Nya Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Nya.
1.4k words
4
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read part one, please do so but here's a short summary; Nya was fucked silly by her master and his father. The story picks up as round two begins.

Maxwell Thrust deep inside Nya, holding her down and in place. "Look at me Nya, don't take those beautiful eyes away from me."

James walks over and supports her head up.

"Do as he said, love". James whispers in her ear.

Maxwell releases himself into Nya again collapsing onto her heated damp breast.

"Dad get up, you'll crush her." James laughs pushing his father aside."

Maxwell laughs, fixes himself a drink and takes his rest.

James turns Nys over to her stomach and smacks her ass hard causing her to scream.

"Ass up." James commands.

"She's 'bout out of it boy, look her eyes are not focusing " Maxwell points and chuckles drunkenly.

"Nah she can take a little more." James enters in Nys leaking pussy pulling her braids to force her limo head up.

"Look at me slut, all drenched and cum filled." James spanks her hader

"Master pl- please."

"Please what? You're tired?" James mocks.

He releases her braids and Nya falls on her stomach drooling, barely able to moan.

James pulls his dripping cock out and sprays all over Nya's ass and back.

Nya groans as her lower body falls limp to the floor.

"She's still plenty wet, want another round?" James says to his father as he gathers his clothes.

Maxwell shakes his head and stands up still out of breath, "No son this old stud is heading to bed, i'll see you in the morning." As Maxwell leaves, Nya awakens once more, blurry eyes and exhausted.

" Well hello there cum slut." James kneels down to hurl Nya to her feet. He walks her to his chambers then into the bathroom. "Fix us a bath." James commands. He walks to his closet and grabs sleepwear. Nya wobbles around a bit but gets a hot bath ready.

"Sir, your bath is ready." Nya saids weakly.

"Our bath, you did well tonight Nya. So you deserve a reward, tonight you will have a real bath then share my bed. You can even sleep in and skip morning duties. Now get in the bath, wash me then all that cum off of you."

The next day

Nya opens her eyes to a dark room. She turns over to see Sir James is gone and the curtains are still closed. He meant what he said and made sure she was able to sleep in some.

Nya opens the curtain, makes the bed, then scrubs the tub clean. As she opens the bedroom door she is met with Ms. Earl the senior maid.

"Well, did you have a good sleep, bed warmer?" the old hag said, rolling her eyes.

"Actually I did, Masters' bed is much thicker than ours." Nya snapped, closing the door.

Ms. Perl scowls at Nya, " Get to your duties, whore."

Nya bows and blows a kiss to the hag then skips down to the kitchen.

Ms.Pearl has never liked Nya, even before her relationship with master James.

"Dried up bitch." Nya said to herself.

The following afternoon Nya is told to bring wine to the study room. There's another guest over for the day, but no one knows who it is. She only heard that it's an older man that looks similar to Sir Maxwell, and that he has a black girl dressed fancy with him.

Nya was excited to see such a girl and who the mystery man was.

Nya knocks then enters, her eyes are immediately drawn to the mysterious black woman.

She was fully nude standing on the tips of her toes balancing plates in front of Sir Maxwell.

"Ah, and there's your beautiful girl, nephew." The mysterious man stated.

"Nya give uncle Marcus the wine." Lord James commanded.

Nya nervously walks up to her Lord's very tall uncle. Sir Marcus takes the glass from her, and continues examling her body, his dark grin causing Nya's heart to pound.

"Won't you join us in this lovely show, come sit." Sir Marcus practically pulls Nya down next to him on the chesterfield. Lord James joins them with two glasses of wine. He hands a glass to Nya, smiling as darkly as his Uncle. Marcus calls the nude women to him.

"Introduce yourself", Marcus commands.

"My name is Vera." She smiles and starts rubbing on Nya's legs.

Nya shifts closer to her Lord, " My name's Nya, pleased to meet you." Everyone laughs. Nya gulps down some wine.

"You're just too cute Nya, and with such soft legs no wonder the boys are so obsessed with you."

Nya smiles meekly, " Thank you ma'am, you're very lovely, and talented, how can you stand on your toes like that for so long?"

"Practice, and years of this one training me." Vera points to Marcus.

"Come on, let me show you." Vera pulls Nya up to her feet to the middle of the room.

"Now, just breathe. In and out, slowly, imagine you're at the bottom of the ocean, you're about to push yourself up above the water into the sky. Then you levate, balance yourself with the clouds.

Nya stumbles around losing her balance, the room feels with slight laughter and snickers. Embarrassed, Nya stops trying, "Years of practice hun,"Vera caresses her face. Also That one's training, Vera smirks.

"Speaking of training." James speaks up as all three men walk over to the girls. Each of them with their own predatory eyes surrounding the girls.

"Nya, last night you were supposed to receive more training but, someone was late for his brother's birthday."

"Again." Maxwell intruded.

"Yes, again, Nya, I want you to watch Vera and learn with me."

Nya's heart pounded as her smile ran across her face. She couldn't be happier at this moment, James wants more from her, he wants to shape her just for him, and possibly his father when he's in town.

Nya wrapped her arms around James, "I'll do anything for you Sir, I'm yours."

James smiled something wicked, spun her around pulling her into him from behind, " then let's learn together.

"Let's get started then, Vera come, assume the position." Marcus commanded.

Vera bent over, her glorious round ebony ass. Marcus rubs it following the glowing rays coming from the curtain. He gives her a firm smack on each cheek before opening a large black bag on the desk. He pulls out leather straps, cuffs and collars with O rings, and finally red dyed rope.

Marcus slowly ties Vera's arms together behind her back making a sort of corset design with the rope. He rubs her from her belly up to her neck, squeezing firmly.

Pulling her into his face while reaching for more rope.

"Do you see how beautiful you'll look in rope? Better than any dress." Marcus directed his gaze to Nya to give her a "you're next look". He continued his rope art on Vera's chest, then moved down to her legs folding each one into her thighs, tying them together. "This is called Kinbaku, some say Shibari, ultimately the point is beautiful rope restraints."

"Very beautiful restraints." Lord Maxwell saids walking over to Vera. "May I have her now?" Ask Marcus. " Of course, Happy belated birthday dear brother." Vera smiles with excitement as Maxwell releases his fully erected cock.

"Now then, while those two get acquainted; nephew, shall we turn your Nya into art as well?"

"Nya stand still and don't take your eyes off me." James commands

" Yes sir." Nya smiles nervously.

Marcus takes her arms and folds them behind her back, the rops squeezing into her skin.

She glances over to have a look at Vera, Maxwell fucking her face into the wall, pulling out of ther throat just to give her only seconds of air before plunging deeper back in.

James slaps both of Nyas' now nude breasts. "I said eyes on me did I not?"

"I'm sorry sir." Nya crys. James kisses her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. " Don't disobey me again,'' he said.

"All done, what do you think?"

"She looks like an amazing uncle, thank you."

James walks around Nya, admiring her. Nya's arms tied behind her back, her legs tied together with just enough room for James to make his cock fit right into her hot dripping pussy. Rope tied in knots on her chest to her tummy.

"Open your mouth and thank my uncle for the hard work he's done." Commanded James

Nya dose as she's told, opening her mouth wide for Marus.

James fixes himself a glass of brandy and raises it in the air.

"Gentlemen here's to a night of art."