Nympho Sorceress Cecilia

Story Info
Horny elf's vacation as an orc viking cockslut.
5.6k words
4.65
6.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

After reading countless illustrated books about what the feared sea orcs did to their female captives, Cecilia could not stop thinking about what they would do to her nubile elven body if they were to get their hands on her. They would constantly use her to satisfy their urges on their cramped longship and due to the lack of food, she would be forced to lick semen from a bowl for sustenance. Semen she would need to squeeze fresh from her pussy if she did not want to lick it from the salty deck.

Now that Cecilia was actually seeing one of the longships approach the coast, she could barely contain herself as the anticipation was almost making her clit throb like she was about to cum. So she hoped that the human villagers at the pier of the small fishing village would work faster so she could slip among the offerings for the raiders without being seen by anybody but the green muscular brutes.

A slight mist was gathering along the coast but it was entirely Cecilia's doing, and once the villagers finally began running for the hills, she made the mist thicken like a wall to hide the beach from anybody observing it further inland. Then her green-robed form left her hiding spot and she positioned to kneel before the crates so that she faced the approaching raiders like she was the primary offering.

The longship with a majestic wooden serpent's head at the front was bigger than Cecilia had imagined and thirty oars pushed it forward on each side. Each was handled by only a single hulking male in perfect unison with the others. As the nubile sorceress began seeing the orcs in greater detail, her breathing turned ragged and she pulled down her hood to show her silky blond hair that was braided into a single tail for the singular purpose of being pulled.

Once the longship stopped at the end of the pier, two orcs jumped out of it. They wore chainmail shirts and helmets with big horns. Based on the books Cecilia had read, they indicated the size of their cocks and if true, these two had massive manhoods. They walked straight at her with stern gazes so she had to close her own green eyes to not just jump on her feet and run to them instead.

"Chief, I don't like this," one of the orcs grunted. Neither of them carried weapons but several others were brandishing their axes and shields on the ship while keenly examining the thick mist that covered the village and the hills behind it.

"Elf, why are you interfering in the treaty with the humans? This is not your land," the chief exclaimed after he stopped at a respectful distance from Cecilia. Her eye jolted open with slight confusion but then she realized how the situation might have looked a bit odd with a tap of her forehead. But it just meant that she needed to clarify and show her intent to get the orcs to give into their feral instincts as creatures who could not resist bare elven flesh.

"I'm part of the offering to be used as a cumdump on your ship," Cecilia nodded and she let her robe fall to the pier around her to reveal that she had not worn anything else to cover her sizable perky elven breasts. They had erect nipples and the sea air brushed her skin but she was burning more than hot enough to almost sweat and not entirely because of her protective charms.

"Illusion," the chief's subordinate grunted. His yellow eyes trailed around like he was trying to see enemies everywhere. But all he could see was mist and more mist, the fact he could see the sea behind him but not the village at the coast was clearly disturbing him.

"You can examine me thoroughly to make sure my flesh is real," Cecilia voiced and she lifted her hands behind her head to present her ample breasts even better. They had a tempting gap and she spread her knees to show her tight puffed pussy. A few lines spilled down her thighs while she gave her hip a slight shake and she bit into her lower lip due to an instinctual moment of shame.

"Leave now," the chief boomed and both of the orcs turned around and began running towards their ship as fast as they could. Cecilia looked at it with momentary shock but then her eyes narrowed and agitation visited her face.

"Wait, where do you think you are going?" Cecilia flared and mist pulsed to surround the chief. His limbs froze in the air and despite his attempt to struggle, he was suddenly almost as still as a statue. His subordinate jumped on the ship with his strong legs just to see the chief stare at him with anger and fear.

"Go," the chief boomed when his subordinate grabbed an ax and was clearly planning to jump back to the pier. Though the command froze him and he hesitated, his eyes shifted to Cecilia who was walking to stand next to the chief.

"We can't just leave Chief Grok," someone shouted while Cecilia reached to slide her fingers along the large orcish arm that was reaching forward. Its thick veins were visibly pulsing and the muscles bulged to their almost absurd limits but the horny sorceress was almost giggling while she finally got her first taste of orcish meat when she leaned to give it a quick lick. It was salty but even then she began sucking on her tongue.

"I said go, there is no honor in dying to elven tricks," Grok groaned but then his eyes tilted down. This time Cecilia was lifting up his chain mail to reveal a sturdy leather padding that protected his crotch. Though the firm twelve-pack above it that pulsed like living armor made her forget about seeing a real orc cock for the moment.

"Chief Grok was it? Can you just listen to me? All I want is for you to fucking fuck me," Cecilia voiced while her right hand brushed along the orc's highly toned stomach. "After you all do it, you can just leave if you find me so objectionable."

"How do you expect anyone to believe such absurd-sounding things, especially when coming from an elf in a place filled with magic," Grok said and his muscles calmed down. Though just from the suspicion in his eyes it was clear he halted his struggle only to save strength if he would spot a moment of opportunity later.

"I see my words are not reaching you, so how about my tight elven pussy. I'm also a high standing noble if that will turn you on," Cecilia sighed like she was losing her mood but then she used a flash of magic to cut open the leather that padded the orc's cock along with the front of his chain mail. It immediately unleashed a big throbbing green rod with a delicious thick tip. It hang a bit just from its own weight and throbbed from the pulsing of the veins.

"You are already erect, why were you even running from me?" Cecilia flared with slight agitation. Though at the same time, a bit of drool escaped her lips. The green meat was looking even tastier than she had expected based on the illustrations. And if all of the orcish manhoods were at least half as good as this one, she had truly found heaven designed just for her.

"I admit that the visions of your flesh have thoroughly tempted me, but I'm not weak enough to give in to illusions of false pleasure," Grok defiantly sneered while his tilted eyes stared at Cecilia's sizable mounds with mild contempt. Though even then he was clearly imagining what he would do with them if he had a free right to make the arrogant elven sorceress submit to him.

"I ensure you, my promise of pleasure is far from false, and once you stop trying to run away, I will insist on you being on the top," Cecilia said while she turned around to bend over. She cupped her own juicy ass to bounce it before the orc while she observed his erection harden from between her thighs. Though from the corner of her eyes, she saw how most of her audience was not as captivated as she would hope.

"You on the ship, don't even think that you are going anywhere, you are just going to sit there and watch while I fuck my first orc cock," Cecilia announced while mist surrounded the fleeing longship and rotated it sideways towards the pier so that the crew had a better view on the pair on it.

"Elf, what deed have I or my kind committed towards you to warrant such acts?" Grok demanded but his expression froze when his cock was grabbed and pointed at Cecilia's pussy. With the way her usually tight vulva had swollen to a gape from pure arousal, all the foreplay she seemed to plan for was gently stroking the cock with her fingers like she hoped it would grow even bigger.

"Haven't you been listening to a single thing I said? Once I'm done, you are all going to fucking apologize with your cocks for not believing me and fuck me, understood?" Cecilia panted and the moment she let the orc's tip kiss her opening, she thrust her ass like she could no longer control herself. Even as the knees of her long legs trembled a bit, she did not stop until half of the rod was in her and the tip pressed against her inner gate.

For several seconds Cecilia just stared at her stretched vulva dripping while feeling the veins of the penetrating rod pulse against her folds. She even let go of the cock to hide her face with both hands even as nobody was looking at her horny and disgraceful expression. Not even when she licked her fingers to get the raw and salty taste all over her mouth.

"Orc cock is really in me, my noble elf cunt fits orc cock perfectly," Cecilia uttered and she began shaking her hip to rub the pulsing rod into her folds. It barely counted as fucking but it was more than enough to fill all of her pussy with pressure and tingling to the point some juices escaped her vulva that was almost glued jealousy to the green penis.

"Chief, is this really happening? Is the elf really claiming the victor's spoils from you?" one of the orcs shouted. He and a few others were seemingly resigned to their fate of having to watch their chief be used by an elf's masturbation aid. Though some others acted like their ship was going to be invaded at any moment by something else than a horny elf.

"Don't trust the illusions, I bet the chief is already dead, we need to swim," another orc boomed but he halted his attempt to jump overboard when the mist turned so thick that the crew only saw their own ship and what was on the pier. Even the sea around them disappeared. Cecilia left it at that after she made sure nobody was planning to swim away and she focused back on gyrating into the cock.

"Elf, do you truly wish to claim my seed as the spoils of your victory?" Grok demanded with an intense stare at Cecilia's ass. The perky mounds swayed a bit before him and his eyes followed and trailed her nubile shapes. Flawless alabaster shapes that blushed red like she was ripe to be devoured.

"For the last time, I was never here to fight you. All I want is for you to ram my wet cunt with your beautiful green barbarian rod until the pier blanks break," Cecilia exclaimed with a few harder thrusts into the cock. They spilled lines along the thick veins of the rod that bent a bit just from the gripping pressure of the elven holes.

"Free me and you will have your wish," Grok promised and Cecilia froze to swallow. She had indeed not planned on being the dominant one but at this point, she was not sure what the orc would do if she freed him. Then again just the thought of being at his mercy almost made her giggle, especially if it finally made him convinced about her submission.

"Sure but if you do anything but fuck me harder, you will regret it," Cecilia voiced and the moment Grok was freed, he moved immediately. His thighs hugged her hip and his hands clamped into her armpits. Then suddenly the sorceress's legs were not on the ground and it was not due to magic.

"Don't worry, even if I don't know what game you are playing or if you are even real," Grok voiced while Cecilia was momentarily kept in the air purely from her shoulders and the cock bending to pressure into her core. "Consider me thoroughly tempted by your charms."

"That's it, teach my horny elf cunt to submit to your big green warrior cock," Cecilia slurred while her toes were momentarily allowed to reach the ground only for the next pump of Grok's hip to lift them. It forced the elf to instinctually find support with her hands from his thighs that were still hugging her legs.

"Elf, admit your defeat, offer your body to serve mighty warriors who bested you," Grok boomed like to make sure that everybody on the longship heard him. Even if he could not fit all of his cock into Cecilia, he balanced her perfectly from her shoulders like a large doll and she clutched her fingers into his thighs like she was doing some deranged exercise so that not even her toes needed to reach the ground.

"I admit, my noble elf cunt lost to your overwhelming orc cock, please fuck me harder, make me your gaping bitch," Cecilia declared with a high-pitched tone that was filled with excitement. Though only a moment later her face was filled with agitation even as she was still balancing on the sturdy rod that was impaling her to her core but it had stopped moving.

"Why did you stop?" Cecilia almost flared even as she immediately began pressuring and grinding the cock with her own weight. Though the orc only seemed to take it as a challenge like her weight alone would never be enough to break his manhood.

"If you want me to continue, dispel all your magic," Grok commanded and his right hand moved to lock like a proper collar around Cecilia's neck. It lifted her jaw but did not apply any pressure on her breathing. So it only made her more excited to finally be dominated by the big brute.

"After you make me cum," Cecilia slurred and she struggled against the grip to make him squeeze her tighter. All the while she used her hands to bounce on the cock like she was trying to bend or break it. But all the sturdy brick did was brand and burn into her folds harder.

"Didn't you just admit defeat? Do what I say and I can guarantee you, you will get what you want," Grok promised and his freed hand clamped on Cecilia's left breast. He gave it a good squeeze and a shake before making her erect nipple submit into inversion with his index finger.

"Fine, but this better lead to more sex," Cecilia gritted as the lift on her jaw barely allowed her to speak. The moment the longship was freed from the mist, the orcs on it began to turn it with a clear intent of sailing away. The crew was still more than slightly panicked but even then, their oars moved with perfect coordination and discipline.

"Faster, don't be tempted, all you get from elves is a dishonorable death without a fight," some orc boomed at the top of his lungs. Cecilia almost decided to bind the ship again but hot breathing that washed the back of her head reminded her that at least one orc was going to fulfill her wishes.

"Elf, can you fly us to my ship?" Grok asked and Cecilia tilted for a bit. Her mind already imagined how the brute was going to use her like a magical tool. Maybe even tie her to a large pole to use as a magical staff.

"Yes, master," Cecilia grinned with glee, and mist manifested around the orc's feet and lifted him up to fly the pair towards the longship. The orcs watched it with confused terror and clear arousal. Though most took out their axes and shields like they were not going to go down without a fight when the still deeply penetrated elf landed at the bow of the ship.

"Listen to me, the elf is here has submitted to my will, you have nothing to fear from her," Grok declared while she shook Cecilia's head to make her squirm on his cock. But even then the crew did not calm down that much, instead, they looked around like they trusted each other more than the clear view of an elf being manhandled before them.

"Is that true? Is she not an illusion?" one of the orcs demanded while clutching his ax. Grok gave him an angry roar as his patience was suddenly reaching a boiling point. Though even then he squeezed Cecilia's breasts just to make sure that they still felt as real as before to ensure himself that she truly was not an illusion.

"Come test my body with your fucking cocks, you cowards, only one of you has any balls around here," Cecilia panted with grit before she was suddenly lifted from the cock and spun around from her shoulders. When she landed, her back was against the large serpent's head that decorated the bow of the ship.

"What are you doing?" Cecilia asked when Grok tried to push a rune-engraved leather collar on her but then she saw all the other binders and equipment meant for prisoners that were stored at the bow of the ship. After that, the horny sorceress began seeing all kinds of fun possibilities in her mind and she let the collar be locked around her neck.

"Silence elf, just play along, we can talk later about why you are really here but now focus on convincing my crew that you are harmless," Grok muttered while he pressed Cecilia to her knees. Her face tilted with a smile the moment she realized that from this spot all the orcs would stare at her while they rowed. So she spread her knees to her sides and arched her back to give an even better view of her considerable assets to the audience.

"See? I have now locked her with the Witch's Bane. You can't smell her magic anymore?" Grok declared and Cecilia resisted an urge to tell the orc that outside some specific kinds of elemental magic, magic could not be smelled. And that whatever the collar was, it was not working. But when she realized that this was borderline kink play with orcs, she went with it while having trouble keeping herself from grinning like a happy fool.

"Oh no, I'm completely at your mercy, please mighty warriors, I admit my defeat before your superior orcish manhoods," Cecilia gleefully announced while she lifted her breasts and rose to as wide of a crouch she could to present her swollen but tight elven vulva. The eyes trailed on her smooth skin and long legs with such intensity that her skin was engulfed with a burning blush.

"Show this elf you don't fear her, for she might have magical powers but her body is weak and only good at tempting and deceiving," Grok announced, and as all of the mist disappeared from the bay and even revealed the hills behind the village, the fear and suspicion of the orcs was slowly fading and turning into anger and lust.

"Mighty warrior Lank fears no elf. It is them who should learn to submit before true strength and honor of our ways," one of the orcs boomed and he charged before Cecilia. He almost tore off his leather straps that covered his already erect manhood that swayed at his every move. His right hand grabbed the top of the sorceress's head and his left pressed his cock across her face.

"Lank's honorable manhood sure is mighty," Cecilia uttered as her left eye was completely covered by the sturdy rod that pulsed hot against her skin. "Please use it to hammer my deceitful elf cunt until I learn to respect your might."

"Present to me your holes and beg that I choose the one that leads into your womb, if you won't please me, I won't grant you the honor of my potent seed," Lank instructed and he pushed Cecilia away from him from her head. Not that she needed any extra encouragement to turn around and lift her ass for him on her knees.

"I beg you, Mighty Lank, fuck me silly with true orcish strength, make my tight noble cunt remember your fat barbarian cock," Cecilia gleefully panted with a horny tone. The orcs looked at her with mild confusion and arousal. Though then Lank's hands clamped on her hip and lifted her up. She reached for his cock and made sure that it plunged into her swollen depths.

"Fuck, balls deep, no need to hold back, pillage my elven halls," Cecilia exclaimed while she was spread open to her core, and her ass was pressed into Lank's hip. Her pussy was pulsing and clamping on the thick rod and when the orc moved slight slurping sounds escaped into the air.

"Once I'm done with you, you will learn to show respect," Lank boomed and he began slamming his hip into Cecilia's ass with loud slaps while making sure that her feet did not reach the ground. He also turned sideways to the audience to let the others see how his every strike sent a slight jolt through the elf's skin and limbs.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12