All Comments on 'Nursie Ch. 02'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Phil.D.YewPhil.D.Yewabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Very good second chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow! Whata true story!

So very wonderful. I'm glad for you! So Sexerrific!

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderful...

even better than chapter 1, and i loved chapter 1, very well done...

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 19 years ago
yum yum yum!!!

Walking back to the patient's bed, smelling of spunk and no knickers... someone must be due for a fucking...

David48David48almost 18 years ago
A Brit?

Can't be! Simon 's real name is probably Joe Bob and he actully lives in West Texas. Either that...or he's really tall and plays center for the Miami Heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Skin Cream

Mmmm. I love the idea of a womans breasts dripping in fresh cum. Best sort of skin cream you can get. Massage it in well esp. round the nipples..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Help Me

Help Help I have to pee

GgirouardGgirouardover 16 years ago
Help Me

Help Help I have to pee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mm....

I really liked this chaper. Can't wait to read the next one.

SappholoversSappholoversover 16 years ago
A unusual sequel: A new style, but just as hot

This style of Part II is such a change from Part I, and the counterpoint of styles intrigues. Part I gives us longer sentences and paragraphs, and this makes sense: The author needs to take more time--or these longer sentences--to establish setting and develop character. But in Part II we can skip right to the action...and this is where Part I has left us so longingly: The reader so desires this magnificent cock and the wanton day-dreams of Nursie to be center stage, and Susan2002 does not disappoint. Just looking at the style, it seems the two stories are written by different authors, but Susan2002 seems to have an intuitive sense of how to pace and tell her stories, knowing that at times, what is wanted is a slower, more sensual, style, legato in tempo, and then, at other times, there's the need--the wanton need--to just strip down the prose and write quick, fast, staccato sentences.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Glans the size of a tennis ball

That's huge--like a horse. They say bigger is better. I hope so, because Nursie is going to be walking funny for awhile after she gets plowed by that. Great story.

xxxpaulzzzxxxpaulzzzover 13 years ago
tights

so do you wear only knickers and bra under your uniform?

no tights to get in the way?

nice story though but leaves normal sized guys a little envious!!

savmitch1038savmitch1038about 8 years ago
Hot Story

Susan, your stories about Simon are very hot. I love reading stories about a woman's first sexual encounter with a man who possesses a large cock. I would love to watch my wife get ducked by a man with a large cock. I think would be very fulfilling for the both of us.

NekidinazNekidinazabout 7 years ago
Such a fun story....

I'm lovin' your encounters with patient Simon...:)

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 5 years ago
Another great story

Another great story. I'm enjoying these.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 5 years ago
As good as the first chapter

A pleasure to read. The sex scenes are about the right length, good descriptions and not hurried.

delicious_mandelicious_manabout 3 years ago
A wonderfully realised story

Your writing is very good - concise and highly readable - and your stories full of great ideas, at times intensely erotic.

I do particularly love this turn of phrase:

"...and afforded him what must have been a truly splendid sight for a horny young man, if I say so myself."

And how about this for a climax of your piece? Very nicely done! ...

"Spurt after creamy spurt splashed my breasts, I bent my head and let the semen run out of my mouth to join the gallons of it that was coating me like icing on a cake."

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

beautiful. technique on the second chapter is even better than the first, the short paragraphs really capture your flair for understatement.

Hardcane69Hardcane69over 1 year ago

Incredible I will have to FINISH the rest of the story another time. Great writing incredible every man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wonder if I'm the only person, fan (now), that's hoping you'll soon be bathing in his piss ... So fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous