Nylon Conquest Ch. 03

Story Info
I submit to my wife’s Coven; Her secret is revealed.
15k words
5
2.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - All scenes of group sex are consensual and enjoyed by all participants. All participants are over 21 and freely consent to all sexual activities.

In this 3 rd chapter, we build on Larissa's other world, and we meet some pretty wild characters who give our hero a new perspective on the world he thought he knew.

***

I was alone in the bed. My bonds had been released. There was light conversation in the living room but I couldn't make it out. Women's voices, muted but animated.

My legs felt different. For one thing, I could move them. That was a surprise. I wasn't supposed to be able to move my legs for at least seven days.

But there was more. I reached down to touch my thigh. An impossibly silky fabric clung tightly to my legs. In the semi-darkness, it shone in shimmery reflected patterns.

I was wearing Larissa's oil shine pantyhose. But there was more.

Garters. I was wearing stockings. I reached lower and felt them with my fingers. I felt my dick harden at the touch of the ultra-sheer vintage silk stockings on my legs - the ones Larissa had denied me - layered over the oil-shine Cecilia de Rafael pantyhose. My breathing quickened as I felt the excitement growing from deep inside my core.

I could bend my legs now and so I brought my knees to my face while I caressed my legs eagerly, running my hands and face over the silk stockings. Larissa had been right. My hardon was rock solid and all it took was for me to swish my legs together, the sound and feeling of silk on silk reaching into my brain, locking it into overdrive and flooding my cock with electric impulses.

Desperately, I thrust down the waistband of the pantyhose to release the pressure from my throbbing cock. It was too late. I couldn't stop it, I came with a small cry, and soon I was a drooling, spurting, babbling thing, hugging my knees and laying in a puddle of my own cum.

The women in the next room must have heard me, because a small herd of them came rushing into the bedroom. But Larissa was not among them. The women all climbed onto the bed, surrounding me. Each and every one of them put their hands on my legs and body. They gently but forcefully pulled my limbs outward, away from my core so I was spread-eagled and helpless on the bed. Two dozen hands caressed me; all the women uttered soothing words and told me everything was good, that they weren't here to hurt me. They told me I was a good boy, that it's OK I was such a silly slut, that I was treasured and loved and adored. The woman at my feet was spectacularly beautiful, endowed with stunning breasts, an enormous mouth with full plumb lips, and incredibly thick, waist-length, platinum blonde hair, so healthy and kinetic it seemed alive.

"Where's Larissa?" I said. "Where's my wife?"

"Lilith, your mistress and Aphrodite's disciple, will return soon from her workday."

"Workday?" I said. "But we have the long weekend. Why did she have to go to work today?"

The blonde beauty spoke up. "Silly boy." She reached down, gripped my semi-hard cock and gave it a couple of slow squeezes. "Silly horny boy. Much time has passed. We have been joined with you in Aphrodite's Initiation Ritual these past five days. Mistress Lilith is finishing up her work week. It is Friday, and we have you for the entire weekend."

"You have me?"

"You have us, we have you. The moment Lilith returns, we shall recommence the Goddess Ritual. You have surprised and pleased us. Your brain still functions."

"Not for much longer," said a spectacular redhead. "Pretty sure we'll fuck that out of him soon enough."

"He is a surprise," said the blonde. "Now that his legs are functioning again, we had better restrain him."

"No," I said. "You can't do that. This is my apartment. Get the hell out."

"Selena, Thalia, get the stockings. The rest of you, hold him down. He doesn't know what he's saying."

I was no match for the nine women holding me flat on the bed, while two others proceeded to tie nylon stockings from my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. What was happening to me? Had Larissa intended this? Did she permit it?

"Excellent. We have him. Cassia, fill another bowl and we'll get started."

Clearly she meant the honeyed liquid. It must be some sort of drug. When one of the women brought it to my lips, I pretended to begin to drink. She relaxed somewhat. I seized my opportunity and hit it with my chin, overturning it and spilling the contents all over the bed.

"Blessed Aphrodite," said the blonde. "Never mind. We can't wait for Lilith. Theresa, it's your turn. Mount him while I administer an injection. It's more intrusive, but it works much faster anyway."

There was nothing I could do. As the blonde inserted the hypodermic needle into my arm, a spectacularly beautiful redhead straddled me and began to rub herself into my genitals. With the combination of the injection, and the erotic sight of all these beautiful women clustered around me, it was inevitable. I stiffened quickly. It seemed I was being prepared to be a gang raped by a coven of goddesses, whose sole objective seemed to be 'to fuck my brains out.'

Theresa, the redhead, rose up on her knees. Another woman grasped my dick and pointed it at Theresa's vagina. The redhead sank down with ritualistic slowness, savoring each millimeter, as she slowly but surely swallowed me whole. She was clad in a super-glossy, curve-hugging nylon bodysuit. On her legs, she appeared to be wearing fishnet pantyhose under the bodystocking, plus a pair of silk stockings over that, held in place with a complex series of a dozen garters on each leg. The body stocking and the pantyhose were crotchless. The welts of the stockings had stitched patterns of a series of whirlpools.

The whirlpools were rotating.

Theresa appeared to be in another world entirely, her face bathed in sheer ecstasy as she worked my shaft with the agonizingly slow pace of ritual. She was in a purely transcendent place. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head, and she was fondling her own breasts as she cycled up and down above me, never breaking her cadence, keeping it slow, deliberate, sensual.

I was hyper-aware, and the hardness of my dick never faltered. The injection had already begun to take hold. A thin pink mist began to envelope both me and the woman straddling me. All my senses were magnified to nearly unendurable proportions. It was as if my whole body was my dick - every agonizingly slow stroke up and down my shaft seemed to radiate to every limb of my body, to my chest, to my mouth. The drug had turned every part of me, my entire self, into a twitching, needy sex organ and I'm sure if the redhead put her tongue in my mouth, the penetration would cause me to cum instantly.

But she didn't and I couldn't. She was holding me there, on the edge of arousal, right on the brink of orgasm. With the restraints on my wrists and ankles, and the force of so many hands on my body, I was helpless to do anything but enjoy the ride and pine for release.

And enjoy it I did. Oh my Lilith, Theresa was skilled. Her vagina was alive with clingy, sticky little nodules, kissing, gripping, and releasing my dick in sequence as it slithered in and out of her glorious body. My every sense, my every nerve ending was focused and aligned with my cock.

And yet, this was wrong. I knew it. I was married to Larissa, and here I was being raped by a gorgeous redheaded stranger in my own apartment. And enjoying it. Wrong, wrong, wrong. What would Larissa say when she finds out? What would she do? My marriage is over. I can't see any way around it.

Yes I was helpless. Yes I was being systematically raped while tied to this bed. But I had a raging hardon for these women. My sin was one of enjoyment. I was enjoying having these women take utter and complete control of my body. Oh yes. So though I was helpless to resist, I knew Larissa could not, would not, forgive me for my pleasure. All was lost.

And yet, I was still hard. And Lilith help me, I was still enjoying the ride.

After what seemed like an eternity, Theresa's cadence began to increase. Her eyes opened wide and she leaned over my chest. Her mouth opened slightly and a bit of drool escaped her lips and fell to my chest. Around me, the hands of the women began to press harder into me, their fingers massaging my skin and my muscles, and I could feel their excitement growing. Theresa's fingers went to her clit and she began to massage it, using as lubricant the copious amount of viscous fluids seeping from her vagina. Faster and faster she pumped my dick in and out of her taught body; her fingers were a blur on her sex. A series of moans escaped her lips and her other hand went to her breasts, which she fondled and pinched aggressively.

When she came, it was violent and wet. But I was able to stay within her and the riot of muscles inside her vagina pushed me over the edge. I came in a wave of absolute ecstasy. From my toes to my eyelids, wave upon wave of orgasmic joy coursed through my body as I pumped spasm after spasm of cum into her eager sucking snatch. Seeing this, all the women leaned in and caressed the two of us. Many of them cooed encouraging words, one saying 'yes, oh yes, so good, so good'. Some of them even kissed us; all of them seemed to want our orgasms to be as strong and long-lasting as possible.

Theresa collapsed on top of me, clamped her legs together, and gasped into my ear. "I love you. I love you. I love you," was all she could manage. Despite my love for Larissa, I couldn't help but feel tenderness towards this glorious woman who had so beautifully wrenched wave after celestial wave out of my body.

Theresa grasped my face in her hands and kissed me full on the mouth with her sticky, ruby lips. Briefly she gave me a nice taste of her tongue before she raised herself from my prone form and swung off my body. My dick slid out of her with a sloppy slurp.

Immediately, a stunning woman wearing long, brown hair and with the face and body of a goddess, climbed onto the bed, swung her long nylon leg over me, and sat on my knees, facing me. She smiled sweetly and licked her full, pink lips. Reaching for my cock with both hands, she took it up reverently, caressing and stroking it gently. It didn't take long for her magic to work and I came up to full hardness in seconds. She looked into my eyes for a moment, and then dove her mouth onto my cock and began to slobber and suck the full length of my shaft with her hot tongue and her sticky lips. After a couple of minutes of skilled ministrations, she sat up and looked again into my eyes.

"I'm Thalia," she cooed. "My turn to give and receive Aphrodite's Ecstasy." She then slithered up my body and impaled herself on my shaft, taking every millimeter without pause or hesitation.

Each of the women took their time having me. Each of them controlled the tempo, duration, and ultimately, the orgasm. Each of them required that I cum inside of them, and clearly as time wore on, this became more and more difficult to achieve. So when the original injection had worn off, I was offered the honeyed liquid once again. This time, I eagerly drank it down.

The mysterious honey-like liquid, coupled with the glorious determination of these spectacular women, made it all possible over the long, long night. I don't know where the cum came from, but the stamina had to be the result of their potion.

I was completely connected to the experience of being systematically gang raped by these twelve determined goddesses, yet somehow the guilt of cheating on my wife had subsided. I could not explain it.

Eventually, the effects of the liquid ended. I was permitted to emerge from the dream-like state the drugs had given me. Though I had regained full mobility to my legs, I was still securely bound at the wrists and ankles, though the restraints had been changed to the softest of nylon stockings.

As the pink mists cleared from my vision, I could see twelve women crowded around me in various poses on the bed. They were closely packed around me, all of them dressed in various forms of silk or nylon bodystockings. Many also wore (what I now knew to be) fully-fashioned stockings with garters, or holdups. Each of them wore concerned looks on their faces - there was none of the sexual aggression I had felt earlier. Each was touching me in some way and their touches were gentle and, one could almost say, loving.

Two of the women each had a hand on my still-erect cock. Their hands came to together at the fingertips and nearly touched at their wrists to completely encircle it. They were slowly, almost dreamily stroking its full length. My shaft was gooey with gobs and gobs of lube, eliminating any friction. The skill and the carefully-applied pressure the women administered gave me intense pleasure. How, I can't know, because having cum so many times already it was baffling to me that I could still be enjoying this. And yet I lay back, bathing in the ultimate ecstasy of gorgeous and skillful women ritualistically edging me, keeping me right at the brink of oblivion. Fingers from one of the hands was expertly working into the soft orgasmic glans of my shaft, and when I looked into her eyes, she wore a knowing smile as she licked her lips in anticipation. She seemed to know exactly where I was in the orgasmic cycle and she was determined to hold me there.

As I gazed down at the erotic sight before me, I was startled at the sight of my dick. Of course it was still hard, and covered in goo, but there was something else.

My cock had grown. It looked to be a foot long and easily two inches thick. I've always been well endowed, but this? How had this happened?

It had to be the drug these women had given me.

As one of the women who was stroking my dick turned to scoop up more lube, the women parted at the foot of the bed and an ethereally beautiful woman appeared - the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. The most beautiful woman in the universe, without a shred of doubt. A true goddess, she was fully outfitted in a glossy nylon transparent body stocking, cut low to her navel. A glittering transparent nylon cape encircled her shoulders and billowed softly to her knees. She wore a lace corset that squeezed her breasts, making them huge and spectacular. The corset had twelve garters on each leg, and she wore the vintage silk stockings I had swooned over that Friday night. Her long, athletic, gorgeous legs reflected the candlelight in eerie, distorted shapes. The welts of her silk stockings were elaborately stitched with whirlpool designs inlaid around their circumference. The whirlpools were spinning with dizzying speed, each one rotating in opposing direction to the one beside it.

She had thick masses of jet-black hair, falling to her tiny waist. Her eyes were enormous dark pools of infinite glass. Her makeup was expertly crafted, her lips full and glossy crimson, her cheeks hollow. She regarded me for a moment, and then crawled onto the bed, advancing towards me, between my legs.

"Larissa," I cried. "I'm so glad to see you darling. What's going on..."

"Shhhh," my wife said. She put a shiny black fingernail to her lips as she moved up my body and centered herself above my now-enormous cock. With Larissa on her knees and holding my gaze, one of the other women grabbed my dick with both hands and pointed it at the ceiling. Larissa opened her mouth. Drool escaped from her lips and splattered onto the head of my engorged prick. In an instant, she dove down and her mouth closed around my shaft. Again with agonizing slowness, her ruby lips slipped down its length, her tongue digging deeply into the soft erogenous zone of my glans. Within a few seconds, she had swallowed me whole and she kept it there, deep throating my massive member, working her tongue, and roiling her mouth with a soft swallowing motion, as if she hadn't enough of me. And all this time, her gaze never left my eyes.

And then her head began to move faster up and down my shaft, and she worked it with love, enthusiasm, and ultimate skill. This was looking to be a fabulous blowjob and she'd never done it better.

The silence in the room was utterly complete, save for the slobbery sucking sounds of my wife's lips around my iron shaft. Every few moments she would release me and turn her head to lick my shaft from top to bottom, never once breaking eye contact, her eyes huge and filled with lust.

The women all were leaning in a tight circle around us, staring mutely at Larissa's mouth and my cock. Several were fingering themselves.

When Larissa surely sensed that I was close, she rose up and crawled further up my body to straddle my groin.

The women who had been stroking me, now held my dick vertical. They pointed it at my wife's vagina. With agonizing slowness, she sank down on my shaft, a millimeter at a time, swallowing me whole while every eye watched, their faces rapturous, their eyes unblinking, as they stared at the vision of my cock slowly disappearing into my wife's cunt. One woman couldn't restrain herself and she dove under Larissa and licked the side of my dick before it disappeared into my wife's slick hole. The women were all holding hands now, completing a circle around Larissa and me. As one, they began to sing. Their voices were deep and melodious, almost chanting, and yet somehow, the sounds seemed to come from the pit of hell.

I had initially worried she wouldn't be able to take the entire length and girth of my newly-enlarged member, but as she continued to engulf me deep inside her vagina, she bent down to stare into my eyes and all I could see was her desire. When at last she had bottomed out, my wife began the ritual of rising and falling on my shaft, each cycle lasting as much as twenty seconds, or more. The women's eyes were all transfixed on the sight of my shaft repeatedly disappearing and reappearing below my wife's cunt, and they continued their chanting.

Larissa knew exactly how to keep me at an extremely high level of arousal, so close to the edge but not falling over. Restrained as I was, I could not urge her forward or thrust in any meaningful way to speed up the orgasm for which I was getting desperate.

After what appeared to be at least thirty minutes of my wife's systematic rape of me, she seemed to make a decision. At the bottom of a cycle, when she had me fully inside of her, she lay flat atop of me, and pressed her lips to mine. Her kiss was deep and full, and her tongue swirled inside my mouth with the luscious passion of a woman truly in love.

As we kissed, she closed her legs, crossing them at the ankles to lock me inside of her.

I felt the bed being jostled all around us. I peered through the masses of my wife's hair spread around my head. The women had all climbed onto the bed and closed in around us, each gently laying their heads on Larissa's back and legs, or into my neck, caressing and hugging the two of us as Larissa's kinetic cunt built us slowly and deliberately.

Larissa had stopped stroking my shaft as soon as she had lain prone upon my body. Now the inner walls of her vagina closed in around my cock and began to squeeze in a series of undulations up and down its length. The entrance to her sheath clamped tightly to the base of my cock and my shaft was flooded with a hot, heavy liquid. No movement was apparent from the outside, but inside her cunt was a seething, roiling, vibrating tube of hot flesh, violently bringing me so close to the ultimate climax.

When she must have deemed me ready, she rose herself up, her hands on my chest, then turned her head, first left, then right, as if in signal. Her cunt was still stroking me, yet her honeyed juices held me fast, as if to build the power of the explosion to come. Larissa then leaned forward and squeezed her magnificent breasts up and out and lowered them over my face. In my ear she whispered a single word: "Cum." At that exact moment, as if a switch had been tripped deep inside my brain, I blew my load. Her cunt worked my shaft, drawing spasm after spasm out of me. She reared back in utter joy and I could see it coming, a gusher of epic proportions. Her cunt blew out my softening dick with the explosive force of a pressure washer.