All Comments on 'Nurturing'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just four words:

I need a little nurturing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish!!

I see nothing wrong in feeding a man who needs it.. my breast are full and I get no attention.. I’ve been dreaming about feeding someone and once they’re full I wake up.. it’s something I dream and desire but have nobody to help me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love it

You must make more like this

darkknighttdarkknighttover 3 years ago
Amazing listen

Wow this is one of the best erotic audios related to ANR. Captures all the emotions so well. Absolutely loved it ! Thank you...

Please continue doing more... Would love to hear one that has nursing + sex.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need you

Wow!!!!!! That was amazing. I have always wanted to do ANR for therapy. I would love to come and have some therapy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most amazing fantasy audio ever. I was there with you, completely. Ready to drain you and be drained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

instead of "drinking" use "sucking on my tits" and use more "sucking on my tits" in the story. other wise I loved it and would like more "anr" and "abf" stories like this.

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! 💥May 11th - My newest tale is "You Deserve Me!" it's a slow and seductive fantasy you won't want to miss! 🥇OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! 💋 I promise to think of an extra spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES