Nymph Finds a Mate - Mannia Series

Story Info
Conclusion- a crazy sci-fi story. Includes cross species sex.
5.8k words
4.53
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Hope you've enjoyed my foray into a new genre for me. The idea for the story hit and it just flowed. Many thanks to Dunes_et_Soleil for checking over my work for trouble spots. Thanks for reading!

The Nymph Finds Her Mate

Sorcha wore the pretty blue dress out of the shop. Carrying several heavy bags, she noted the time. Deciding to head back to the ship, even though she still had an hour, she turned toward the landing pad. Her steps were light and while the usual wet coated her pussy, she didn't feel the urgency to fuck as she usually did.

Until she reached the dock and found four big, strong men working there. They all towered over her, their shoulders broad and thighs thick with muscle. Sorcha's mouth watered and her pussy twinged, wetness now coating her entire crotch.

At her footsteps, they turned as one. Seeing a pretty woman alone, grins appeared and whistles sounded. Swinging her hips from side to side, Sorcha returned their smiles, the invitation clear. "Hello boys," she called.

"And what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here alone?" One of them asked, tilting his cap back to get a better view.

Her new dress dipped low over pert globes and landed high on her thighs. Sorcha's nipples poked out of the fabric, eager for fun. Holding up her bags, she silently answered the question.

Another of the men approached her, his eyes sliding down her body, setting it on fire. "I think you need a good stuffing."

A man took her shopping bags, setting them aside. "Think you can handle a plowing?"

The fourth man wandered around behind her, his hand sliding up the back of her dress, bunching the fabric up. When he found her naked ass, he hissed in pleasure. "Looky here, boys." He gathered the front of her skirt up and displayed her bare pussy.

"Oh my, you big powerful men seem to be accosting little ol' innocent me." Sorcha's tone was teasing, and she coyly nipped her finger.

Rough hands pulled down the bodice of her dress, exposing her heaving breasts. The men crowded around, all of them touching, rubbing, discovering her dripping snatch. "Over here," one of them grunted.

They lowered her down, sitting her on a flat, smooth sided crate. Pulling her dress off over her head, they went at her. Pushing her back, hands and mouths attacked her tits and a hot mouth latched onto her pussy. Sorcha loved it all. She reached, rubbing cocks through pants until they released them for her play.

With a bit of wiggling, she crammed one in her mouth while using her hand to pump another. The over stimulation had her juices flowing, coating her ass and legs. Fingers plunged into her pussy, the wet slopping sounds obscene.

One guy yanked off his pants and sat her up, getting in behind her. The others lifted her up. With a little help, his dick pressed into her ass. Sorcha moaned at the full feeling, her ass already having taken a hard pounding from Sam. Soon, another naked body moved in front of her, shoving a hard rod in her tunnel. This one was smaller, and she whimpered in disappointment.

"Haha Joey, your pencil dick isn't enough for her."

"Then bring it in. She's a tight fit, though."

The first one leaned over her, and the two men worked into her front and back. Another speared into her mouth. Sucking him in, Sorcha felt another nudge on her pussy. She groaned as a second man meat shoved in with the first. Now that was a full stretch.

With three cocks slamming into her body, Sorcha felt the hot ball of an orgasm gathering. Pussy splooge splattered out of her with every stroke of the three men slamming into her. Grabbing the ass of the body with the cock in her mouth, she shoved him deeper, feeling him so far down her throat she couldn't breathe.

As black spots danced in front of her eyes, an explosion went off in her middle. Her body convulsed, jerking and flopping in the men's arms. A rush of pleasure ripped through her, better than ever before. The extreme clamping of her pussy walls around the abundance of male johnsons filling her up had the men shouting and groaning. Soon jizz flew in her, over her, dripping off her face and body.

Ragged breathing filled the air as, one by one, the men pulled out. Sorcha lay exhausted and floating on a cloud of pleasure. She heard them speaking, but felt too content to move. Her legs splayed wide, her body coated in streams of spunk.

Sorcha drifted off, not really asleep, but not conscious of what went on around her. Until suddenly, warm water poured over her. From head to toe, the water flowed, washing away the sticky mess. Sputtering when the water went up her nose, Sorcha jerked up, looking around.

She found Portman handing a large bucket back to one of the dock workers she'd just fucked. "I'm leaving in five minutes. If you're joining me, best get a move on." He turned on his heel and stomped away. Frowning, Sorcha wondered if he was angry with her.

Wiping the water off as best she could, she pulled her dress over her head. She didn't see the workers anywhere, not that it mattered. They'd all got what they wanted with no complaints from anyone, not even herself.

Picking up her bags from where they'd escaped the ocean of sperm, she trudged to the ship. Heading for her room, she secured the bags in the closet, then strapped into the chair in her room. For some reason she didn't want to face Portman.

Once the ship had steadied, she unstrapped and headed for the shower. When she was clean, she collapsed on the bed. It had been a busy day and she couldn't keep her eyes open a moment longer.

~~~

She woke feeling oddly depressed. Sitting up, she scrubbed her hands over her face before climbing from the bed. It took only a step before she realized the absence of the hum of engines. Stepping over, she looked out the tiny window in her room.

The ship rested on a tiny spot of land. Bridges led in all directions, connecting to other islands of different sizes. Some held buildings, others were bare or contained only a small parklike area. Curious, she reached in her closet and pulled on a cute pink dress and flat sandals.

Stepping into the hallway, she noticed Chuck down the way. Calling out a greeting, she then asked where they were.

We're on a water world. Portman said he'll be back soon.

"Thanks for the info. Is it safe to go out?"

Don't venture out of sight of the ship. You don't want to miss his return. He seemed awfully cranky this morning.

Sorcha shrugged and left the ship. Her short skirt danced around her legs as a cool breeze whisked by. Crossing a bridge, she settled on a bench in an island park. The blue water surrounded her as far as she could see.

A small splash brought her attention to a bright green tentacle sticking out of the water. "Hello," she called.

The tentacle slid from the water, crawling over the blue-green grass of the island. It gently wrapped around her ankle. Sorcha had a moment to worry if the thing was dangerous when it quickly slithered up her leg. The next instant, she felt it prodding at her bare pussy lips.

"Oh," she exclaimed. She certainly hadn't expected that. But the smooth warmth of the tentacle felt good sliding along her slit. As usual, when something touched her puffy lips, the wetness coated her. She slipped her hips forward, easing her cunt over the edge of the bench seat, offering more room.

The tentacle tickled her love tunnel opening, bringing forth a gasp of anticipation. It explored the small hole, pushing in just a bit before pulling back out. The caress had Sorcha leaning back and spreading her legs wide.

It then wiggled farther, investigating her bung hole. "Mmm, that's good too," she murmured. But the squiggly appendage moved back to her cunt. Not that she minded. Sorcha felt a second wet tentacle circling her leg.

Sliding under her dress, that one passed by her clam and kept on going. When it encountered her heaving breast, she felt it moving around as if searching for something. Then it latched onto her nipple. A powerful suction began, pulling her hard nip into something warm and wet. Almost immediately, another tentacle attached to her other tit. They seemed to work together, enclosing her buds into some sort of vacuum. The result was amazing.

The gush of fluid from her pussy seemed to encourage the one still exploring down there. It slowly pushed inside. The tentacle was soft and warm, but felt wonderful as it worked its way deeper. It kept going, moving farther and farther up inside her. Sorcha began to worry about how far the thing would go.

She received her answer when it reached the apex of her uterus. There it coiled into a tight knot. Feeling pressure in her belly, Sorcha looked down her body. It shocked her to discover her lower stomach bulging as it filled with tentacle.

There was slight pain as the thing stretched her uterus in a way it had never been before. But the wiggling and squirming as it moved around soothed the pain. The arm traveling up her tunnel rolled and she could feel the tiny suckers working the sides.

Between the ones working her nipples and the strange sucking feeling inside, Sorcha relaxed and let it have her. She moaned as pleasure rolled through her. More tentacles wrapped around her legs, holding her in place. Reaching up, she pulled down her bodice and watched the suckers attached to her boobs. She stroked the things with her fingers, finding them coated in something slick and smooth.

Her breathing sped up, the multiple assault on her body bringing her to the brink of pleasure. Just as she felt the orgasm building, the tentacle in her womb would stop moving, causing the feeling to slip away. Once she'd calmed, the process began again.

"Oh, oh," she moaned as the tentacle edged her over and over. Her grip tightened on the appendages attached to her tits. After what seemed like hours, the movement increased. A pulsing started moving through all the limbs attached to her. It sent her body into orbit and exploded among the stars.

Sorcha cried out as waves and waves of pleasure rocked through her. Wrapping her hands around her now hugely bulging belly, she could feel the movement inside her. The orgasm kept going. On and on it went until Sorcha was a quivering mass of emotion.

"What the fuck!" Portman's voice shattered her ecstatic feeling. "Get out of her. Damn woman, I can't leave you at all without you getting into trouble."

Sorcha whimpered as the suckers released her now tender nipples and slid away. It took quite some time for the entire length of the tentacle curled into her body to make its way out. As soon as it cleared her quim, fluid gushed out.

"Oh," she exclaimed, sitting up to take in the mess. Her eyes went wide when the creamy light green fluid just kept flowing from her.

"You impregnated her, didn't you? Damn it." Portman stomped in a circle around the bench she sat on.

"What?" she whispered the question, still enthralled with the amount of tentacle jizz leaving her body.

Portman stood with his hands on his hips, staring into the water. "I know she has no idea what you are and what you just did. That is against the Sex Treaty of 2534. Don't think I won't report this. I'm stuck here now until she gives birth. I demand compensation."

"Gives birth? What are you saying?"

A tentacle rose from the water, and a gargling exchange took place between the thing and Portman. He finally agreed to whatever they discussed and turned to Sorcha. She still sat with her legs splayed, an alarmingly large puddle of goo on the ground under her.

Portman rubbed his hands over his face and head. Shaking his head, he looked at her dazed expression. "I can't even blame you for this. I left you without giving you fair warning of the dangers." He turned and faced the water again. "Fuck!" He yelled.

Sorcha hadn't known the man for long, but thus far, he'd never shown so much emotion as he was now. Laying her hands over her stomach where she could swear she still felt something worming around in there, she worried about the situation. Portman was genuinely upset.

Finally, he turned back to her and reached out his hand to help her up. Sorcha grasped it and stood. As soon as she did, her knees collapsed and if Portman hadn't caught her, she'd have fallen into the goopy puddle. He swooped her up into her arms and carried her over the bridge to the ship.

Taking her straight to the infirmary, he set her on a narrow medical bed. Bracing his hands on the edge, he dropped his head. "I'm so sorry. This one is entirely on me."

Feeling bad and unsure why, Sorcha shook her head. "Chuck said it was okay to go out."

A rueful half smile crossed Portman's lips. "He's never been here either. It didn't occur to me to explain to anyone. I'm too used to traveling alone." Pushing up, he reached for the screen hanging over the bed. Urging her to lie back, he aimed the screen over her middle. Tapping buttons, a soft whirring sound followed.

After a minute or so, Portman grunted. "Fucking Tanglespawn. It knew you had no knowledge of its kind." A humorless chuckle forced its way out of the dark man. "If it was anyone but a Nymph, what that thing did is considered rape."

For a moment, Sorcha felt dirty about her body. She shook it off, having learned years ago, her nature was something she had no control over. "Am I really pregnant?"

For an answer, Portman flipped the screen around for her to see.

Sorcha could only frown as the strange, squiggling bundle meant nothing to her. "I don't understand."

Portman pointed to the thing that looked like a bundle of string. "That is a Tanglespawn. They reproduce by impregnating unsuspecting females of any species. The only good thing is that you'll give birth in about 12 hours. And it should be mostly painless. Once it's out, we'll toss it in the water and be on our way."

"Toss it-" Sorcha couldn't finish. Her eyes were wide with astonishment.

Shoving the screen aside, Portman helped her sit up. "I'm sorry that came out harshly. These waters are the only place the Tanglespawn can survive. Even if you wanted to keep it, it would die within the hour. It must go into the water as soon as it's born."

Placing her hands over her slightly bulging stomach, Sorcha felt several different emotions. "That's cruel. To me and to the... uh... whatever you call this thing inside me."

Shrugging, Portman answered. "It's still considered a fetus. After birth, once in the waters of Lenragua, they'll reach full maturity within 48 hours." He sighed and laid a comforting hand over hers on her stomach. "I'm sorry. I'm sure this is not how you ever pictured your first child coming to be. Well, it's not exactly a child, more of a tentacle monster, but still."

Tears stung her eyes. "I'll never be normal. Never have any sort of a normal life."

Slipping his hand through her red-brown curls, Portman's touch was gentle. "Once we get you to Mannia, life should be better for you."

Looking into his black eyes, this close, Sorcha could see tiny silver specks. His eyes looked like the stars in space. The man was truly beautiful. "You'll leave me there. Alone."

Drawing back, he helped her down from the bed. "You'll be hungry. Ravenous. Let me show you how to work the food replicater." Wrapping his hand around her arm, he pulled her gently from the room.

Sorcha looked at his hand, marveling at the difference in their skin colors. His so black there was no hint of color at all. She was pale and slightly pink. The contrast was dramatic. She also found it beautiful.

In the commissary, Portman took her to a large shiny machine. Turning to a keyboard nearby, he typed in several commands. "I've programmed it for all the food from Mannia as well as Bratemia so you should find plenty to your taste." He showed her how the commands worked and then turned to leave.

Pausing, he added, "Listen, I've never heard of a Tanglespawn pregnancy having any issues. You'll grow the fetus until it reaches full size, then expel it. There should be no real pain or problems. But if you need me, just call and I'll come. Otherwise, when your contractions start, I'll meet you in the infirmary."

Disconcerted, Sorcha only nodded. She had no other words at the moment. Feeling a hunger pain, she turned to replicater and ordered one of the Mannia dishes. She spent the next few hours eating voraciously. It only took an hour before she had to remove her dress or risk ripping the seams around her growing body.

Eventually, she took a nap, feeling the strange heaviness in her body. She found her stomach had continued to grow, now bulging obscenely. She woke to a strange pulling sensation around her middle and to find Chuck cuddled up around her. His soothing pulses over her now enormous stomach felt wonderful.

Is it time? He asked in her mind.

As another of the weird pulls caused her muscles to go rigid, she nodded. "I believe so." She stood from the bed and swayed and the unfamiliar feeling of being off balance. Her distended stomach felt heavy and uncomfortable. She thought briefly of dressing, but realized she had nothing to wear over the grotesque hugeness.

Chuck flowed up from the floor, offering a squishy protuberance for her to hold on to as he escorted her to the infirmary. I've called Portman for you.

"Thank you, Chuck." They reached the bed, but there was no way Sorcha could get up on it. The ginormous bulge sticking out of her body wouldn't let her climb. Instead, she leaned back against the edge, hands wrapped around her stomach to relieve some of the pressure.

Portman entered shortly afterward, his face showing his sympathy. "You look miserable. Good news, this normally doesn't take long. I've studied all the case files I could find on Tanglespawn births. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it." He lowered the bed as far as it would go and helped her to sit. "Lying down is pointless. The best way to do this is a sort of standing squat. Just let the thing fall out."

Sorcha wrinkled her nose in distaste, but only sat on the bed. Portman wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, but didn't try to cover the immense body she currently had. When Chuck started to leave, Portman stopped him.

"Ah, you know I'd not normally do this, but I'd like to ask you to say." He swallowed hard and sent Sorcha a quick glance. "I've read that this process is quite... sensual for the woman. If Sorcha is willing, Chuck, could you help her through that?"

The purple blob rose up as much as its small body allowed. Are you giving me permission to fuck her? But you said-

"I know what I said," Portman interrupted harshly. "This is an extenuating circumstance." When Sorcha moaned and rubbed her belly, he grimaced. "A rather large circumstance. She's going to need help. Even if I could, I wouldn't be enough." Sorcha picked up on the strange note in his voice, but he'd already turned back to Chuck.

Of course I'll do everything I can to help her. I understand, boss. Really.

Sorcha knew that words were being said that she couldn't hear. But at the sudden hard pull around her middle and then a surprising flood of wetness, she let it go. Gasping, she widened her already splayed legs, clear thick liquid puddling beneath her.

Ohhh, that smells wonderful, Chuck moaned.

"Oh, oh my gods!" Sorcha exclaimed. The wiggling in her belly felt as if it encompassed her entire nether regions. She leaned back on her hands as desire flooded her body. Portman moved behind her, supporting her body with his own.

Another gush of fluid exited her body. "Go ahead Chuck, it's okay." Portman's words were tight.

Chuck groaned again and slid up the table. His body absorbed the spreading puddle and covered her quivering pussy. With each following squirt, he sucked it up, sending warm gentle pulses over her.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12