Nympho Mom - Hypnosis at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing she knew was that she needed her son's cock in her pussy, and fast. Her career literally depended on this, and with her pussy getting wetter by the second, things were more urgent than ever.

She stood up and briskly walked towards her son's smaller desk, then she grabbed him by the arm.

"Follow me," she said.

Once they left the office, Samantha managed to smile as a paralegal walked by and they briefly made small talk. When she passed Yvonne's office, she glanced inside, only to see her rival-friend smile with the most cunning of expressions. Samantha politely smiled back as if nothing was wrong. Like any good competition, maintaining composure is critical.

The conference room was around the corner. No one was there. The walls were made of glass so there was zero privacy.

"What are we doing here?" Chris asked, looking at the gorgeous view of the city.

"I'm dying for your cock," she said in a pleading voice.

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Please? I need it. I'll be a blubbering mess if I don't have it. A fucking disaster. The Partners will never trust me with the top job if they see me like this."

"It would be an even bigger disaster if we do this here and get caught."

Using a familiar technique, she lifted the front of her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. As expected, Chris peeked inside and saw globs of clear fluids clinging to her panties.

"It's worse than ever," she said.

"Jesus," he replied, still looking at it.

This time, she pulled her panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. After picking it up, she squeezed it into a ball and shoved it inside the pocket of her son's pants. While stashing the evidence, she couldn't help but notice the fully erect manhood.

"I felt your erection," she said in a low voice, after pulling away her hand. "You're hard from seeing my pussy. Or were you aroused when I dragged you in here for sex?"

"Why here?"

She seethed. "I'm a control freak when it comes to my reputation. Yvonne knows this and she's using it against me. She's hoping I'll get caught."

Looking closely, she noticed a deviant glimmer in her son's eyes. Perhaps Chris was every bit as perverted as Yvonne. Oh yes, he was definitely interested.

"Well, it's risky," he said cautiously. "But I can see how flustered and tense you are. You look stiff as a board and your pupils are dilated."

"First of all, for future reference, it's best to avoid critiquing women on their looks in the office. Secondly, you're right. I'm a raging hot mess and I could literally rip your pants off at any second."

"What would you do with my pants off?" Chris spoke as though relishing the thought.

She sucked in a deep breath. "Don't make me say it. Trust me. Very taboo thoughts are swirling around in my head."

"For the sake of your career, I'm going to help. This is purely for necessity. But not here. It's way too risky. I've got an idea; let's go to the supply room."

Samantha lost control when her son attempted to guide her out of the conference room. In a lust filled rage, she reached down and squeezed her son's cock. It was rock hard. Her son wanted to fuck!

"You're awful," she croaked in a hoarse voice. "You have an erection and want to screw your own mother! Sit down. Remember what I said before; being a lawyer is about doing whatever it takes, in any situation, so long as it's legal and ethical."

He slowly nodded. "What's ethical is that you remain level headed at this law firm. You need to remain strong and composed at all times."

"That's right. Now you're learning something."

Completely out of character, Samantha acted purely on impulse. She grabbed her son's necktie and used it as a leash, pulling him to the center of the conference table. Chris's back was towards the windows, and he faced the glass walls by the door.

Before sitting him down, Samantha used both hands to nearly rip off his belt buckle and yank down the zipper of his pants. When the slacks dropped to the floor, Samantha licked her lips at the sight of her son's raging hard-on.

"I don't know who's worse," she said, biting her bottom lip. "Yvonne or you."

He blushed. "I'm only trying to help, remember?"

"You can help by keeping your dick hard," she said, touching her son's penis. "Which should be easy, judging by its current state."

The tips of her fingers caressed the soft skin of the hard shaft before gently stroking the head. Touching her son's cock, free from a fabric barrier, was such a joyful experience. Every jerk and twitch of Chris's impressive member sent little shock waves directly to her pussy. Chris's body was definitely gearing up to fuck her hard.

"There won't be any problems with my erection," he confirmed.

"I can tell. Now let's see if you're equipped to handle the tornado that's building inside me."

Samantha pushed her son all the way back on the seat and then turned so that her ass was facing him. Straddling his legs, she paused and made certain Chris had a clear view of her asshole and pussy by bending over at the waist. Then, gripping the conference table for support, she felt her son lining himself up as she slowly sank down on his cock.

Effortlessly, with her son's guidance, the large cock pushed through her eager pussy lips and into her desperate canal. It was heavenly bliss.

While facing the hallway, she felt a surge of adrenaline while thinking about the possibility they might be discovered in such a shocking position. For as many years as she had been at the firm, no one had ever been caught having sex at work. And the idea that an incestual union would take place in an office devoted to legal brilliance would be beyond scandalous.

"Yvonne is going to pay for this!" she screeched through her tightly clenched jaw while her cunt was being pounded into oblivion. "She's turned me into a fucking office slut for you."

Chris bucked even harder into his mother's pussy. "Revenge later. For now... ohhh... we need to make sure you're presentable for the meeting. We need to make sure... ummm... your pussy is well-fucked and tempered."

"Hmm," she moaned, tensing from the hard thrusts. "I'm so thankful for an amazing son like you... oh god... fuck me!"

Her mind spun as she bobbed on her son's cock. It was probably the hypnosis, but all she could think about was how her relationship with her son had come full circle. She had taken great care of him, and now he was helping her out of a jam. That he would cooperate so willingly meant the world to her.

But it was more than that. Samantha had always imagined Chris would study hard and become a professional. Then later, when the time was right, he would find the woman of his dreams - the love of his life - and live happily ever after with a family of his own.

Now here they were together, Samantha reveling in her son's cock stretching her unusually aroused pussy. Sure, Yvonne's underhanded trick was responsible for this corrupt behavior. In essence, Samantha had attacked her own son! But as she listened to Chris groan and felt his cock thrust repeatedly into her pussy, she realized that he was extremely stimulated by this illicit tryst.

Rational thought crept into Samantha's mind and she fumed at the notion that she was now the office nymphomaniac. In the legal community, gossip travels fast. If caught, she'd never work in a major law firm again.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, even though she was getting the ride of her life.

"I... will never... forgive Yvonne... for this!" Samantha seethed while grinding against her son's dick.

Chris reached up and cupped her tits. "Sometimes it's better to... oh fuck, mom... better to forgive. Ohh... isn't that what you always taught me?"

Samantha was unable to respond. While her anger festered, the pressure from Chris's hands on her breasts steered her thoughts back to the fuck fest. Revenge would have to wait because she intended on enjoying every second spent being screwed by her son.

"Squeeze my tits harder," she moaned.

Ever obedient, Chris complied and squeezed, thereby detonating a massive orgasmic explosion in Samantha. While her entire body initially stiffened, the convulsions that consumed her might have been mistaken for a seizure had she not been impaled on a cock. Her extremities flailed in all directions while Chris held fast to keep her from falling off his lap.

Every muscle in her body shook dramatically and fireworks went off in her brain. They fit together so well, like they had been made for each other.

"Fuck!" she cried out. "My pussy!!"

Pushed to new heights, she focused on the intense rapture as her cunt milked her son's semen. All previous sexual encounters now seemed to pale by comparison. Her good looking and well-hung son was spending his seed inside her body and she loved every dirty second of this perverted coupling.

"My goodness," she groaned, after regaining control of her body. "I can finally think straight again."

She relaxed on Chris's lap and enjoyed the aftermath. She would have prefered to cuddle, but there was no time for that luxury.

When Samantha slowly stood, she disengaged from her son's flaccid penis, which dragged along her labia as she withdrew.

Her vagina felt gaping now that her son was no longer inside of her. But she now had a pussy full of cum to deal with. Immediately, she clenched her legs to prevent a big mess from leaking onto her skirt or carpet.

"You must have been pent up," she said, standing like a soldier with her thighs locked. "That was an impressive amount you left inside me."

"What did you expect? I've never done anything like this before."

She turned to face him, with her office skirt still hiked. "What, you mean fucking your mother at a law firm?"

"Yes, that," he smiled.

"Good, now put your cock away before we get caught."

He suggestively gestured to his cum drenched dick. "Do you know how uncomfortable it would be to walk around with this mess?'

She sighed. "The things I do for my son."

With her legs still clenched together, Samantha bent over and gave her son a nice 'thank you' present for helping in such a dire situation. Wrapping her lips around the soft shaft, she sucked, devouring the plentiful remnants of their cum cocktail. It was creamy, warm, and kind of delicious.

After swirling her tongue along the shaft and head, she pulled her mouth away, then licked around her lips.

"Is my lipstick still on?" she asked, wiping around her mouth with her fingers.

Chris looked closely. "You're insanely hot. Leave it."

"Thanks, sweety."

After deciding to leave the cum inside her pussy, Samantha pulled down her skirt. The cum, she convinced herself, would be a good luck charm for the intellectual battle that was soon to follow.

"Oh shit, they're here," Chris said hurriedly after zipping his pants.

Sure enough, the Partners had come into view, just outside the glass wall. Samantha was still smoothing over her skirt and saw Yvonne laughing heartily with the powerful men as they walked together.

Samantha patted her son's shoulder. "You're a lifesaver. Do me a favor and shake hands with everyone before you leave. Give them the impression that I'm the best mom ever."

"With a pussy like yours, YOU ARE the best mom ever."

Conference Room part 2

An hour later, the meeting concluded and the tables had turned. This time, Samantha was spunky (literally and figuratively) as she made the other Partners laugh with her quips and jokes. She was perfectly on point with her analysis of the firm and the new fee structure. As it turned out, leaving her son's cum inside her pussy was truly a good luck charm.

The meeting ended and the men left. Yvonne stayed behind to put away her laptop, which had been used for a presentation. Alone at last, they made eye contact. There was tension and they both silently acknowledged the mental warfare with cool nods of their heads.

"Nice try," Samantha said. "It was a bold move."

Yvonne gave a soft laugh. "What are you talking about?"

"The promotion. The gold watch. My son."

Guilt was evident on Yvonne's face before a sly smile appeared.

"It was never anything personal," Yvonne said.

"Why Chris? Why my son?"

Yvonne pursed her lips. "I think you two make the cutest couple. A beautiful and talented lawyer like yourself, along with your handsome son. It's really a match made in heaven."

"If you only knew."

"So, are you keeping your fingers busy? Or are you letting Chris enjoy?"

Samantha slowly approached her friend with a sultry sway. Their eyes locked and the heat between the two women rose several degrees. She pinched her office skirt and slowly lifted it to reveal the aftermath of a hot fuck.

"As you can see," Samantha said, holding up her skirt by the hem. "Chris is a paid intern, which means that he has to do whatever I say. One of his duties is to help me get the promotion. Does this answer your question?"

Yvonne was awestruck, staring at the cream pie. "Chris did that?"

"It was a mutual effort. He sat in that seat over there, while I bounced up and down on his cock until he exploded in my pussy."

Yvonne gasped. "That's so fucking twisted. I love it. If you manage to get the promotion, you deserve it."

"I know you're a smart woman," Samantha said. "After today's meeting, you surely must realize that I'm getting the top spot. You lost."

"That sounds about right," Yvonne said in defeat. "I'll undo the hypnosis. And I'm so, so sorry. I apologize with all my heart."

"Well, I expect you to undo the hypnosis. But an apology won't clean the mess that's between my legs, since Chris still has my panties. Do you really expect me to walk down the hall with this much cum leaking out?"

"I... I have tissue in my purse."

"Stop stuttering," Samantha said. "Get on your knees."

Samantha noticed something in the eyes of her dear friend. It was the same look she had seen on Chris's face. Confusion tinged with lust. Much like her son, Yvonne was hesitant, yet eager. Realizing reparations were called for, Yvonne got on her knees.

There was no need for any further instructions. Yvonne was smart enough to figure it out. Their professional rivalry ended the moment Samantha's cummy labia made contact with Yvonne's lips. Oddly enough, they felt like best friends once again. This, was something they could bond over; their love of great sex, their mutual desire for Chris.

Samantha moaned when Yvonne's tongue plunged into her pussy and slurped at the cum mixture. Relentlessly, Yvonne sucked like a pro. As it turned out, Yvonne was the real slut of their friendship because she was doing this without hypnosis.

Emphasizing her alpha status, Samantha pulled Yvonne's head away and replaced it with her two fingers. She scooped a serving of the delicious mixture and fed it to Yvonne. After the fingers had been sucked clean, Samantha pulled them out of her subordinate's greedy mouth. Then she reached down for a second serving.

"We'll share this one," Samantha said. "It represents love between a mother and son. Now, it has your saliva too."

"You and Chris make a scrumptious combination," Yvonne stated, while drooling for more.

Samantha reinserted her fingers into Yvonne's mouth and deposited the thick white love delicacy.

"Don't swallow. I want to sample this myself," she said, with authority.

Samantha bent down to kiss her friend, who eagerly puckered up. When their cummy lips touched for the very first time, it felt electric. Both women shivered from the sexual attraction that coursed through their bodies as they swapped cum.

Their tongue wrestling session ended the moment they heard a knock by the door, which made Samantha's heart nearly stop. They broke their kiss and turned to see who it was. A young Asian secretary, who had been with the firm for a few years, stood frozen.

"Ummm, I'm terribly sorry for interrupting," Kim said awkwardly, while watching the two women who had just been locking lips. "Samantha, you're needed in Michael's office. He wants to speak with you about something. Again, I'm terribly sorry."

The secretary left and Samantha was horrified, having been caught. She looked down at her friend, who had much the same expression.

"I expect this more regularly," Samantha said after clearing her throat. "Chris will provide me with relief, and I may need you for clean up."

"Understood."

With the taste of her son's cum still fresh in her mouth, Samantha straightened her skirt and left the conference room. Her pussy had been adequately cleaned, but she was delighted by the sensation of Yvonne's saliva drying on her pantyless pussy as she headed towards the office.

The End

Co-written by the great SueDanym, a Queen of modern erotica.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12