Nya

Story Info
Father and son train their toy.
3.3k words
4.56
11.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: This story is about a girl in her twenties that lusts after her lover's father. It contains themes that border on incest, and uses the term "slave" and other racial language.*

The first bell is ringing meaning Nya has a few hours before it's time for her shift bell to ring. Today is the day Lord James brings his father to the manor. Everything needs to be tip top and shining like the sun. Lord James is a man to be admired. A tall man in his mid-twenties, dark rust orange hair with one hazel eye and one blue. Often rumored that his eyes are the only way to tell him and his father apart, besides age.

Nya squirms in her bed, soaking in all the extra time to be in a real bed. She was one of three servants to have their own room. She did sleep in the slave housing when she first arrived at the manor. One night the young Lord ordered that Nya and some others move into the manor to be ready for the Lord's call.

That was also the night Lord James first approached Nya.

Nya rubs her inner thighs thinking of that night. That night Lord James showed her another side to making love. Another side to pain, and another form of sexual freedom. Her feelings for her master were strange. Slaves didn't love their masters but she did. James wasn't cruel to her or any of the others . They still had to keep it a secret . A Lord in love with his slave girl? What would people say or do to her? They kept their love and dark fantasies to each other. At least one did.

The second bell has run, Nya snaps out of her thoughts of James spanking her. She slips into her maids' dress. Buttoning every button on her back side and fixing the large bow right above her large round bum.

Moments after Nya has finished cleaning the library, the servants' call echoed throughout the mansion. The young Lord and his father have arrived. Nya lines up with the others and bows her head, "good day our Young Lord, good day Lord Elder."

"My, my, you've done well for yourself son." Lord Elder Maxwell said very proud of his only son.

James shoos away the others, except Nya.

"Father, this is her; this is my Nya."

James' father stares at his son and then Nya, who is just as shocked as his father.

"James, you told him about us?

"I had to love, he's my father, and he understands...everything."

Before she can speak Jame's father says, " If your concern is about skin color, you have nothing to worry about from me. I admire your shade."

Chills run down Nya's spine like cold fingers, she feels nervous but couldn't help but smile looking down at the floor.

"Nya, please show father to his room, I'll take my tea in the study when you're done getting him settled."

"Yes sir, this way please, Lord Elder."

"Please Nya, Sir is fine. Lord Elder makes me feel like I'm heading for the grave."

"Oh, my apologies Lord el... Sir, if you would please follow me up these stairs."

As Nya walked up the first few steps, she could overhear her master and his father chuckling darkly behind her.

"I'm right behind you Nya, I could watch you walk up these stairs all night."

Nya stops and turns, "Beg pardon Sir?"

He laughs to himself, "You have lovely legs Nya. Very lovely." He gazes looking down and around her ass.

"Sir..umm your room is just a little further away. "

"Oh Nya, don't tell me you're nervous of old me? "

Nya turns around to speak but Maxwell interrupts and lifts her face to match his gaze.

"I love your eyes, Nya. Deep, almond brown to match your chocolate skin."

Her knees shake, she feels a warmth between her thighs, Nya knows this feeling all too well ...*arousal* but from her master's father? Shame flooded her mind.

"I like your eyes also, Sir, I see where your son got his good looks." Nya laughs nervously.

Maxwell stands closer to her, moving closer to her face.

"Such a sweet girl you are, Nya"

"ummm..I.."

"Is that one my room?" He points.

"Yes sir," Nya stumbles to the door, mentally begging to get away from him. She's so unclear about what's going on. Why is he speaking this way to her, or is it all in her mind?

Nya dashes left and right checking the room, "Well everything seems to be in order Sir, I will just be on my wa-"

Maxwell slams his hand on the door, blocking Nya's exit. "Shhhhhh...." he puts one large finger over her plump full lips.

"Nya, my son has told me many things on our way here. Many naughty things."

Nya's heart drops into her stomach, "Wha-?"

"No, no, I said Shhhhhh...I won't keep you long, I just have 3 questions about you and my son, little girl. Nod your head yes or no to answer. Understood?"

Nya nods yes.

"Good girl,

"1. Do you love it when my son spanks your ass, feeling his white hand on your ebony bum?"

Nya hesitates but nods yes, all the while her panties are getting wetter.

"2. Do you love it when my son ties you up as his toy? Taking control of your body?"

Nay whimpers some and nods yes.

Maxwell's voice deepens, "3. James told me you suck cock better than any girl he's ever fucked, and that you even go all the way for his balls, is this true? Do you love the taste of our family jewels?"

Nya hangs her head in shame, almost shaking now from her weak knees.

"Answer me," He says sternly.

Nya nods her head slowly up and down; Maxwell removes his finger from her damp lips.

"Say it, say it out loud."

"I-I love the taste of your family jewels, Sir"

"Good girl, now off with you to your duties"

"Thank you, Sir."

Nya throws herself out the large wooden door, flying down the stairs to the tea closet. Out of breath and wet, dripping wet, Nya tries to gather her thoughts of what just happened. She could still feel his large finger on her lips. Bright, blue eyes taking in her soul and fucking her body with his deep dark voice. She thought of how lush his black and grey hair looked, how soft it looked, how soft it would feel running down her lovely legs he spoke of. OH DEAR! What was she thinking? Sure, he started it but that's what men do, even if said man is her lovers' father?

The tea was fully brewed and ready for her master...and so was Nya. She knocks on the door.

"Enter."

"Your tea my Lord"

"Ah, there you are, I started to think father had kept you all to himself," James chuckles.

Nya sighs deeply, "Master, about your father. Ummm he...is he always so bold and commanding?

James looks concerned and amused? "How do you mean?"

"Well it's just, up there, when I was getting him settled, he asked me some pretty bold questions to ask your son's women."

James stands up from his chair and walks over to Nya, "Did he frighten you?"

"No Sir, it's just, well...he asked if I enjoy the taste of the family jewels."

James lifts both his eyebrows, " Wow." He walks behind Nya and puts his lips to her ear. "Well, do you, kitten? Do you like my balls in your mouth?

Nya giggles, "Yes my love."

"On your knees then, assume the position, I have something for you... You can come in now"

The door opens, Nya's eyes widen, it's Maxwell.

"Hello again, Nya, that's a very fitting position you have there". His dark gaze never leaving he takes his seat in James's black leather chair.

"Son, pour your old man a drink? I'm loving seeing her on her knees too much to have her do it."

James laughs, "I'll join you in said drink." James takes a seat opposite his father.

Nya, still in position, looks to her master for answers.

"Nya it's ok," James said. "Love, I want you to listen and obey my father as you do me...*when these doors are closed*"

Maxwell speaks up, "Nya, do you want to know why my son asked me to come for a visit?"

"Ye-" Nya's voice cracks and is interrupted again.

"No ,no Nya, as before, nod your head, you look so obedient that way."

Nya's insides quiver, a deep warmth begins to grow from her sex.

She nods her head "yes" as ordered, being very obedient to what seemed to be her new older master for the evening.

"A few months ago, James told me about your growing relationship. He told me how much he loves and admires you. My heart melted; I was so happy to hear my son had found love. "

Nya smiled so brightly, eyes tearing up with joy. Both father and son smiled back at her with a sort of aww expression.

"And then, little Nya, my son told me of the queer things he does to you. These dark sinister sexual abuses you get wet for?"

Nya's face drops to the floor in shame and embarrassment.

"Don't feel guilty, Nya, that's why I'm here, to help. You see, my son is new to this type of lifestyle. He's had some practice but not like me. Since he is planning on making you a part of our family someday hopefully, he asked me for some guidance. Since you're the one that first showed how naughty you want to be, we decided to do some 'training'. For now, if you think of me as your 'mentor', you will still call me Sir but I'm going to help my son become more of a Dominant for you, well a daddy dom. It's so cute you call your master daddy. Naughty kitten."

James walks over to Nya, her hands trembling.

"Nya, would you do this for your Daddy?"

Nya looks to Maxwell, or rather older daddy, he's sitting in the chair stiff with his legs crossed, staring deep into her. Right before he takes a drink from his glass, he mouths to her,

"Do it, *I dare you*"

Nya smiles something wicked back at him. James runs his hand down her face down to her breast, she turns to him, kisses his cheek and nods yes.

James smiles at her, then looks to his father. Maxwell takes another long sip of his scotch, walks directly up to Nya, with his large hands he grips her jaw and pulls her face up to his leather belt.

"Bite it." Nya obeys and takes in his thick black belt strap. "Bite down harder, Nya, you're going to be tasting and biting it many times tonight." He then begins to release his growing erection from its buttoned cage.

James slides his hands up Nya's dress, "Remember love, keep your arms in position."

He rubs her large ebony ass, grazing her asshole, before spreading her damp pussy lips.

"My god you're wet, is this what you like, kitten, to be felt up and fingered just inches away from my father's cock? You're a filthy girl, you are."

Nya whimpers into the bitter leather, Maxwell's thick fully hard cock presses firmly on her cheek, reaching her large eyes.

"Oh, Nya I love your begging face. Let's begin your training. You're going to learn to really deep throat." He grabs her throat, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, do it now. Christ, James you didn't tell me her tongue is that long and wide. "

"I thought I would leave you with a few surprises, it being your birthday and all father."

"Well, happy birthday to me; now Nya, lick my cock. Get it nice and wet for your throat."

Nya sticks her tongue out on the base of his pulsing cock, she licks it hungrily, she takes in the head of his cock, asking with her eyes if she can take it all in.

"Go ahead kitten, suck my cock... Good girl take it in deep, deeper, come on Nya take it all. Be a good girl, take daddy's cock."

Nya coughs and gags, drool falling down to her now bare breast. James is having his way with her soaked pussy and giant breasts. He sucks them like a hungry puppy. Squeezing one roughly, pinching her hard nipple, biting the other with flicks of his wide tongue. Sucking hard, milking her giant chocolate breast.

Maxwell pulls his cock out of her throat. Nya gags and screams out pleasantly, moans and cries.

Maxwell praises her for a job well done, "but it could be better. Again, take all of me and hold it. Don't forget my balls baby girl. James, how bout you have a snack before dinner." He points down to her trembling leaking pussy.

"James laughs wickedly " Father *does* know best." James bends down and rips Nya's legs apart. Exposing her white lace covered pussy, knowing it embarrasses her.

"Aww, Nya, these are the ones I sent you from France, how fitting for the night, but not needed." He rips them to the side of her legs and licks away at her swollen clit.

"James I can smell her all the way up here, keep it up, Nya, keep sucking baby girl, daddy is going to feed you real soon."

James takes over her entire pussy, with his tongue, he knows she's cum a few times now. He knows his lovers' body and moans, but he won't stop, he wants to push her beyond her breaking point.

Nya moans into Maxwell's balls, licking and drooling all over them. Her whimpers and cries are muffled by his thick cock now. Choking on him until her body goes limp . Her arms fall involuntarily, her eyes roll back, going in and out of this world. Never has she been faced fucked so relentlessly.

"Here it comes baby girl, open wide."

Maxwell releases himself down Nya's throat, filling her up. Nya's eye widens, and she comes off of his cock, falling over, coughing up cum, screaming from another orgasm given by James's furious eating. James pulls away from her limp, sweating cum covered body.

"OH, Nya you look like a vanilla iced chocolate cake." Laughs James, and now Maxwell.

Maxwell drags Naya by the ankle to the couch; he places her on it and starts to wash off her face with a cloth James hands him.

"Such a messy eater, we'll have to fix that. Rest up baby girl, we're not done with your training tonight."

"Nya, wake up."

Nya slowly opens her eyes to see her lover holding water for her. She takes a long gulp.

Maxwell knees down between her legs, "It's my turn to taste."

With one long slow lick from her dripping hole to the top of her lips she wiggles away from him, but his grip is too fast for her to get too far.

"Now where do you think you're going little girl." His voice is sinful and deep.

He takes her off the couch pushing her to the middle of the room, "Son, bring me that bag over there, and you little lady turn around and put your arms behind your back."

Nya follows orders after receiving a firm slap on the ass. She releases a high-pitched yelp.

"Damn your bum is large, your breasts are so full, I sure hope James fills you with a baby soon, I need to get that honey milk out of them." He roughly grabs her breast, pulling her nipples between his rough fingers. "Be still, Nya, I'm going to bind you in rope now."

"Yes sir, Thank you sir." Her voice soft and pitiful

"Well, aren't you the well-mannered one? I'd say that deserves a reward, what say you son."

"I agree, want to use your new toy birthday boy?"

"I sure do." Maxwell tightens the rope on Nya's arm, running the remains across her torso, making a sort of "X".

"Bend over Nya, keep your posture or you will fall into the fireplace." Maxwell slaps her ass over and over; Nya jolts forward, the flames on the wood dancing inches from her bound breasts."

Maxwell grabs her long braids and pulls her to his face, grinding his erect cock on her bare warm ass. He takes two smaller pieces of rope and ties Nya's hair up in a ponytail , then pulls them hard so she bends backwards.

"Are you ready for your reward Nya?"

"Yes Sir"

He bends her forward and spreads her ass cheeks. "Hold your position, Nya."

"Yes Sir."

James hands his father some beads on a thick rope.

Maxwell spits on Nya's little butthole and pushes one of the beads deep into her ass, then the second.

Nya buckles and sequels, James walks to her face and kisses her.

"You're doing very good baby, open for Master." James says as he slaps his cock on her pouty lips. "Good girl, take it nice and deep."

Maxwell, now 4 beads deep into Nya, spits on the last bead, "This one is bigger than the others, Nya, relax your ass."

He pushes the beads in as she desperately tries to not fight back, her moans muffled by cock again, she can't release her screams.

"Almost there, there it is."

James pulls his drooled covered cock from her lips.

"Walk over to the desk, Nya, and bend over." Maxwell commands.

Nya's walking is one of a newborn calf, the beads rubbing in her walls, the cold heavy metal pressing down to her pussy.

James stands beside Nya, dragging what feels like leather straps down her back.

Nya giggles, hiding her face in the desk. She knows what this is. Master has his flogger out and ready.

"I hear you down their nasty girl." James slaps the top of Nyas ass, she yelps, he slaps again forming his rhythm on her ass and back. "Naughty girl, wet and ready for two cocks."

Maxwell positions himself behind Nya, entering her swollen black pussy.

"Christ above she's tight." He pushes deeper in her warm wet cunt. "I'm going to fuck your sweet black cunt rotten."

Maxwell grabs both of her hips, slowly pushing himself into her. Her pussy squeezes tightly around him.

James counts his flogging, "Nasty little girl, do you enjoy my father's cock in you? Being fucking by father son?"

"Ye-Yes master I do, I'm a nasty slut!"

Maxwell fucks her savagely, slapping her ass each time James flogs her

"Your turn, son." Maxwell takes out his riding crop and hits Nya on the ass and tugs at her beads.

James is ramming her into another world, pushing the desk with her. "I love bouncing off your ass, Nya." James slaps her ass on each cheek.

Maxwell grabs her pony tails and shoves his cock down her throat. " Just like before, baby, take me deep and hold me there. YES, good girl."

Both men fuck her for hours mercilessly. Each switching from her mouth to her pussy.

They turn Nya's body into a rag doll, Maxwell holding her down on her back to the bear rug on the floor. Still pumping her good and deep. James pulling on the nipple clamps he placed on her.

Maxwell pounds into her harder and deeper, "You are part of the house and you seve the house cum slut. Say it!"

"I serve...I serve the house Sir; I serve the house!" Nya falls forward in the arms of her lover, screaming into James' chest.

She gets no sympathy; James fucks her mouth one last time as his father continues to pound away until he paints her drenched black breast white with his cock. "I emptied my balls that time, Christ that's a good cum slut."

James fills Nya's mouth with cum, "drink it, all of it..that's my girl."

Maxwell washes off Nya's chest and lays on top of her whispering in her ear as he enters her again.

"Let's see how long you stay conscious ."