Nurse's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think..." Sara began. "That I should test the function as to determine whether we've fixed the problem."

He blinked, looking up at her. "What does that mean?"

She took one hand and grabbed his cock from him making him suck in a breath.

"Test. The. Function."

He nodded. "Yes, nurse. I think you should."

She began to slowly stroke him, the long member almost two and a half the size of her hand.

"Now, tell me, if you saw this girl from your story again, what would you do to her?" she asked, sitting partly on the bed.

"Right. Right," he said. "I would kiss her again. Long and hard if she'll let me."

Sara moaned her agreement, staring at his cock in her hands. She gently rubbed his balls between her fingers too, massaging them.

His body arched at her touch.

"I would make her cum again. With my tongue. And my fingers." His face was going through the motions of measure. Closed eyes. Pursed lips. A clenched jaw. "I would suck on her nipples and...kiss her neck. And bite her ear and...and...bend her over..."

Sara was rocking slowly up and down, the little pressure the bed provided on her pussy slowly pleasuring her.

"I would take her. Slow and fast. I would make her ride me...and take my..."

Sara's strokes had become so fast his orgasm came from nowhere. Long, strand of warm cum shot from his tip, landing on her forearm. She was too slow to catch it in her mouth.

It was like a reflex.

She caught only the last few, strong spurts, swallowing them quickly and stroking him to make sure he'd gotten it all out. The look on his face told her she had.

Then, as if becoming professional in an instant, she pulled his gown down and his blanket up, covering his cock.

"Good boy," she said.

"Your arm," he all but heaved.

"Ah," she said, slurping and licking the cum there. Using a finger to move small bits she missed.

Jonathan watched her do it with almost a pained look of pleasure.

"It seems functional," she said. "But if you like, we can keep you overnight. These things can revert if not kept an eye on after the procedure. I can check in on you."

He considered it. "Whatever you think is best, nurse."

She nodded, making to go when he said, "will there be more tests?"

Sara smiled. "Yes. I would be shirking my duty if I didn't."

Then she slipped out of the room to check her other patients.

***

It was near midnight when she finally made it back to his room.

The TV was playing a rugby match, casting a dim glow in the room. Sara was eternally glad they had given him a single room. Otherwise, this would have been much tougher.

All her other patients were taken care of. Since the last encounter her mind had run wild with possibilities.

She wanted to drain every ounce out of him.

Every now and then over the last two hours she had tasted the sweet salty flavor of his cum. Each time it had sent flutters of pleasure through her.

Jonathan looked up when she closed the door, roused from a light sleep. He looked bleary eyed but with a smile.

"Hello, nurse," he said, voice gruff.

"Mr. Hart," she quietly. "How are you feeling?"

"Better...but there is still something off."

She raised an eyebrow. "I see. Perhaps the...function needs to be tested."

He nodded solemnly. "I think that would be best."

"Do you have any ideas?" she asked, walking over to the end of the bed and sitting on the edge of it.

"Hmmm," he nodded, his eyes drifting to the tight outline of her tits in her nurse scrubs.

"Would you like to watch me touch myself?" She asked, the question almost caught in her throat.

He nodded very slowly, and she saw the fabric near his crotch jump.

God, he was already hard.

Sara climbed onto the bed near his feet and faced him, her legs spread enticingly.

Slipping her hand beneath the waistband of her pants, she slid two fingers into herself, moaning.

"I'm already soaked just thinking about you," she said.

He was watching her with wide, feral eyes. Like he wanted to jump her bones that very second.

Sara brought out her fingers to show him the wetness. "See?"

He nodded, a hand moving to touch himself over the blanket. When he went to move it, she shook her head.

"Not until I tell you too," she told him. "You want to taste?" she asked, showing him her fingers again.

Jonathan closed his eyes hard for a second. "Yes, please."

He was so polite.

She leaned forward and let him suck her two fingers for a few seconds.

Pulling away she said, "want to see my Pussy?"

His low growl of a moan told her all she needed to know.

She pulled her pants down around her ankles, showing off the dark blue athletic panties she wore. They were soaked through around her pussy, leaving a dark spot.

Sara moved them aside to show him the glistening pink folds of her sex. "You like it?" She asked.

He all but quivered, watching her fingers rub. "So pretty," he told her. "I want it."

She giggled. "Maybe later. If it's prescribed."

The following torture of watching her was hard on him. Literally. The imprint of hi cock was strong.

There was something so erotic about having his eyes locked on her pussy.

As her orgasm began to build, she finally told him to take his cock out.

"If you take your tits out," he countered.

Her orgasm was so close she didn't even argue. Pushing up her shirt and the light gray sports bra. Her hard nipples somehow seemed very visible even in the d I'm light.

There was a few seconds as he took them in before he took out his cock. Sara bit her lip watching him.

The orgasm hit her like a train. She was bucking her hips, thrusting against her fingers. She stifled her moans, but not too much. There were few people around here who would hear her.

Just as soon as the waves of her orgasm were slowing, she pushed herself forward to landed on her stomach, between his legs.

Right in front of his cock.

She snatched it from him, stroking it quickly before putting the tip in her mouth/ she could hardly wait. Her hunger drove her to suck him ferociously.

His cock was big, but she was no slouch. The whole thing fit into her mouth, touching the back of her throat.

Sara gagged happily on it.

She wanted his cum badly so with one hand she stroked him and with the other she cupped his balls.

Jonathan was writhing beneath her mouth, and soon he was reaching over her to grab her ass.

"Spank me," she told him. "Spank me and I'll let you cum."

He needed no convincing. His open plan rang on her cheeks.

Sara squealed at the pleasureful pain.

Then she focused on the tip of his cock, sucking hard on it as she stroked it. The spit from her mouth making the shaft slick.

It was too much for him.

His balls clenched and his cock went stiff. Sara sucked hard on the tip, feeling the cum explode into her mouth. It was warm ad sweet and salty. She swallowed the seemingly never-ending river of cum.

She almost gagged but managed to keep it down.

"Thank you," Jonathan muttered, falling back onto the bed.

"You taste so good," she told him. "I really like swallowing your cum."

He moaned. "That was so good. I thought I was going to die."

"That would look really bad on my record," she giggled.

Saras pager suddenly went off, buzzing loudly. She rolled off the bed, pulled up her pants and checked it.

Then she was moving toward the door, still swallowing his cum and licking her lips. "I'll be back in an hour. You better be hard."

"Yes, nurse," he called as the door closed behind her.

***

The hour was a blur of patient requests and stressful orders. The people whose lives she was trying to save rarely made it ready on her.

So, when she closed his door behind her, she leaned against it, taking a deep breath.

The job took its toll on her. But it was worthwhile, she just had to make herself remember that.

When she looked up, she found Jonathan watching her. He opened his mouth, but she shook her head, silencing him.

Striding over to the bed, she grabbed his head and planted a long, merciless kiss on him. He moaned, leaning into it.

As soon as she started it, she pulled away. Sara yanked her pants down along with her panties, kicking them off.

Then she climbed onto the straddling him backwards. Leaning down, she showed him her ass, spreading her legs.

She let him look at it, then touch it.

"Eat," she eventually said.

And so, he did.

Jonathan ate it with a delicious zeal. Licking and spitting. Touching and biting.

Sara also wasted no time, feeling around for his cock. He had done as she commanded. It was hard as a rock.

She played with it, peering at the outline through the fabrics.

But as his tongue began to make her quiver, she fished it out of the blankets and then from his pants.

It felt so warm in her hand. She laid her face beside it, setting it on her cheek and stroking its length.

She loved the way it flexed against her grip. So big and powerful.

His hands squeezed her ass before lightly slapping it.

"Ohhhhh god," she moaned. "That's so good."

"I know baby," he told her.

He seemed to know this was a stress release for her and he did not let her wait. His tongue drove forward at her clit, driving her towards orgasm.

Sara egged it on, pushing into his face just like she had in the bar restroom.

It came like a snake's strike, hitting her all of the sudden, then again and again.

Through her riotous orgasm she began to suck his cock.

It was almost too much. His tongue flitting her clit. His finger pressed to her ass.

She had to suck his cock just not to cry out. When the threat of her moans drawing attention had gone, she slumped down, slapping her face with his wet cock.

Meanwhile, he slapped her ass gently.

Slowly, she dragged herself up, crawling down his body till she felt his cock rubbing her pussy. She had a view of the door, seeing shadowed shapes moving out there.

"Put it in," she told him.

He took his time, the cheeky bastard, directing his cock to her entrance, and dragging up and down her folds.

"I love looking at your ass," he said. "You're so beautiful."

"Put it in," she breathed desperately.

He chuckled. "Damn, woman, let me appreciate you before I fuck you."

She shook her ass at those words.

He finally put the tip of himself at her entrance and stopped. "You feel where I am?"

She nodded, trying to push herself down on it.

"Say it," he told her. "Tell me what I'm about to do."

"Fuck my pussy," she said breathlessly.

Only then did he push her ass down onto his cock. It was a release which she hardly could have expected. It was so blissful, to be filled so much. To feel it throb inside of her.

She had to almost choke away a sob of relief.

Sara pressed down, her forehead pressed to the bed. She would lift her ass until his cock almost slipped out then take it back.

The whole length was simply too good.

And Jonathan was moaning too. He touched her ass, slapped it, called her a good girl.

This had been exactly what she'd needed. Just to be here. Letting him watch her ass, spank her and touch her.

She held Jonathan's powerful legs in a tight grip.

"Touch my ass," she said.

God, she was becoming sluttier by the second. Taking this almost random man at her workplace.

Well, all that pretext had gone out the window at the bar.

The memory of that encounter with him made her go faster.

She felt him spit just above her ass and using his finger, he dragged it down.

He pressed there and she just about blacked out. The sensation was amazing.

His thumb, slipped into her ass, lightly at first, making her fuck him harder. Her ass slapped his thighs.

She felt his thumb pressing in her ass, feeling his cock sliding in her pussy. She bet the pressure from his thumb felt amazing.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned.

"Inside me," she told him, "Please."

He obliged, his cock flexing several times. She reached down, to run his balls, mindfully willing his cum into her.

It erupted inside her and she pressed down, taking as much of his cum as she could as deeply as she could manage.

It felt so good. Too good.

She did let him off just because he'd cum. But she moved her hand to his shaft, stroking it while he was still in her.

His cum dropped down his cock from her pussy. When she'd had enough, she let it flop out of her, and felt him relax.

Jonathan's breathing was heavy, and she turned to see his chest rising and falling quickly.

"I'll need to clean you up," she whispered to him, her tongue going toward his wet cock.

His cum had dripped all over him. On the shaft and his balls.

Sara slurped it up, making a show of it.

"You're amazing," he told her. "You must let me take you out. Dinner. Lunch. Anything you want."

She smiled, wiping some of his cum off her lips. "What kind of dinner?"

"Hmmm. Let me think. We could—"

She stopped him. "Why don't we both say what we want on three. Ready? One, two, three."

They both said pasta and burst out laughing.

"I almost just came again," she said.

"Would you like to?" He asked.

She climbed off the bed and began changing.

"I've got to do my job. Maybe later. I'll wake you if I find some time."

Sara kissed him, pulled the covers over his flaccid cock and left him. She had to find a bathroom.

This whole night had made her actually like the guy. Or it could have just been the sex. He did that well at the very least.

"What are you doing?" She whispered to herself, shaking her head.

Sara considered his offer for dinner. It could Be fun. And what was the harm?

Maybe she would make him cum again and decide.

***

The sun was about half an hour from rising when she finally made it back to him. He was awake, but only just.

She set a cup of coffee she'd brought him on his tray. He mumbled a tired thanks and sipped it.

"Just how I like it," he said, smiling.

"I guessed as much."

"Am I that predictable?" He asked.

"No, but I'm really good at reading people," she said, sipping her own.

"What do you see?" he asked, sitting up.

It wasn't lost on her that he was nurturing a case of morning wood. Despite the night's activities he was still ready to go.

She sat on the edge of his bed, crossing her legs. "Well, you're fit, which means you care about your body. You're competitive and play sports even as an adult. You're smart, at least I think you are." She winked at him then shrugged.

"That's all you got?"

"I figured I'll get the rest of the story at dinner."

A big grin spread across his face. She took out a small card with her number handwritten on its back.

"I'm excited."

She couldn't help but smile. "Me too. Now, I've a job to do. I think taking care of that is part of it."

His eyes widened as. He followed her gaze.

"If you think you can handle it," she challenged.

He laughed, nodding. "For you, I think I'll make it work."

"Good," she said, climbing on top of him.

They made out for a while as she grinded down onto him.

And suddenly her pants were coming off, then her shirt. And his robe. Finally, finally, she could lay on his muscle slabbed body. It was warm and soft. She kissed his chest and nibbled his ear and sucked his cock.

Soon she was riding him, fast and slow, his mouth attached to her tit. His hands gripping her ass.

It wasn't long before the first fingers of dawn crept in through the window. She didn't have much time before the hospital would begin to wake up.

"Take me from behind," she told him.

He did, flipping her over with his powerful arms and thrusting into her. The depth of his cock had her like an animal and he didn't need any tips on how to treat her now.

Gripping her hair, he pulled it while he spanked her ass.

"Yes," she cried. "Yes! That's so good...don't stop. Harder...harder..."

"You're so good," he told her. "I love your pussy." One of his hands squeezed her tits.

They were not being quiet at all but neither of them cared.

His hips bounced off her bubble butt.

"You take my cock so well," he said.

Sara moaned, moving back to meet each of his thrusts. She reached between her legs to play with herself. She made quick work of herself. His cock helped immensely and soon she was on the brink of orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

What perfect timing she thought!

"We'll cum together," she all but ordered. "Right now."

Her hand worked furiously against her clit while he slammed into her.

They came together with a unified cry. She closed her legs in pleasure, trapping her hand. While he collapsed on her, his cock still deep inside her.

It all felt so warm.

His chest. His cum. His breath on her neck.

They fell sideways together. Both heaving.

"That was incredible," he said. "You are amazing. I think I'm in love with your tits."

She burst out laughing. "And I'm in love with your cock."

Jonathan moaned. "Don't say things like that."

She rose, getting her scrubs back in, feeling his cum drop out of her. She would like to feel that for the rest of her shift.

"Wait," he said as she pulled her bra on. "Let me see them."

She rolled her eyes, walked over to him, and stuffed her tits in his face.

"Thank you," he said, after having kissed her nipples.

When all was right and the room was back to normal, she grabbed his charts and made some markings.

"Mr. Hart, you are free to go. But if you have any problems," she stressed the word, "please don't hesitate to reach out."

Jonathan nodded seriously. "Yes, ma'am. I will."

She quickly walked over and kissed him hard. "See you soon."

Then she was gone, the taste of his cm still in her mouth and the warm feeling of his cum still filling her.

The whole embarrassing event hadn't been so bad after all.

12