Nursed Back to Life Ch. 02 - Awakened Desires

Story Info
The nurses continue to care for the patient.
3.1k words
4.67
10.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

The unnamed man in room three lay unconscious in his hospital bed, day after day. The nurses still didn't know anything about him, other than what they had heard about how he had been shot, and of course what they could see. Word spread quickly through the ranks about what the mysterious man had underneath his gown. All of the nurses had at least taken a peak, even the older, more rigid ones. They all enjoyed having him there, in an odd almost morbid sort of way. They pitied him, and hoped for his recovery, but they all enjoyed having a man like that to look at, without him being aware.

Stephanie wished that she still had him all to herself, as she did those first few days. But she didn't think anyone else was doing what she was doing. She had given him two more sponge baths in the last week, once alone, and once with Jackie. The one she had done alone had been fun and exciting, but not like when Jackie was there. Their second bathing of the mysterious man had gone much like the first. They blew him together, and did things to each other as well. Stephanie had never done anything with another girl before, but the things she was doing with Jackie excited her more than she would have ever guessed. It made her feel things she hadn't expected, and she wanted to see where those feelings might go.

Stephanie purposefully changed her schedule around so that she could spend more time with Jackie, and less with Gladys. She was now doing mostly night shifts, which made what she wanted easier. The two nurses waited until after midnight, when almost no one else was around. The other nurses were all doing their rounds, slowly but proficiently. Stephanie made sure Barbara was far down the hall with another patient, before giving Jackie a wink and a nod. Jackie smiled back, and nodded, and Stephanie got up, and headed into room three.

The man lay in the same state of unconsciousness he had been in the whole time. His face was now covered with a light scruff of beard, which only made Stephanie find him more attractive. She had been single for over a year, and had dated on and off in that time, but ever since this guy had shown up she was constantly horny. This guy looked like her perfect man, exactly how she would draw him up. But he was unconscious. And now there was Jackie. They had been friends for years, and were very clearly becoming more, though they hadn't spoken about it yet.

Stephanie began doing all the things she was meant to do. She checked the man's charts, and his medications. She made sure everything was as it should be, and then brought out the sponge. This had become her very favorite part of her job. That made her a little sad, and guilty, but it was true. Before, her favorite part of the job had been helping people, saving them, making sick children feel better. Now her favorite part of her job was getting to rub down this sexy unconscious hunk, and playing with his huge cock.

She took his gown off, and let out a deep sigh as she gazed down at his naked body. Every part of it looked good to her. It was easy to see that he was tall, even though he was laying down. And his whole body was covered it toned muscles, and light brown hair, sparsed about just as she liked it. She took a moment to admire how hot the rest of him was, before her eyes fell to the real prize. She had come to love this man's cock. It was bigger than any she had ever seen, and she loved what it could do.

She stepped up to the bed, and brought her hands down onto the man. They roamed his body, feeling here and there, not leaving much to her imagination. She was moving the sponge gently along his chest, delighting in the way his skin felt so tight against his firm muscles. She had one hand on the sponge, and the other just resting in the hair on his chest, when the door opened. Stephanie had just a moment of fear, and then she saw Jackie come in and shut the door behind her.

"You're still washing him?" Jackie asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"Sorry," Stephanie blushed. "I guess I sort of got caught up. He has such a nice chest."

"I know," Jackie smiled, stepping up to the bed as well. She brought her hands down, and started feeling the man up as well. Stephanie resumed her bathing of the man, while they both rubbed his body. Stephanie was washing his back, while her other hand rested on his chest, when she felt light delicate fingers brush against her own. She looked up, and saw Jackie staring at her intensely. Stephanie smiled back at her, slowly getting lost in Jackie's sharp green eyes. Jackie's fingers slowly moved along Stephanie's, until they entwined. Their fingers locked, still resting on the man's chest.

Stephanie glanced at the man's crotch, and saw that the cock was still lying limp on top of the heavy balls. She glanced at his face, and saw that he was still as unconscious as ever. Then she looked back into Jackie's eyes. Jackie was staring at her as if she could see into her soul. Stephanie hadn't been looked at like that by anyone in a long time, maybe not ever. She could feel her heart racing, and butterflies in her stomach. She stood up, and walked around the bed, without removing her fingers from Jackie's clutch. Jackie followed her, and the two women walked slowly over to the bed in the corner of the room.

They stood there for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily. Then Jackie took a step forward, and pressed her body against Stephanie's. They embraced, each wrapping their arms around the other, as their lips met. Stephanie was shocked at how electric the kiss felt. She thought Jackie's lips felt softer and gentler than any guy's ever could, and yet they were kissing her firmly, with passion. Their tongues met, and then moved together, sliding off each other and in and out of their mouths.

Jackie was enjoying the kiss just as much, though her focus was further south than their lips. Jackie was trying to feel Stephanie's breasts with her own. She had always known Stephanie had great tits, everyone did. But she had never really cared, or paid much attention. But ever since she had felt them herself, she wanted to know more. Now she tried to gage the breasts as they kissed. They felt big, and soft, and yielding, and she wanted to see them.

Jackie broke the kiss, and Stephanie looked at her with mixed lust and disappointment. Jackie could tell she didn't want the kiss to end. Jackie smiled at Stephanie, gazing into her eyes once more, and her hands slowly moved up Stephanie's scrubs. Her hands began undoing the little knots holding Stephanie's shirt together, and then she let it fall off her body. Jackie's eyes immediately went down, and stared at Stephanie's tits.

Stephanie was used to that look when people saw her bare chest, though not from women. She remembered once in college she had come out of the shower and two of her friends had stared at her tits. But other than that it was always men. And they looked at her body like hungry wolves looking at a piece of meat. Jackie's eyes were softer, and yet no less hungry. They way Jackie was staring at her made Stephanie's whole body tingle.

Jackie stared for a moment longer, and then moved forward. Stephanie expected Jackie to kiss her again, but her head moved down instead. Jackie's mouth went right for Stephanie's tit, and locked on tight. Stephanie let out a soft moan as she felt Jackie's lips and tongue caressing her nipple. Jackie's hands were on her body, and she felt them gently pulling her down. Stephanie let it happen, laying down on the small uncomfortable bed. Jackie moved down with her, on top of her, and brought her hands up to Stephanie's tits. Jackie took both large breasts in her hands, while still sucking the nipple hard. Stephanie tilted her head back, closing her eyes, and letting Jackie have her way with her body.

Stephanie felt lighting shooting through her, her whole body tingling from what Jackie was doing. She didn't think it could get any better, and then the hands moved down. She felt Jackie's hands moving down her stomach, and then pulling her pants down. Stephanie lifted her hips, and felt Jackie pull her pants off. She finally opened her eyes, and looked down, just as Jackie was coming off her breast. Jackie smiled up at her, moving further down.

"I've never done this before," Jackie said excitedly. "But I've always wondered." Jackie brought her head down, until her lips found Stephanie's pussy. Jackie tried to do what she liked guys to do. She used her tongue a lot, and her fingers as well. She could tell Stephanie's clit was already stimulated, and she tried to do what she thought Stephanie would want. Jackie had gone down on countless guys, but never a girl, and it felt totally different and yet equally thrilling. Stephanie's pubic hair was trimmed almost all the way down, so there was just a light patch, and Jackie let her nose brush against that patch.

Stephanie was just trying not to make the noises her body wanted her to make. She had been eaten out before, by almost every guy she had ever been with. She had always found that guys had trouble lasting as long as they wanted with her, and so they often would use their mouths and fingers as much as possible. She had thought they were good, but she had never felt a woman's touch before. Jackie was using her mouth in a way that guys just wouldn't think to do. Stephanie's large chest was rising and falling with her quick heavy breaths, and she was clutching at the sides of the bed, trying to stay quiet.

Stephanie felt Jackie slowly but confidently bring her closer to orgasm. When it finally hit her, she began writhing about, moving her hips on Jackie's face. Jackie latched onto her hips with both hands, and held her as steady as she could. Jackie had brought countless men to orgasm with her mouth, and not one of them had been as satisfying as taking Stephanie there. Jackie felt Stephanie's body tremble, and then become still. Jackie brought her face out of Stephanie's crotch, smiling up at her as she wiped her mouth. Stephanie was gazing down at her with wide lustful eyes.

"Wow," Stephanie said softly, staring into her friend's eyes. "That felt amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," Jackie smiled. "That was really fun. I've never done that for a girl before."

"Well you're really good at it," Stephanie laughed quietly. "Like really good. Like better than any guy that's ever tried."

"Thanks," Jackie said proudly, feeling quite pleased with her new skills.

"Now its my turn to try," Stephanie said with a devious smile, sitting up. Jackie sat up with her, and leaned in and kissed her again, again taking her large breasts in hand.

"No," Jackie said as she broke the kiss. "I want you to do it at home, in bed, where we can be a little freer, if you know what I mean."

"What's the matter," Stephanie teased. "You afraid you wont be able to stay quiet while I eat your pussy?"

"Exactly," Jackie laughed. "I don't know how you did it. But I'm definitely a loud one."

"Well it wasn't exactly easy," Stephanie said, bringing her own hands up to Jackie's perky tits.

"Let's go on a date," Jackie suggested, hopefully and nervously. Neither of them had said anything out loud yet, though they both knew they wanted this to go further. "A real date," Jackie went on. "And then we can do this the right way. And um, in the meantime, I think we should take care of our friend over there. He looks a little lonely." They both looked over at the unconscious man, and laughed when they saw his cock standing at attention waiting for them.

"Jesus, he's already hard," Stephanie laughed. "It wasn't like that when we came over here."

"You think he's really awake," Jackie joked. "And he's just faking it?"

"I seriously doubt that," Stephanie laughed softly. "No, he's definitely out cold. Maybe he can hear us though, or maybe he's just responding to our energy. Either way, you're right, we should take care of that."

They both laughed, and walked over to the man on the bed. They were both still topless, and Stephanie was butt naked. They bent over the bed, and Jackie took the large cock in her mouth, while Stephanie moved down to the balls. Stephanie played with the large balls for a moment, before having an idea. She came off and stood up, and then got down on her knees. Jackie kept on sucking the cock, apparently unaware that Stephanie was no longer beside her. Then she felt Stephanie pulling her pants down as well.

Stephanie pulled Jackie's pants down, and stared at her ass. It looked amazing. It was big and round, and yet clearly muscular and defined. Stephanie moved in, so that her face was inches from Jackie's ass. She could see the flesh of Jackie's butt standing on end, with soft light little hairs standing up. Stephanie reached out, and squeezed the plump ass with both hands. She loved the way it felt, unlike any guy's could. And as she squeezed, she saw the cheeks part, to show a tight wet pussy. Stephanie stared with a big smile for a second, and then shoved her face into Jackie's ass.

"Hey," Jackie said, coming off the cock as she felt Stephanie's tongue slip into her pussy. "I said I'm loud remember. Let's wait to do that in private."

"We are in private," Stephanie said, still kneading her ass with both hands. "And I'm sure you can find some way to keep your mouth quiet. I know a way you can fill it up after all." Stephanie dove forward without waiting. Jackie let out a whimper as she felt Stephanie's tongue return to her clit. She wanted very much for Stephanie to do that, but she really was worried about making noise. She was what many men had called a screamer. She liked being able to express her desire with loud vigor, but Stephanie wasn't stopping. Jackie felt a jolt of electricity as Stephanie's tongue found an especially sensitive spot, and she couldn't stop from making a loud noise. Stephanie squeezed her ass much harder, almost as a punishment, and Jackie dove back down onto the cock.

Jackie was used to blowing guys. She had been doing it as long as she had been dating. In fact, she usually liked blowing guys even more than fucking them. Men were rarely able to do what she wanted them to do inside her. They were either too small, too quick, or just couldn't move the way she wanted them too. When she was blowing them, it was all on her. But now she had a lively vigorous tongue working her clit while she sucked off an unconscious man. It was quite different from anything Jackie had ever experienced before.

She tried to just focus on what she was doing, but that was impossible. Stephanie was doing a rather excellent job, and Jackie was worried she wouldn't be able to stay quiet. She took the cock deep in her mouth, letting it fill her up, so that any noise would be muffled. She could feel the cock getting harder, and the balls tightening up. She knew the guy would shoot another huge load, like he always did. She was getting excited, and Stephanie wasn't letting up at all. Jackie was moving her butt around as Stephanie ate her out, and she knew she was going to have her own orgasm. Jackie came off the cock, and pressed her face into the sheets on the bed, preparing for what was to come.

Stephanie knew it was about to happen. She could feel the way Jackie's body was moving about, and how wet her pussy was. Stephanie began lashing her tongue across Jackie's clit, and then felt her whole body begin to tremble, and then to vibrate. She heard Jackie letting out a muffled scream into the sheets. When Jackie's orgasm ended, her body lilted slightly, still shaking with tiny tremors. Stephanie stood up, and moved in and kissed Jackie as her face lifted.

They could both taste the pussy juices being swapped in the kiss, and neither of them could tell whose was whose. Their kiss contained both of their orgasms, and they pressed their bodies together again as she kissed. They each had a second small orgasm as they kissed, and then they broke apart, stared into each other's eyes, smiled and giggled, and then looked down at the cock.

Jackie still had one hand wrapped around the base of the cock, and she felt it give a lurch. They both watched as the cock shot a massive rope of cum into the air. Neither of them had expected it to happen, and they both moved down. The cock spewed two more ropes in quick succession, and then Jackie dove down and took it in her mouth. She began gulping down as the cock filled her mouth with cum. Stephanie just watched, until Jackie came up, swallowing a big load.

"Oops," Jackie said once she had it all down. "I guess we should have paid more attention to him."

"I'm more interested in you," Stephanie said, and then kissed Jackie again. They kissed for a long moment, tasting each other, as well as the man now. When they finally broke apart, they quickly got dressed, and then tried to clean up as best they could. This time the man's load had gotten everywhere. They did what they could, wiping it all up, and changing the sheets, hoping they hadn't missed any. When they had the room back in order, they kissed one last time, with no less passion than before, and then left the room together.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers