Nurses' Sexy Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat down at the table, Jan was pulled across onto someone's lap. She could have jumped up and slapped his face, but she didn't. In fact he got a kiss and a sly feel of her nylon stockings. Then she moved onto the next guy. Stunned, I didn't know whether to follow suit, or walk out. However, if I did that, I knew I wouldn't get paid. So, I copied my friend, much to the delight of the guys on the other side of the table.

Not long into this activity, my dress just rode up past my stocking tops, as if it had a mind of its own. Trying to tug it back down seemed to make no difference. Not surprisingly male hands were straight onto bare thigh like bees onto honey

I looked over and saw that Jan's situation was exactly the same. Our eyes met and she laughed. It was obvious she was excited. From the uproar around her, I wondered whether things were going too far.

I managed to get her out and frogmarch her to the ladies. "Things are getting out of hand madam," I hissed in her ear. "It's altogether too public in there"

"Ah" she said, "funny you should say that, because, Rolf Hauser has asked us up to a private party in his penthouse suite. Fancy going?"

"Who is Rolf Hauser?" I asked, puzzled.

"You know, the multi-millionaire."

"Wow!" I said, suitably impressed.

"Well" she pressed "shall I tell him that we'll go? He wants an answer. You know, there's plenty of other young hopefuls that would eagerly swop places with us."

"Who else will be there," I asked.

"Dunno," she slurred. "A couple of his mates, maybe. All of whom will be filthy rich, by the way."

"They won't be asking us up there to play chess, Jan."

"Oh come on Sue, don't let me down. It's my big chance to meet some well-heeled chaps. Maybe get myself a boyfriend. I'm pretty well skint at the moment and there's rent to pay and ..."

She wheedled on until she got her way. In the end, I always did as she asked and I think she knew that. She had probably agreed for the two of us already.

Anyway, that meant that just before midnight, we were taking the lift to the very top floor and finding the door to his suite. As Jan knocked, my heart was thumping. What were we doing?

We entered a smoke filled room and my heart sank. Even then, it was obvious what we were there for. Four businessmen in dickie-bow ties, smoking cigars and leering at what was being brought in on a plate for them. I had a feeling where all this was heading, but, there was no way we were going to run out like a pair of frightened teenagers.

Introductions were made, keeping it civilised. "I'm Rolf and these gentlemen are Frank, Melvin and Craig."

"Pleased to meet you all" said Jan, "I'm Jan and this is my friend Sue."

We got token handshakes, but, their eyes were everywhere, looking us over for sexual purposes. Assessing our breasts, legs, curvaceous figures and the shape of our asses. From their appreciative growls and murmurs, I took it that we had passed with flying colours.

Meanwhile, I was awestruck at what a fabulous suite it was. We giggled as Rolf showed us around the impressive rooms. I'd never been in hotel rooms quite like it. Must be very expensive even for a night, I thought.

Rolf himself was grey haired and distinguished. Jan had reckoned he was about 48 and I guessed his friends were probably in their fifties. Average looking, was all you could say. As I say, nothing inspiring, but, hey we were here, so best make the best of it.

As Rolf walked, I noticed that he had difficulty hiding his obvious hard-on, trying hard not to let us see it. But, we were more interested in the layout of the rooms. There was a huge, well appointed, lounge, a dining room, a bathroom and bedrooms with en-suites. Plus, an awesome balcony, showing a City lit up after dark. We were well impressed.

As I was bending over the balcony rail, looking down at the view, the dress material tightened over my bum. I felt a hand smooth over my shapely ass. Then his voice whispered "this is an ass that needs smacking." I shuddered as a perverse little thrill ran through me. Suddenly, I had a vision of me naked with a man in full evening dress swinging his hand down at my ass. "Oww."

I blinked and straightened up, quickly. Maybe, this party might not be so bad after all.

In the lounge, as we sat down, you could almost feel the atmosphere of lust. Greedy eyes were focused on our legs and breasts. I wondered just how long it would be before one or all of these businessmen made a grab for us. Clearly, they were just waiting for the opportunity.

Then, somebody told a joke, it wasn't that funny, but, it broke the ice as everyone faked a laugh. "How about a little kiss?" Rolf asked Jan, as he sat down beside her. That was the start. Seconds later, I was also being kissed.

Then, it was only a matter of time before we resumed sitting on someone's lap. We were doing that in the main hall, so we could hardly deny the men that, in the privacy of this room. As if on cue, our dresses rode up high, showing bare flesh above stocking tops.

The men's growls of lust signalled that the party was well and truly underway.

They eagerly got their hands away, as you would expect, enjoying the feel of female flesh. French kissing seemed to follow on as a matter of course. Then, we were passed round like parcels at a party game.

After that, inevitably, our dresses, came off.

We must have really looked something in our black lingerie. One blonde and one brunette, with long legs and of similar height, looking temptingly sexy and showing lots of bare thigh. A few more drinks and they had us through to the bedrooms. This time our bras and panties came off.

I had long since accepted the fact that I was there to be fucked and ravaged, so, I didn't object. As well as drinks and snacks set out on coffee tables there was also a bowl of condoms. Obviously, somebody had sexual aspirations...

However, to be fair to Frank and Craig, they took their time. Craig unclipped my bra while Frank tugged down my stockings and black lace panties. I was breathing hard, being exposed and stared at by a couple of strange businessmen. I felt both shame and excitement, but, the shame soon went. Then, Craig, started to kiss and lick my breasts while Frank hands were all over my legs and pussy. I started to really enjoy their attentions.

Then, they must have made some pact or other because Craig left me to Frank. I looked down and saw him frantically kissing every inch of bare flesh he could get his mouth on. "God, what legs you've got" he growled. Then he had them splayed apart as he started to finger my pussy. I was moist there already, what with all the fondling that had gone on before, but, as he probed and added another finger, I felt my juices flow.

He had stripped off himself earlier and now I was all eyes as his cock came into play. It was a big one, alright, big and hard and long. But then wasn't every man's apart from my husband? I grabbed it to seize the one chance I had to judge its thickness and length. Something, I had learned from Jan. Then he wanted me to suck it and that was something new for me. I was 26 and had never sucked a man's cock before. It was not on the marriage bed's agenda.

So, here goes, I thought, as I took the bulbous head into my open mouth, my lips closing down on his hard shaft. I licked and sucked as intensely as I could, just like a porn star Jan and I had watched on a porn video.

Frank groaned, leaned back and sighed in ecstasy, as I grew in confidence and really went to town. I licked the length of his shaft and took his manhood as far down my throat as I dared. Then, after my showing off was over, I got down to some serious sucking. Poor Frank didn't last long. He surprised me by ejaculating copiously into my mouth. I swallowed. Jan said you must always swallow. It actually tasted O.K.

Then, Frank sat it out for a while and watched Craig fuck me. It was my first fuck of the evening. He pounded into my vagina with a vengeance, happy to get first shot at me. "You cunt, you whore," he breathed as his cock rammed into me time after time. "Give it to her, Craig," urged Frank, but, Craig didn't need such advice, he was already doing it. Doing ME.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," how I was loving being fucked. My little gasps and moans just encouraged him to shag me harder and faster.

Then a final shriek, as I surrendered to him. Was I faking it? Hell no, the feeling was intense and oh so delectable...

For a while, I just lay there enjoying the after-sex sensations. Then, when recovered, I walked out of the room. I wanted to see what Jan was up to. Was she enjoying the party as much as me?

I found her in the other bedroom getting comprehensively fucked by the one called Melvin. From her gasps and moans, she was obviously enjoying it immensely. Rolf sat in a chair watching proceedings. He turned and saw me in the doorway. "'ll deal with you later young woman," he sneered. I knew exactly what he meant and that same naughty thrill I'd had before swept through me. "Yes Sir," I conceded and walked dutifully back to the room to accept what was coming to me.

But first, Frank was at me, with a restored hard-on and a shit eating grin. "I'm going to fuck you now, bitch," he told me unnecessarily. And fuck me he did with an energy that belied his age. Were these guys on Viagra? I had heard about this sex drug for men, but, it was not something that Wilf used. I knew that for a fact. Well why not, I thought, if it prolongs your sex life. Tired business men the world over would be using it. And more cock for the females.

And yes, I was beginning to like cock, love it in fact. I had been a one man woman for too long. So, bring it on.

Frank needed no encouragement, as he gave it to me long and hard. He was probably married and having a bit on the side, but, it was too late for me to think of that now, or indeed, my own marital status. I just lay back and enjoyed being fucked.

I had a shower after that and revelled in the bathrooms luxurious facilities. As I was drying myself with a towel, Rolf appeared and took it from me. "It's time." he told me.

He took me by the wrist and led me naked back into the lounge. There he made me bend over the back of a chair and told me to "push my arse up and out" This I did, standing with my legs apart. Rolf had unclipped his bow tie and unfastened one or two buttons on his shirt, but, was otherwise fully dressed, just like I had imagined earlier.

Everyone who was there came to watch, as Rolf swung down a large hairbrush to the tempting target of flesh. My round shapely ass.

Smack! - I jumped as it stung me.

Then I looked up and saw Jan with a knowing smirk on her face.

Smack! - It stung, a little, but, I guessed the object of the exercise was not really to hurt me, just to excite. He was holding back, which was just as well.

I risked a quick peek back at my "torturer", whose face said it all. Cold and hard and in his element. God, but he was enjoying this.

But then again, so was I, as my arse warmed up considerably. If only my wimp of a husband would do this to me.

Smack!, Smack!, Smack! More smacks, more fun for him (and me). I felt myself getting hot and horny. It just did that to me.

Then the smacking stopped and his fingers started to probe into my vagina. "Stay still," I was ordered as I also heard a zip being pulled down. Then Rolf, eased his fully erect cock into my wet pussy and started to fuck me, doggy style. I had never had an audience to sex before, but, I had one that night. They were all fascinated as their host shagged me for the next ten minutes or so. Then he withdrew, before climaxing, so that his spunk spurted copiously over my ass.

A little burst of applause greeted his achievement, while red faced and red arsed, I skulked away for another shower.

Then Frank and Craig went into the bedroom with Jan, while Melvin wanted me next. This time, I got on top and rode him hard. Little squeals of delight accompanying my every downward thrust.

By the time Jan and I left Rolf's penthouse suite, it was after 2.40 a.m. For well over 2 hours it had been nothing but sex, sex, sex, with me and her at the centre of it.

Later, she confided that Rolf had given her a £500 tip for our attendance at the party.

"Doesn't that make us..."

"No," said Jan firmly. "It was not payment for sex. Just get that out of your head. What happened was just some sexual fun at a party. The sort of thing that happens naturally between men and women."

"Yeah right," I said.

"It was great though wasn't it," she added.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It was an experience I'll never forget."

"I didn't know you enjoyed being spanked?"

"So, now you know one of my little secrets."

"Ummm, I'll have to see that you get a bit more of that. Maybe get you tied up too."

As soon as she said that, I got the same perverse little thrill. Oh God what had I unleashed...

That night, as it was so late, I spent the night at Jan's flat.

Jan told me that she had managed to keep the slinky black dresses we wore that night. "There was a pile to throw them onto, but, no one was looking, so I just pushed them into my bag. They might come in handy for us, another time."

We also got paid from Avista Agency. That meant I was into pocket to the tune of £400 for one nights work. That beats NHS pay for nurses. We both agreed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following Monday started out with the same routine. Checking out the patients, cleaning up the ward, changing bedsheets, sorting out medicines etc, etc. And, because of that, we were totally unprepared for the excitement that was to follow. After several hours of non-stop work we were having a break in the staff restroom. Then, we were startled, when the young trainee nurse burst into the room and collapsed on a sofa.

"What's wrong Julie," everyone asked.

Julie found her voice, eventually, her cheeks going an even deeper shade of red. She was clearly shocked and embarrassed about something.

"It's that Joe Bedford, the footballer...in the private room...he's disgusting!"

"What's he done now?" Someone asked.

"Well, when I went to take his temperature, he whipped out his...thing...and waved it at me. I've never been so...so...so...embarrassed in my whole life."

"Stick around love" said an elderly nurse sipping coffee in the corner. "You'll have to endure a lot worse than that."

"It was jutting up like a tent pole, hard as a rock it was" continued Julie, glad for once to be the centre of attention.

"Leave this to us" said Jan and I, almost simultaneously. Two mature nurses almost colliding with each other in their eagerness to leave the room. We had heard enough; now we wanted to see for ourselves. Experienced married women we may have been, but the thought of a handsome young buck flashing his cock around was too good to be missed.

"I can deal with this on my own, Nurse Allen," said Jan, trying to elbow her way in front of me in the hospital corridor, but, finding that a sudden fit of giggling had erased any seniority she had over me.

"Oh no, you don't, Nurse Dixon," I laughed. "I'm cumming too."

Then we collapsed against each other laughing uncontrollably.

A glare from Sister, walking swiftly in the other direction made us sober up quickly.

"What the..."

"Sorry Sister," we said in swift apology, before immediately, adopting a more professional manner.

"I should think so," admonished our supervisor before allowing us to proceed.

Matron stopped further up the corridor, looked back at the leggy nurses and shook her head. "I really must talk to them again about the length of those uniforms...and no stockings on again today, I see. How disgraceful."

We got to Bedford's room and closed the door behind us. I activated a "do not disturb" sign, before we closed on the occupant, sitting up in bed and grinning broadly in welcome.

"I was hoping one of you gorgeous girls would come" he said, "but two of you is icing on the cake."

"We heard that you have been scaring young nurses" said Jan.

"So we came to investigate" I added.

"Well investigate this" growled Joe, folding back the blanket and putting his enormous erection on display again. "As you can see" he grinned "it's so very hard and I can't get it to go down."

"I keep thinking of you two gorgeous girls in those sexy uniforms," he confessed.

Jan smirked at me knowing that it was a competition between the two of us as to which dared have the shortest uniform. Between us, we had the shortest ones in the hospital and Sister was not pleased.

Jan, cheekily put her hand out and gripped his manhood. "Umm, yes, it's impressively hard." Then she proceeded to feel around to gauge its length and thickness, licking her lips as she did so.

"Would you give me a second opinion, Nurse Allen?" She said, finally.

She stood aside and let me eagerly reach out and grasp his impressive penis. "Oh yes," I gasped, squeezing it lovingly. "That's a fine healthy specimen of manhood...no doubt about it." And much bigger than that little pea shooter of my husbands, I thought, but did not say out loud.

Suddenly, Jan, impatiently pushed me aside and surprised us by climbing onto the bed and pulling her blue uniform up around her waist. I was flabbergasted to see that she wasn't wearing panties. Then to my utter astonishment I witnessed Jan getting her legs astride the young man and lowering her vagina onto his erect cock.

"Oh fuck" groaned Joe, in undiluted pleasure, as his manhood slid up into her welcoming cunt, his hands eager to feel the smooth flesh of her hips, thighs and arse as he guided her delicately into a sexual coupling.

"Oooh," sighed Jan, in ecstasy, as her eager moist cunt slid down his stiff pole, going in deeper and deeper...

Finally, it was in her...all the way.

"Oh shit, that's so good" breathed Joe. Meanwhile, Jan moaned in pleasure, the look on her face saying it all.

Then, slowly and gently, Jan started to fuck the young footballer, rocking up and down on his stiff erection, her naked arse a relentless piston as she warmed to her task.

I put my hand across my mouth, shocked at the sight of Nurse Dixon, my friend and colleague, shagging a patient in his bed for all she was worth. I had to remind myself that Jan was a married woman of 31, having raw and unprotected sex with a randy young footballer, regardless of the consequences.

Fortunately, the "do not disturb" sign would prevent anyone discovering what they were up to. But, I knew, that if they were discovered we would both face instant dismissal. What I also knew was that Jan was a randy bitch and had cheated on her husband many times. No wonder they were now separated. She was egging me on to do exactly the same. "You don't know what you're missing girl" she had often said. "Get it while you can" was her often spoken motto. For better or worse, I had taken her advice. Now, I had become a slut wife, cheating on my husband.

Leaving them to their hot sex, I went nervously back to the door to check the corridor. Fortunately, all was quiet, but, I still felt nervous and my heart was beating fast. However, despite that, I couldn't resist moving back to the bed and watching in fascination. By now, there was a distinctive smell of sex, together with the squelching sound of their rumbustious coupling. Jan's moans had got louder and her face a picture of pure sexual pleasure. I have to say that they were at it for quite some time, as I looked anxiously at my watch and worried for the three of us. Finally, I calmed myself by folding my arms and taking a watching brief by the door. At least, if we were interrupted Jan would gain valuable seconds to jump off the bed and compose herself.

Then I realised just how far from composure my friend actually was. By now her uniform was completely discarded and her hair was straggling down around her face. Joe was bouncing up and down on the creaking groaning bed with her, a rag doll impaled on his conquering cock. Also, he was having a ball with her big tits as he squeezed and handled them at will. If anything, the sex was getting louder and more frantic than before. Jan was in a right state. She was being well and truly ravished and fucked by a fit and horny 22 year old footballer. His body was in perfect shape of fitness, having muscles and a six pack torso. "Fuck" was all he could say, over and over again.