her face, dripping down in places to add to the puddles covering her tits.

We looked at each other. I don't think either of us knew what to say. We just panted, both of us soaked in a slowly drying mess of cum and breastmilk.

Gwen finally broke my gaze and looked down at the dripping glaze on her.

"I... I..." she stammered.

"Was that too far?" I asked.

She giggled and blushed.

"No, that was amazing. I... appreciated that." She smiled at me, hoisting up her tits in the crooks of her arm, displaying them for me. Her milk glands had at last relieved enough pressure that their gentle flow had stopped. She lowered her head to her raised breast tops and licked up more of my semen. She savored the taste of me in her mouth for a moment and swallowed me down. She lowered her breast and glided her hands around to rub in the remaining coating of cum, trying to absorb it into her tits.

I broke my gaze for a second and looked at the container she had pumped into. 700mL! She'd unloaded a whole wine bottle of milk and still soaked me in her rivers of warm cream.

"Hopefully we didn't disrupt my treatments?" I asked.

Gwen smiled as I said that, bringing her right hand around to her nipple. The thickness of it easily dwarfed any of her fingers and she could easily roll along its length with at least two fingers and her thumb. Her nipple responded to the command of her hand, and unleashed an arcing fountain of milk over my already soaked body.

"I don't think that will be a problem," she said, pulling her nipple with her fingers before releasing it to rebound into her breast. "Let's clean up and I'll be back with dinner. And your medicine."

12