Nylon Conquest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splat. Splat. Splat.

A hiss of steam rose from the floor with each drop.

Lilith's chest began to rise and fall rapidly. The fluids escaping from her mouth and vagina become a small stream. Her hair came alive, undulating and coiling wildly about her upper body. Her tail was snapping now, back and forth, back and forth, and I could feel the air move with the violent swings. Her gaze had still not left my aching cock. She shifted her body, her chest heaving. Her mouth gaped open; she was visibly panting. She licked her lips lasciviously.

She was horny. In fact, while I had no experience to gauge the sexual signals of a real-life Succubus, it was obvious she was in absolute carnal, lustful, rutting heat.

Oh shit.

Instinctively I backed from her a step.

Towards the bed.

She stepped forward. Her toe claws tapped on the floor.

I stepped back.

She matched my step. Her breathing was coming now in ragged gasps. Her breasts heaved with each lungful. Her tail whipped in tight circles. Pink drool dribbled onto her breasts, and onto her silk-clad thighs, merging with the stream of green fluids dripping steadily out of her vaginal snake.

Her hands went to her breasts and she began to work the pads of her fingers around and around her flesh. Perhaps to add to the stimulation, her impossibly long, narrow tongue shot out from between her thick, luscious lips and wrapped itself first around one nipple and then the other, coiling and squeezing them until pink and purple fluids dribbled and spurted over its forked end. With each tightening of the coiled tongue, her eyes closed in swooning pleasure.

Lilith advanced on me, one clacking step at a time and her gaze never waivered from my stiff shaft. Her tail extended straight out behind her and began to rotate in rapid, tight circles.

Every square inch of her betrayed what she was thinking.

She was beyond horny.

As I stepped back, my leg hit the edge of the bed. A mere two feet separated us.

Her snake strained and stretched towards me, as if desperate to get at my stiff cock, pointed directly at her vagina. They barely met in the space between us. Extending herself just a tiny bit more, the mouth of her snake managed to nibble lightly on the head of my cock.

Lilith stood there a moment. Her chest rose and fell in rapid gasps. A pool of green and pink collected between her feet. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and crossed the gap between us. Lilith tickled my lips with its fork. And she smiled.

She looked into my eyes and grinned. I had no place to go.

Then she leapt.

The full force of her body slammed into mine. She wrapped her arms around my chest, flapped her wings with one mighty stroke, and lifted us into the air. It was a short hop to the center of the bed, where I landed on my back as this mighty Fem creature straddled my midsection. I was helpless beneath the weight and the raw power of her.

Triumphantly, she raised her body upright and stared down at me, a predator regarding its prey. With a single stroke, she extended a sharp claw from her right hand. For a moment I thought it was over for me - that she was going to slice me open and feast on my remains. Instead she slashed the ribbons fastening the left and right sections of her corset together, grasped the garment on either side and ripped it apart, exposing her magnificent breasts, each the size of my head, hanging directly above me. I gasped at the sight of her glorious female flesh, so firm, so erect, and oh so stirring.

Lilith was so tall that as she straddled my groin, her mouth was too high above me to reach my own. And so she dropped down and smothered me in her glorious tit flesh. She squeezed my jaw and once again I was forced to drink from a Succubus nipple.

Drink I did, and greedily. Her fluids were sweet and addictive.

So much sweeter than Rebecca's.

I kneaded her nipple with my hands and my lips to increase the flow. And then I sucked her deliriously additive nectar as fast as I could.

Her breast milk tasted of lavender and honey. It went straight to my brain. Where just a moment ago I was fearful and horny, now I was drawn deep into a cloud of carnal lust. And the more I sucked, the needier I became.

Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck.

Forget needy. Now I was just horny.

She cooed above me, a deep, rasping coo, and I knew she was happy with my response. Her nipples were obviously extremely sensitive and she loved the feeling of me sucking her off.

But to my utter dismay, she pulled her nipple from my mouth. I tried to hold it there. I needed that nipple in my mouth. I needed to suck. I cried out.

To my great joy, she thrust the other nipple into my mouth. I drank like I had been thirsty for days. Oh Lilith I suckled. I drove my tongue into her tit flesh to coax more milk from the enormous breast of my Succubus lover.

This breast tasted different. More savory than sweet, but far more satisfying. The milks from each breast merged deep inside me and formed a cluster of blazing energy that spread a sparkling heat all over my body and to my brain.

But mostly it flowed to my cock.

My cock was on fire. But it was more than that. I felt movement along its length.

It was growing.

Lilith's breast milk had enlarged the girth and length of my cock. Clearly Lilith is a very large and lustful warrior. She needed more than the mere twelve inches I had to offer her.

I sucked some more. Not just because I wanted a larger cock. I just needed to suck.

When she deemed I had had enough, Lilith withdrew the nipple from my mouth. Possibly to stem any protest from me, she thrust my face between her breasts and squeezed them together. And although I couldn't breathe, I revelled in the glory of my face buried in her glorious breasts. I hardened even further and I began to believe she was charging my cock, readying it for her carnal purpose.

And ready it was.

She rose once again, just enough so I could look between her massive breasts to her vaginal snake. My cock was easily fourteen inches long and of massive girth. She looked into my eyes and drew a handful of needle-sharp claws across my cheek and smiled. Her breasts heaved in anticipation of what was to come.

Her snake reared up between her legs and ran its mouth along the length of my shaft, from its base to the head. The snake lips pursed and puckered as they worked their way slowly up my cock, sending sweet sensations of kissing and caressing to my twitching, throbbing member.

In a startling flash, her cobra struck. The mouth closed over the head of my engorged cock, and slithered down the length of my shaft, swallowing it whole in a matter of seconds. Every square millimeter of my cock was on sensory overload. As the snake descended, it pulsed and squeezed my dick, emitting hot juices to aid lubrication. I gloried in every inch the snake swallowed for surely this was where true ecstasy was to be found. And when it had swallowed me whole, the entire length of my cock came alive with dancing electrical shocks, sending wave upon wave of sheer pleasure straight from my cock to my brain. I blew out a deep breath in utter bliss.

At the base of my cock the mouth closed down with punishing pressure. I looked up into Lilith's face. She was consumed with lust and she could not take her eyes from the drama playing out with our sex organs. Her snake lingered there, and she began to bend and twist it, my iron cock deep inside, as if to extract ever more sensory bliss. Still clamping on the base, the snake began to contract and expand, over and over again, and the feeling was as if to jerk my cock as a giant orgasmic machine, edging me closer and closer to the abyss.

And then, in the flash of an instant, the snake snapped into Lilith's body taking my dick with it. Her vagina slammed down onto the base of my cock, and I was buried deep, deep inside the Succubus body. I looked at her midsection and I marvelled at where my cock was, far, far inside of her. Lilith's midsection heaved in receipt of my massive flesh and she cried out in sheer delight at its capture.

The light in the room darkened to crimson and blues, and the candles erupted anew. She reared back and laughed; her hair swirled and blew around her. Her eyes were full of lust and for a fearful moment, I thought she might try to kiss me. I wanted her to, I was desperate for my Lilith, except for those teeth. Regardless, connected to her vagina as I was, she could not reach my mouth with hers anyway.

But her tongue was long and narrow and full of ideas. She snaked it out and it glistened with thick pink liquid and gel. She slithered the forked tip between my lips and encircled my tongue, coiling it around and around and around.

And I was beginning to understand how a mighty Succubus warrior makes love to a mere mortal, hopefully without killing him.

There was more. Much more.

As her silk-clad knees gripped my hips and held me fast, the inner muscles of her vagina began to work. The snake slid up and down my shaft while I was still deep inside of her, stroking me to an ever higher plane of arousal. At the same time, the wall muscles of her vaginal snake massaged its entire length and circumference, undulating and roiling all around my cock.

Her vagina was highly skilled. I was being edged. How merciless would she be?

As Lilith plied her tongue inside my mouth, her drool began to splatter about my face. Much of it drifted between my lips and its taste was of sage and something sweet. The familiar mists of lust clouded my reasoning and drove me higher and higher into the carnal plain.

My demon lover was fully aroused now, deep in heat and rutting lustfully over my body. Her vagina worked faster and harder and I began to feel the rise of an unstoppable orgasm. I was close, oh so close. Nine point nine, nine point nine nine. Just another stroke, just another squeeze. Oh my Lilith, please, please, drink my seed, drain me, drain me, feel my cum blasting into your hot, wet cunt.

But she held me fast, on the brink but never going over. She knew exactly what she was doing.

And then, my cock was flooded with a cool, sticky liquid. It emanated from deep within her, and it streamed down my shaft and stuck there, like a liquid rubber sheath. Its effect was to hold me fast, high in the arousal plain, that was obvious, because no matter how hard the inner snake worked, no matter how strongly she massaged my length, I was held exactly there, in the Holy State, right on the brink of the Blissful Rapture.

Eternal Ecstasy.

And I squirmed beneath her for an eon, in ecstasy and bliss and mind-altering lust. And through the mists I could see her sweet, awful face, and she was content, for she had attained a sexual plateau, to linger there forever and a day.

My Succubus was oh so skilled in the carnal arts of endless edging - the Holy State - and she tortured my body and my brain with consummate skill. At first I could not determine her purpose.

Hours later, I had grown mad with lust and denial, my eyes wide and pleading, every atom of my body bursting with electricity, and no man had ever been held at this level of torturous rapture. I was sexually delirious. My Lilith, my Succubus, she was my life, my love, my every fiber. There was nothing except Lilith. The center of my universe, no the universe itself, was my cock, her vagina and our bodies. Lilith was laying on me fully now, the full weight of her awesome Succubus flesh pressing me deeply into the bed. My face rested between her sweet breasts and gave me just enough room for breathing.

Every now and then as she lay full atop of me, her vagina still working its kinetic magic on my shaft, she shifted her body to ease a nipple into my mouth. And I would suck.

She loved it that I still wanted to suck. Her breast milk was life. It was energy. It was lust. And it was resilience.

For hours we lay there, she edging the both of us, me sucking her off, switching between breasts every so often to combine the milks, equalize them, to electrify my body and to power my cock anew for more edging and more lust. A carnal cycle of edging, sucking, edging, sucking, edging, sucking. Every now and then I would grab her muscular butt and work myself deeper and deeper into her awesome, fantastical body.

Time lost meaning. We lay there together in timeless ecstasy. And then I understood. This was Aphrodite's blessing. Eternal Ecstasy. If this was the end of me, if I were condemned for all time to be here, joined with my Succubus lover, never again to see the light of day, then so be it.

Eternal Ecstasy. May it ever be thus. May we remain here forever and ever and ever, cocooned together in lust, passion, and love.

Eventually, through the pink mist of my delirium, I sensed a change in her. She opened her eyes and began to rock on my loins. Her breathing accelerated once again and her chest began to heave. She raised herself up by her hands and stared down at me. Her eyes had changed. She grew mad, her chest heaved once again. I know not how or why this change came over her, but soon she was panting and drooling, her breathing coming out in gasps. Her vagina had changed too. The cadence of lazy stroking had escalated to a heaving riot of jerking, and when I looked down it was vibrating and roiling in a frenzy of kinetic, heaving flesh.

And then, her cunt erupted in a fury of massive spasms. A torrent of femcum exploded out of her vagina, flooding me, drowning me. My cock was blasted free. Her hot vaginal juices sprayed and steamed and stuck to me all over my body. I was drowning in her cum, and the bed was inundated. The power of the jet was stunning, and my skin was raw from the scouring.

Lilith screamed in rapturous euphoria and beat her chest, as if in victory. Her claws went immediately to her cunt and she rubbed and massaged her massive clit with the pads of her fingers and pulled spasm after violent spasm out of her body. On and on she rocked and her femcum continued its torrent - a tsunami of Succubus cum that surged all over my body and my face, where I could not help but taste a trickle of the cunt juice. Never had I tasted Larissa's gushes, but this I now regretted for Lilith's cum was sweet and addictive and I yearned for her to build herself to another.

When the spasms ended at last, she sank back, resting back on my thighs, and let out a deep, satisfied breath. Femcum still leaked out of her cunt and onto my cock, which was still hard from her endless edging.

My rock-hard cock. It was coated still with her sticky vaginal edging potion, and it lay wasted and throbbing before her.

As her breathing slowed, she opened her eyes and looked down at me. She smiled then and gently picked up my shaft, being careful not to cut my skin with her claws. She stroked me casually, as if it were just some plaything.

At last, several hours after she had appeared, she spoke her first words.

"You have pleased me greatly, husband. I am happy, I am satisfied. No mortal has given me so much."

"So I am your husband still?" I asked. "Is the woman I knew as Larissa still here? Is she within you?"

"She is here, and she will return. She is my earthly form. I am the Succubus warrior appointed by Aphrodite to lead the torment of all men."

"You lay with other men too?"

"No longer, my sweet. You are chosen. You are my mate."

"But..."

"Hush now. No more questions. Let me love you now. You have been denied much too long. You have earned your reward."

Lilith then moved me aside and lay on her back. She pulled me atop of her perfect body. Her wings appeared on either side of us and closed around my back.

"Husband," she said. I raised my head and looked up at her. Putting her hands under my armpits, again taking care not to shred my skin with her sharp claws, she pulled me up along her body until my face met hers. She grasped my head in her hands and pressed her lips to mine. Though I could not put my tongue into her mouth between those needle teeth, she did not hesitate to join us with her tongue and we kissed eagerly and wetly and long. She pulled back and showered my face with a hundred little kisses, like Larissa used to do, and I revelled in her slobbery affection. In fact, her kisses made me ever harder for her and this she sensed.

She pulled back and tickled my ears and my neck with her spectacular tongue. I laughed and shivered and she smiled, happy that she could give me such a simple joy.

We played like this for several minutes. I discovered she had a couple of ticklish spots, surprising me greatly, but she delighted that I had taken such an interest. When I tickled her mercilessly, she giggled and squirmed and pretended to protest. I put my mouth to hers once again and teased her magic tongue out of its hiding place. She understood and she flooded my face once again with a hundred tiny wet kisses and this time, my own breathing became ragged, my chest heaved and my cock throbbed.

She drew her mouth to my ear and whispered three words. "Now we fuck."

With her palms on my shoulders, she pushed my body down hers, still slippery from the deluge of femcum, until my face was even with her tiny waist. The head of my cock was now at the mouth of her vagina. The snake did not appear. Gently, she pulled me back up her body, and my cock slithered up inside her slippery silky tunnel and she took the entire length of me without my meeting her end. My earlier fears notwithstanding, she wrapped her powerful, stunning legs around my lower body and her arms around my upper. Her massive breasts lay high on her chest and my face lay between them.

We lay there, joined and motionless. Her vaginal juices and my lust kept me hard, and periodically we would stroke each other in comfort and love, happy to keep the fire alit. She took a deep breath then and stroked my hair.

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. She nodded, a tiny smile on her lips. I slid my mouth up her breast and sucked her nipple for a few minutes and then over to the next. The fire erupted anew within my body and my brain and my cock once again turned electric.

Lilith's vagina collapsed on my cock, and muscles I never knew she had pressed deep and hard into the sensitive underside of my cock.

At last she whispered the one word I desperately craved, I needed. For I did need that word because she was my Succubus queen and my mate and I was inferior to her in every way, and my male sex is utterly subservient to hers. I was the sub to her dom and she controlled my every carnal desire. She even controlled my orgasms with nothing more than her thoughts.

All this was fine by me. In fact, I eagerly looked to future dominations by my Succubus warrior, for it pleased her and when she was pleased, she gave me what I craved most in the universe.

Eternal Ecstasy.

She whispered the command for which I so longed: "Cum".

Oh my Lilith.

Cocooned as I was, held fast inside my Succubus' flesh, my movements were vastly restricted. But when I came, having been blissfully denied for ever so long, with tankards of Succubus milk coursing through my body, I came and came and came and came. I bucked and thrusted and my cock was on fire, electric blue energy, pumping and spasming and throbbing and spewing. She held me fast to her form and I cried out in full-body orgasm, the Blissful Rapture, my toes curling, my teeth tickled, my brain flooded in sheer bliss and pleasure. On and on and on I came and my lover absorbed it all, her vagina sucking everything up, drinking and pulsing, squeezing ever more cum out of me, and I realized without fear that this is what a Succubus does.

A Succubus can make a man come and come forever and ever until there is nothing left. When his cum is gone, he willingly offers her his flesh, his bones, and ultimately his soul, all delivered in orgasmic bliss through his massively spasming and throbbing cock. The Succubus can keep her man's orgasm going until he is utterly spent, his body a mere husk, his soul imprisoned in hell's eternal torment. All this for an hours-long, brain-splitting orgasm.