All Comments on 'Nylon Edging'

by Nylonian

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Makes me want to try this with my gf. Not sure how into the idea she'd be tho.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 2 years ago
Shave it

Increase sensations with clean bare skin.

NylonianNylonianover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments so far. I would try to introduce the idea to your gf with simple things like a footjob or just nylon teasing and by complimenting her if she's wearing. Good luck.

shazaam100shazaam100over 2 years ago

I love that there is another human being that loves edging and masturbation with nylons as much as I do. For a variation try this: taking 2 new flat knit, 15 denier stockings put them one inside the other and turn them inside out. (As you know there is a difference in the direction of the knit inside vs outside.) Fold the tops down together in 1/2" folds until the entire welt is folded. Slip your cock and balls into the stockings and enjoy the feel of the stockings as they slip up and down your cock. I regularly "edge" my way through many stories on Literotica a couple times a week. Finding stockings can be a challenge but ebay has a number of sellers that sell new "old stock" stockings that are excellent.

shazaam100shazaam100over 2 years ago

As a follow up to my initial comment let me offer this: Once you have "filled" your stockings with your semen roll them up and let them dry. In a day or 2 you can wash them gently in cold water in your small basin sink, swishing them around using a small amount of shampoo.. Rinse them once and hang to dry after squeezing them out in a towel. When dry you're ready for another wonderful session. I store mine in new (cheap-no zip strip) sandwich bags and they are always ready when I am. Have fun. I've been doing this for years..........

NylonianNylonianover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, shazaam100, and I do find layering washed and softened stockings to be the best for edging! I'll have to see if I can source vintage stockings to see how they feel as well as I imagine they'd feel different without the elastane. 100% nylon would be quite delicate but I imagine the feeling would be quite satisfying.

HotRodsnBabesHotRodsnBabesover 2 years ago

So many new cues to think about. Great descriptive knowledge. Should be very useful for some different experimentation from the "usual"

NylonianNylonianover 2 years agoAuthor

Very kind of you, HotRodsnBabes! I love rising above the usual nylon fetish stuff and try to be a bit poetic about it. I am glad I was able to offer some ideas. Look forward to hearing about your experiences.

bookworm69bookworm69about 2 years ago

Enjoyed your insight and passion for this type of edging. Great descriptive narrative.

Currently, I dedicated solo edger, with a past history of nylon edging. Your guide is a great reminder of the many enticing aspects to using nylons to edge.

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Awww. Bookworm69. I really appreciate this comment. I'll let you in on a little secret. I am actually putting together an anthology of nylon experiences that I've had with my partner and might slide in a few nylon fantasies in there as well. Maybe that will provide even more inspiration and stimulate your senses. Thanks again for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ideas to try…

Myself, I love a fur component…I’m sure I have a fur fetish….any suggestions for that?

Dee

NylonianNylonianover 1 year agoAuthor

Hmmm. I've never experimented with fur but a sleeve made of fur if you're decent at sewing could be a good way to start? Maybe if you can trace the outline of your hand and sew a fur glove that would be an interesting way to provide that sensation.

dedajezdadedajezdaover 1 year ago

Fantastic instructions!

Will try myself.

Thank you!

NylonianNylonianover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks @dedajezda! I will be writing a follow-up to this article with new techniques, tips and content due to the popularity of this article. Thanks for commenting.

bookworm69bookworm69over 1 year ago

Love to read more about this subject from you. How's it going with that anthology of nylon experiences? Thanks again.

NylonianNylonianover 1 year agoAuthor

@Bookworm69. Thanks for the comment! I have just submitted it for review. Hopefully it gets cleared soon so you can enjoy the delicious stories I've written up!

Nylon12345678Nylon12345678about 1 year ago

Oh wow. Think I'll have to give that a try.

Nylon1Nylon111 months ago

I’m so glad there are others who share the thrill of a nylon fetish. Excellent work. You might enjoy some of my tales?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous