All Comments on 'Nympho Mom - Hypnosis at Work'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to the great SueDanym for the amazing work. Check out her stories in the link at the end of this story.

As always, thanks to all the readers for reading this.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel

Yvonne needs to hypnotize Kim to first find out if she told anyone and then to be subservient to Yvonne and Samantha.

franforfunfranforfunalmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait

For part 2

gara5289gara5289almost 5 years ago
That's one hell of a win

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Keep up the great writing

katibkatibalmost 5 years ago
Good Offices

Innovative! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story look forward to the next installment.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL !!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN.

Only TWO things , did she get the job??. Also what about CHRIS??, We need a part 2,. As always thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
thanks

great effort as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very fun read

Description of sex as so bet. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
No they shouldn't, Anonymous

"Description of sex as so bet. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex." Anonymous comment.

Apart from the "so bet" description of sex and the "inhabited" sex experience, mother-son sex is the worst possible coupling I can imagine. It took 36 hours labour to get him out of there, and there's no way he's getting back in.

Lue

Ps: I'm responding to the comment from the Public Comments Portal. I didn't read the story or score it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On the Ending

The end was sudden and missed opportunity to continue story ...for example the hypnosis was not cancelled but taken advantage of by son, group sex with his friends, coworkers, etc. Just a thought.

RustyoznailRustyoznailalmost 5 years ago
Nice work!

Love the concept and the pacing of the story. Hope to see more in the series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

starbanestarbanealmost 5 years ago

Please continue. This could be the start of a beautiful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's more I hope

I hope you add a second part. This was totally arousing .

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Wonderful job!

Very interesting and erotic, I’d love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
J ai adore

Tres belle histoire ecrite d une plume salace dignedes series americains

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Anymore coming up?

Please 🙏

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I would like a second chapter too

Perhaps in it Micheal, being senior name partner, shows Samantha a little security footage taken during the meeting of a the inside view of a particular supply closet. Then he shows her in the same supply closet but this time it was from after the meeting to just a few minutes prior. With both pieces of evidence he said he could fire her unless she does something to show her loyalty. So reluctantly, Samantha drops to her knees while reaching for the zipper to Michael's pants.

Anyways, with my perverted thoughts aside, I loved your story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Sequels

The writer generally doesn't write sequels, and adding characters and additional kinks doesn't work well, particularly with really short stories, like this one.

DaikkennDaikkenn9 months ago

This a great story but I’m finding the more I read your stories the more I wish you’d actually write more than a few scenes personally I enjoy longer flushed out stories and you would be amazing if you put the time in to write a story that was more than 2 or 3 pages

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

A very well written and thoughtfully story that I enjoyed !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...