Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, it was a new experience for her. Despite them being naked, presently, her body was making no demands for him to hump her again.

'Why did you send me away? Jonjo finally asked as he sipped his coffee. 'Did you not want a child?'

Perhaps now was the right time to explain her reasoning and why she'd acted as she had over the years.

'I need sex, a lot of sex. When my body is making demands, I need it satisfying, that thought alone consumes my mind.'

Jonjo nodded imperceptibly.

'At first, I relied on babysitters, but there were plenty of times when that wasn't convenient, and I feared that I may just abandon you as I went in search of someone to fuck me.'

'But what about when I got older? He asked.

'When you were a baby and a toddler, there was always someone here to take care of you. As you got older, I feared the worst; that somehow, in my hours of need, I would act inappropriately with you. My safest option was to send you away. The older you got, the more I had to keep you at a distance. I was ashamed and didn't want you to see me as I truly am; it has already blighted my life, and I didn't want it to blight yours.'

Again, he nodded his head imperceptibly but remained silent.

Now it was Caroline's turn. 'What possessed you to touch me?'

He took several moments before answering. 'Over the years, I've heard the gossip and rumours. I've heard Nan and Gramps talking. It was obvious what you were doing. Because we have spent so little time together, it has been difficult to see you as my mother: all I had were your photographs to go off.'

She suddenly felt guilty for what she had subjected him to.

'All the boys at school had pictures of their mothers and as we got older, they were passed around.' He did not need to explain to her the reason why, the thought of all those young males looking at her ignited the fire in her belly.

'When I turned eighteen, my mind was preoccupied with sex; the young girls and women in the town which surrounded the school. When I couldn't get out, I needed a distraction...... You were that distraction.'

The ache in her belly sank, her pussy now on fire as she suddenly thought of Jonjo masturbating to her picture.

'Watching you touching yourself was erotic: my cock was throbbing. It was more of an impulse at first, a need to see and touch your fanny. I thought you would have gone crazy at me initially, but when you allowed me, I wondered if you had been fantasising, the same as I had.'

His words, plus the image of those young men, had Caroline hot and ready. When she climbed down off the breakfast bar stool, she had plainly left a damp area where her vagina had been situated. They didn't bother clearing a space. Jonjo hoisted her by her buttocks as she fumbled to locate his shaft in the right spot. And then as he slid inside her, he slammed her up against the wall.

With her arms around his neck, she rode his cock; their groins banging together as her cunt expanded and contracted rapidly. Her tits were crushed against his chest as they kissed, mouths working against each other as tongues explored.

It wasn't a long episode, simply a quick fuck which set Caroline up for the morning, her son's cock exploding inside her pussy and triggering her orgasm.

Showered and dressed; at one point, she hadn't known if she would make it out of the cubicle. Jonjo's hands had been all over her body, and it had been difficult not to succumb once more.

'Well! That's another first,' she thought. 'Fancy me turning down the offer of sex.'

Downstairs in the lounge, she had asked her son. 'What do you want to do today, Jonjo?'

He gave her a lecherous look, which made her laugh. 'Later,' she had told him.

'I planned on meeting a couple of friends in the city. Fancy tagging along?' He asked her.

When she accepted his offer, her son had a strange request. 'Dress like you did on the day you picked me up from the station. You will drive Mark and Alan mad.'

As she went to change, Caroline was faced with two contrasting dilemmas. On the one hand, she was apprehensive. Jonjo was asking her to dress in a manner that would display elements of her body to arouse his friends. On the other hand, it excited her. The thought of two young men ogling her had already started that feeling in her belly.

Just as she had done for her son, Caroline dispensed with her bra. The tight "V" necked sweater clung to her curves and helped support her tits as well as display her ample cleavage. She searched her drawers for the tiniest thong she owned; she needed something that would at least delay the juices, she knew would start to flow. She finished with the same skirt, the one that just about covered her buttocks and showed off her legs.

Jonjo was appreciative when she returned downstairs, especially when she sat on the couch to lace up her trainers. His eyes were glued to the gusset of her panties, which was plainly on view as a sizable bulge developed in his pants.

The drive into the city hadn't taken long. Jonjo had arranged to meet his friends in one of the parks as he and his mother walked side by side, hands continually touching.

'Mum, Alan, and Mark. Lads, this is my mum.'

Caroline had to stifle her giggles as their eyes protruded on stalks. With the day warming, they elected to sit on the grass. Getting down, she flashed her upper thighs and panties several times, much to the lad's appreciation. While they chatted, their eyes never left her; their bodies fidgeting as she instinctively knew they were trying to hide their erections. She couldn't help herself as she flirted; Jonjo, completely unperturbed by what she was doing. He sat next to her and occasionally whispered things in her ear.

'Would you like Alan to fuck you...... Or perhaps Mark?'

His whispered remarks made her blush a little, but they also made her pussy moist, the ache down below growing in intensity.

'How about if they both fucked you, at the same time. Would you like that? Two cocks shagging you.'

She had to distract them from what was happening to her. 'Anybody fancy getting a drink?' She asked.

The voices all piped up at once as they discussed where to go, their distraction giving her a chance to rise without displaying too much of what was between her legs.

Perhaps it was not the best idea, she later thought. With a couple of pints under their belt, both Mark and Alan's comments were becoming more risqué by the minute. When they both disappeared to the loo several minutes later, Caroline turned to her son.

'This is not very fair on either them or me. You know I'm wanting you again already.' Jonjo grinned at her.

'Which one do you want to fuck...... I'll arrange it.'

Eeny meeny miny moe. At that moment it mattered little which one it was. They were both good-looking young men and Caroline needed a cock.

When they returned, Jonjo attracted Alan's attention. 'Come and give us a hand at the bar mate, help carry the drinks.'

The moment they disappeared; Caroline grabbed Mark's hand. 'Come with me,' she said huskily. He seemed unsure for a minute as she dragged him out of his seat and towards the toilets. She ducked into the ladies and made sure it was empty before grabbing his hand again and pulling him inside.

In the cubicle, she bolted the door and then got onto the seat. Turning around, she squatted and pulled the thong to one side, exposing her fanny. He immediately got the gist of what she was offering, his pants around his ankles in a flash as she stared at his bouncing erection. Opening his legs and stooping slightly, he rammed his cock into her pussy, Caroline pulling her top up and freeing her tits.

As his dick ploughed her cunt, his hands abused her tits. He tried to kiss her, but she was having none of that. This was only about sex and nothing more; her arousal escalated as his shaft thrust in and out of her vagina, the thrill of doing it in a pub toilet quickly bringing her to her summit. It was a good job because Mark wasn't going to last long. His excitement at being selected to fuck his mate's mother soon had him groaning as his cock jerked and he began to fill her twat with his cum. It was just enough to push her over the edge. Caroline had already decided he wasn't a patch on her son.

'Where did they go?' Alan asked when they brought the drinks over.

'Probably to the loo,' Jonjo said innocently.

'Ha! Can't hold his beer. He only went a few minutes ago.'

Mark returned first, looking slightly flushed. Caroline stayed a little longer as she wiped her vagina dry before touching up her face, appearing several minutes later looking composed. Within the hour she had also taken Alan into the same cubicle and the same position. He was slightly better than his mate and lasted longer as he brought her off once more, but he was still not on par with her son. The thought that Jonjo had pimped for her, sent a shiver through her body, and what she wanted now was to get him home.

With being the driver, Caroline only had soft drinks. As she drove towards home at the end of the afternoon, she questioned Jonjo.

'Did that excite you? Knowing that your friends were shagging me?'

He turned to her, looking earnest. 'I can get plenty more like that. Can you get the women?'

She turned her head briefly to look at him. 'Was he pulling her leg?' She wondered.

'I'm hazarding a guess that you, in turn, have passed the gene onto me. Sex is all I ever think about, every day, every night. The more deviant the sex, the more it arouses me. The thought of those two fucking you was erotic. I want to return the compliment. Find me a woman and I will fuck her while you are there.'

Caroline could feel Jonjo watching her closely. The thought of watching her son fuck another woman was certainly something that had an appeal. Maybe in more ways than one. She wondered if he could somehow read her thoughts as seconds later, he asked.

'Have you ever been to bed with another woman...... You know...... Fucking?'

Surprisingly, she felt no embarrassment as she nodded her head. 'I'm sure I can find you a woman, but they will not be young ones. I can't say that I know many girls of your age.'

'I don't want girls of my age. I can get plenty of them myself. Women of your age are a little more difficult; most of them are married.'

His next comment left her stunned. 'I wonder where you got the gene from because it is obvious to me that we are similar. Was it nan or gramps?' He paused for a second as he turned and stared out of the windscreen.

'I've wondered what it may be like to shag your mum. She isn't bad for a woman of her age. Do you think she is like us?'

Caroline had to concentrate; too many thoughts were suddenly swirling around inside her head. She had always thought of herself as a one-off; she had never considered that one of her parents could be like her. Growing up, neither of them had ever given her the impression that they were anything other than happily married. The thought of Jonjo fucking her mother was both distasteful and thrilling at the same time; distasteful because, again, for the first time in her life, it made her feel jealous.

Suddenly, she was also faced with another thought. The last few days had been so hectic that it had never entered her head.

She had been hoping that his exam results would be good enough to get him into university; now she realised that if he did well, it would take him away from her again. The very thought sent a shiver of fear through her as she suddenly hoped he would fail miserably.

Back at home, they never reached the bedrooms. Jonjo had begun getting undressed the minute the front door closed, and Caroline followed suit. On the leather couch, she raised and opened her legs, perching her bottom on the edge as he threw a cushion on the floor and knelt in front of her, rubbing his erection against her wet twat.

As he leaned forward to kiss her, his shaft slid into her well-used passage with ease. His hands, as she had quickly become accustomed to, went to her breasts, fondling her firm flesh and twisting and pulling at her nipples. He kept up a steady rhythm, fucking, and teasing her cunt as her arousal soared. In her present position, she could watch her son's cock as it slid into her pussy and was then slowly withdrawn. The sight excited her, adding to the sensations his shaft elicited as it fucked her cunt.

Jonjo withdrew, his cock covered in his mother's juices and the leftovers of what had been previously deposited inside her snatch. Forcing his throbbing erection downwards, he rubbed it against her puckered entrance, already wet with lubrication. She squealed as his knob disappeared up her back passage, a look of surprise on her face. When he began fucking her arse, Caroline's hands went to her pussy, spreading her lips as fingers rubbed either side of her exposed clit. While Jonjo continued to sodomise her, she swapped from rubbing her clitoris to penetrating her cunt, three fingers roughly forcing her vagina open and then plunging into the wet sloppy internal flesh.

With her climax on the cusp, his cock was withdrawn from her arse as he moved her hand and plunged it into her cunt, fucking her as fast as she'd ever been shagged; his shaft expanding her pussy every few fractions of a second as he slammed it into her. There was an explosion in her genitals, the world swimming as the wave of pleasure flooded her body and rolled like a tsunami towards her brain.

Caroline went rigid for a second, her head pressing backwards as she thrust her tits and hips upwards, oblivion beckoning as her orgasm swept her away. As she drifted, she felt his cock empty itself inside her, her climax seeming to have no end while Jonjo continued to thrust into her cunt, and she hovered on the edge of darkness.

Normally, within a few hours, she would be feeling horny all over again, but after her third fucking inside a short period, all she wanted to do was rest.

The week off with Jonjo passed in a haze of eating, drinking, fucking, and sleeping. In a way, she was looking forward to returning to work because she was finding that her son's libido was every bit as demanding as hers and that he wanted sex with her frequently. There was another reason she was glad to be going back, and that had been their conversation about Jonjo fucking another woman while she was in the house and knew what he was doing.

Caroline had an assistant, Dawn. She was either a couple of years older or perhaps younger; it was hard to tell. As far as she knew, the woman was married, but it was the number of times that Caroline had caught her gazing in her direction, the look on her face, one of longing. In the right circumstances, she may have made a play; but the office was full of men who she had used to fulfil her need when it arose.

'Did you have a nice week off?' Dawn asked.

'Yes, thanks. My son is finally home from school. We are just waiting for his exam results.' She showed her assistant several pictures of Jonjo on her phone, noticing the woman's eyes light up.

Caroline waited until the end of the day, a casual remark to her assistant as she was putting her jacket on. 'Do you fancy coming to dinner one evening? It will only be me and Jonjo. Bring someone else if you would like.'

She had offered her invitation in such a way that Dawn could make her own decision. If she were as interested as Caroline presumed, she could arrive alone. If not, she could bring a guest.

It was the following week, a Friday night, that Dawn arrived at Caroline's home. Until she opened the door, she had no idea what to expect, delighted to find the woman was standing outside alone. What she did notice, was that, gone, were the dowdy clothes she wore at work. Dawn's top was sheer, and it was obvious in the right light, that beneath it, she was braless, a hint of the colour of her areola and nipples showing through. Her skirt, while it ended below her knees, was split at the front, nearly up to her crotch.

When Caroline introduced her to Jonjo, she could see the animalistic magnetism immediately. Throughout the meal, she noticed the woman's gaze land on her son frequently. What she missed and he picked up, was the looks that Dawn was giving his mother. He was convinced she had come prepared for sex; it was just that presently, he was betting she couldn't make her mind up as to which one of them she would choose.

While she cleared the plates, Jonjo poured the drinks. 'No point in beating about the bush,' he thought to himself as he handed Dawn her glass. 'You know I want to take you to bed,' he told her.

If she wasn't shocked at his forwardness, she was seconds later, as he continued. 'Mum also wants to take you to bed. So, you have a choice to make. Or you could entertain us both.'

Jonjo let her get a couple of drinks down her throat as they sat around and chatted. On her third drink, he sat near her on the couch. On her fourth, he had moved closer so that his hand could casually and without his mother seeing properly, rub the outside of Dawn's thigh. By now she was tipsy, her inhibitions dulled by the alcohol.

Caroline was likewise feeling tipsy. Which was probably why she commented. 'I would say my son has designs on you. Such a pity you are married.'

Dawn slurred her words. She was on her fifth drink and by now had lost all sense of decorum as she blurted. 'We have an open marriage. Donald sleeps with whoever he wants, and I'm allowed to do the same.'

'Do you want to sleep with me?' Jonjo asked immediately. He could see her hesitate as she looked at his mother. 'Or would you rather sleep with my mum? If I were her, I'd want to sleep with you, you're gorgeous.'

'Why don't we take fresh drinks up with us and we can both entertain her.' Caroline said seductively.

The comment sobered the woman up for a second. 'Both of you, together?'

Caroline smiled wickedly. 'Yeah, why not? It won't be the first time that I have slept with my son.'

Suddenly, Dawn found the admission, exciting, and very erotic. The open talk about having sex already had her aroused, and the thought of watching her boss and son fucking, had her wet.

The pair of them used her. She had been in the bedroom for no more than five minutes before she was topless. Dawn found herself in the middle of them both; one minute she was kissing the young man while Caroline played with her tits; the next they had changed around, and now she was kissing her boss, Jonjo playing with her breasts.

Quickly, they were all naked, Dawn marvelling at the bodies of the mother and son. She felt fingers opening her vagina, Jonjo fingering her while Caroline kissed and licked her nipples. And then, it all changed. Her boss was between her legs, gaping her pussy, as her mouth was clamped against it, licking, and sucking at her clit. Dawn managed to raise herself for a moment, watching in amazement as Jonjo did the same, his mouth attached to his mother's pussy. If it hadn't been for the positions they were in, she would have kissed and sucked the erect cock her eyes were fixated on.

Her arousal had escalated to a point where she needed fucking. His mother rolled to one side, and allowed her son room to mount Dawn, his shaft parting her pussy lips as it was thrust deep inside her.

'Jesus Christ! It felt so good,' she thought for a second before he commenced shagging her with a speed and ferocity that belied his age. This was no youngster, fumbling and rushed. He knew exactly what he was doing as he brought her to the edge of her climax and then abandoned her. She watched fascinated as Caroline lay supine, knees up and legs open, Jonjo changing position as his rigid manhood was thrust into his mother's pussy and he began fucking, and doing the same to her.

It seemed to take him no time at all before her boss was in a similar state of arousal.