Nympho Kitsune's Thirst Ch. 02

Story Info
Aggressive negotiations and the demon fuck bargain.
5.7k words
4.38
3.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers

Celina had done it again, while she had worked on a self-portrait with her tails as brushes, she had fallen into a creative trance and the end result had been another wasted effort. Even if the work on the canvas depicted her with great life-like detail, there was also some faceless demon behind her who was filling her pussy with three cocks while tentacles were spreading her legs. Not to mention fingers were stuffed into her cheeks and forcing her to smile and show her sharp teeth.

"Nobody would offer their soul to... that," Celina muttered while she glanced at the pile of similarly failed paintings that littered the ground around the divan she sat on. Though despite her mild annoyance, the fingers of her left hand were half-sunk into her wet pussy while she pinched her clit with her right. But even then all she had managed to do was to keep her swollen and blushing nethers ready to be filled since she failed to build up enough pressure for a climax every time.

"Cock cock cock, is that really the only thing I can think about?" Celina flared and her eyes hit one of her golden tails. It recoiled just from her intensified stare but she grabbed it with a trembling grin. Despite the appendix being a manifestation of magic, it was oddly prickly to the point that just stroking it made its owner hesitate her plan.

"Well, I guess I should just try tongue again," Celina mused before she began sucking on her tongue in an attempt to make it more swollen. Then she kicked her latest creation to the floor and spread her legs along the side of the divan. But before she leaned down, her eyes trailed to examine the paintings that lined the walls of the small hall. All of them were the most perfect pieces of art she had ever created of herself and even now she was unwilling to give them up, especially since some obsessed creature would end up stealing them anyways if she let them out of her sight.

As Celina leaned forward, saliva rushed on her lips and the memory of a sweet taste tingled her tongue. The unforgettable flavors and sensations that would assault her senses if a powerful demon had just creamed her depths full of fresh seed. But as her tongue landed on her vulva, she shivered from a disappointing revulsion triggered by the bland taste of her clean flesh. In seconds she lost the mood to keep going so she leaned back and collapsed on the divan.

For some time, Celina just stared at the roof while she tried to calculate how long she had before her thirst would force her to go get some semen. All the while she hoped that the few paintings she still had out there would at least lure some souls to her. But even now the very thought of forcing someone to offer their soul to her almost made her feel disgusted since it would truly turn her into the souls-stealing tyrant the lesser demons claimed her to be. A thin line that made her a bit angry just from thinking about the differences or the lack of them.

"Weakling bloodsuckers, just how is that any better than what I do, some of them even feed on animals... animal souls... no no no," Celina pondered before she was almost tilted by shame and repulsion when she had imagined one of her paintings in a barn full of pigs. Though her focus was shifted elsewhere when she heard a loud crash that was soon followed by another. It jolted her to her feet with a keen focus in her eyes.

Celina looked around for the best routes to escape out of pure instinct but then she shook her head and reminded herself that she was the ruler of a prestigious district in the territory of the demons. So she focused while another crash bent the doors of her hall partly open. It was caused by one of her hulking ogre guards being slammed into it. Soon after an even bigger red brute with four arms burst into the hall and his black eyes immediately zeroed in on the blond kitsune whose tails had manifested to guard her.

"Don't worry, I left your guards alive, but if you won't tell where she is, that might change on my way out," Korst boomed while an amused grin spread on his lips, and that was before he noticed just how the hall he had entered was decorated. The way he arrogantly glanced around the naked portraits made Celina burst with more anger than when he had entered unannounced. So her golden tails posed like she planned to use them to drill holes into an object before her and flames erupted around her to light the most perverse paintings on the ground with fire before the uninvited guest would give them too much attention.

"If it's a fight you want, fine by me, even if we lack an audience," Korst exclaimed and he bulged his considerable muscles while taking a stance that lowered his sturdy black horns and spread his four arms. Even his tail swayed its ball tip like to prepare for a good smack with it.

"I'm definitely not looking to fight you with or without an audience, so why are you here?" Celina asked from behind her raised hand that hid her lips. She hoped that her flames were burning strongly enough to harm the brute that controlled most of the fighting pits if the situation would escalate beyond the usual aggressive negotiations between demons. All the while her mind tried figuring out the real motives for this intrusion and if he really came alone. Also, just how much she would be willing to sacrifice to keep her territory if it came to it.

"Right, business first, where is that stealing fox?" Korst boomed and anger returned into his dark eyes. The pure intensity made Celina shiver but as saliva spilled on her lips, she knew it was not from fear. As her starved eyes trailed on the towering brute, her only relief was that his demonic cock was hidden in an internal pouch that would only change if he gained an erection. Something his kind rarely did during a fight as it would negate the protection of his sturdy skin.

"Who? Your favorite whore?" Celina almost stuttered before she bit into her lower lip. She let the golden flames die around her as maintaining them only seemed to serve to drive her mind further into the gutter of lust-filled hunger for semen. A mind that was already trying to imagine the shape of the hidden cock in its full glory.

"So you know her, good, bring her to me," Korst replied and as his eyes trailed up Celina's body, she felt the need to sift her hand to hide her tilted eyes since looking back at him was only making things worse for her. Some blush was visibly spreading on her skin and at any moment something might spill down her inner thighs. Something she realized was at least partly caused by the lingering sweet scent that had entered the hall with the brute.

"So you came here because your favorite toy left you? What even makes you think that she is here?" Celina voiced after she swallowed down almost overflowing saliva. Images in her mind were already trying to suggest to her that she should try feasting on semen from a demon who had comparable power to her. Not only would it sustain her longer but might help her grow in power, just like Mazikel's potent seed had.

"She a red fox, you the only fox who is any kind of boss around here, so naturally I come asking you first," Korst explained as he smacked himself on the cheek to remind himself that he should stay mad despite staring at Celina a bit too intently. "Not to mention, she talked about you the day before she stole from me."

"She would not happen to be named Mira?" Celina asked but she regretted it the moment Korst took an angry step towards her that almost made his horns scrape the roof. She also took a step back only for it to make her sit down on her divan. As her eyes trailed down, she spotted a red rod that had begun to grow from Korst's crotch.

"Great, we are making progress, where is that sneaky thief?" Korst demanded but all Celina could focus on was the red pipe-like cock being pumped full of blood. It was surrounded by ridges that swell with the rest of the considerable length. All the while the lingering sweet scent grew stronger like the meat had been spiced with it in the pouch.

"You might want to go ask Mazikel, last I checked she was getting... busy with him," Celina almost stuttered while she hid her blushing face with both hands. But Korst just approached her until he tried to grab her with two of his arms. She immediately slipped over her divan and his hands grabbed her tails instead that faded away long enough to escape his grip. Then they gave the leering brute a hard smack that forced him to step back and cover his head with his arms.

"You trying to set me up to fight your battles? Just how dumb do you think I am? I'm not falling to a tricky fox again," Korst flared and he kicked the divan so hard it shattered in two. The burst of splinters alone made Celina burn them away with her fire before she leaped away to avoid the next attempt to grab her.

"If anything, he is trying to set us up, we have barely met before. And why would I want to hide Mira from you?" Celina pondered while she tried to calculate if all of this was another plan of his old master to get her to be railed until she could not think of anything but fat cocks and cum again. While she was distracted, her tails blocked a hard punch that created a focused air pulse that sent her flying. Though the worst it did was momentarily dishevel her unnaturally silky golden hair and force her to adjust her stance once she landed.

"Prove to me that you did not use her to steal from me, I bet you can't," Korst exclaimed after he froze to stare at one of the more extreme paintings on the wall. In it, Celina was squeezing her ample breasts especially hard to spread them temptingly while one of her tails was between them like substituting for a cock. Meanwhile, her eyes kept trying to lock on his rigid cock that swayed with his every movement.

"Let me guess, it's something so desirable you aren't willing to name it without making sure I know what it is?" Celina voiced while she tried to shake her eyes off the cock. "If I had stolen something like that, I would not be here but using that new toy, whatever it is."

"I knew you are trying to trick me. Think you can read my mind?" Korst flared and he charged at Celina again, though this time his lunge was more playful than before and there was a slight smile on his lips. And when Celina stepped away from him again with a punishing slam of her tails that slightly distorted the air around his impacted arms, the excitement on his face only seemed to grow.

"Then tell me what can I do to prove that I'm not trying to trick you?" Celina stuttered while she used the hand covering her mouth to also cover the pulsing cock from her sight. Though its ridged tip kept swaying into her vision over and over again, especially when she darted to a side to avoid more increasingly playful grabbing attempts that her tails slapped away.

"Sure, bend over and offer me your deceptively delicate and delicious body," Korst suggested with an intense examination of the movements of Celina's long legs. "The only thing I can trust in a fox is the pleasure you can offer me with the tightness of your smooth loins."

"I can, service you with my mouth as a sign of submission," Celina uttered while she could hardly believe what was coming out of her lips. It forced her to cover her face with both hands while a wave of blush burned her. This brute was clearly desiring to use her like a common sex demon but the thirst still burned her lips just from the anticipation to find out how fulfilling his semen would be with all the exercise she had been getting.

"Don't try, I won't be deceived by any hole of yours that has teeth," Korst grinned and Celina's hands covered a moment of anger on her face. A distant memory of her having to beg and plead to be allowed to swallow semen visited her mind with vivid images. And at the end of that occasion, she had only been allowed to jerk the seed into a bowl and lick it like an animal. All because of her sharp teeth.

"I only agree to lay with you, don't expect submission if you want more," Celina growled while she swore in her mind that she was never going to be made to beg again for what she wanted, so she turned around while formulating the plan of shoveling the seed down her throat when it would eventually spill out of her. The moment she was done turning, strong hands clamped on her thighs and lifted her up.

"Don't worry, I'm easily satisfied," Korst replied while he spread Celina's legs in the air. Her tails latched on his body and one even wrapped around his sturdy neck, but his thumbs just caressed Celina's thighs while she did the mistake to glance his widening feral grin over her shoulder.

"Which toothless hole are you offering for my pleasure?" Korst asked and his third arm grabbed his cock to aim it across Celina's hip. His fourth slid on her back but she did not need any encouragement to lean down enough to watch the show from below and be ready to catch any spills from her pussy. Her tails adjusted on the hulking body behind her to help her hang on to reduce the strain on her legs.

Celina's lips almost gaped open to order Korst to use her pussy and get it over with, but that might tempt him into making her beg. And then he might take her ass anyways, a hole that would be greedier in keeping the semen in. Not to mention the added humiliation even though it was not as dirty as mortal's due to her selective diet.

"Don't tell me you are letting me pick," Korst exclaimed while he tapped his sturdy shaft to the top of Celina's ass. The bumpy ridges brushing her silky skin would have almost made her regret her decision if not for the added promise that maybe this time she would not drown in pleasure. Maybe her lust for such a grotesque rod will finally be fucked out of her.

"I bet you only take it up the ass," Korst mused and he almost tapped his tip into Celina's rear hole only for a tail to block it. It immediately triggered him to point down to test if the other entrance would also be blocked but nothing stopped him from making the bent-over woman's vulva kiss his ridged tip. He immediately began brushing it in to get his dry meat soaked from the nectar that spilled out from the start when the puffed opening was parted.

"I'm surprised," Korst said before he thrust forward. His ridges dug into Celina's folds and her swollen walls were spread open with a tremble. The push did not stop until the tip tapped into her inner gate but even then more than half of the length was still outside of her and her amber eyes tilted to stare at it from below. A line of her juices was spilling along one of the ridges and it threatened to drop at any moment.

"As expected of a strong kitsune, you took me without a whimper," Korst said while he adjusted his legs enough to stir Celina's internals. A bulge was threatening to grow on her lower stomach while tingles and burning heat radiated from every shift and push. Not only did her vulva cup the cock but her folds were clamping on it just from their inability to retreat more on their own as her swelling was already reaching its limit.

"But it seems you too aren't able to take me in full, pity," Korst voiced while pressure built into Celina's core. Her breathing turned ragged while she watched her inner gate resist with enough conviction to make the cock curve above her. More wet lines spilled along it while her vulva seemingly breathed around the penetrating mass like it was trying to suck it deeper. And her legs were spread even more to the sides while pure instinct made her straighten her back to save her face from the first spills of transparent juice that fell on the floor.

"Tell me, are you leaking on my cock from lack of partners or from lust?" Korst asked with a slight playful taunt while he reached to take a hold of Celina's neck from behind to lift it up a bit. Her tail around his neck responded by constraining him harder but it only made him sway his muscular neck like to tell her that she needed to do it harder.

"Well? What is it? Is this already enough to shut you up? I'm disappointed by your weakness," Korst irked and he lessened the pressure he was applying only to focus on finding the side cavity or Celina's inner gate with his tip. When he found it after a proper stir, he immediately thrust forward and the bulge on her stomach multiplied before his hand from his cock clamped on her stomach to press it in.

"Barely feeling a thing," Celina uttered with a spat of saliva on the floor. She immediately regretted saying anything as the tingling pressure only intensified while the brute managed to sink a bit over half of his length into her. Numb throbbing spread all around her body while the ridges burned their trails into her pulsing folds.

"Did you just taunt me to go harder?" Korst exclaimed with excitement and he pulled back just to do a quick thrust that sent a jolt along Celina's feet all the way to her toes. The ridges alone turned the strike into a bursting mess of sensations but then the tip rammed into her side-cavity's end and filled her stomach with enough pressure to make her clamp on it with her hands from pure instinct to stop it from erupting.

It lasted barely a second but while Celina's fingers felt the sturdy cock through her stomach, a sensation of true fullness filled her. Like all forms of her hunger had been sated just for that one instant. And when the fulfilling rod began to retreat, her fingers tried to clamp on it with borderline desperation to make that single moment last a bit longer. As her pussy also tried to slow down the retreat, the first proper squirt of her juices was pressured out of her and it spilled to the floor.

"Still not enough for you? Should I try to fit more?" Korst grinned while he watched transparent juices trickle along his cock while he slowly pulled it out from the tight vulva that dragged a bit along his shaft. His hands lifted Celina's legs to form a T-shape with her body and his other two hands clamped to hold her head and her left breast to ensure a slight upward curve of her body that he at least seemed to hope would help him enter her deeper.

"The faster you are done, the better," Celina almost stuttered while she watched a large hand squeeze her left breast against her torso. After her words, her depths were hit with enough force to send an impulse to her legs to move like she was swimming but since they were held by strong hands, they simply trembled against the grip. But her unsupported hands fell limp below her as even her eyes tilted to hide her pupils due to the devastating impact.

"As you wish, no holding back," Korst announced and this time, he did not hold a break after he pulled out. Instead, he locked Celina in place even harder than before while his hip settled for a steady but forceful rhythm of filling her pussy over the brim and creating a distorted mound on her usually smooth stomach at each deep hit.

"Did she lose?" a rough voice asked from the doorway to the hall. Korst immediately turned around with enough speed to disorient Celina but her eyes instantly focused on the group of red-robed ogres that wore mirror masks. And for the moment, she was unable to recognize her own red and tilted face from the reflections. Or at least she refused to recognize the hot burning mess before her.

"No, we are negotiating, feel free to stay and watch, I was hoping to have an audience for this round of unforgettable sex with no holding back," Korst exclaimed while anger flared up on Celina's face. The tails that had wrapped around Korst tightened again and this time he had trouble swaying his neck, something that only seemed to add to the excited and smug smile he presented to the ogres.

"Think twice before staying, the prize might be more than you are willing to pay," Celina gritted but then two fingers thrust into her mouth and spread her lips into a smile that even showed her sharp teeth to her guards who had never seen them. Something that instantly made the embarrassed kitsune cover her lower face with both of her hands.

kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers
12