Nymph Finds a Mate - Mannia Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorcha slumped against Portman. His hands slowly moved over her writhing stomach, caressing her and easing, soothing the pulling sensation. As he'd said, there was no real pain, but she was a rioting conflict of feelings. The uncomfortable pulling, the wild squirming from inside, Chuck's soothing, and Portman's caresses had her feeling confused and slightly tortured.

As her desire rose, it overtook everything else. With Chuck's help, she crested the first wave with a soft cry. Grasping her tits in her hands, it shocked her to feel wetness. Looking down, she discovered her nipples leaking a thin white fluid. When the next wave hit her, she squeezed her boobs, shooting the fluid out to streak across Portman's hands on her belly.

She heard his sharp inhale but was too lost in ecstasy to pay attention. The writhing in her belly moved lower. It's coming. Chuck shifted, moving to leave her pussy open, the rest of his body curving into a cup below to catch the constant drizzle of fluid instead. A pulse throbbed in her cunt, sending spasms of pleasure wracking her body.

Squeezing her tits in rhythm with the pulses, she sent copious amounts of fluid shooting from her nipples. She screamed as yet another wave of orgasm plunged through her. Portman quickly moved in front of her, pulling her from the bed.

"Come on Sorcha, up you go. It's almost over."

With orgasms coming more frequently, Sorcha couldn't stand by herself. With Chuck's help, Portman turned her so she could brace her hands against the bed for support. Chuck left her pussy, and slid up her body, wrapping around her breasts, taking over squeezing out the fluid there.

"Here we go. Hold on now." Portman advised.

Sorcha felt something like a string wiggle down her leg. Another soon joined it. Then a multitude of soft, wet strings covered her pussy, wrapping around her bulging clit. The sensations had one long, continuous orgasm, shaking her from the inside out. All she could do was lean on the bed and scream as she felt the strings crawling out of her.

"Let go, you little bugger," Portman growled as she felt him pulling on the bundle. But one string wrapped so firmly around her clit, squeezing and sucking, he couldn't get it loose. "Chuck, help me."

The purple ooze slithered down her body. He covered her pulsing, tortured clit and sent an electric zap into the string there. Sorcha heard a high-pitched squeal, and then the thing fell away. The sudden release caused her knees to give way, and she fell to the floor.

Tears streamed down her face as, for the first time in her life, she just wanted the orgasm to stop. She heard Portman's footsteps as he raced from the room. Then Chuck was there, trying to soothe her and absorb the lake of pussy juice pouring from her.

By the time Portman returned, she lay in a heap, unable to move. He gently picked her up, laying her on the bed. Yanking the screen down, he started a scan. When he cursed, she opened her eyes so see anger lining his face. He shoved the bed into a healing tube, and as it closed around her, Sorcha drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Sorcha woke in her own bed, the lights on dim. She was clean and warm. Stretching carefully, she noted tenderness in her vagina, but nothing too bad. Slipping from the bed, she pulled on a soft green dress and left the room.

Stopping in the kitchen, she grabbed a snack, then headed for the bridge. There she found Portman staring out the viewscreen. He flinched when she entered and sank into the open chair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked cautiously.

She shrugged. "A little sore, but otherwise, I'm fine. What happened?"

Portman sighed and rubbed his face. "There are no records of a Nymph infected by Tanglespawn. I've updated that. The fucker ravaged your uterus. Then the piece that wrapped around your clit. Since it's so big, it cut off circulation. It caused nerve damage."

Sorcha gasped, her hand falling between her legs.

Holding up a hand, Portman quickly continued. "I got you in the med tube immediately and it repaired everything. Scans show you're completely fine. In a few more hours, your body should feel no effects of ejecting the spawn."

"Oh, thank you," she breathed.

Portman sighed. "I'm taking you straight to Mannia. No more jumping around. It's not safe for you."

Sadness enveloped Sorcha. "But that's where you'll leave me."

Reaching out, Portman entwined his fingers with hers. Black and white twisted together into an interesting picture. "If things were different..." He sighed again. "But they aren't. This encounter could have ended much differently. I put you in grave danger by dragging you around the universe."

"But I like you, Portman," she whispered. "I've never had this feeling for anyone before." She raised luminous blue eyes to his. "I don't want to lose you."

"I... I can't give you what you need. I'm sorry, Sorcha. You need to find your mate."

"How do you know it's not you!" she cried. "You've never even fucked me."

Pulling their linked hands to his crotch, he laid hers over his flaccid penis. "Because until I find my mate, I can't get completely hard." His black eyes were sad.

Sorcha gently squeezed the soft member. Its size still impressed her, and she'd give anything to see him completely engorged. "So, how do we find our mates?" She asked quietly, leaving her hand cupping his junk.

Portman shrugged a single shoulder. "I've been told that my body will respond."

A thought had Sorcha frowning. "Wait. Are you saying you're a virgin?"

He nodded. "Unfortunately yes. My cock has never fully hardened for anyone. The closest I came was in your land." He chuckled a little. "But the sheer amount of sex going on would have stirred anyone."

Looking at where her hand held his soft rod, she nodded. "And I've never done it for you?"

He hesitated a moment before answering. "When your..." he pointed to her chest, "fluid from there hit my hands, I did feel something. But it faded."

Considering his words, Sorcha wondered aloud. "If crazy nipple milk from an alien pregnancy almost got it, what would pussy milk do?"

Portman shook his head. "We'll be in Mannia soon. You should prepare to meet your people." Pulling away from her hand, he stood and left the command center.

Sorcha slowly followed, depression settling in. Despite the whole tentacle thing, she'd enjoyed traveling with Portman. If he was her mate so that she didn't need sex from anywhere she could get it, then life with him sounded wonderful. He'd shown he could be soft and caring. She recalled his hands rubbing over her belly. Her pussy began to tingle.

But even with the wet now smearing her puffy lips, she wasn't interested. Entering her room, she packed up her new clothes and trashed the few that remained from her old life. Not even the thoughts of finding her one true mate that could satisfy her lust inspired her. She sat on the bed, despondent.

Chuck found her there later. Hey beautiful lady, what's wrong?

"Portman's going to leave me." Her words were barely audible.

But he likes you. He's never liked anyone before. I don't think he even likes me.

She shrugged. "He says only his true mate can get him hard and only my true mate will quench the fire in my cunt."

Chuck wrapped around her ankle and remained silent. How did he get through the whole Tanglespawn thing without feeling anything? Man, you were jiving hard.

She scrunched up her face. "He said my nipple milk made him feel something, but it faded."

Nipple milk, huh? By the way, that was hella tasty. Listen, whatever happens is what's meant to happen. Maybe you get to Mannia, find your mate, and forget all about Portman. Then he'll find his mate and everyone will be happy.

"Sure."

Chuck sighed and oozed away.

When the ship set down, Sorcha remained in her room. She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to meet her people.

Eventually Portman appeared in her doorway. "Come on. I've explained to the village leader that I found you. He's preparing all the available nymphs for possible mate selection." He picked up her packed bag and headed down the hall.

Sorcha stood and followed, her heart heavy. Outside of the ship, she found a lush, warm jungle. Wide paths had been cut through the foliage. She could see large round huts on the ground as well as intricate tree houses up high. Interest stirred inside her as she curiously looked around.

Portman stood to one side, speaking to an older man. He had a nice build, brown hair with streaks of gray and the same blue eyes as her. As more people gathered around her, she noted they all had blue eyes. That must have been how Portman recognized her as a nymph.

As handsome men circled around her, Sorcha realized she felt nothing. Her pussy wasn't coated with juice. Her nipples weren't hard and the buzz of desire was missing. Scared, she looked toward Portman. The dark man stood to the side, abject sadness coating his features.

Pushing through the circle, she ran to him, throwing her arms around him. He hesitantly hugged her back. "I don't want them. Portman, I'm not aroused. What's wrong with me?"

The village elder turned to them. "How strange," he said. "Girl, tell me, you feel nothing when you look at your people?"

Turning in Portman's arms, she looked back at the now confused gathering of men. Shaking her head, she answered, "No. For the first time in many years, there's nothing inside me." She looked up at Portman. "Except the fear of losing you."

"Have you two ever given it a try?" The elder asked curiously. "It is possible for mates to cross species."

Portman shook his head. "My body will only respond to my mate. While there has been some stirring, it's not enough."

Tilting his head to the side, he observed Sorcha and how she clung to Portman. "Have you tried kissing?"

The couple looked at the older man. "Kissing?" Sorcha asked.

"Yeah, you know, smashing your lips together. Swapping spit?"

Portman and Sorcha exchanged looks. Portman swallowed hard and cupped Sorcha's face in his hands. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to hers. Since Sorcha had more knowledge, she took over the kiss, licking his closed mouth with her tongue. He opened, and she gently slid her tongue inside.

Portman paused for a moment. Then, yanking her tightly against him, he devoured her with his mouth. Taking command, he swept his tongue over hers, lapping up her taste. One hand slid down her body to cup her ass, grinding her against him.

Once her hips fused with his, Sorcha felt his huge, hard erection pressing into her belly. She moaned as her pussy flooded. Her oversized clit hardened so much she could feel it rubbing against her clothing.

Grasping her ass with both hands, Portman lifted her into the air. Without breaking their kiss, he stepped to the nearest tree, slamming her back against it. They writhed together, the rest of the world disappearing around them.

Sorcha reached between them, yanking up her skirt, and then reached for his pants. Incredibly, she felt the tip of his cock swelling above the waistband. Rubbing her fingers over the hot tip, she swiped up the leaking precum.

Using his body to hold her against the tree, Portman ripped his pants open, setting the monster there free. Fifteen inches of glistening purple glory sprang out, slapping Sorcha's belly. At the sight, her pussy squirted fluid, coating both of them.

"Now, fuck me now." She demanded, fusing her mouth to his once again.

Portman lined up, his huge cock seeking her entrance. With one massive thrust, he shoved inside, causing her to scream and immediately orgasm. The clenching of her spasming pussy walls sucked Portman in even further. She swore she could feel his ginormous penis knocking on her ribs.

With a loud groan, he began to thrust. Wet sucking sounds joined the slapping of flesh as he drilled into her. They fucked hard and fast, with Sorcha creaming around his massive boner repeatedly.

Finally, Portman pulled back to look into her eyes. "Mate," he declared, and then erupted. His rough groan joined her scream as he unloaded stream after stream of hot jizz into her womb.

Once they regained their breath, Portman eased out of her, letting her slide down his body. His cock only deflated halfway. Now that he felt the rush of passion, he didn't want to lose it. He watched as his purple cum drizzled slowly down her legs.

"Oh Portman, that was amazing." Sorcha rasped, her throat raw from screaming.

The sound of gasps, moans, and slapping flesh caught their attention. Looking over, a massive orgy took place in the clearing. Nymphs writhed and climbed over each other, seeking out the next cock or pussy they could find.

Letting her head fall onto Portman's firm chest, Sorcha snuggled in. "Portman," she whispered. "I don't want them. Even seeing that doesn't inflame me." She looked up into his star filled eyes. "You've cured me." Wrapping her hands around his massive sword, she smiled. "I only want this."

He gently cupped her face and kissed her. "We've cured each other, my mate. I can feel you in my heart. You belong to me."

Tears glistened on her lashes. Sorcha knew she was finally home. That home was in Portman's arms.

12