Nylon Edging

Story Info
A personal insight into nylon edging and technique.
2.7k words
4.65
29.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylonian
Nylonian
60 Followers

"Embrace the allure and the hypnotic nature of our gossamer dream. From its softness to its electricity, let it feed your desire and further your passion. Deeper we go; entranced and willingly entrapped..."

Preface

The impetus of this exploration and sharing of personal insight is the distinct shortage of literature, erotica and guides diving deeply into the use hosiery (stockings, pantyhose, socks, tights etc.) and nylon gloves for achieving pleasure and to a further extent and extreme, its use in edging to further enhance release and pleasure.

Whilst this is by no means a comprehensive guide and results may vary, hopefully you can get more out of your nylon fetish and erotic experiences.

To us nylon fetishist, this is probably already a bit of a no-brainer but I hope that it can provide some insight in terms of ideas and techniques to try. To the uninitiated and curious readers, I hope by the end of this, I have provided a strong argument for nylon exploration and its use in edging (especially if you already actively edge with other aids and materials).

---

The Allure & Theory

From experience there are several distinction sensations you can get from nylon hosiery depending on the denier, quality, construction and stage of wear. From the smoothness of a pair of high quality Wolford Fatal 15s to the softness of a pair of affordable L'eggs Silken Mist pantyhose, from the slick glide of a pair of Falke Shelina stockings to the tantalizing buttery silkiness of Cecilia de Rafael Miss 20s; there's a myriad of nylon sensations waiting to be discovered! Furthermore, your nylons will change in characteristics after a couple of uses and washes. This can either make it softer, smoother, change its luster or a combination of the aforementioned.

I won't go too much into different brands, makes, types but the crux of our exploration is the feel and the sensations you can get with the material and for this there are four different attributes from experience (I'm sure you can break this down even further): degree of smoothness (this usually comes from the quality of the weave and construction), degree of softness (this is usually an effect of denier, generally the higher the denier, the softer the material), slickness/sheen and stretch.

In terms of the theory of why nylon hosiery is such an incredible material of edging? There are a few boons. Number one, the breath-ability of the fabric (especially 20 denier and below) means that your hands and/or legs won't get as sweaty during long sessions vs. if you were to encase them with latex, leather, satin or other materials. Number two, personally speaking as someone with various fetishes and have tried different materials for edging, I have found nylon to be the most rewarding and addicting in terms of sensation (it just has a feel that drives me insane). Number three, with hosiery coming back into fashion, there are a lot of triggers for arousal in day-to-day life and this can be distracting if you're not disciplined but it can also be a driver during your edging sessions and as you become more experienced in harnessing your arousal and senses, the better your climax will be.

Such is the intensity of my passion and fetish for nylons, I am getting hard just thinking of the variety of sensations you can achieve with different nylons and different techniques throughout the various stages of its life-cycle! It'll leave you chasing the sensation cycle and drive you deeper into the fetish!

---

Mentality

To those who are not familiar with edging, it is the practice of denying ones ejaculation and stopping at the "edge" of an orgasm to enhance the final orgasm upon ejaculation (release). Edging can be done alone or with a partner.

Essentially, you stop stimulation as close as the edge as possible, wait until your arousal subsides and resume. If you're experienced with edging, you can achieve a state that is close to an ejaculating orgasm without ejaculating. This is without a doubt a plus in many ways as it can extend the amount of pleasure you're receiving, help you achieve a more intense climax and improve your stamina during sex.

Using stockings, pantyhose and/or nylon gloves in various combinations on various parts of your genitals can provide waves of pleasure as the sensual fabric stimulates your sensitive parts and take you to the edge.

Perhaps the most important and sexiest aspect of this practice is the personal denial of ejaculation no matter how frustrating it may be initially. Trust me, the end result is more than worth it! If you're doing this with a partner, it's an erotic way of providing control to them (empowering them with your final release) and a way of building communication and trust in terms of sexual play. Your partner will appreciate the control and if done properly, they will gain better understanding of the peaks and valleys of your pleasure cycle; resulting in better and better nylon sex every time (my partner and I can attest to this).

The more sheer nylon waves you can ride, the better your ultimate high will be. But the ultimate challenge would be the test of how much power and control you have over your release. Nylon highs are addictive and hypnotic and it's easy to lose it among the excitement and the amount of pleasure you're providing yourself. I like to use the analogy that the cock is a beast that is forever chasing the nylon high, your hands hold the nylon "sword" that both feed the beast and teaches it that you're the ultimate master and only you can "free" it. Don't let the beast dominate you. True mastery is only cumming on your own command or your partner's volition (but your partner must also not accidentally take you over the edge). Hence, communication and your partner's understanding of your vocal and physical cues is vital!

If you were to ask me, the pinnacle of mastery in terms of nylon edging is full immersion into the sensation yet having an adept amount of awareness and control over the silken embrace. It is letting the nylon become a part of you and consume you yet not being washed out by its waves and fully succumbing to its gossamer temptations.

---

Techniques

In terms of edging and general masturbation techniques, I believe this has been covered extensively across the Internet so I will only mention several of my own preferred techniques plus some techniques that I have tried with my partner in the next section. In terms of using this gossamer fabric to feed your nylon desire as a solo activity this can be divided into two categories or three categories depending on who you're asking. These are: penis encasement, hand and arm encasement (like a glove without the individual fingers or nylon gloves) and simultaneous (combining the two).


Penis Encasement

  • Indeed the one of most common ways to immerse yourself into the world of nylon edging is by encasing your cock and/or balls into the nylons and stroking into it like a sheathe. This creates a "looser" and more wispy sensation overall unless you're using a small nylon sock or something that encases your member tight enough to create a tight encasement. Some of you may prefer this and this technique is best done with slicker nylons with a good degree of smoothness otherwise the friction may result in an unpleasant burn during extended sessions.
  • Try playing around with the head of your penis as this is a sensitive area and create an 'O' with your index finger and your thumb and glide your ring over the head of your penis. Whilst doing this, you can stroke the shaft with your other hand. Focus on how the nylon feels over your cock, how effortlessly it glides without lubrication (especially if you're using slick nylons with a bit of shine) and how it achieves the seemingly impossible task of being soft and electric and tingling on your skin at the same time. As you feel like you're about to reach a climax, stop, let go of everything, think about something else for a little while (especially when you're first starting to edge) and once you're confident that you can feed the "beast" more pleasure, continue.
  • It's also important to take care of your balls. Try to pull the stocking over your balls so you can "flick" the nylon against the soft skin of your balls with a quick scooping action. Another technique would be to cradle them, rubbing one testicle, then the other and flicking your individual fingers one by one against the raphe of your scrotum from start to finish. Thank me later.

Hand Encasement & Nylon Gloves

  • There is really nothing like the versatility and control you can get with a pair of stockings rolled over each of your hands and arms tightly. To me, this is an incredibly arousing sight because you're imbuing your hands with the power to bring the sensual gift that only nylon can provide and "fuel" for your nylon passion. The advantage to this technique is that it's also easier than full encasement and you don't lose out on too much pleasure as the next step would be full encasement.
  • With your hands encased in nylon, there are several techniques that you can employ to get a good edging wave series going. One nice single handed technique that leaves your free hand to browse for visual material or do whatever you please is the Alternating Stroke. With the Alternating Stroke, you're sharing the nylon love on your penis and your balls. I would start by stroking to the Edge by pumping my cock and then "hang" at the edge by teasing my balls with little flicks and rolling them in my palms whilst focusing on the nylon sensation. This is even better with soft nylon gloves (good luck as a nice feeling pair is actually quite hard to find) as you can dance your individual fingers one at a time over your balls and tease them that way. If you're not experienced, this will drive you crazy initially but do try to resist the urge to take yourself over the edge as the final release will be worth it!
  • There are a couple of edging games you can play with stockings over your hands and arms. One of my favorite ways to reach the edge is a game called Pump and Drag. Whilst you are stroking with your dominant hand and rubbing the head of your penis, drag your other arm over your balls slowly upwards and when you reach your hand, you can either give it a tug, a couple of flicks or a roll. Do this with increasing degree of intensity as you pump faster with your dominant hand. The other game revolves around my favorite sensation, the flick. The Flicking Game involves continuous stroking and rolling over the balls until you get to the edge and then you apply one rapid flick to your balls and then stop; rinse and repeat once you start to relax but add one more flick the next time you flick. I like to climax with this one as it's not only a hot way to get you over the edge but also build your stamina; see how many flicks you can get on your balls before your final climax.
  • Use your imagination and creativity as there are many ways to edge and many edging games to play when developing your relationship with nylons and mastery over your release. There's a lot of pleasure and different sensations to be had. I'd love to hear about your experience.

---

Partner Techniques

All of the solo techniques above are even better when enjoyed with a partner. This guide is already getting quite long and every couple is different so I'll just note down a few of our personal experiences here. My partner loves teasing me with her nylons during the day and in the evening or the afternoon she'll usually cut a hole in her tights or pantyhose for easier access. We'd usually fondle each other's sensitive parts with stockings during foreplay and build our way up to penetration. During our session she'll get two stockings and wear them over her hands as gloves and rub my back and chest with them (doesn't get more intense than this)! After this, we'll usually hug and she'll leave her stockings on her hands and use them to edge me for Round 2.

She also enjoys just lying next to me and lazily edge me with stockings/pantyhose as she loves seeing how excited that makes me. We usually start off with a sensual massage of my balls and run the stockings over my body and she'll then start edging me. To finish me off, we like to play a game where she starts off doing 1 fast stroke followed by a series of slow strokes then increase that to 2 fast strokes followed by slow strokes and keep doing that until I cum. I made it to 13 once.

If we're feeling especially kinky or in the mood for encasement, we both wear Wolford full-body encasements made with their Pure 10 tights (it was painful cutting a hole in a pair of these but so worth it) and fondle each other and have hours of nylon fun. Sometimes we'll even layer stockings over our hands and legs for different sensations when edging. Pure 10 layers really well with a softer, higher denier nylon and just glides over your skin in the most engaging yet! Just have fun and experiment with different techniques and toys. More on that below.

---

Experimentation

A couple of things you can play around with in terms of mixing things up and/or taking your edging to the next level are: aural, visual and additional tactile inputs.

Let's start with the most obvious: tactile inputs. If encasing your hands and arms and/or your jewels in nylon isn't enough to take you to the edge or you're just looking for that something extra to take your fetish to the next level, then you could consider full body encasement. A nylon suit can be made with a large hold-up stocking as a hood and two pairs of pantyhose to encase your torso, hands and arms.

---

Final Notes

There you have it, hopefully I've enticed you to give nylon edging, or at least nylon masturbation a try! It can be a relaxing and sensual experience and/or an erotic and exciting one depending on how you and your partner play things out during your sessions.

My personal preference for long solo edging is, surprisingly, a pair of L'eggs Silken Mist pantyhose that have been washed a few times worn as a glove on my right arm with the left leg wrapped around my arm and a stay-up stocking that glides better on my left hand. In addition to this, I'd wear Wolford Pure 10 pantyhose on my legs for its unmatched smoothness and softness when rubbing one leg against the other; the sound drives me crazy as well! Usually I stroke the head and the shaft with my left hand using the aforementioned solo techniques under the pantyhose and cradle my balls with the Silken Mist material and utilize a combination of flicks, rubs, back of hand strokes and "cradle waves" to stimulate them. No lube required, all the mess is contained!

Usually I'd have on some chillhop or nothing at all and spray some of my partner's signature fragrance into the room. Let me know if this works for you and if you have any tips and tricks of your own to share.

This combination results in a hypnotic gliding silkiness along the shaft and the head but a contrasting softness and smoothness on your balls. All whilst you're encased in the best nylons money can buy! Succumb to the waves of nylon pleasure and when you reach the edge, let go, rub one foot along your other leg and repeat with the other foot. If you're feeling adventurous, continue to rub your balls a little to keep you on the edge but don't stroke your cock (lest you lose control).

Play around with different variables and find out what you prefer, I'd love to hear about your combinations and anything you might do different. I'd also be interested in learning about new hosiery preferences and any undiscovered nylons that might lead to an incredible edging session.

Nylonian
Nylonian
60 Followers