Nympho Sorceress Cecilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, fuck me harder, break my tight elven cunt, brand me into an orc pleasure hole," Cecilia voiced with an increasingly high-pitched tone. She tilted her face to flash the audience a wide gaping smile that dripped some drool. She also lifted her legs to a crouch in the air and she did a few swimming strokes on an impulse. Though the way she was being battered made sure she did not feel the need to add too much extra motion.

"Are you challenging me? Do you imply that I lack strength?" Lank almost roared while he began slamming into Cecilia's rear with enough force to make her knees and toes jolt and twitch at each battering hit. But it just made her let out a weird giggle that only added to the orc's anger that he was only barely able to release just by fucking her.

"Open up elf, time to learn how to be silent," Grok grunted and he grabbed Cecilia's jaw. He lifted it up and pointed his cock that had been too long to even fit into her pussy. She immediately kissed the tip but she blocked the entry with her teeth. At least for a moment while she let the raw taste fill her lips in anticipation while she imagined that the leather collar on her would snap if she swallowed the cock.

"Chief, that is not wise, you are risking your manhood, no elf would be willing to accept such humiliation," one of the orcs pleaded and Cecilia's eyes tilted. She was definitely going to accept such an act so she opened her jaw and a moment later she was sucking the tip with her tongue. Though then Grok adjusted his grip on her head and plunged deeper. Even her pointed ears twitched while pressure assaulted her throat and pushed against her collar.

"The elf is really submitting, she is taking the ultimate humiliation and submitting," one of the orcs exclaimed. No blood spilled out of Cecilia's mouth and she clamped her lips on the rod in anticipation of a hard face fuck. All the while she set up her magic to push air into her lungs even if a cock would be lodged halfway into her stomach.

"See? This elf means us no harm and is willing to offer us her body," Grok announced and he clamped his hands to the sides of Cecilia's face. He pulled back his cock only to push it back in until his balls hang against her chin. Though he stayed so only for a moment to burn her throat until retreating and letting her lick his tip again.

"But what is she asking in return? She can't really just seek our seed," some orc demanded, and a pulse that even Cecilia had trouble recognizing released in her body. It had never been so strong before and it made her pussy convulse and rub into the cock in her out of sync all the while squirting on Lank's balls.

Cecilia wanted to moan but the best she could do was gag on the cock that was thrust back into her throat. But even as her swollen clit was tingling and pulsing from the climax, it was not fading away, like she had been momentarily broken. And even as her legs were suddenly trembling uncontrollably on top of jolting, Lank just rammed into her like before but with a wider grin.

"She has shown us her intent, so we should consider what she wants but only after all of us have accepted her sincerity," Grok voiced and he began properly thrusting his cock into Cecilia's face. At first, he could control his pace to give her time to breathe but eventually, he was barely able to make sure he was careful with her nose.

Even as Cecilia had to rely on her magic to stay conscious, if she could have spoken, she would have just told the orc to choke her harder with his tasty meat that burned her nose to the point she had lost her ability to taste and smell. Instead, her nose and tongue were assaulted by heat and tingling numbness along with her throat which was pushed to its limit from the inside.

"If her body can survive this, does that make her a worthy warrior?" someone asked while the trembling of Cecilia's body did not stop. In fact, it only got worse after the two orcs began syncing their thrusts so that both did it in turns to keep the elf more balanced and straight between them. So she simply let her limbs hang down and only sway with the impacts jolting her body.

"Accepting and surviving humiliation does not make her a warrior, just look at her fragile body," Lank boomed with a ragged tone while refusing to slow down to speak. "Without her tricks, she would only be good at tempting men for their seed."

"I see no blood, her holes are clearly worthy of a warrior's or at least worthy of serving warriors," one of the orcs observed and some others nodded. Cecilia had successfully soaked both of the cocks with transparent juices to the point that constant spills were hitting the deck below at each thrust.

"Take my seed elf, hope it will let you birth a proper warrior," Lank announced without slowing down. His cock began to twitch while seed surged through it. Even in her borderline delirious state, Cecilia could feel the line harden along the rod and then the heat and pressure exploded into her core.

For several following strikes, Cecilia's vulva was so tightly wrapped around the cock that she kept the seed in but as every pump blasted more into her, the slimy pressure in her kept building up. Even as some of it managed to push into her womb, most had no hope of ever doing it so it burst out of her pussy and splatted down along her legs that had hung down at that moment.

"I will enjoy watching you clean those stains," Lank roared and he slammed his hip into Cecilia's ass even harder a few times. Though when his legs got a few slimy drops he let go and the elf fell to her knees before Grok with a slurp. She was forced to angle her head due to the cock in her throat but the chief did the same. All the while her gaping pussy closed in seconds to limit most of the spilling out of her.

Grok drove his cock in with enough force to slap his balls into Cecilia's jaw with slight tapping sounds. But he did not slow down while he squeezed her pointed ears against her skull from both sides. She felt with her tongue that something was coming and soon after semen was shot straight into her stomach. The chief's muscles bulged with way more than would have been needed like he was putting up a show.

"Drink up elf, it's all the food you are going to get today," Grok grinned while he ground his hip into Cecilia's face. She tried to suck the rod down her throat as well as she could but even after all the seed was released, the erection barely deflated. Though then the collar was suddenly taken off her neck and nothing happened. Some of the orcs looked at it with slight fear but they just watched her gurgle up the cock.

"Clean that," Grok suddenly commanded and he pushed Cecilia away from his cock. She fell into the pools of cum that had formed on the deck. And even now more of the seed was spilling out from her pussy and down her thighs with watery clumps. But even then the first way of fulfilling the command that came into her mind was kneeling down and pressing her lips into the stains. Though before she could do it, Grok grabbed her ponytail and she let out a gleeful yelp as some orc was finally doing with the tail what she had wanted.

"Not with your tongue, use your magic, show us you will only use your magic when I command you to do it," Grok instructed with a slight shake of Cecilia's head. She was definitely going to follow the command but she pondered if she should resist a bit. But as she looked at the orcs, the slight fear in some of their feral faces made her almost lose her mood so she decided to calm them down first.

"Yes, master," Cecilia voiced while a slight mist formed around her and the semen. Then the watery stains faded away from the deck and her body. After that Grok put the collar back on her like it did something and she knelt before him as an eager pet who wanted to play some more.

"As you can see, she is fully committed to showing her sincerity, so elf, tell us what you really want?" Grok declared even as Cecilia was crouching and spreading her knees to show her clean pussy. Slight agitation visited her face even as she had no trouble repeating why she was there. She just hoped that these orcs would get through their thick skulls that her demands were purely sexual since these brutes had nothing else she would ever want.

"I want big fat green cocks in my tight elven holes until they gape," Cecilia shouted with a slight tapping rhythm like she was spelling out her desire. "I love orc cock, I only want more raw green meat in my noble mouth."

"You wish to seek humiliation as punishment for your weakness? You truly see no other value in yourself than your womb that you seek to fill with worthy seed?" Grok voiced with a slight taunt in his tone. "If that is what you truly want, then you are only allowed to crawl under the rowing benches on this ship and offer your body to please anyone who finds it worth their time."

"Oh yes, that please," Cecilia panted and she dropped to all fours to look at the chests and other things that filled the undersides of the benches. All of them had room for her to crawl through if she pushed them a bit. Though the first orc she moved to kneel before was on the first bench and staring at her with slightly eager eyes.

"Mighty warrior, do you want me to serve your cock?" Cecilia asked while lifting her breasts. She bounced them up and threatened to rub them into the orc's exposed leg even if he would not say anything. Though the slowness of his reply was clearly due to the level of captivation he stared at the mounds.

"Since you desire it so, I will offer you a chance to please me," the orc grunted and he took out his cock. Cecilia immediately grabbed it and slid her tongue up the shaft. But after just the initial taste, she turned around and lifted her ass on her knees to take the tip into her pussy. Then she began fucking it with a slight hip motion on her knees while pressing her face against the deck.

"And nobody feed her anything but your cum, if she truly seeks humiliation, then that is what we should grant her," Grok voiced before he began directing the ship to go back to the pier and pick up the crates that had been left behind. Not that Cecilia paid any attention to it as she was busy either sucking or fucking cock. And whenever she crawled before any of the orcs, none of them refused her. With the way she could rotate around the ship, she basically had an endless supply of green meat and semen she made sure to swallow at each climax to not make a mess.

12