NY Legal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" Jackie asked.

"Little after 9." Ray told her.

Jackie nodded. Thinking. She looked at Bridget after a while. "Did I hear right about you being the new DA?"

Everyone was suddenly looking at Bridget.

Bridget's eyebrows rose as she filled her cheeks with air before exhaling it. "Yeeeaah... I had a visit from the AG."

"How'd that go?" Her dad asked.

She shrugged. "He said with all the noise Wurster generated he needed somebody on as Temporary DA that New York could trust and he thought that was me." She took a breath. "I told him I liked where I was and gave several VERY - WELL thought out points on why I was best where I was and that he should get someone with more seniority."

Michael smiled. He could hear something was off in her tone. "What'd he say?"

Her expression was suddenly one of disgust. "He said, I might not want to make the mistake of thinking he was asking." Most of those present gave a small cheer, but her eyes were shooting daggers at Michael who was laughing. "He's also pushing me to run for the position when it comes up for a special election in a few months." There was more cheering.

"Well, that's good, honey. You gonna do it?" Grandpa Fonta asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"Yes you are." Michael said.

Bridget pointed at him. "You don't get to tell me what to do with my carrere."

Michael held both hands in the air and shook his head at her. "Wouldn't dream of it." She gave a disbelieving nod. "But you're gonna run for it." He smiled.

She looked at him like she didn't want to fall for what she was sure was a trap but she just couldn't stop herself. "...Why?"

Mike shrugged. "How are the people of New York better served, with YOU as the DA? Or another politician like Wurster?" Bridget looked pained as she closed her eyes and made a face. She could hear her baby brother Will laughing at her. Until, "What are you laughing at? It's the same argument I'm gonna use on you to go for Detective."

Will was suddenly very serious while Jackie and Janowitcz cackled.

"Would you guys hold it down. I'm trying to sleep over here." Donnie said. Amy all but screamed when she realized he was awake and hugged him tight.

"Easy baby. Easy. You're gonna kill me." He smiled.

She pulled back and kissed him. "I hate your freakin job." She cried.

He could see his sons were relieved as he looked back at her and wiped her tears away. "Hey now. It could have easily been a twelve year old kid on that porch asking to get his ball from their yard and they woulda cut him in half. Because unlike me and Jackie he'd've been right in front of the door. Not off to the sides like cops. OK?" He waited for her to nod before he kissed her again. "This is a good result. We may be banged up but we aint dead."

Amy nodded some more trying to stop her tears. "OK.OK."

It didn't take long to fill Donnie in on everything they knew. He didn't like his cases being handed off but solving those crimes couldn't wait. He CERTAINLY didn't like bedrest and the desk duty that would follow but what could he do? Soon, once everyone realized the two victims were going to actually be OK, the crowd started to thin out as people needed to head home. Eventually the only guests left were Amy and Ray sitting next to their loved ones. Amy had lowered the railing on her side of the bed to rest her head on Donnie's shoulder. He kissed her forehead and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Donnie was woken gently to the feel of something warm and moist sucking on his cock as it slowly moved up and down his shaft. When he opened his eyes he could see that someone had pulled the dividing screen around his bed for privacy. He looked down and saw Amy calmly administering his morning blowjob.

"Honey?" He asked.

"Hm?" Which sent a small tingle down his shaft.

"I need ya to stop."

"Whoy?" She asked around his cock without looking at him.

He cleared his throat. "Cause I gotta move my hips to cum that way."

"Mm hm." More tingles.

"Ow." He had given a small thrust which flared up a small burst of pain in his left hip. "And it hurts when I move my hips."

"Mmmmm." She sounded surprised but didn't stop.

"And if I can't move my hips then you're just gonna give me blue balls."

"Hmmm."

"Ow."

She popped his dick out of her mouth. "Well, I'm sorry honey but you ordered me to wake you up with a blowjob >every< morning." She said before returning her attention to his cock.

"Well, I think this is a special situaaaaa Ow. Ow." She gave several deep bobs down his shaft. "SITUATION."

She popped off of him again. "An order is an order and I always follow your orders, -Master-." She smiled as she slowly began to fellate him again. She smiled even broader when she saw the fear appear in his eyes.

"Ow."

"Mm hm/"

"Ow.."

"MM HM/"

"Ow..."

"MMmmmm HHMMMmmmmmmm."

[The end]