Nympho Kitsune's Thirst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We never win with the strong ones," one of the ogres grunted almost silently but Celina's momentarily focused ears heard it. Then ogres sent glances at each other and most left without even giving a proper look into the hall that was filled with dangerous paintings for the lesser demons. Only four very amused ones stayed behind who were clearly excited to watch their mistress be treated very roughly.

"Four brave ones stayed behind, I will be sure to give you something worthy of risking your mistress's wrath," Korst voiced and he lifted Celina to an upward position with spread legs without slowing down his thrust. But once in position, his hip stopped only for his hands to lift her before letting the gravity bring her down on his shaft. It made her spat saliva into her palms and bent the cock but the bulge on her stomach was pushed to its absolute limit to the amusement of the audience.

"Look at her cunt drool, I bet our mistress is smiling," one of the ogres grunted with a taunting tone that almost made the other three look scared. But as they watched Celina's stretched pussy squirt on the floor with almost every drop along the throbbing demonic monster cock, that fear was slowly driven out of them.

Saliva spilled down the hand that was pushing fingers into Celina's cheeks and as the raw taste was almost burning her tongue, she clamped one of her tails around the hand and began pulling it down. Korst obeyed the forceful demand only to clamp his hands to both of her breasts to squeeze lines into them with his fingers. As his other two hands dropped her down, the ones on her breasts slowed her fall down but just a bit as they focused on spreading them apart.

"Why so shy? Or are you about to cum?" Korst asked while he watched Celina hold her mouth with both hands from the mirror masks of the ogres. "Do you perhaps need help with that?"

"Look at her swollen clit, she obviously needs help with it," the most eager ogre voiced. He had been stepping closer while moving to a side to not block the view of his comrades. Celina only noticed his hand when fingers clamped on her clit and gave it a hard twisting squeeze. One of her tails tried to wrap around the arm but a paralyzing pulse from her core jolted even them limp for a moment.

"Nghii hii," a few weird feral sounds escaped Celina's lips while a devastating convulsion erupted within her. Its rhythm was different from the cock that kept battering her and the tingling pressure that even radiated into her bones forced her to drop her hands to reveal how she gagged out her long tongue with tilted eyes.

"What was that? Did mistress's mind break?" the ogre who tugged Celina's clit flared. The harsh but steady compression he applied was almost paralyzing her senses but then he began contradicting the movement of her body with a hard shake. Though at first it just meant that he had a harder time pulling her flesh without letting his grip slip and his nails began to clamp into her skin.

"She must be really broken letting you touch her," one of the spectating ogres exclaimed before an especially sharp twisting sensation from Celina's nethers jolted some sense into her eyes and several of her tails slammed into the daring ogre to send him flying on his back with a loud thud. But as he had clung to her clit, it had been pulled hard and she spat out saliva and pussy juices that mixed together on the floor below her. All the while the released knob throbbed on its own in a highly swollen and red state that was seemingly taunting anything to clamp on it again.

"Be polite, though any more audience participation before my act is done and I too might get annoyed," Korst voiced with a harsher tone and his hand from Celina's right breast lifted and grabbed her tongue. It was not able to hold it but as she tried to pull it back in, it slid along the raw-tasting leathery skin that burned her senses enough to make her amber eyes dim a bit as they tilted.

"Mistress sure likes it rough, do you see her face?" the ogre who had fallen on the ground voiced excitedly as he got up. His eyes locked on Celina's swollen clit that now seemingly waved at him on its own like tempting him to give it another squeeze. But even her focus was shifted from her abused weak spot when the rod with the ridges began to harden and twitch.

"In or out?" Korst flared and he stopped lifting Celina only to start ramming his hip upward to almost sink all of his length into her. Her feet and hands twitched at each thrust but even in the burning heat of the moment, her nose was preparing to be filled with the sweet scent she longed for.

For a moment it looked like nothing would stop raw semen from being pumped into Celina's depths but then she was suddenly lifted up and the soaked rod slipped out of her and its own weight was enough to lower it horizontally. Celina's head tilted down to watch the demonic penis from between her squeezed breasts and then the ridges convulsed and a shot of white creamy slime was blasted before her. It landed as a line and was followed by more shots that filled her nose with the sweet sensation of fresh semen.

"What are you doing?" Celina exclaimed with borderline panic while she watched more and more semen just land on the stone floor. Saliva rushed on her lips but the only thing being stored in her pussy were her own juices that dripped out of her while her gaping vulva slowly closed.

"You want me to fill your womb? I will keep that in mind for the next time," Korst grinned and he let go of Celina's legs so that they dropped down to squeeze his rod with her thighs. She more than felt even more cum being pumped along the shaft while she was being lifted from her breasts to force her to gain support with her toes that barely reached the ground.

"Let go of me," Celina flared while Korst used her thighs for a few final thrusts to shoot out the last of his potent seed that was even pooling on the ground with sticky puddles and lines. All the while his hands greedily explored her mounds. Though then he suddenly let go and she began falling forward with enough speed to slap the slowly deflating cock along her pussy.

"Nhii," a weird feral moan parted Celina's lips while she landed on all fours above the line of cum. Irresistible scents filled her nose and she hung her tongue while she tried to stop herself from leaning forward. Though what actually stopped her was a strong hand that clamped on her neck and lifted her up.

"What are you doing?" Celina gritted while she clamped her nails and tails on the hand that shifted to keep her standing from her throat. Most of the pressure was aimed at her jaw so that her eyes were forced to look up at the demon whose neck was once again surrounded by a tail that put even more effort into constraining it than before.

"I was the one who tricked you, I know you would not offer yourself to me unless you stole the thing," Korst voiced with a victorious smile while one of his hands patted Celina's head like to calm her down. Though his two remaining hands clamped on her breasts like to support her to stand on her toes. Toes that were gluing into his pool of cum on the ground.

"But hear what, I will come every week to ask for it, if you bend over every time, I will just come over next week and so on, understood?" Korst offered while the thumb and index finger from the hand that was holding Celina's jaw stroked her cheeks into a twisted smile. A smile that only grew increasingly wicked while fingers were dug into her erect nipples and swirled around.

"Can't you at least tell me what it is?" Celina growled. Her feet were trembling from the fresh semen that was creating an increasingly intoxicating scent like she could almost taste it through her skin. But it only drove her mind to focus harder on just getting a taste by any means.

"Do you promise to offer me your cunt every time I come for it?" Korst asked and Celina gritted her teeth while she thought that maybe it would not be that bad to just have him come now and then and make sure that she was fed with some very potent semen. A decision that needed an answer quickly after Korst's free fourth hand landed fingers around her clit with enough pressure to threaten blanking her mind when combined with the overwhelming scent of semen devastating her nose.

"Yes," Celina spat saliva on the hand that held her jaw and it almost sprinkled on Korst's face. All the while the trembling from her feet was almost amplifying to a climax like her very core was being filled with desirable scents. A mind-shattering climax that was just about to come driven by the hand squeezing her knob but then it suddenly let go to pat her smooth stomach instead.

"Hah, I tricked you again, but I will come back when I get hard again, you can trust me on that one," Korst voiced and he let go of Celina who fell on her knees into the pool of cum. It took all of her self-control to stop herself from just leaning down and starting her feast while an audience was still observing her every movement.

"Get out, get out of this instant or I'm burning your souls and eating them," Celina commanded with a high-pitched and unfocused tone while her hands hid a hungry grin on her face. The ogres gave only one glance at each other before they almost ran out of the room. But Korst took his time to slowly walk out while giving long glances to the paintings in the hall. He stopped before one of them and lifted it off the hooks and took it with him.

"Something to help me get excited faster," Korst nodded while he walked out of the room. Celina only listened to two of his steps outside the door before she almost slammed her face on the ground. Her nose and mouth were both filled with an equal measure of the almost fresh semen that was still warm against her skin.

Gulp after gulp went down Celina's throat while her tongue swirled around in an attempt to shovel more of the irresistibly potent substance. But as it dripped down her throat, some sense returned into her eyes and loathing shame spread on her semen-covered face. Even her usually silky hair was hanging on the sides of her head and being dragged in the cum.

Celina forcefully lifted herself up to kneel in the remaining cum while her swollen tongue was almost rebelling against her to lung at the floor again. Her eyes tried to look at any solution or comfort around her and she was relieved for a moment from seeing that she did not have an audience. Though then her eyes hit a small service table with bowls of chocolate delicacies.

"Just this once... just this once," Celina panted with a hard swallow and one of her tails reached for a bowl and she instantly used it to scoop up one of the biggest pools of cum. She licked the bowl clean in seconds but even with her attempt at civility, she did not stop until the entire hall was clean of semen and the floor where the stains had been only tasted like a raw stone.

Once Celina was done, she laid on the floor for what felt like hours to her. Her face kept swapping between ecstatic glee and sobbing like she really was not sure what she wanted anymore.

12