NY Legal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie could feel himself becoming aroused as he scanned her body from toes to tits. Her petite form was beautiful. He stepped closer and took one of her nipples in each hand before lifting them just high enough to take the weight of her breasts. A moan escaped her lips as her hands moved toward him. "Be. Still." She dropped her hands but her body began to shake slightly.

He eased her breasts back down before firmly gripping and squeezing her breasts. Her shaking subsided but her hips began to lightly thrust forward and back. Donnie ran the knuckles of his right hand over her stomach. It wasn't perfectly flat but he didn't care. He didn't marry her for her stomach. He married her because she was smart and funny and was a giant pain in his ass that called him on his shit. So a small pooch was acceptable. He slid his hand down to her crotch and rubbed.She was wet. He smiled which made her smile before she licked her lips. Donnie gripped her chin with his left hand as he forced her to keep his gaze while he increased his rubbing.

Donnie watched as she fought harder and harder to keep eye contact with him. He watched as she struggled to remain silent. When she was almost to her climax he felt both of her hands grip his right arm as she strained and shook with the power of the orgasm that wracked her body. He removed his right hand and kissed her.

"Turn around."

She obeyed, still trying to catch her breath. He ran his cum soaked fingers down the spine of her back to grip her right cheek. She gave a small yelp when he swatted her cheek before stepping back.

"Turn around."

She did. She watched as he slowly removed his clothing in front of her. "I told ya ta be still, correct?" He said as he removed the last of his clothing.

"Yes." She whispered.

"And yet you still grabbed my arm."

"Yes." She said meekly.

Donnie stepped to the bed and removed a small black wooden paddle he had hidden between the mattresses. He stood before her with the two foot long paddle in his right hand. "Ya have one minute tuh show me how sorry ya are before I use this."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply before licking her way down his stomach. She licked every crevice of his crotch before sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time.

She wasn't sure how much time she had so she quickly licked up his shaft until she engulfed him in her mouth to hoover his cock. She slid him to the back of her throat until she gagged. She took a breath and pushed further trying hard not to gag again but she did. Donnie watched as she fought her way farther down his shaft than he had ever seen her go. Gagging and fighting it the whole time.

"Time!"

Amy sat back on her feet and watched him as she waited for his decision.

"Very good. I'll put this away then." He heard her whimper in disappointment. "What?.. You want this?" He motioned with the paddle.

Amy bit her lip and nodded. "Yes."

He watched her a moment. "...Bend over the bed and present yourself."

Amy crawl/ran/hopped into position. She took two handfuls of sheet in a tight grip and stuck her ass out. "SMACK!" Amy took in a surprised breath from the sharp sting in both cheeks.

"You'll get ten of these. Are ya sure ya still want this?"

"Yes, baby. Please." She nodded to the far wall emphatically.

"Count em off." "SMACK!"

"One.

"SMACK!"

"Two."

"SMACK!"

"Three." She said as she lowered her head.

"SMACK!"

"Four!" She almost cried out.

Donnie could see both of her cheeks were already very red. He took a moment to shush her gently as he rubbed the red away. When the red had subsided and her hips began to have a little wiggle to them, he continued.

"SMACK!"

"Five."

"SMACK!"

"Six!"

"SMACK!"

"Sevennn!"

He set the paddle down and began to rub her rear with both hands. "Hush now. We're almost done." He whispered. He continued to rub until he was satisfied she could handle some more. Then he spread her cheeks before licking and quickly sucking on her sphincter.

"Oh!." Her head came up in surprise.

Donnie picked up the paddle and resumed his position. "SMACK!"

"Mmm eight."

"SMACK!"

"Nine!"

"SMACK!"

"Ah! Fuck..." He rubbed her cheeks with the paddle as if he was about to swat ger again. Ten! That was ten, baby." Her ass was moving side to side like she was trying to cool it down.

Donnie slid the paddle back between the mattresses before walking to the nightstand to collect the Vaseline. He stuck the head of his cock into the jar and spun it like he was chalking a cue stick. He set the Vaseline down and stepped behind Amy.

Her head was down and she was still shaking her ass. When he pressed the head of his dick against her ass she uttered a small whimper of concern.

Donnie pulled her cheeks apart to nuzzle his cock right up next to her sphincter before releasing them. Then he gripped her hips and slowly pushed in. He watched as she took two fresh hand fulls of the sheet in a tight grip.

"Aw!" She whined as he slowly spread her open.

"Breath."

She took a deep breath as Donnie slid even further into her. She began a slow low whine as he pushed deeper and deeper into her ass. Her whine became louder as she began to rise up on her toes the closer he got to the tightest part of her sphincter. With one final slow push,

"AH!" She gasped as he broke through.

Donnie gave his wife a moment to adjust before he continued to slide into her. Once he was all the way in he pulled her tight against him just before slowly backing out. He kept a slow pace for several strokes before he came to a complete stop. After a minute of nothing happening Amy looked over her shoulder at him.

"Sodomize yourself."

Her eyes flared open in fear. She adjusted her grip on the bed for better leverage before easing back into him. Donnie stood still as she pulled back away. She would pause a moment when the head of his cock hit her sphincter and then slowly ease back down.

"All the way back."

Now when she slid toward him she would push as hard as she could into him. Donnie would force his hips forward to help get all the way into her. Several thrusts later,

"Faster."

She did.

"Faster."

She hung her head and whined as she now slammed herself into him. The sound of her ass bouncing off of him was very clear. Amy was now grunting every time she slapped off of Donnie's hips. It wasn't long before he had to grab her hips and take over as he pounded into her to seek out his own release. Amy was wasted by this point. She had gone down to her elbows while Donnie drilled into her.

He listened to her grunt with each thrust, whine every time he pulled back but when her head came up and she moaned an orgasm he lost hit. He pulled her tight against him and strained his climax into her.

Amy collapsed on the bed.

Donnie's cock slowly slid out of her as it went flaccid. He stood there a few minutes watching her. Enjoying the feeling of victory that comes from putting your mate to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Carver street. What now?" Donnie asked as he took a right.

Jackie checked the strip map. "Fifth house on the right. Should be a blue two story."

Donnie pulled up to a white with pink trim house. They gaped at the white picket fence and what looked like a set of rose bushes on either side of the stairs leading to the front porch. They had been covered to protect them from the cold so it was hard to be sure. As the Detectives looked around they could see a few of the other houses had made some improvements but they didn't look anywhere near as good as this one.

The neighborhood was working class Black and Latino. Not crime ridden but certainly not a place for the "Ozzie and Harriet" nightmare they saw in front of them.

"OK. So that's odd." Jackie said.

"Yeah..." Donnie nodded. "Yeah... which means it's probably the place."

Jackie looked at the other houses. "Seems like it was a good idea though." Donnie looked at her. "Some of the others have been trying to improve things. I count five other picket fences. All look new. Several of the homes have new coats of paint." She nodded her approval. "Looks like an alright place to live.

Donnie looked around. "Yeah, I'm not seein any dirtbags hangin around. Kids are playin. Adults B.S.'n. Probably IS an alright place tuh live." He motioned towards the house with his chin. "Let's go talk tuh the owners." They got out of the car and Jackie held the little picket gate open for Donnie, giving a flourished bow as he went in. "Very chivalrous, Jackie."

They walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

They heard an almost effeminate male voice ask, Who is it?"

Donnie answered through the door. "Police! We have a few questions for ya!"

"!!BOOM!!"

Donnie had been standing just to the right of the door when fire and splinters raced past him. He felt a sharp pain in his left side and a force pushed him in a spin to his left. He went with the spin and used it to tumble over the railing and onto the rose bushes. He pushed himself into a roll out into the yard where he heard someone banging around with the front door. Donnie looked across the yard to see Jackie holding her side on the other side of the stairs walkway.

"Go! Go! Go!" He motion for her to move away.

She rolled over and crawled around to the side of the house while Donnie crawled as fast as he could to get to his side and away from the front of the home. He heard the front door finally get kicked open by whoever had been fighting with it just before machine gun fire erupted. The rounds weren't coming at him so he peeked over the porch and saw a man in front of the front door shooting the hell out of Jackie's side of the porch.

"POP! POP! POP!" Donnie put three 9mm rounds in his back and the man fell over. Then a second man stepped through the doorway with a double barrelled sawed off shotgun and pointed it at Donnie. Donnie dropped to the ground just before,!!BOOM!!, the balusters and railing above him turned into confetti.

"Boom!Boom!Boom!.. Thud."

That sounded like Jackie's .40 caliber dropping a body on the porch.

"Jackie, we clear?!"

"Yeah!" She yelled with a strained voice.

"You hit!?"

"Yeah!.. You?!"

"Yeah!." Donnie crawled his way over to her. He could see a large older black man running from the house across the street towards them. Donnie pointed his gun and held up his badge. "Stop! Stop!." The man came to a halt with his hands in the air. He could hear Jackie calling in the shooting. Her voice sounded bad. "We're police! We're waiting on back up."

"I knew you were cops when you pulled up... It looks like you were hit." Donnie didn't answer. He was trying not to wince from the pain. The man turned to a kid standing several feet away. "Leo, go get Fernity. Tell him to bring his kit. That little gay couples dead and they just shot two cops." Donnie saw the young man take off at a sprint. The older man saw the concern in Donnie's eyes. "Fernity's an EMT. It's OK. This is what he does for a livin."

Donnie nodded and holstered his pistol. "Just stay there, alright?" When he saw the man nodding he continued to drag himself over to Jackie. His left side was killing him. His hip hurt bad anytime he moved his left leg and his left thigh was on fire. Jackie had holstered her pistol but was still holding her radio in her left hand. It looked like she was in pain as he crawled to her.

"Fuck! FUck! FUCKK!! God damnit!!" She screamed into the frozen grass.

"Helps comin Jackie."

She nodded and cried into the ground. "Dispatch says backup in three." She gritted out.

"EMT!" Donnie heard from behind him. He looked up in time to see a young black man in blue jeans and a black EMT jacket running across the yard to them with a large orange duffel.

"Do her first. She's in a lot of pain." Donnie motioned to Jackie.

Fernity nodded and put on his rubber gloves before pushing Jackie onto her back. He took out his scissors and cut open her blouse and sliced her slacks and panties down the right side to get to her wounds.

"This was my favorite blouse." She whined. 'Ray got me this blouse."

"I think Ray would prefer I take care of you and forget the blouse." Fernity commented as he checked her wounds. "Buckshot?"

"Yeah." Donnie answered.

Fernity wiped a spot on Jackie's stomach with a betadine swab and then an alcohol swab. He pulled out a syringe and loaded it from a small vial. "This is morphine." Jackie nodded. He stuck her and she quickly relaxed. "Mr. Watkins?" Donnie saw the older man look at him from where he stood near the picket gate. "Get all these folks back inside. With two cops down, their backup is gonna be in no mood for bullshit when they get here."

Donnie watched as Mr. Watkins started getting the crowd that had gathered to disperse and back into their homes. "Ambulance should be her soon." Donnie said.

Fernity was putting the first bandage on Jackie's stomach. "Shit. Maybe in your neighborhood. You got thirty minutes before they show up here. And I work for the motherfuckers."

Donnie let his head fall back to the grass. "Fuck me."

Fernity laughed. "Don't worry. I'll get ya fixed up as soon as I get these next two bandages on your girl here."

"No morphine! I need to be awake when these assholes arrive."

The EMT nodded his understanding as he continued to work on Jackie's hip and thigh. Donnie could hear the sirens of the approaching squad cars. Fernity was just finishing up with Jackie when the first car pulled past. The EMT put his hands in the air as the officers jumped out. It only took Donnie a few seconds to get things under control. The cops started securing the area while Fernity went back to work.

A supervisor was one of the first cars to arrive and he took over once Donnie issued his instructions to secure and sweep the house. The Sergeant looked at Fernity.

"How long we got before your people get here?"

"Bout thirty minutes."

"Fuck that!" He turned and yelled at another officer. "Carleson! You and Whithers get her into your car and get her to Mercy." He grabbed the patrolman before he could take off. "Expedite! But be careful." He looked at another policeman. "Goreman! You and Baker get him to Mercy. Expedite! But..."

"Be careful. Got it, Sarg." The officer stated.

"Gimme a sec." Fernity interrupted as the two patrolmen were about to lift Donnie off the ground. He swabbed Donnie. "This is morphine." Then he stuck him.

Donnie didn't remember everything after that. But what he did recall was...

pretty groovy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commissioner Tom Fonta stood in the hospital room with the entire family, a few support staff and his personal security detachment. As well as few Patrolmen at the door for good measure. The truth was, the man was pissed. He hoped someone would be dumb enough to come looking for trouble and due to the nature of the attack he wasn't at all sure they wouldn't. Jackie had been out of surgery for almost an hour and she was still unconscious from the anesthesia. Donnie had been rolled into the room a few minutes ago and he would likely be out even longer. Tom watched as Amy held his sleeping hand trying not to cry. Councilman hoffman held the hand of his girlfriend and he looked to be holding up about the same as Amy.

Lieutenant Clohessy had given the report that the couple who attacked his officers were hiding a Crystal Meth lab in their basement and the tox reports showed that both had a large amount of the drug in their bloodstreams at the time of the attack. This made the Commissioner feel a little better in the sense that the attack wasn't just two people going crazy. They also found a box of .45 ACP ammunition with seven rounds missing at the scene. The same ammo that was found in the murder weapon of Victor Chavo. Victor had three rounds in his chest and there were four rounds still in the gun. The only prints on the ammo box belonged to Steven Munoz who Donnie killed on the porch of that house. The only visitors the neighbors witnessed coming to the house was the FedEx driver, two to three times a week. He always dropped boxes off and picked some up before leaving. They couldn't be sure but the driver did resemble Victor Chavo, Donnie and Jackie's "dead man in the alley."

Tom rubbed his eyes. It had been a long night.

When he caught movement from the doorway he looked to see one of his security members walking toward him. "What is it?" He asked.

"Sir, Michael McKean says he has a report for you." The man whispered.

The Commissioner nodded. "Mike's family. Let him in."

"Yes, sir." The man nodded and left quickly.

When Michael entered, the group seemed to move closer to hear what he would say. Bridget walked quickly to him and hugged him tight. He held her close until her trembling stopped.

Eventually she pulled back enough to ask, "Where have you been?"

His eyebrows rose as he shook his head slightly. "Talking to thugs. Trying to see what I could find out."

"And did you find anything?" Grandpa Fonta asked.

Mike nodded. "A little. That neighborhood is technically owned by the Bloods. I was able to get a meet with the man that runs that street. He said it's not a big money location but he likes it because it's an "easy ride" as he put it. He confirmed what the neighbors told the police. Nice quiet gay couple. Kept to themselves. Never caused problems. He thought they were alright. First thing they did was clean up the house and make it beautiful. They never looked at him funny so he never started anything with them. He seemed to be shocked that there was a Meth lab in the basement. He swore it wasn't his and he's not sure who they were shipping it to."

The Commissioner nodded. "You believe him?"

Mike shrugged. "He knows your son was hurt. I think if the lab was his then he'd have been quick to give me a scapegoat and he didn't." Michael nodded. "Yeah. I believe him."

"OK."

"How are they doing."

Bridget took a breath. "Good. The doctors were able to get everything cleaned up, sewn up and there was no permanent damage. So we're just waiting for them to come around."

"What's next for you?" The Commissioner asked Michael.

"I gotta meat with a bunch of criminals until I find out who's action these a-holes were biting into. That much meth had to be killing somebody's coke trade. If I can find that guy we should have an angle on who was buying from the shooters."

Lieutenant Clohessy commented, "Just be sure you let us know before you do anything."

Mike held his hands up. "Wasn't planning on anything more than getting the info to you."

Tom was looking at Donnie when he said, almost under his breath, "I want to be sure we get this bastard."

Michael touched his arm, "Hey, Commish." Tom looked at him. "I get that we have to follow this meth trail to its end. You're a cop. It's what you do. But this tone of revenge you got going on?" Mike shook his head. "There is no revenge to be had here. Someone tried to kill your children. Your children killed them instead. It's all settled."

"It doesn't FEEL settled."

"He's right." They heard a very horse Jackie croak.

Ray had been listening to the conversation and turned quickly at the sound of her voice. He kissed her and tried not to cry like a child. "You OK?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Just sore... and groggy."

Ray took a few moments to catch her up. Making sure she knew Donnie was fine but still sleeping. The Commissioner told her everything they knew about the case and that she and Donnie would be suffering through a month of bed rest followed by a month of desk duty.

"Ohhh that is gonna suck." She said.

He smiled down at her. "Yeah but it's the best way to get you healed up and back out there."

The room was packed with people so it took a bit to greet everybody who'd been waiting for her and Donnie to wake.