Nursing Interns Surrender Ch. 04

Story Info
Nursing interns please their masters.
693 words
4.15
9.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pedro's hands were squeezing Julie's large breasts as his tongue worked its magic on her clitoris. With the cry of a woman reaching a huge climax, Julie came within a few minutes. Pedro licked her abundant pussy juices like a man who has wandered upon an oasis in the desert. Having divested himself of his clothing, and without giving the poor girl a rest, he rolled her over and entered her young vagina from behind.

"Yes, Uncle, please fuck my young pussy. I've always wanted to have you inside me. Ugh! Ugh! This feels great!"

He pounded her with his large penis until she had experienced another orgasm, then he ejaculated his sperm into her young fertile womb.

"Oh, Uncle Pedro, I've never been given so much pleasure, and I've never seen a penis as large as yours."

Having gotten his own needs met, and being completely spent, Pedro excused himself with just a few words. "Honey, I gotta' leave now. I've got an important meeting with your daddy."

"Okay, Uncle Pedro. I wish you could stay longer but I understand. Please come back and see me again."

Pedro, still not quite believing his amazing good fortune, dressed quickly and left Julie lying naked on the bed.

After about half an hour Harry re-entered Julie's room. He had given her plenty of time to take a shower, dry herself, and put on the scrumptious scent that she always wore. "Julie, did you enjoy having Uncle Pedro here?"

"Oh, yes daddy...very much. He was wonderful!"

"Well, sweetie, the game is about over, and you're doing very well. I believe you're going to win!"

"Let me introduce you to Uncle Jack, and Uncle John. They're here for a short visit, and I need for you to entertain them the way you did Uncle Pedro."

"Wow! I'll be happy to! Uncle Jack and Uncle John, would you like to come to bed with me?"

Jack and John immediately removed their clothing and climbed into Julie's bed. She reached out for their deflated penises and started to give one of them a blowjob as she gave the other a hand job. The two uncles began to suck Julie's large breasts as one of them finger-fucked her wet pussy. Jack was the first to roll over on his back and pull Julie on to his hard cock.

"Oh, Uncle Jack, your cock is stretching my little pussy. It feels great!"

Yes, little niece," and your pussy is so smooth around my cock! I love it!"

John waited for a while as Jack drove his penis into Julie's pussy. When Julie's juices began to flow from her soaking wet cunt, John gathered them and applied them generously to her asshole. He also spit on her anus and his cock and then pushed his manhood into her ass. Julie gave several grunts as she felt the pain of this double penetration, but she did not deny either uncle of their chosen fuck holes.

"Uncle John, I can't believe how painful your cock was to begin with, but how great it feels now!"

"Yes, sweetheart, and I love your tight ass, too!"

After several minutes of hard fucking, both uncles emptied their balls into Julie. They both kept their manhood inside Julie's holes until their cocks became deflated. At that point, Julie licked their penises clean and lay down between them. Each man then rolled toward Julie and continued sucking her fabulous breasts.

Both men dressed and left Julie's room and Harry re-entered. "I suppose you're too tired to fuck your daddy."

"Absolutely not, daddy! How would you like it, pussy or ass?"

"Down girl! You and I'll have plenty of time together. Now is time for your nap before we meet for dinner, okay."

"Daddy! You know I would do anything you ask of me. You own me now. I'm at your complete disposal. I just wondered if I had won the game and what my reward would be."

"I'll let you know that at dinner, so that you can share your happiness with Gina and Melody."

"Okay, daddy!" She said as she drifted quickly off to sleep.

Continued ...