Nurturing Cindy 09: Epilogue

Story Info
Cindy ends her nurturing.
1.1k words
4.75
2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, we need to talk," was the greeting I got as Cindy woke me the next morning. Bad things zoomed thru my head. Oh, God, no, I thought, not the we need to talk talk.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and was greeted by a bright-eyed and pony-tailed Cindy. Free of makeup, full of glee, she looked much younger than her 32 years. Until you notice she was wearing that lace see-thru bodysuit from the night before. Maybe she will let me down softly. I'm twice her age. She is so desirable on so many levels anyone would be lucky to be with her.

"Breakfast, I asked?" Trying to slow the inevitable. She pointed to the nightstand beside me with some oversized danish and a glass of ice tea. She kissed me on the cheek, suggested I go pee and brush my teeth and then come back to bed.

Crawling back into bed, she straddled me, push the hair out of my eyes kissing me again. It started as a light brushing of our lips, but I was soon overwhelmed by her eagerness. She sat up and smiled, but I noticed her eyes getting dewy. "Talk," I said.

She chewed her lip, breathed deeply, and started with a stream of consciousness that seemed to go nowhere.

"Stop. Let's do this one at a time, I said."

After a second deep breath she said, "Thank you, thank you for everything."

"Everything," I asked.

She explained how nervous she was the first night that she came over for 'Revenge'. She said she came over to be vindictive and to even the score. She explained that would have left her feeling like Ed in the morning. Calling it a new beginning instead allowed her to leave the past in the past. Quickly she said, "And thank you for spanking me."

"You know I like sp...

"Let me finish," She said. "Spanking me broke my shell. Bad girls get spanked and I had never been bad. Spanking me that first time was like having sex for the first time. The orgasm was pretty special too. It was different, it was in my head. Now when I think about spanking and stuff and end up with soaked panties."

"Anything else," I asked?

"Do you think I'm slutty," she asked?

I said, "I don't know. I don't know what slutty is. I guess it is different for everyone and I think the same behavior can be slutty for one and not slutty for another. Do you think you're slutty? You told me once you wanted to be a slut."

"I like where I am at. I liked playing with Kitty and Sam. I think I want to do that more. But mostly I want to play with you," she said snuggling against my chest. As I hugged her tightly she said, "One more thing, can I call you Daddy?"

"Yes, you may. But you know that comes with some certain expectations, don't you?

Cindy nodded saying, "I read that, but I read that you can make up your own rules too. Can we make our own rules? She explained how with her strict parents she always felt safe but at the same time stifled. She said she thought if I made rules, any rules, and enforced them she would feel safe.

I listen carefully and asked her where she had learned these things. With an insolent head bob, she looked at me and said "I told you I joined online dating, don't you ever listen?"

"Okay," I said, "First rule, no joining social media sites without my express permission."

"But Daddy"

"No buts, young lady," Social media sites are full of trolls who will lie and manipulate to get what they want. You want me to be your Daddy, you want me to protect you, you need to get my permission to join social media sites."

Cindy picked up a pillow, whacked me over the head whining, "Not fair."

I picked Cindy off me, swung my feet over the edge of the bed, then pulled her across my lap, giving her six sharp whacks across her bottom. "You know Daddy's spank errant girls, don't you?" I asked.

"Giggling, smirking, and wiggling her butt in the air, Cindy said. "Well, if you let me sit my hinny won't be air-ent."

That is when the real spanking started. I pulled the back of her bodysuit into a string, exposing her pale ass. I spanked both cheeks hard and fast until they were bright pink. She molded herself into me sometimes yelping and gasping but never trying to escape.

I found a hairbrush on the nightstand, using it to emphasizing the questions I thought I needed to ask her. "You want me to be your daddy," I asked? Are you going to follow my rules about computer usage?

Cindy nodded her head yes.

"Are you going to hit Daddy with pillows?"

She shook her head no.

"When you're bad are you going to take your spankings like a big girl."

She curled herself up on my lap and said, "Yes." Still chewing on her lip, she started another stream of consciousness that I could almost follow.

When she was done, I asked again. "You want me to be your Daddy? And you want me to set rules for you to follow?

"Yes, Daddy," she answered. "Last night was fun but I'm really a sub. And some more stuff Daddy. Can you help me be more slutty?"

"Slutty," I ask.

"I like having guys look at me. I like knowing they want to do bad stuff with me. I like being a bad girl. I like girls too."

I asked, "What kind of bad stuff do you want to do?"

She jumped off the bed, retrieved the tablet from last night, and with a few quick strokes of her fingers had her new profile up.

"You're getting pretty fast," I said.

"Johni is a good teacher," she replied. Jabbing me in the ribs and pointing to an unknown name at the top of the profile, she said, "She is also my top." Putting the word top in air quotes.

Like so many profiles, it had no pictures and no real 'about me' section, and she was living in Antarctica. She did have the Into and Curious information filled out.

Into: Attention, Bare Bottom spankings, Corner Time, Daddy/Daughter Roleplay, OTK spankings, Older Men (thankfully), and Schoolgirl.

Curious: Anal Sex, Cock Worship, Double Penetration, Eating Pussy, Exhibitionism, FMF Threesomes, Group Sex, MFM threesomes, Orgies, and Punishment.

Half questioning and Half with glee I read off the Curious list. "That is some interesting list," I say to Cindy.

Cindy turned to me and said, "I told you I wanted to be a bad girl." Reaching into the nightstand drawer, she pulled out a paddle, "Daddy, maybe your bad girl needs to be punished."

******************

Cindy will be returning. But I don't need to nurture her anymore. Please give me a week or two to recover.