Nursing Interns Surrender Ch. 03

Story Info
Nursing interns please their masters.
989 words
3.84
10.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie, you enjoy parties don't you?"

"Yes, daddy. I like them very much!"

"Well, this party we'll be fun for you, me, and a few of daddy's friends."

"What will we do at this party, daddy?"

"The first thing we will do is work off some of the dishes which were contained in our big breakfast...is that okay with you?"

"Sure, Daddy."

"Julie, I want you to pretend that I'm your daddy who has just returned from war. You're very happy to see me, and you want to meet all my sexual needs like a wife, since my wife has died and you are my only daughter. Do you understand?"

"Oh, daddy, that sounds so very romantic! I'd love to do it!"

Harry told Julie just to follow his lead in everything, and not to worry if she messed up since this was just a pretend play. At this point he walked out the door, stayed for a few seconds, and then walked in. Julie was still naked, and she acted as if she were about to take a shower when her daddy's return took her by surprise. She ran to his open arms, threw her arms around his neck, and smothered him with "welcome home" kisses on the mouth. Harry picked her up and swung her around the room, finally dropping her on the bed. He quickly undressed and then dove between her legs, licking her delicious cunt and sucking her aroused clitoris.

Julie spoke almost breathlessly, "Daddy, I've missed you so much! Please don't be upset with me, but I just must taste your big penis and make it hard. I want you inside me, too. Is that okay, daddy?"

The shot had taken effect, and she struggled to find his growing penis. Sensing her need, however, he held her off and brought her to a quick orgasm, pushing one finger up her ass as he licked, sucked, and gently chewed her clitoris. When her thrashing about had settled down, she reached for his penis and held it along with his balls in gentle hands as she licked and sucked the big knob and then slid his manhood completely into her mouth. She sucked it in and out as she licked the large vein on the underside of his penis. In a few minutes he was spraying several globs of white-hot sperm into her mouth, and she was swallowing it all. When the ejaculations had ended, Julie licked her daddy clean of all his sperm.

"That was delicious, daddy! I want to do it some more!" she said, and she continued sucking him into a new erection.

After a few minutes, Harry pulled his penis from Julie's mouth and used his new found hardness to penetrate his "daughter's" wet pussy and fuck her to another mind-bending orgasm before he once more filled her hot depths with his spunk.

Lying in their afterglow, Harry said, "Honey, you've done very well in this game so far, and you're very close to winning. Would you like to continue?"

"Oh, yes, daddy! I love this game! Let's play it all day long!"

Harry and his two kidnapping friends had hired 3 illegal Mexican immigrants, all with large genital packages, had given them $100.00 each for the day, and had transported them from the place of hiring to the remote captivity location. The immigrants were kept in the back of a closed van and could not view the route taken from one site to the other. Now they found themselves in a wonderful house with fabulous furnishings, and were immediately treated to a sumptuous feast before they began their "work" for the day.

"Julie, dear, I know you'll love the second part of this game!" "Daddy has brought one of his best army buddies home, and I'd like for you to be especially nice to him just as you were to your daddy. Do you promise me that you'll do your best to make my friend happy?"

"Of course, daddy," Julie laughingly said, taking great delight in this new game. "You know I'd do anything to please you."

Julie couldn't believe how easily she had acquiesced to the demands that Harry had required of her. In two short weeks she had become a slave, and she never sensed the transformation.

Thomas had briefed the three temporary employees as to their roles in the little game which Harry was playing with Julie. When the first of the three entered Julie's room, however, nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. The most beautiful woman he had ever encountered, naked, and waiting to give him the fucking of a lifetime.

"Julie, honey, I would like for you to meet one of my best army buddies. You should call him Uncle Pedro."

"Uncle Pedro! My daddy speaks very highly of you, and he'd like for me to entertain you while you're here."

"Julie, you've become a beautiful young lady since the last time I saw you."

"And you're more handsome than ever, Uncle," said the playful Julie.

"Julie, I have some work to do, so I'll leave you with Uncle Pedro for awhile. I'll be back before too long, okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

And with those parting words, Harry left the room.

"Wow, sweetie!" said Pedro. When Harry and I were dodging bullets in Iraq, he talked about you all the time. But nothing could prepare me for how beautiful you've become!"

"That is so sweet, Uncle Pedro. Are you tired? If you are, we can lie down for awhile."

"I'd like that very much, Julie. Do you mind if I give you a kiss?"

"Of course not. Where are my manners?"

Julie stepped toward Pedro and found herself lifted by her naked bottom from the floor as Pedro enveloped her tight young body and carried her to the bed. In just a moment, he was kissing, licking, and sucking her delicious young pussy.

Continued...