Photos with Santa

Story Info
Wives are photographed with Santas.
4.5k words
4.65
19.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PHOTOS WITH SANTA

Who doesn't like to have their photo taken on Santa's lap? I've had a gig dressing up as Santa for the past few years and posing for photos with kids on my lap during the holiday season.

This past year, I worked in a local mall with my wife Shelly and another couple, Antonio (Tony) and Kisha. I'm Dean. Tony and I alternate sitting in the Santa chair while the other takes the photos and our two wives dress up as elves and manage the waiting line and the payment and printing of the photos. Tony and Kisha are African-American and Tony always provides the 'black Santa' photos for families who share his heritage. We spread joy as Santas for the three weeks before Christmas, Wednesday through Sunday. We charge $20 per photo and provide the photos in cardboard frames while the customers wait. It's a pretty slick operation. Of course, most people take their own photos, but we sell enough of our framed photos to add a nice supplement to our regular income. The mall pays us a fee too. On top of all of that, it's a fun time.

We explain to the kids that the real Santa is so busy that he has to hire 'officially sanctioned' helpers like us to pose for photos on his behalf while he goes about his business of supervising the toy business, answers letters and checks to see if kids are being good. We have a data base where we show the kids that we have their name, whether we've received a letter and so forth. The parents provide the information through an app and we then show the kids that Santa has them in the 'system'.

We had been friends with Tony and Kisha for a few years and got along with them quite well. He and I had worked together a few years earlier and continued our friendship and I invited him to join me in the 'Santa gig' this year. We all take vacation for the hours we worked before Christmas. Kisha is a receptionist for a lawyer. My wife Shelly is a physical therapist. Tony and I are accountants for the government (he's with the state, I'm with the Feds). We also have small-scale tax preparation business in the spring.

We'd had a good three weeks and were finished on the Saturday night before Christmas on Monday. Tony had bought some of those cans of mixed-drinks and some cheese and pretzels. We were relaxing and tallying the results of the day. We'd had a very good day, with a lot of fun and pleased parents and kids. Tony and I both have a good rapport with kids; the two ladies are very cheerful and have wonderful sense for entertaining and keeping everyone in a festive mood.

The ladies dressed as elves with green jackets with white trim, with green mini-skirts and black leotards below. They wore 'elf hats', Christmas earrings and shoes with sparkles. Both Kisha and Shelly have nice figures and were very attractive in their elf costumes.

The ladies could get hot and sweaty in their costumes since they were moving around more than Tony and me. They usually wore t-shirts under their elf-jackets. When we would go off site for a break or at the end of the day, the wives would remove the jackets. We would be treated to the sight of their ample bosoms in the tight, perspiration-soaked t-shirts. They wore bras, of course, but the outlines of their nipples were often visible and their cleavage was more pronounced when they bent over. Seeing the breasts of Kisha busting to get out of her shirt was a real treat. Her chocolate brown skin contrasted with her usually white (sometimes black) bra. Shelly wore a black or a red bra most evenings and was spectacle herself. A few times, when we were going to go out after doing the Santa thing, with friends or to a party, Kisha or Shelly would change clothes and pull their t-shirts over their heads, giving Tony and I a few moments to see them in just their bras. The tights they wore below hid nothing from the imagination when they bent over. The ladies were very careful to bend at the knees when reaching for something, but they were not so modest during our breaks. To say Kisha has a fine ass would be an understatement. Shelly's tight pants form-fit her and emphasized the cleft between her butt-cheeks. I found myself trying to suppress a hard-on more than a few times over the three weeks.

As we were collecting everything and closing up, the security guard came by and told us he had checked all the doors and was leaving. Tony and I would set the alarm when we left. We'd done it many nights before. So, we were alone in the mall, relaxing around the Santa chair with a big Christmas tree behind it. We each had one of the cans of 'refreshment' and were joking about some of the funny things that had happened. One kid wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, so his mom sat on my lap, holding the kid. I remarked about what a 'nice' mother she was, referring to the tight pants she had been wearing over her shapely ass.

"Okay, photo time ladies." I said.

Tony put his beard, coat and hat on and Kisha sat on his lap. They were joking around about whether she had been a 'good girl' with the typical double-meaning of their banter. My wife sat on his lap and I took their photo.

Then it was my turn. Kisha was first and then Shelly sat on my lap.

"So have you been a good girl this year?" I asked my wife, like I did all the children.

"Well, Santa I've been very good in some ways, but I've been naughty too."

I said, "I see. What have you done that's been good?"

She said, "Well I've done a good job at work and have taken good care of the kids (the kids were with Grandma)."

"That's wonderful. What have you done that was naughty?"

She said, "I've done things that my mommy told me not to ever do."

"What types of things are those?"

She answered, "I've let a man take my clothes off and I've done naughty things with him."

"What types of things are those?" I asked.

"Well, he takes his clothes off too and we get in bed together and play games."

"Oh, what type of games?"

"He will tickle me and touch in in different places that make me feel good. I do the same to him."

"Have you done these things with just the one man, or have you done it with others?"

She said, "Oh no. I just do things with my husband."

I grabbed her breast and asked, "Does he do this to you?"

She said, "Yes, but he usually reaches under my clothes to touch my bare booby."

I unbuttoned her green coat and exposed her t-shirt. I removed my glove and reached into her shirt, under one cup of her bra and held her bare breast in my hand. "Like this?" I asked.

She said yes and kissed me through my Santa beard. I continued to undo her coat and pulled it off her shoulders. I knew Tony was taking photos so I kept going. She was really sexy in her tight white t-shirt. I undid her bra and pulled it out of the arm-holes of her shirt. Shelly was now sitting on Santa's lap with her areolas visible and her little nipples pushing against the thin, damp cotton material. She looked really hot. After a few photos, Kisha convinced Shelly to remove her shirt. She did and sat on my lap topless. Her perky nipples were aroused on her soft, smooth breasts. We both smiled for the camera. My wife and I had done some topless photos of her on Santa's lap in the past, but only the two of us were present. She had really nice tits (aren't they all) and we have some very fine photos of her with Santa.

Tony said to his wife, "Why don't you go sit on Santa's lap too."

She looked at him for a moment and then walked over to me and sat on my other knee. Tony took a photo, but it was odd having one topless and one fully-clothed woman on my lap. So, Shelly began to undo Kisha's green coat. Kisha helped and then she let me unsnap her bra. We took some photos of Kisha in just her t-shirt on my lap. Her dark skin was very visible through the white shirt. Then she pulled her shirt over her head. Her breasts sprung free and she was sitting on my lap, naked to the waist. Her light brown skin contrasted with her dark areolas and nipples. I had never seen Kisha's tits before. When Shelly rejoined us, I had a difficult time deciding where to look with two half-naked women on either side of me. I held both ladies on my knees and Tony took photos. Shelly and Kisha were just wearing their tights, skirts, hats and jewelry and looked absolutely stunning. They were straddling my legs above my knees and I could feel the warmth of their two pussies. I took advantage and held one breast of each woman in my hand. Then, I kissed my wife's one breast. Taking a chance, I kissed Kisha's breast too, rubbing my nose over her nipple. She giggled that my beard tickled. She pulled my head into her chest and Tony took a photo of Santa's face immersed in his wife's breasts. I couldn't stop looking at her chocolate beauties.

When I finally pulled away from Kisha's breasts, my wife asked, "What is Santa going to give me for being such a good girl?"

I said, "I don't know. I've been watching you and it seems like you've been a naughty girl."

She said, "Some people say Santa won't 'come' for naughty girls, but I've heard the opposite."

I said, "You'll just have to find out, won't you?"

She was moving around, straddling my leg between her legs and pressing her pussy against my thigh. She said, "I think I feel something in your pocket. Is that for me?" She reached down and held my erect penis through the heavy red pants.

I said, "Maybe. But you have to wait until it's Christmas."

She said, "I'm a spoiled brat and I want my present tonight."

She was fiddling with my pants and Kisha was helping. They unbuttoned my trousers and unzipped the fly. Shelly reached into my pants and found my prick. She pulled it out through the fly-hole in my underwear. My hard prick was standing up, looking around and enjoying the fresh air. With two naked women fondling my little soldier, he was at full attention.

"Oooh, look at that." Shelly said.

Kisha touched my prick and said, "It looks like it's a nice one. I'll bet you could have fun with that."

Shelly said, "Maybe Santa will let you play with it."

I had the biggest smile on my face. Kisha was rubbing my cock up and down with one hand while she held my balls in her other hand.

My wife rubbed my cock for a while and then said, "You know. This is really nice, but I've always wanted to see a black one."

Everyone was quiet for a few moments.

Then, Tony said, "Would you ladies like to sit on this Santa's lap?"

They stood and Tony took my place in the Santa chair with me behind the camera. My dick was so hard it ached.

I took a few photos of the two topless wives on Santa's lap. My pretty wife and Tony's lovely wife were both sitting with their arms around him and their tits standing tall. Their naked shoulders and their smooth tummies were amazing. The photos are really sexy and are among my favorites, four tits and Tony.

Kisha reached into Tony's crotch and undid his pants, finding his dick and pulling it out. Maybe it was just the perspective, but his cock was pretty big.

She held it and said to my wife, "Look at what I found."

Then, my wife put her hand around it. I zoomed in to get a photo of her hand, wearing her wedding rings, wrapped around Tony's rigid black cock. She was running her fingers over the smooth skin and ruffling his nest of pubic hair.

Shelly said, "I've always wanted one of these."

While my wife played with his prick, Tony put his face into her chest and nuzzled her breasts and sucked her nipples. We had been friends with Tony and Kisha, but had never done anything more than a polite kiss on the cheek. I was stunned and aroused seeing my half-naked wife in my friend's lap, playing with his dick. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and pulled away, stretching her delicate titty. Her cute hat and skirt contrasted with her bare chest and Santa's dark face and white beard.

Kisha dropped to her knees between her husband's legs and began to suck his cock. He continued to maul my wife's breasts while gasping from the stimulation he was receiving from his wife. I got a few pics of the back of Kisha's head between her husband's legs.

I was surprised when Kisha looked at my wife and said, "Don't you think you should thank Santa for all the joy he provides?"

Shelly looked at me and licked her lips. Then, she dropped to her knees while Kisha moved aside. I couldn't see with my wife's head blocking my view, but I knew she had Tony's cock in her mouth. My wife was sucking another man's dick for the first time (as far as I knew). She turned toward me and now I could see her holding Tony's prick and rubbing it with her fingers.

She said, "This is a nice present. Can I keep it?"

Kisha said, "You can borrow it for a while, but you have to return it when you are done with it."

My wife resumed sucking Tony's dick and moved so I could see his cock going into her mouth. It was stunning and amazing. I was occupied with taking photos; the fact that my wife was sucking another man's dick hadn't really hit me. My dear wife was trying to deep-throat Tony's ample prick, choking when she pushed it into her throat. Then, she rubbed the thing over her face; the wet and shiny black cock brushed against her nose and her cheeks. It looked like she was worshiping it.

Kisha had moved beside me and was sticking her tongue in my ear. She reached into my pants and grabbed my dick. She took my hand and slid it down the front of her stretch pants. Fortunately, the camera was on a tripod so I could take photos with just one hand. My hand slid down over the smooth skin of her stomach, over her curly mound and found the hot, wet folds of her pussy. My fingers probed between her labia and I pressed a finger against her clitoris. The warmth emanating from her cunt was amazing and she was soaked with her sex-juices.

She whispered in my ear. "Your hand feels good on my pussy. Put your fingers inside me."

I did. She was smooth and slippery inside.

She said, "Your cock is hard, watching your wife suck Tony's cock. He has the hots for her."

She pulled my pants down and they dropped below my knees.

Kisha continued her teasing. "Would you like to see them do more? You haven't noticed the way the two of them look at each other, have you?"

I was stunned at the revelation.

She said, "I want to see him fuck her. Do you? Wouldn't you like to see her spread something more than just holiday joy?" The thought of seeing my wife spreading her legs for another man settled in my brain.

What could I say. The woman had her hand on my dick and I had two fingers buried inside her cunt. I just mumbled something that indicated my assent. My 'little head' was doing my thinking for me.

Kisha pulled away from me, saying "I'll be back."

She walked over to where my wife was kneeling between her husband's legs. The full contours of my wife's ass were highlighted in the tight black stretch pants. Her little skirt wasn't long enough to cover anything. Kisha grabbed Shelly's pants at the waist and pulled them down. Shelly wasn't wearing underwear and her ass became visible and I saw her pussy peeking between her legs. She lifted one leg, then the other to help Kisha strip her. Now my wife was naked except for the mini-skirt and the elf hat. She stood and turned toward me, displaying her naked body. Her pubic hair and her pink areolas starkly contrasted with the smooth white flesh of her breasts and stomach. Tony's dark hands were on her hips, moving her back toward his waiting prick. She was beautiful and I had enough presence to begin to take more photos.

My wife removed her little skirt, then sat on Santa's lap, naked. She did one pose where she sat sideways; her one leg hid her pussy while her arm concealed the tips of her breasts. She was obviously nude, but none of her most important assets were visible. It's perhaps my favorite photo of my wife.

Then, she turned to face me and lewdly displayed her pussy. She spread her legs wider than Tony's so her cunt was spread open, displaying all her intimate features. I could see Tony's prick touching my wife's honey pot. When she reached down and aimed the black cock at her pink folds, I took photo after photo. The red Santa-suit and the dark prick contrasted with her pretty skin.

Kisha had rejoined me and was on her knees with my prick in her mouth. She was sucking it in and out of her throat and I was having a hard time focusing on the two amazing things that were happening simultaneously.

Tony's cock entered my wife's vagina while my cock was lodged deep in Kisha's throat. The big cock split the folds of my wife's pussy and slid into her cunt. I watched the black sausage slowly disappear inside her. I kept pushing the camera shutter. My wife was looking right at me as she fucked our friend Tony. His prick went deeper and deeper and finally disappeared inside her. She closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of the huge prick spreading her open. The photos show my wife's pretty face, her breasts, her flat stomach, the hair on her pussy, the pink folds of her vagina, then the base of Tony's cock embedded in her vagina and his balls, churning-up semen to pump into my wife's married cunt. Shelly began to lift and then lower herself onto the black cock, groaning and twisting her hips to enhance the sensation of feeling the huge prick inside her. Tony was holding her tits and kissing her neck. It was an amazing scene. I looked down to see Kisha with my prick buried deep in her throat.

Tony and Shelly both stopped moving. From the expressions on their faces, I could tell they were both coming. My wife's body was covered with the glow of her perspiration and her face contorted as she experienced an orgasm. It was the first time she had come with another man. Tony's face tensed and he closed his eyes. I knew he was pulsing his cum into my wife's vagina. It was something I had never imagined happening. After a few moments, my wife stood and I could see the semen dripping from her just-fucked, cunt. She looked at me, searching for my reaction. I was very aroused, watching my wife making love and losing her inhibitions to a powerful orgasm. She could see me pumping my hips to mouth-fuck Kisha.

Kisha pulled me down to the floor and pulled me on top of her. She had removed her pants and was nude except for her little skirt. She was not even wearing her hat. "Fuck me." She pleaded.

I knelt between her legs, looking at her naked body. I flipped up the skirt to totally expose her pussy and used my fingers to explore the dark hair of her bush and then the delicate folds of her cunt. Her black skin contrasted with the deep pink flesh in her spread-open slit. I put my head down and licked her delicate channel and her clit. She was glowing from the secretions of her pussy and I tasted her tangy nectar. She arched her back and put her hands on the back of my head, immediately reacting to my tongue on her most sensitive parts. I rubbed my face in her delicious, hot and wet cunt while she writhed in my grasp.

I was torn between continuing to eat Kisha's pussy and fucking her. I moved up between her legs and mounted her. My cock easily slid into her hot vagina. She was warm and slippery and her cunt gripped my cock tightly. My cock felt so good inside her. She was not as tight as my wife, but she used her internal muscles to massage my rigid prick. I leaned down and kissed her, putting my tongue in her mouth. Then, I bent down and sucked on her dark nipples. She had big nipples on her large breasts. I lightly bit her titties and she pulled me closer and wrapped her legs around me. I noticed that Tony was taking photos. My wife was sitting on the floor, exhausted, but watching me fuck another woman. I felt the familiar surge in my groin and my body tensed. Then my cock jerked and my semen spurted into Kisha's vagina. She was continuing her orgasm. I collapsed onto her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me close. I inhaled the scent of her perfume and her sweat. My cock deflated and slipped out of Kisha's slippery hole. I rolled over and we laid there, side-by-side.

12