Nurses' Sexy Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip and frantically looked at my watch again. They had been at it for at least 12 minutes now and Joe was still fucking my friend and showing no signs of stopping. Jan was on top again, bouncing up and down on the length of Joe's rampant cock and lost to the world.

To be honest, I had never imagined that things would go so far when we had run down the corridor laughing and giggling. I had thought that we had come along for a bit of teasing and amusement; to see a stiff cock and a famous young footballer. I had never thought, even for a moment, that Jan had intended to mount the guy and shag him. But, then again, knowing Jan, I shouldn't have been surprised.

At that very moment, Jan chose to have her orgasm, as she shrieked and shuddered in ecstatic triumph. Joe followed quickly as he pumped into his quarry for the last time, groaning loud. It was not a pretty sight as their sweating bodies at last uncoupled and collapsed onto the messy bed.

At last! I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, thank God, it was over. I checked the corridor again. Amazingly, in a busy hospital like this, we had got away with it. Apparently, no one had been alerted from the passionate sounds emanating from the room. I turned to see Jan stepping back into her uniform and trying to restore some semblance of decorum into her appearance.

Joe was prostrate on the bed, his cock limp and spent and a silly grin plastered across his face. There was spunk everywhere it seemed, across the bed sheets and pillow. Jan and I then concentrated on tidying things up and getting rid of the tell-tale signs of sex in a hospital bed. Finally, satisfied with the result, we hurriedly left the room and headed for the ladies room. Luckily for us, it was empty and Jan had a very quick shower and clean -up, while I volunteered to keep guard. "You owe me for this" I hissed at Jan as she finally looked like a professional staff nurse again.

"Oh God, that was so good," she replied. A sexually well satisfied nurse.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It took Joe a couple more days to get round to me. Apparently, I had been on his sexual radar ever since he had seen my jealous eyes watch Jan getting a good seeing to on his hospital bed. He knew then that he could be onto a good thing with "the pretty brunette" and was determined to have me.

I knew he was after me of course. During my chores in the ward I could think of nothing else. My pussy was moist with just the thought of it. It was just a question of where and when he would pounce. However, on his last day in hospital, he tracked me up and down the corridors, admiring my legs and "shapely figure" until, finally, seething with lust, he trapped me in a store room in among the towels and bedding. I had of course made sure he knew I was in there. If we were going to have sex that was the best place for it.

My heart was beating fast and my throat went dry as he came in the open door. Finally, the young stud had cornered me. He gently closed and locked the door, before grabbing me from behind, just as I was reaching up for something on a shelf.

"Ooohhh" I shouted in alarm, but Joe had already pulled my uniform up to the waist and was pulling at my little white panties. "What are you doing?" I protested in alarm, but, knowing full well what he was after. Joe already had his big cock out as he turned me around and started to kiss me. Then he pulled my hand onto his stiff manhood before pulling me closer.

"Oh Joe, we can't have sex...not here"

"Why not," he grinned as his fingers closed in on my pussy. Then, in the vital seconds that followed, Joe plundered my sex, his well-practised fingers working wonders on my clit and wet vagina. My protestations just grew weaker and weaker, as Joe continued to ravage my mature, curvaceous body, delving his fingers ever deeper into my squelching morass. Now, I knew there was nothing to stop him fucking me.

In fact, we did it doggy style, with me bending over some pillows on a trolley with legs apart and my white panties stuffed in his dressing gown pocket. My uniform was bunched up high past my waist as his hands greedily explored my otherwise naked body. He growled in appreciation and lust as he realised that this sexy married nurse had a fantastic body; Just as desirable as Jan and equally as fuckable.

He knew that I was anxious about being discovered, but, took his time anyway. Reaching around in front, he took my bra-less big breasts into his hands and let his fingers brush over my nipples again and again. "Oh Joe" I moaned, surrendering to him completely and pushing my rounded arse back into him.

Then easing his rampant cock into my wet and waiting pussy, he thrust in deep.

"Oohhh," I gasped as my knees went weak. And I went on gasping as Joe fucked me good and proper: His rock hard cock hammering like a piston, deep into my defenceless vagina. On and on, he fucked me while life went on in the corridor outside and throughout the hospital. But, I was in a world of my own, living out my fantasy, as the young footballer fucked me, remorselessly. There was no escape for me, as he took me comprehensively. As I shrieked out again and again, he was ready with his hand covering my mouth to partially smother the sound. And for that, later, I was grateful; for we had been lucky that no one had discovered our illicit coupling on hospital premises.

Finally, when Joe was finished with me, I managed to get dressed and back on duty without anyone being the wiser. My knees were still weak from his sexual onslaught and where my panties had disappeared to, I had no idea. My heart was still pounding with the excitement of it all as I tried to concentrate on what I had to do.

"Where have you been?" hissed Jan as we made up a bed together.

"Joe grabbed me in the store cupboard," I explained.

"You mean for sex?"

Red faced, I bit her lip in shame and nodded. "Yes, I'm afraid so."

"Oh my God," commented Jan, "you are so lucky no one came looking for you."

"He is ...clean...isn't he?" I asked Jan, anxiously, cos we didn't use a ...

"Yeah," she confirmed. "I've seen the test results from his physical exam. I wouldn't have jumped on him myself otherwise."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was my birthday the following Wednesday. I would be 27.

When we got together for a drink on the Friday night. Jan asked me if there was anything I wanted for my birthday. "Ohhh... yes, Joe Bedford," I drooled. "Just him."

"Yes, I must admit he is something special" replied Jan. "A pity he's gone out of our lives."

"We nearly got the sack because of him," I pointed out, "If we'd been caught I mean..."

"But we didn't, and the sex was... mmmm... out of this world, you must admit"

"No argument there," I said. "He's the most sexy guy I've had sex with outside of my marriage and I don't regret it for one minute."

"So I was right to encourage you to sleep around?"

"I guess you were," I had to admit.

"I've got his number" announced Jan triumphantly. "The day he discharged himself. He wrote it down on one of the hospital papers."

"Well, what about ringing him and asking him to come to my birthday party,"

"He'll want to shag you again," Jan warned. "Me too, I hope."

So Jan did the honours. She did ring Joe, the very next day, and, was pleasantly surprised to find the young man keen and happy to be invited. He took down the address and chatted for a few minutes. He asked if Jan would be there too and was genuinely thrilled at the prospect of seeing the two of us again.

Jan and I immediately got to work in planning the party and thinking about everything they would need. We knew Joe would want to have sex with one or both of us and we were mainly concerned as to how to make this possible.

When Jan rang my husband Wilf, to tell him that him that Joe Bedford was coming to the party his mouth dropped open in wonder. "Joe Bedford? The footballer? Coming to my house? Are you kidding me?"

Wilf was a lifelong supporter of Manchester United and had a season ticket for their home games in the famous stadium. He was in awe of the players in that team, as was everyone where he worked. He couldn't get his head round the fact that his wife and Jan knew the guy and had actually looked after him at the hospital where they worked.

"He was very happy at the treatment he got there and the way the nursing staff looked after him," said Jan. "We got quite friendly actually. He's a nice lad."

"And a great footballer," added Wilf. "I mean that winning goal he got against Leicester City, well, it was ...it was...fantastic."

"So you don't mind him coming then... to the party?"

"Don't mind? Are you kidding? Christ that's an understatement of the year if ever there was one. I would be over the moon if he came."

"Good...then we'll organise it then. Maybe he'll bring a couple of his team mates along. What do you think?"

"Wow!" Exploded Wilf. "United's star players coming to our house? What a coup that would be. Who do you think he'll bring with him? young Jason Roberts? Andy Thomson? Or maybe Sid Haverstock the goalie? Blimey! The mind boggles...Hey, I'll invite my mate Dennis, he'll be gobsmacked, literally gobsmacked."

"O.K. then," said Jan. "I'll tell Sue. We'll organise it."

"Lots of beer," stated Wilf, "that's what I'll get in, maybe a couple of barrels from Beer Warehouse. And pies lots of those..."

At the other end of the phone Jan shook her head in derision. That just sums blokes up nicely, she thought. Football, beer and pies. The limit of their thinking.

Hanging up, she gave me the thumbs up sign. "Yesss he went for it," she reported triumphantly, "hook line and bloody sinker."

So Joe got an invitation to a birthday party which he knew he could fit in after training the following Wednesday afternoon. Asking around in the dressing room, he got a couple of volunteers to accompany him. The word "nurses" had a persuasive ring to it.

Jan, me and Joe got our heads together to plan the party. We agreed that it would be a mistake to invite too many people. So, In the end I only invited my sister and husband and two neighbour friends, while Joe said he would bring along only a couple of team mates.

I cleaned the house and tidied up the day before, while Jan took care of the catering.

As the party started at 7.00 p.m. Jan and I had laid on a buffet meal. With everyone talking and socialising, that lasted for the best part of two hours. Wilf and Dennis were desperate to talk to the footballers and it was not long before there were 5 guys sitting together in the lounge with the sole subject of conversation being - Manchester United. The guys had brought videos with them and soon they were showing extracts from recent matches, with Joe and his mates explaining in great detail all the moves and what the tactics and thinking had been etc, etc.

After a while, It did not take long for the other party guests to decide to go home. They had listened to more than enough football talk to last them months. So pretty soon all that were left in the house were Jan and Sue, the three footballers and Wilf and Dennis.

While Wilf and Dennis watched open mouthed and fascinated with everything that was shown for them, Joe slipped out of the group mumbling something about making a phone call.

First thing he did was collar me and take me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. The birthday girl was about to receive her present.

While Jan kept guard downstairs Joe was already kissing me on the upstairs landing and feeling up my dress.

"Joe I'm not sure about this," I bleated. "What if Wilfy comes looking for me?"

"Look, this is what we planned, remember? He's being well taken care of downstairs. He won't be budging from there for some time. They are going to show the cup game soon. The one we won 5-1. The guys know they have to keep him occupied, and if he does by some slim chance venture up here, Jan says she will set off her phone alarm. So just relax

"You've thought of everything, haven't you?" I told him, smiling.

"Yea and I've thought of nothing else since I got you in the storeroom at the hospital," he confessed.

We stripped off then and I put my clothes in a neat pile should I need to grab them quick.

Rolling onto the bed, Joe pulled me with him. Then we were French kissing again, with Joe's hands exploring every inch of this nurse's lovely body. "Wow you're fantastic" breathed Joe, in between kisses.

"I'd only do this with you Joe, you know that don't you?"

"Yea, I know baby," he replied. But really thinking that these horny nurses would probably fuck anybody with a hard-on. He knew his young colleague Jason had come along on the understanding that he would fuck at least one of the two nurses at the party and he meant to get both women a bit tipsy so that could happen.

Then Joe started to eat out my pussy. Soon, I was gasping and moaning and not able to keep still with the excitement of it. Wilf never did this for me. He was so unadventurous in bed.

The longer Joe kept up his love making, the more desperate I was to have sex. My vagina was sopping wet as I grabbed his cock. "Joe" I breathed urgently. And he recognised my plea for what it was, a desperate need to be penetrated. It was then that we got on with fucking, oblivious to the party and what was happening downstairs.

Minutes later, I was bucking and bouncing on the bed, dominated completely, by Joe's solid ravaging cock.

Meanwhile, Jason was getting increasingly frustrated at having to babysit Sue's husband and his friend. Watching clips of matches gone by, just bored him. He kept glancing over at the door and wondered what Jan was doing. He had met her earlier and he was smitten. A mature blonde with an incredible pair of legs and a superb body and despite the fact she was at least ten years older than him. He wanted her, wanted her bad. Sexy, horny nurses that's what Joe had promised him to come to this party and he couldn't wait any longer to get his hands on some female flesh. He had scored a few times recently, with pretty young groupies hanging outside the ground after training. All he had to do was just take his pick and they didn't know how quick to take their panties off for him. " Just make sure they are legally old enough" had been his Manager's good advice.

But Jan was a real mature woman and an entirely different proposition. Oh what he could do to her, given the chance...

Just then the lady in question popped her head round the door.

"Anybody want any food or drink?" She asked.

"I want something" muttered Jason. "I want you..."

He got up and left Andy to hold the fort. Then he cornered the mature blonde nurse in the kitchen. "Hello sexy," he murmured.

Five minutes later, he guessed that he must have said the right things and made the right moves, because, Jan was holding his hand and taking him up to the bedrooms.

Meanwhile, Joe and I had finished our frantic sex coupling and making ready to go back downstairs.

"That was fantastic, Sue," he told me.

"No thank you, Joe, for making my birthday so special."

They we went back downstairs, Joe into the lounge to check on proceedings and I went into the kitchen to get myself a drink.

Joe immediately saw that young Jason was missing and grinned as he put two and two together about Jan. The horny mature nurse would gobble him up...the lucky lad.

In the guest bedroom, Jan began to strip off. She didn't hurry as she wanted to blow the mind of her 19 year old admirer. She smiled, as she saw that he was naked already sitting on the bed and sporting a stiff erection. He had a good fit body with a six pack. One of England's budding young sports stars; good looking too with blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh, she was going to enjoy herself with this one and paused, only to expertly fit him up with a condom.

After he had a good feel around her naked curvaceous body. And they had French kissed for a while, Jan pushed him onto his back and mounted him. Just like with Joe, she preferred to be on top ride him bronco style. And with her eyes blazing with excitement, she began to slide up and down on his upright cock. I'll show him what fucking is all about, she vowed as she stated to quicken her motion. Jason just groaned in wonder as Jan's energetic shagging took him to Shangri-La. The young footballer had never experienced anything quite like it before.

"Go baby go," he urged as Jan upped her game and fucked him with piston like efficiency. Her hair was plastered across her face and her head threshing from side to side as she too was in seventh heaven.

The action went on relentlessly...

Suddenly, she cried out as her efforts successfully brought on an orgasm. "Oh God" she shouted as ecstatic shudders enveloped her body. Jason too grunted and shot a load of spunk into Jan's vagina. "Wow!" he acknowledged when joyous shivers subsided. "That was some fuck!"

"Awesome" sighed Jan, as she rolled off him and collapsed on the bed. She was thinking, God, how I just love to fuck young footballers...

Afterwards, everyone was saying what a great party it had been. Wilfy said it was the best ever, as Joe, Jan and I, for different reasons, wholeheartedly agreed.

Joe told Jan and me that he was in the process of buying a house on Manchester Heights, a very select area on the outskirts of the City. "I'm going to have a housewarming party and I want you two to come. It will be fancy dress, so just wear your nurse's uniforms."

Wilfy shouted from an open window at the house. "Bye Joe, good luck on Saturday." Then he went straight back to watch the recording of the recent Cup game.

Jan and I waved as Joe's car drove away. His colleagues had already departed in a posh sports car.

We were thrilled to get the party invitation. "All those young footballers," drooled Jan. "It's certainly something to look forward to."

"We'll have to shorten those uniforms even further," I observed, "cos we might have some competition. They'll know lots of young women"

Jan smiled, confidently. "Not in the legs department we won't..."

" By the way, Sue, will you be taking Wilf with you?"

"No way."

With arms folded, we began to walk slowly back to the house.

Then Jan had a surprise for me. She just came straight out with it.

"If you're fed up living with Wilf, why don't you come and move in with me. We could share the rent. I advertised once for sharers, but, to be honest, I didn't like any of them. It would be great if you came, cos we get on just fine, don't we?"

I had been to her flat a few times , of course, and realised that it was certainly big enough for two. I would have a room of my own and share a kitchen, lounge and bathroom. It was certainly worth considering and in keeping with my adventurous new life style.

"Let me think about it", I told her.

"Fair enough," she said. "You can also think about what we could get up to when we are together in that flat. The party's we could have, the men we could invite over and all the sexual barriers I could make you go through. Do your thinking and then I'll help you move your clothes and stuff out."

Typical Jan.