NYC Deal Influence and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni read my motions, my facial expressions and the releasing of my muscles as I came.

She slipped down off my body and paid particular attention to washing my come from between her legs. I could only think that was more the actions of a pro than an amateur sex starved wife.

I had one more lesson to learn this morning.

Once she had washed me, she nudged me out of the shower while she took the loose head of the shower of its hook and inserted between her legs to sluice me and Thor out. Not subtle in any way.

As soon as she was dry, she joined me on the bed with her bottle of light lube in her hand.

She was in control. No debates. No warming passion. No foreplay.

Toni laid be down on the bed and began the hardest tongue and sucking job on my cock that I have ever experienced. The balls were gently squeezed. The cock was sucked and kissed from its base to its tip. She went down on me drawing me as far as she could achieve down her throat and had her nose touching my man hairs within minutes as she contorted her throat. It had the desired result; I was hard as I can ever remember.

She massaged my cock and dribbled some lube down my shaft. Once she knew she had enough lube, she mounted me and drew my cock up to her rose bud. The normal delay in getting past the sphincter muscle was not there. Yes, it was tighter than her pussy but with the help of the lube it slipped right in and within seconds I was buried in her to the hilt. Her facial expression of concentration and pleasure showed she knew very well what she was doing and had it down perfectly for me.

"Tell me about this guy you want me to entertain this afternoon, while I drain you dry?"

Now this would not be a normal conversation between a man and his wife making love. Not only was I not in her pussy, but in her rose bud channel; she was talking to me like her next John, was needed to be fully briefed and how this meeting would fit into our business plan for Consult co Inc. She, whilst enjoying a family love event, was seeking to achieve what maybe her own financial objectives? My wife had changed and I either took her as she was or tough.

My wife has the best boobs. So perky and solid. Great nipples that stand straight out and when aroused hard and alert with an uplift. I always love to play there when she is on top and today was no exception. While I play there and twist that nipple ring between my fingers, she always put her hand down to her clit and enjoys her own masturbation as we move our groins with our own pleasures.

She did all the hard work as I explained Moshie and our 1.00pm meeting. By the time she had extracted my solid cum between her innards, she knew exactly where this next meeting would be in the context of our IPO business plan. Fact was this was great sex, I had no complaints about the resulting flow, just apprehension as to where Toni may be progressing. What was great to see was Toni came like a "trooper" thrashing around and enjoying every thrust as my cock released into her rear chamber, so it was not a wasted exercise on her alone.

She rolled off me and returned to the bidet while I readied myself for the meeting.

As soon as she opened the bathroom door, she pointed me to the shower head to clean myself, while she started her makeup. She was obviously looking forward to another man between her legs this afternoon, just like it was a normal activity for the business day.

"You said this was a private club we are going to for lunch. Put the clothes you want me to wear on the bed and then get yourself dressed. Sophisticated sexy I assume. Your suit is over there on the chair with that crisp white Boss shirt and yellow tie I like."

Totally matter of fact, no nonsense, no debate, just get organised will you please so we are not late.

Monday Afternoon

Thirty minutes later I was in front of the mirror adjusting my tie and Toni was finalising her makeup.

She came up behind me "such a great looking husband. We make a good pair of newbies up here in NYC."

I turned around to allow Toni access to the mirror. She was stunning, sophisticated and mature.

A white sleeveless fine silk partially see-through blouse over a white mesh bra with delicate lace highlights over the sensitive spots. The blouse was cut low on the sides to accentuate the roundness of her boobs. A flouncy silk mid-thigh black mini dress over black stockings and a black mesh G string. Silver swingers club bracelet on her right wrist and club droplet earrings, complimented by a low dangling sliver club necklace in her opened cleavage fractionally above her bra line. Four-inch black pumps to highlight her long legs along with that perfect line for her mini. Her long blond hair was allowed to flow naturally, with her makeup understated light pink. She adjusted herself as she put on her yellow blazer that was low fronted when buttoned.

"Absolutely perfect. Mature, sophisticated and womanly sexy without being over the top. You like what I selected?"

"Darling you know Moshie, but I get the impression he likes his women to be subtle and intelligent. I love this look and it is me so I can be totally natural. Let's go."

This "private club" was everything you would expect of a NYC select membership club. It was old, worldly, full of great paintings of US scenery and past Presidents, fabulous wooden hallways and lush green carpets, quiet meeting areas and a fabulous restaurant where only the member could sign and pay. The staff were very proper and US formal, rather than British formal in the attitudes and their uniforms.

Once we passed through security at the front door, we entered a large timber panelled forum and there waiting for us was a tall and fit Jewish guy around fifty years old, very suave and sophisticated, friendly while reserved, watching and thinking while listening to every word we spoke. An impressive man.

"Moshie, I would love to introduce you to my wife Toni."

His eyes looked straight into Toni's with interest. He was reading the picture and creating one in his own mind. The handshake was but one of his readings.

"You are a man of great taste Jake. As you say your wife is truly very beautiful. Come let us venture upstairs to the restaurant and later I can take you through for a bit of a tour."

On entering the restaurant floor "this is a coats on private room. The waiter will come to me for the orders, which is best because I know the menu for today."

Moshie was very officious and regimented. We were talking business as soon as we sat down and finished our ordering.

The restaurant was quintessentially the perfect old-style venue with silver service, fine Californian wines and water as soon as you sat.

"The Board and the investment committee all support your proposal. In conjunction with Randolph's Group, we shall apply for $20 million and $10 million for Randy. This should act as cornerstone investors in the lead up to your float on the NASDAQ. For this we have conditions and we realise you and your Board will need to agree to these individually and totally. Our conditions:

You will issue shares to the public float at $1 per share and we will pay $0.50 cents per share;

Our monies will be held in escrow until you pass all the requirements of the Stock Exchange;

We will have two nominees on your Board as soon as our monies are released;

5% of the profits of the newly listed Consult Co Inc will be donated each year to the Abandoned Wives Foundation Inc Houston Branch for their ongoing funding;

The Foundation will supply ladies to assist our two equity providers to promote the float and entertain our people when we are in Texas;

Once your CEO and your Board meets our people and wish to continue with this deal, we will sign a Shareholders Agreement which will be the basis of our mutual relations;

You and your wife shall make yourselves available to our two investment bodies for the purposes of the float and for the first two years post the float on an as needs basis where and when required; and

We will review who are key executives and will expect those key executives to sign employment contracts and confidentiality contracts with restraint of trades for two years post the float.

"Well, Moshie, they were what our people were roughly expecting, but as you know we need to get the Board and our CEO involved, especially on the numbers. If this works for you, I will email these conditions and your draft agreements to our CEO this afternoon."

"Fine by me. I will have my PA organise a memory stick with all that on there. I have a private office up in this building, so when we have finished eating and enjoying this lovely meal we can go upstairs and you can collect it. We should talk over our "show and tell" events we suggest start within a week of signing a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding).

The next hour flew by as the courses were served and the wine flowed.

We were in the foyer of Moshie's office by 2.30pm. There we were joined by Moshie's PA with the promised flash card as she headed out the door putting on her Coco blazer leaving Moshie alone with us.

"Don't mind Agnieska. She is off getting some documents and cheques signed for me and probably will not be back until late."

Agnieska was a very long legged Russian blond woman with sizable assets and a thin waist. Her mini dress, no stockings, deeply cleaved blouse, high heels, jewellery and make up style suggested she was more than just a PA. A fact not lost on either me or Toni.

"Forgive me I am being too business like. Let me take your jackets while I get you a champagne to start off our relationships together."

I took my champagne and sat down on a lounge next to Toni and sent off a text to Houston office promising more soon. Toni was now quite friendly with Moshie and he with her. She had turned to her side and crossed her legs several times as she adjusted her position on the lounge. Moshie showed discrete interest in the fact that Toni's brief bra and the side of her right boob was well exposed to him.

Moshie sat opposite on a single lounge chair sipping his champagne talking socially with Toni.

My mobile dinged with a message. It read "great news but we need the details. Please send details and docs as soon as possible as we have Board meeting this afternoon. Regards Sean."

I talked over some of the details that I needed to send to Houston while Toni excused herself and went to the private bathroom. She returned with a devilish look on her face, two buttons undone on her blouse and again sitting provocatively side on to Moshie while facing me.

"Darling if we are going to have "show and tells" down in Houston within a week of signing that MOU, Moshie and I are going to have to talk over how we can organise that and have our ladies available to assist."

"If you two can excuse me then I am going to have to leave you to it while I zoom back to our hotel suite and get off those docs and conditions to the Board. I have to meet with Randolph afterwards so I guess we can catch up later. No need to get up. I will get my coat and see myself out."

I downed the champers and watched Toni start to work her magic with Moshie as I closed the outside door.

Sixty minutes later after I had emailed Houston office, I had a text. "Trust you have the same success with your Titleist white balls as I did with Moshie's. Sink those puts."

12