Nursing My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard June sleeping, but she was softly whispering his name out loud as she was dreaming, "please make love to me Jerry, please, please."

The sheet had come off as June slept, and her nightgown was up around her waist. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted her to make love to no one else but him. He pulled up her nightgown more and gently pulled her panties down until her pussy was in view. He pulled down his boxers and struggled to think about what he was about to do next.

June started to wake up and thought it was her boyfriend behind her with his hand holding her shoulder. Then she recognized it was Jerry's hand and felt his erection nestled near her opening and cried out, "Jerry what are you doing! I told you I am not going any further than what we did in the shower. What about my boyfriend, what about your girlfriend!"

"They're not here and I know what you want even if your mind won't allow you to think about." He held her around the waist as his shaft slowly sunk into her warm entrance. She struggled to pull away from him, but he held her tight and started stroking in and out of her gently. She never felt someone hold her with such tenderness and love and she eventually started bucking back against them. He whispered in her ear, "I'm going to come in you June. I know you're on birth control, but I wish you weren't."

She was shocked that he would want to impregnate his sister, but she didn't care as they came together in perfect unison. Afterwards they held each other tight as his cock softened. She loved the feel of his goo slowly seeping out of her as she fell off into a peaceful sleep.

They both woke up facing each other and were startled remembering what they did, which seemed like a psychedelic dream. She was a little angry. "Jerry, I told you no and you did it anyway. What are we going to do now? I never thought I would commit incest with my own brother. I'm a bad person. Mom and dad would be ashamed of me."

"June, they wouldn't be mad at us. One time they kidded around with me, after seeing how we were intently talking to each other. They said, if we didn't know you were brother and sister, we'd swear you were husband and wife. Every time we see you together, we laugh to each other say, "why don't those two get a room or something!"

She looked at him in disbelief at the crude joke her parents had said to Jerry. "June, you're right, you said no, and I did it anyway, so it is not your fault. I forced you, so you can have a clear conscious. And I'm going to do it again right now."

He slowly parted her legs and pulled her nightgown up to her shoulders. He started sucking on her breasts and pulled her panties down, as he lined up his cock against her cunt, which still had his sperm from the night before to lubricate it. "June, you can't even physically try to get away from me and I know that you really don't want anyway."

She just looked at him with a blank stare and buried her head in his shoulder as he speared her opening and rocked in and out of her gently like he did the night before. "June, I don't want anyone else besides me to ever be inside you again." She didn't say anything but felt the same way.

They both still felt strange about their new relationship, but over the next few days started to not care. Jerry would suddenly take June while they were watching TV or reading, and June would also initiate a love making session by softly grabbing his cock and whisper in his ear kiddingly, "time to force your little innocent sister to take you inside her."

One day she came into the living room and was holding her stomach in pain and Jerry panicked. "What's the matter, are you okay?"

She looked at him embarrassed. "You know how sometimes I get constipated?"

"Sure, it's a very common problem with women."

"Well, I think the painkillers made me really constipated. I tried to go, and it just won't come out."

"What can I do?"

"Jerry, I know you might be uncomfortable with this and think it strange, but can you give me an enema?"

"June, I've been having sex with my sister for the last couple of weeks. How could that make me uncomfortable or be any stranger than what we've been doing?"

He carried June into the bathroom, and she showed him where she kept some disposable enema kits. She took off her nightgown and laid across his lap. He slowly pushed in the tip of the plastic bottle and squeezed the contents into her bowels. He did another one to fill her up more. He slowly massaged her stomach.

"Jerry when I do this by myself it helps loosen me up if I masturbate."

"I can do that for you too." Jerry soon had one hand rubbing her stomach and one hand fingering her pussy as she laid across his lap. June started to come and felt the liquid in her bowels starting to do its work. He lifted her up and put her on the toilet and turned his back so she could have some privacy.

After she was done, he carried her naked body to her bed and laid her down. He wrapped a blanket around her and gently massaged her stomach more. She looked up at him and just mouthed the words "thank you."

"June can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I'm just curious. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No, I'm afraid it might hurt."

"Jerry, have you had anal sex with any of your girlfriends?"

"Yes, you just have to loosen up their ass with your fingers so you can fit your cock inside without hurting them."

"I wish we had given each other our virginity, Jerry."

He laughed and replied, "I don't think we were thinking about each other that way when we were starting to have sex."

"I know. But maybe I can make it up a little and give you my anal virginity."

"Really, you want me to do that to you?"

"Yes, I want you to sodomize like you do with your girlfriends. Just be gentle with me."

Jerry smiled at her and gently rolled her over onto her stomach. "Hey June, if you change your mind, you aren't going to be able to run away."

"I'm never going to run away from you Jerry."

He got a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer and generously applied it to June's rosebud and his cock. He slowly opened her up with one finger, then two, then three, and slowly inched his penis into her most private place. She winced a little as he penetrated her, but then she got used to the feeling of him being in her bowels.

As he slowly pushed in and out of her, she cooed with the new sensation and whispered, "if I knew this could feel so good, I would have done this a long time ago." Jerry loved anal sex because the tight grip on his cock gave him much more intense orgasms than vaginal sex. June started rubbing her clit and looked over at the mirror where she could see her handsome brother on top of her with a look of ecstasy on his face.

"June, thanks for letting me be the first, and hopefully only one for you to do this with." He couldn't hold out any longer and released his warm come into her ass, as she also brought herself to climax.

They cuddled in bed one morning as June was close to being able to get around again on her own, and Jerry said, "it will be nice when we can get back to normal."

She looked at him with a little sadness. "I may get back to normal physically, but is either of us going to get back to normal emotionally? We want to be together, but what will people think if they find out about us? What if we want to have children?"

Jerry thought about it for a moment. "We can move to a different city and you can get a nursing job there. I can also get a transfer to that city or open my own consulting business. No one will know we are brother and sister. We can also do artificial insemination, since an adoption agency may ask too many questions."

"You would do all that so we can be together?"

"I would do anything for us."

"I'm kind of glad I had that skiing accident," she laughed. Maybe I should have another accident so you can nurse me back to health again."

"June, the only nursing I'm going to be doing is when those breasts start filling up with milk," Jerry laughed.

After they settled into their new city, they went to a fertility doctor and June got pregnant. But when they did an ultrasound on her the technician looked at the screen in a way that concerned June. "What's the matter, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, but it looks like you're going to have twins."

Jerry still looked concerned. "Are they identical or fraternal twins?"

"Identical", the technician answered.

"Well that's a relief."

June and Jerry smiled at each other that they wouldn't have to worry about brother and sister fraternal twins becoming attracted to each other. The ultrasound technician shook her head and couldn't figure out why they cared whether they were having identical twins or fraternal twins.

12