All Comments on 'Nursing School Ch. 01: Day Off'

by Pixystix1208

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Just what was the mother wearing all those years that hid the fact that she had a D or DD bust?? Tits that big are pretty fucking hard to hide. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer and have some actual sex.

SorchakSorchakover 7 years ago
Breast size can be deceptive.

Not necessarily @ Sex4lf57. Mom wife told me she's a 32E, and her tits aren't huge. In fact, they fit quite nicely in my hands, and I have average sized hands. If I'd had to guess, I'd have said she was a C cup, but we went into a local lingerie shop a few years ago and got her professionally measured. So it is, in fact, possible for the mom in this story to have D cup breasts, and her son not notice.

Pixystix1208Pixystix1208over 7 years agoAuthor

Definitely some sex to come! Chapters probably won't be very long since I actually have trouble finding the time to write, but they will definitely be getting more detailed and changing based on feed back from previous chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom should definately be ready after 15 years!

Mmmmmmm, I think mom needs a thorough breast exam, even if Chris is only studying to be a nurse. I think once the exam starts, his mom will get sexually aroused. She'll notice her son's erection, and get so turned on, she'll want him to examine her vagina too!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to see where this goes, or more accurately, how he ends up getting there. Great story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Liked the start of your story. Since you asked for suggestions here they come: (1) I like in depth character development; (2) Plot and subplots should be logically and completely developed; (3) As a romantic, I do not like jerk off stories. I enjoy reading about the discovery love and emotional and sexual development; (4) Based on this chapter, please continue to use adjectives, adverbs, nouns and proper sentence structure; (5) Gutter language is appropriate at times, unfortunately weak minds go there excessively-I like erotic literature; and (6) No subject or topic is off limits as long as respect and love is involved even if the emotions die.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

I honestly hate "to be continued" stories that never are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous