All Comments on 'NylonParty: Christmas Initiation'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah

She wasnt straight in the least so there was no conflict and no drama. Without that the plot was paper thing. The writing was hot but immersion was broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please!

Amazing, please continue. It's so horny especially using the strong characters you've already created. The memory of it all means I'm having to type one handed...

dadischdadischover 5 years ago
Superb

Another brilliant story Jasmine. I hope you win this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue

I desperately need more Hannah and Pam.

pjw7326pjw7326over 5 years ago
brilliant

Another brilliant story , nice touch to add the Jenny incest waiting-to-happen storyline from bedding the babysitter , i still hope for that story as well . This universe you wrote in is terrific

Deacon051Deacon051over 5 years ago
Absolutely another step up! BRAVO

Jasmine, as I’ve read you over the years, you never disappoint! Being a hetero male, I’ve always preferred bi women. Reading bi and lesbian erotica, has taught me to be a better satisfying lover to all the women I’m honored to be allowed to please!

Keep up the awsome workπŸŽΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ

Thank You,

Rex Lic 2 Please kiss kiss lic lic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

another great story keep them coming love them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Governer?

So what color stockings did Governer Greene have on? Black with no seam I'll bet or maybe Blue.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 5 years ago
Great Story

As always another great story. As others have said I hope you win and also write a ch2. My daughters also loved this story and would love to know about the Real Skirt Club.

arsekoarsekoover 5 years ago
Party Time on speed

Silk Stockings Lover, this is truly a gang buster of a story.

Erotic, humourous, sensual and downright 'nasty' sexy, yet all balanced and a rollicking good read.

Thanks a million. You deserve to win with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice, very nice

This is a HUGE step up from your recent offerings. The dialogue is still a bit repetetive, though not as much, and the story certainly made up for it. I will agree with the previous comment somewhat in that there was no conflict, and that took away a little from the story, though the whole secret lesbian society tended to make up for it.

I have seen your stance before in adding to your stories, but I must say I agree with the whole sequel versus serial concept, and this would definitely be a serial. This story absolutely demands not only a what's next, (tonight, tomorrow, next week, month, year), but also a how did we get there. Hints about Kimberly and Hannah's grandmother, aunts, and cousins clearly hint Kimberly is no stranger to incestuous relationships.

Finally, while I loved the guest appearances of some of your other characters, and make no mistake I did, you were terribly remiss in not having a cameo by quite possibly your most famous character. You were in her hometown, you mentioned other characters she has interacted with, and you mentioned who I believe was her mother, Carrie, in the musical chairs game. How could you not have at least a mention of the irrepressible, the irresistable, the infamous Bree Sommers?! You missed a golden opportunity there.

Wonderful story there. The best I've seen from you in a while. At least the best this year, and maybe longer. And as I have mentioned before, I am not one of your blind fanboy/girls. So be assured when I objectively say this killed it. Hope this means your mojo is back. Five solid stars and good luck with the contest.

TimTam

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 5 years ago
Astounding!

Very hot, very kinky and very loving story mistress!

First, I couldn't just start reading it because of the notes at the beggining. I too had to research about that Skirt Club and OMG. I wanna partake in one of those too!. Sadly, not aviable in my country. But a girl can dream.

Second, and the only thing that took me back a little, the girl was a serial bimbo just waiting for a trigger to become a lesbian nymph, not what I could consider a straight girl. However it doesn't really matter since her reaction to the package and the invitation felt so real and cute.

Third, on a side note. I've read many of your stories set up in your "Le chateau universe" yet, I know I'm missing a lot and they are spread all out over your list of submisions. If there's a summary of any kind in the website I'm still due to find it. It's a fantasy would I wish I live in.

Loved you you pictured that, in the heat of lust a spark of love can also be born. The pussy crush Pam and Hannah felt for each other was my favourite part of the story. And for the kinkyness, Hannah fucking her mom with the candy cane was what got me wetter. If another girl would have came and fucked Hannah in the same momment I'd loose it for sure.

We need that aftermath! There can't be an only NylonParty! And whatever happened at Carolyne penthouse, and of course the meeting at the Governor's Place -I've been horny for Daphne Greene a long time, I'm yet to find one of your stories where does she participates in the sex, but I believe I won't find any, I think you like to tease us that way. You are a mean misstress (:

Yearning to get to know more about these characters and more of the Le Chateau Universe. A big kiss and a hug.

Lara~

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lesbian Fun

I don`t normally click on Lesbian stories but because it was from Silk Stockings Lover I gave it a try . SO GLAD I Did ! 5 * story , Loved it !

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 5 years ago
Deserves Chapter Two

Looking forward to more. What color stockings was Governor Greene wearing?

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
Another Creative And Erotic Story

Another winner from this author.

I orgasmed four times when reading this story.

My cunt was sopping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am quickly becoming a fan of Silk Stocking Lover. Another wonderful story. Looking forward to the next one I read.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 5 years ago
Merry Christmas indeed!!!!

Totally amazing!!! I enjoy reading your stories so much. Every time I read one I think,’there Can’t be one to top this’. Well, you did it again!!! So much so that I’m begging on hands and knees, please let there be more to this story line.....please please please!!! You have created a great many possibilities for other explorations and sub plots. I can actually see your happy face and feel your excitement as you right this. I know how hot it made me feel.

I know you will win this contest I just know it!!!

Please!!!!

From one Canadian to another, a heartfelt Merry Christmas!!!

Brokenlance13

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Wonderful Christmas-themed story.

The combination of humor and eroticism was exceptional. I loved the modified names of Christmas songs, but also the sexual situations that Hannah and her mother found themselves in. Another tremendous addition from our dear silkstockingslover. Keep up the amazing writing!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WowπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

You definitely one of my favorite authorsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž. I hope this is not end of this erotic sexy tale!!!!!!!!!!!Dam i love reading your stories so so muchπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Soreide1968Soreide1968over 5 years ago
Further developments

This story can be well developed. Blue stockings with the Governer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😍

Loved this story so much that I came from the app to the website just to say so! I'm eagerly awaiting the next story. I do hope you there is a womanly, romantic, sexy relationship mini novel with Pam and Hannah in the works. Thank you for the great read on this chilly day. Happy writing!

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Two heads are better than one ?

Thanks for the thrill of being excluded, gym socks don't count (!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NYLONS... mmm

Hi Jaz,

Top marks, good luck in the competition!

Great story, loved it. Beautifully structured (a lot of work). Nylons, legs, thighs, and their juncture... the ultimate objective.

Happy Christmas, from ON to ALB,

Jack Auff x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coming Home

Would love to follow her story as she goes home to meet Grandmother, Aunts, Cousins......and others from her home town involved in these types of activities.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Most beautiful!

The most beautiful thing in the world is between a woman's thighs! To have the privilege of gazing at and engaging with her slit, pussy, peach, clam, cunt is the highest honor a woman can bestow on another! Loved this tale! Cannot understand how anyone could rate it less than 5 stars! Thanks, Jasmine! As a member of the opposite sex, I find the mere idea of encounters (encunters?) as describe herein to be highly arousing! Oh, if only I could ever be privileged to attend such a party as described in this story only as an observer and definitely not to partake of any of the heavenly delights depicted! Aaahh, dreams!

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Another example of why you are my favorite author here. Very steamy and seductive, not to mention that your writing is well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Psst

Psst add three zeroes to the gross on the last three movies.

A minuscule note in a wonderfully executed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what's in a title? ... "incredible"???

so …. it amazes and sruprises me … that such a 'straight' antique as myself …. could at +70 ….become so moved by a story and content with his worn out man self be so moved and turned on as to imagine in wonder how much it could have been to possess 'curious' femininity!. …. also … there is absolutely zero about guys … I can imagine women could find appealing with dicks and hairy legs …. but I have always been grateful to those which have ….. giggle … I Loved your story …. verrry well done ….. took my breath …. despite it was a bit …. lengthly …. grin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More! More!!

It took me days to read this. Your mind is amazing! I needed to savor every delicious detail. I really need more! My body is in withdrawal.

Thank you so much !! 😁

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Party With Pantyhose?!

When I first heard Nylon Party and Sheer Elegance mentioned together, I thought about a pantyhose party! Being a major pantyhose fan, I'd love to see this happen.

Mjhyde13Mjhyde13over 5 years ago
More Please

I am really hopeing for more of this story, sence I first read becomeing the Dominus, whuch has sence disipered

devonlad621devonlad621over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story !! Looking forward to the next part!

guitarswingerguitarswingeralmost 5 years ago
Incredible!

Amazing! I want the sequel!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
To have.

So many Girls and Women coming together in a Lesbian/Bisexual Revolution is just so empowering,makes me wish this was reality instead of fiction or fantasy.I think if all Women could come together we could change the world for the better,because this story shows Women could overcome their issues or judgements to embrace each other for their solidarity as a unified collective.Girl Power All The Way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please?

I love your Chateau Club stories, especially those with governor Green

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

OK so in a totally not cheap thrills or titillating way this has to be the most amazing story I’ve read on this site. Wow. Oh, and NOBODY is cuter than Kate Beckinsale. She is my all-time favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SMH. To the people that view the inspiration of this story as empowering nothing could be further from the truth.

Skirt Club is "Gay Tourism" hence why rich women are favored - You have women that can explore and then go back to their straight lives without consequence. The woman who created the club claims she did it to avert the male gaze but as a woman who is married to a man I doubt that is the case.

Lesbians don't have the luxury of turning it off and on.

This is not an attack on the author. It is a wake up call to read the fine print before you drink the juice.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

402. Love female on female many times. Obviously many more episodes are indicated, but not likely. I not only love to eat pussy, but I love to read about the pleasure the recipient enjoys. Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just recently met a pantyhose loving woman who wears pantyhose every day. Through conversations we discovered the we have a mutual love for hosiery . As we get to know one another she suggested that I try a pair of pantyhose. I have never thought about wearing a pair of pantyhose ever. After some convincing I succumbed to her suggestions. The feeling was sheer delight. Shortly after that I’ve begun to wear them when I talk to her. I’m now totally hooked on hosiery. That friend and I talk dirty to each other while we both wear pantyhose. What an absolutely unbelievable orgasmic experience.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Great text.. Let's read more in there...!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's so lovely this story is. But like many story. Of yours it's left hanging in the middle. Continue the story and give us a Good Christmas treat for the year

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50827 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...