Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Finish yourselves off,' he commanded.

Jonjo sat and watched as the two women thrust fingers into each other's cunts, frigging frantically as each was forced from their summits into a spiralling plunge, juices flowing as they succumbed to nearly perfectly synchronised orgasms.

There was no respite for Dawn. She found herself held down, the young man back between her legs, his cock back inside her cunt. She could see the lust and excitement written across his face as he slammed his dick into her over and over again. And then suddenly, her view was blocked, a wet pussy appearing above her face before being lowered to her mouth.

She licked, sucked, kissed, and slavered against it, thrusting her tongue deep into its sloppy interior. The constant penetration of his cock had brought her to a point where she wanted to devour Caroline's pussy; muffled screeches reached her ears as she felt the body above her start to shudder. And then she was in a world of her own, her orgasm making it spin as she felt the sudden burst of spunk which filled her pussy.

She was surprised at how quickly Jonjo recovered, and then she watched excitedly as he fucked his mum while she was having her pussy eaten. Despite her better judgement, she never did get home that night, content to fall asleep eventually with exhaustion.

Dawn departed the following day, Jonjo and Caroline having the weekend together and doing what they enjoyed the most. He's already casually mentioned that he wouldn't mind repeating the encounter; he had taken a shine to the older woman.

When his mum returned to work on Monday, he had got her to drop him off in town. He planned to spend the day with his grandparents, not because he hadn't seen them recently, but because Monday was the day his grandfather normally played golf and he would have his grandmother all to himself. The thought that she may be the one who was similar to his mother had aroused his curiosity.

Beneath his pants he had on his swim shorts, if he could, he was going to get her into the pool.

Joanne, his grandmother, was pleased to see him, as she normally was. When he asked to use the pool, she decided to join him, which was what Jonjo had hoped for.

'How has your mother been? Is she behaving herself?'

'Yeah. She has been great. No disappearing, like she used to.' In a way what he said was true; no need to elaborate and tell his grandmother what he and his mum had been doing.

'Perhaps that is what she missed gran, somebody with her all the time.'

Joanne made a noise of disparagement. I don't think you being there would have stopped her. She needed to control herself...... Just like I had to.'

Whether she had meant to say her final comment, or whether it had slipped out, he had no idea, but it had given him the confirmation he needed. 'So, his grandmother was just like his mum,' he thought, wondering if there was a way to bring it to the surface. 'Over the years she had certainly hidden it well.'

There was nothing obvious at first, and he didn't want to make remarks that may put her on her guard. Unlike his mother, her costume was a one-piece, but it did nothing to disguise the fact that she had a decent figure. In the water, they swam several lengths of the pool before resting and then starting to mess about. The opportunity arose when he swam between her legs, something he had always done as a child.

This time, although she would see it as an accident, he intentionally brushed against her vagina on his first pass. When he surfaced, Jonjo could see the instantaneous result, the two hardened protrusions of her nipples. 'Once more gran for good luck,' he said, ducking beneath the surface before she could refuse. The first had been front to back; this time he approached from behind her, brushed a little more forcefully against her pussy, and then surfaced directly in front of her.

Her eyes were alive, a look he had seen before. Before she could back away, he had lifted her by her buttocks, tipping her backwards, so that her legs automatically wrapped around his hips and placing her fanny against the growing bulge in his shorts.

Her arms were outstretched, helping her upper torso float even though he was taking her weight. His grandmother raised her head and stared at him. He knew she could feel his boner, and the way her chest was rising and falling rapidly, she was aroused. Jonjo gave her a minute like that, before gently lowering to her feet as he gripped both sides of her chest, his hands brushing against her breasts.

'You know, gran. You have still got what it takes.'

Inches apart, her eyes were firmly locked onto his. Only now, he could hear her suppressed panting. 'Now or never,' he thought as he suddenly kissed her.

He had a brief thought as their lips met, 'I'm either going to get a slap...... Or!'

Joanne's sudden disposition was akin to an animal being let off its leash. Her arms went around his neck, her mouth working with his, and her body pressed firmly against him.

Jonjo could hear her grunting and groaning as her tongue invaded his mouth. Her breasts were crushed against his chest and her hips and mound gyrated against his expanding erection.

When suddenly, Joanne came to her senses, she pulled away from the embrace, putting distance between them as she darted for the steps out of the pool. As she fled, he went after her, catching her in the kitchen, water dripping from her body, and costume.

'We must not do that. I'm your grandmother. It's not right.'

She backed away from him. Unfortunately, she wasn't watching where she was going and found herself cornered against the units with nowhere to run.

Jonjo closed the distance. 'Like mother, like daughter. So, it is you, she takes after. And now she has passed it on to me.' He was pressed up against her again, and there was no way she could miss the throbbing boner pressing against her mound and belly.

'I want you, gran. I want to undress you and make love to you. I want to feel your nakedness against mine.'

He kissed her again, and although she feebly attempted to push him away, it wasn't with any determination or force. And then, she was making the running, her hand fumbling at the drawstring of his shorts as she forced them from his hips, and they fell to his ankles. Her hand wrapped around his cock as she teasingly tossed him off, his hands going to her breasts as he fondled and pinched her erect nipples.

For years, Joanne had suppressed those feelings when they tried to consume her. Mostly, she had been faithful to her husband; he had enjoyed a fantastic sex life. There had been the odd slip, but overall, she had behaved herself and acted as the perfect wife. She couldn't understand why her daughter couldn't have done the same; it was all about self-control. But lately, her husband's libido had diminished, not surprising at their age, but hers was still going strong, and she'd had to resort to a lot of masturbating when he wasn't around.

Jonjo pulled the straps from her shoulders, easing the wet costume down and exposing her breasts. They were nowhere near as large as his mother's, quite small in respect. But they were still reasonably pert, and what they lacked in size was made up for by her nipples, which seemed to be extraordinarily long.

She managed to break away for a second. 'Not here. Upstairs. We had better use one of the spare rooms.'

Jonjo followed her after stepping out, and picking up, his wet swim shorts. In the bedroom, Joanne removed her costume, took his shorts, and disposed of both in the en-suite. Returning, she sank to her knees and grasped his softening cock. 'Let me help you with that.'

He looked down at her; the long silvery grey hair which framed a still very attractive face, and her sparkly blue eyes that looked back up at him as she opened her mouth, and her lips encompassed his knob. She licked, sucked, and kissed his cock and sack, working the flesh until he was rampant once more.

She never bothered with the bed as she pulled him to the floor, straddling his hips as she slid his cock into her wet cunt. Perched over him, Jonjo watched as she bounced up and down, his shaft disappearing into her bald pussy as she moaned and giggled.

Ahh. Ohhh. Yeah, yes. That's fantastic, baby. Just what I needed. Oh my god. Ooh. Yesss, fuck me.'

He rolled her so that he was now between her thighs, his grandmother continuing to moan as she pleaded for more of his cock.

'Her body was superb,' he thought, leaning forward as his mouth latched onto each nipple in turn, his tongue teasing and sucking at the ample teats. Upright again, he watched his shaft penetrate her quim, the lips open and embracing his cock as he thrust it into her.

She stretched, arms behind her head and her face changing constantly as her arousal mounted. The tension in her pussy was building, her climax so close as her grandson went into overdrive and fucked her rapidly, their groins smashing together as his shaft impaled her. And then she burst, squirming beneath him as he tipped her off her precipice. She was falling, her body consumed by the sensations that coursed through her, until they smashed into her brain, causing her to scream as she felt his semen fill her twat.

There was no missing the fact that she was far older than his mother; the slight wrinkles that lined her face in places, as well as the back of her arms, thighs, and even her buttocks. But there was no denying that she had been a fantastic fuck. Looks, wise, even with her age, she was as equally attractive, if not more so than his mother.

They had, at last, taken to the bed, and she currently rested atop him, her head on his chest. 'You are a very naughty boy. Doing that to me.'

She raised her head, looked at him, and smiled. 'Though I have to admit, it was what I needed. Thank you.'

Jonjo stroked her hair, the very feel of her hot flesh against him arousing him once more, his cock flexing against her belly as it started to lengthen and thicken.

'Already?' Joanne asked, raising her head, and looking slightly surprised. And then she voiced a sudden thought. 'Is this why your mother has been behaving herself?'

Jonjo gave her a conspiratorial smile, dragging her farther up his body. 'I want to fuck you again. You are gorgeous.'

Joanne wasn't going to refuse him as she straddled his hips and inserted his shaft. She leaned back so that he could watch as she raised and lowered her hips, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

'I may be your grandmother, but I still know how to satisfy you.'

He watched her slim body, still a trace of her abdominal muscles showing, as she flexed. She smiled, and then her face changed to one of rapture, her eyes fluttering as she moaned loudly and hung her head. When her arms grew tired, she leaned forward, her small tits hanging above him. He delighted in the sight of her nipples, toying with them and watching her face change again to one of exhilaration. When he sensed that she was slowing, he gripped her buttocks, holding her aloft as he thrust his hips upwards, and impaled her pussy.

She was far more vocal than his mother; cries of pleasure followed demands of what he should do to her. The language was coarse, and that in itself was arousing as he increased his momentum. Joanne was now along for the ride as he fucked her rapidly.

Her climax was stupendous this time. He had teased and fucked her until she could take no more and had then rammed his shaft into her ferociously until her orgasm whisked her away to realms where she floated deliriously.

Laying on top of him once more as he stroked her back and buttocks, she asked again. 'Are you the reason your mother is behaving herself?'

'You could say that gran.' The sound echoed in his chest. 'What about you? Could I persuade you not to behave quite as much?' He asked.

'My darling boy. If I'd had known it would be this satisfying, I would have relented a lot earlier.' She laughed saucily at her own admittance. It had become a struggle for her; she wasn't getting anywhere near enough sex. But with her grandson, she could feel a new lease of life beckoning.

He was home before his mother returned, the table laid, and their meal in the oven. Afterwards and with the table cleared, they talked.

'How do you think you did in your exams? She wanted to know. Now that they had reconnected in more ways than one, she felt miserable at the prospect of him disappearing.

'I think I did well enough to get the grades I needed.'

It was the last thing, Caroline wanted to hear.

'Let's just wait until I get them before we make any plans. You never know...... I may have failed miserably. Now, how about an hour's television, and then bed? I would dearly love to abuse that beautiful body of yours.'

It was surprising how quickly his summer break passed. Each evening and night he spent in bed with his mother, Dawn had also been invited to their house again, several times. Once a week at least, he went over to his grandparents and fucked his grandmother. Her appetite for sex was as equally demanding as his mother was.

And then one morning, a large brown envelope popped through their letterbox. Jonjo had left it on the side until she returned home that evening.

'Do you want to open it?' He asked her.

Caroline shook her head as her stomach lurched. 'No. They are your results. You open them.'

Jonjo ripped the envelope and removed the sheaf of papers as he leafed through them. 'I've passed. Mostly A's and a couple of B's, enough to get into university.'

'Which one have you chosen?' Caroline felt like crying. This was the moment she had been dreading lately. When he told her, she was dumbstruck for a moment. 'But that's in the city where I work. It's only......'

He grinned at her. 'I made the decision that I had been away long enough. So, I put the one in the city, as my first choice. It means you can drop me off each day and then perhaps give me a lift home each evening.'

'You know what else it means?' He gave her a lecherous look as she dashed for the stairs, undressing as she went. Caroline knew exactly what it meant as her heart bounded, and her pussy ignited.