Nympho

Story Info
He dates his brother's ex-girlfriend.
1.7k words
4.18
21.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when my older brother met Jane. He brought her home to meet the family, which included me. She greeted me politely ("Hi, you must be Scott. Dave has told me so much about you!") but not in a flirting manner. I responded in the same way ("I hope you think well of me despite that.")

Dave punched me jokingly in the arm. "Don't worry. I didn't tell her anything too embarrassing."

Jane and Dave were an item for two years, and while most of the time they spent that time in his place, they would come by at least once a month for family dinners. I had my own place too, but our parents lived close enough that we could see them, and both Dave and I got along well with them. Just because you're an independent adult (Dave was 28, the same age as Jane: I was 26) doesn't mean you have to cut your parents ENTIRELY out of your life. If they're good people, a family dinner once or twice a month is kind of nice, actually.

So it's not like Jane and I were exactly strangers when she and Dave broke up. It wasn't one of those nasty breakups, either: more an acknowledgement that while they liked each other, they were romantically incompatible long-term. They stayed friends, kept each other's contact information, and happily went their own way.

Jane, rather than plunging into unfamiliar waters in the dating pool, asked me if I would like to try dating her. I figured it couldn't hurt to try: the worst that could happen is that we would be incompatible and end up like her and Dave, just friends.

Jane is my height (five-foot-nine), with her hair a shade of blonde only found inside a bottle. It's wavy and shoulder-length. She has a small but firm chest and a nicely toned, perfectly shaped butt, as I recalled from when she used the family swimming pool wearing her bikini. Her frame is slender, her body lightweight and perfectly proportioned. If you play D&D, think of how an elven woman is supposed to look, except without the pointy ears.

I'm built a bit more solidly, with a thicker, well-muscled frame, short black hair, and clean-shaven. My eyes, like Jane's, are brown. Although when she goes out in public, she puts blue contact lenses in for the blonde, blue-eyed look. I come from a family of means, as does Jane (her parents are a former governor, now a well-paid lobbyist, and a Senator who's been re-elected four times and now basically is unchallenged by the other party every six years and will undoubtedly die in office.) However, I didn't want to be a useless parasite living on the family money, so every summer in high school I worked road construction. My parents let me work until I was 24 (full-time after high school, while also attending college), then called a halt to it, saying I had proven my point and they didn't make all their money (Dad has $100 million in a Swiss bank account) to have their sons be a slave to the capitalist system. I do still work out daily to keep my muscles from turning into fat.

Anyway, we decided to treat it like a first date and meet in public at a café. We purchased our drinks and snacks and settled in for a half hour of conversation. We each paid for our own food, of course.

Jane surprised me as we rose to depart. She leaned in close and whispered to me.

"I don't have sex on the first date. I've thought you were hot ever since the pool party." (That was the one I mentioned where I saw her in her bikini.) "So how about we go our separate ways now, and I meet you at your place at 7 pm? Then it will officially be our second date."

I nodded. "See you then, Jane."

7 pm arrived, and Jane rang my doorbell. I let her in. She was wearing a light sundress.

"Okay, Scott, let's get to your bedroom."

"What, just like that? No movie or anything first?"

"Why waste time?"

She had a point. We each made pit stops, then headed for my bedroom and stripped.

Hers was considerably smaller than mine.

"Dave never mentioned... that."

"I guess he didn't figure it was a big deal. It doesn't make me any less of a woman. A very horny woman."

The rest of her DID look quite feminine. I decided it wasn't a big deal either.

"Okay, let's get on the bed. So, um, how do we do this?"

"You've never butt-fucked a girl before?"

"Well, once, in college..."

"You do the same thing to me as you did to her. My favorite position is to be taken from behind."

"I assume we should warm each other up first."

"Correct. Now stop talking and let's get on with the physical stuff. Your body is awesome."

With that, Jane pulled me against her and kissed me. I kissed her in return, and instantly we were twining tongues.

We locked our arms around each other and continued kissing, stopping only when we needed to breathe. I took the opportunity to grope Jane's ass, and she returned the favor. After my cock got hard, Jane broke away long enough to push me onto my back and stroke it a time or two, making sure it was at its full seven inches.

"Mine doesn't get hard anymore. Hormones, you know, which is also why it shrunk. I'm thinking about having the surgery but haven't decided yet."

"That makes sense. Once you have it, you can't un-have it."

"Yep." Jane rubbed some lube into her butt-crack and got on her hands and knees. "Now, how about you plow me until you fill me?"

"Sounds like a plan."

I put a bit of lube on my pole, too, and carefully eased into her rear.

"Mmmmmm. Just the right size. Now let's make love."

"Yes, dear."

I moved slowly, sliding in and out. She was very tight. I could feel her gripping me every time I slid in. I placed my hands on her ass and groped the flesh, making Jane giggle.

"You have soft hands. That tickles a bit."

I continued to steadily pump her rear. She pressed her butt back against me, trying to make sure I had my entire length inside her.

"Hold me."

I got the message and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts. Jane continued to press her butt against me as I moved my hips. I tweaked her nipples, and she shivered.

"Ooooh."

I gently rolled and pinched her nipples between my fingertips. That seemed to turn her on, as she pressed backwards even harder. I began thrusting more forcefully.

"Hard and fast."

I sped the motion of my hips, drilling Jane as intensely as I could. She was moaning lustily now. I leaned my own body forward so I could hold her against me more securely. I began really ramming her ass.

"I want your cum."

I slammed into her as she began actively trying to milk my cock with her ass. Every thrust, I would be gripped so tightly I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull back out for the next one. My rod twitched and throbbed. Jane pressed against me and as I blasted my sperm into her rear, she let out a roar of pure lust that could wake the dead.

We lay still, me lying on top of her with my softening pole still inside her back-channel, until we could recover. Then we cleaned up in the shower and dried off before returning to the bed and snuggling.

"Whew!" Jane said. "I think we're sexually compatible. But tomorrow I want to blow you and drink your cum."

"That's fine with me."

We quietly cuddled some more before eventually falling asleep nestled against each other.

When we woke up, we did our morning routine and climbed back into the bed, both of us still naked.

"Hope you're ready," Jane purred. She kissed me and quickly stroked my cock to hardness.

"I am."

Jane got between my legs and stuck out her tongue. Then she teasingly licked the tip of my cock. I shivered.

"That's the spot, huh?"

She kissed it, then slipped her lips around my cockhead and began slowly tracing an erotic pattern with her tongue. I moaned appreciatively.

"Glad you like."

She switched to sucking just the head, gently. I could feel my balls slowly filling. Jane sensed that too and lightly ran her fingertips over them.

"I can't wait to drink your load."

She slid her mouth down a bit more, taking in about half my length. Her tongue now could reach part of the shaft. Feeling it there turned me on more, and my cock twitched. She began vibrating her tongue in a way I'd never felt before, and I seemed to get even harder.

Jane's hand on my balls now was more actively caressing them. They got tighter as they now quickly filled. She slipped her head downward and took all of my rod inside her mouth.

I'd never been fully deep-throated before, but as her throat opened to take the tip of my pole, I gasped and quivered. Now I knew why men liked a woman who could do that. Jane's tongue lashed up and down all along my shaft, and my legs tensed.

She rubbed my balls more vigorously and sucked hard on my dick. I felt my orgasm hit. Jets of sperm shot into her eager throat as she sealed her lips around me and greedily swallowed every drop.

She popped up and licked her lips. "Delicious."

When I had recovered from the orgasm, I smiled at her. "That was awesome."

"Good. Because I'll do it again after lunch and then tonight I want you to fuck me again and fill me."

"You weren't kidding about being horny."

"It's why your brother and I broke up. He physically couldn't handle me giving him three orgasms a day. Actually, I think the fucking me every night part was the problem. He doesn't have much stamina. He said you did, from your previous work."

"I do, and I work out daily, so I'll always have enough stamina to pleasure you."

"Then you and I will get along just fine."

And so we did. By the time I started losing energy, Jane's sex drive had slowed down. We reduced things to only the evening fuck every day. And she did eventually have the surgery.