Nympho Studies with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's going to flip if she knows that I'm watching this. My mother is the toughest woman I've ever met. She'd go nuts."

"Your mother authorized me to disclose everything," Priya explained. "I think you'd be surprised what really goes on in your mother's mind."

Robert leaned back with his eyes on the screen. "This is like living in an alternate reality. I shouldn't be knowing this."

"Well, maybe you should. Do you think your mother is beautiful? Do you find her attractive? Look at the video, Robert, your mother is having an intense orgasm. She cums like that on a routine basis."

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked, breathing deep. "And the video. Why are you showing me?"

"Because your mother needs your help. It's my professional belief that your mother needs an assistant, rather than going around participating in gangbangs. It's safer and she has to protect her health and career. Wouldn't you agree?"

The provocative statements and question had the desired effect and Robert was transfixed by these new ideas.

*

At night she heard her sisters laughing while watching Netflix in the living room. They'd just had dinner together and she declined to join them in front of the tv. She mentioned that she had more work and the sisters complained that she works too much.

But she had more captivating things to do than watch comedies. She sent an email to Detective Sullivan explaining how the day went. After sending it, she spent time browsing the internet, looking at food recipes and clothes she wanted to order.

Finally, an email from Detective Sullivan came:

Dr. Varma,

I don't know what you did today, but whatever it was, I'm proud to say that my son has officially declared that he wants to major in psychology, with an interest in going for a doctorate.

So I feel compelled to give you my thanks.

Actually, he told me a lot. You showed him the video of me finger-fucking myself? That was a bold move. That's why I like you. You'll do anything for the job, going as far as it takes to get things done... just like me.

Is it wrong that I sucked Robert's dick to congratulate him? Well, maybe 'congratulate' is the wrong word. I wanted to celebrate with him for choosing a career. I wanted to reward him.

This was after spending the day in court as a key witness to a criminal proceeding, and as exhausted as I was, I still managed to get a workout for my mouth and neck. A mother's workout. Robert was nice enough to give me a personalized protein shake, which is always good after exercise.

I owe you a good pussy-licking for this.

Celine

Reading those words warmed Priya's heart (and pussy, too) because she cared deeply for each person in the police department. It gave her life a strong sense of purpose. And now, it was fulfilling her sexually in ways that were illicit and morally wrong, yet hit an unnamed spot.

Priya typed and sent her reply:

A fascinating update. Performing a blowjob on your son is the last thing I expected to happen today. Although I must admit, I'm not that shocked either.

How are you feeling about this latest development? Was it everything you hoped it would be? Will you be doing it again?

Please let me know.

Love,

Dr. Varma

Right after the email was sent, Priya had a hint of regret. Did the last line make her sound desperate? She worried about losing control. That she was doing this for all the wrong reasons. But in her heart, she knew this was leading to a breakthrough.

An email came within a minute.

Your office. Tuesday. 10 am.

Don't wear any panties.

Celine

Reading those words made Priya's mind swirl with possibilities. Their sexual relationship was taboo as it was, but real life incest being thrown into the mix? It was a potent combination.

***

The police department was busy in the morning hours. On the fourth floor where Priya's office was, most of the action revolved around paperwork and bureaucracy. Most of the conversations were cops and detectives talking about criminal cases or sports.

For her, the excitement came when the door to her office closed. She met with Detective Sullivan once a week and it was always a treat. If nothing else, Priya enjoyed looking at the detective. She thought the detective was beautiful in a Hollywood action movie sort of way.

Pleasantries and formal opening statements were skipped this time. Instead, she had been ordered by the detective to lift her office skirt and sit down. No panties as requested. Priya sat down with her pink pussy exposed between her dark brown thighs. The detective got on her knees and performed oral sex.

"The last few days have been a whirlwind," the detective said, while fingering Priya's pussy with two fingers. "After the first blowjob, I wondered if I could control myself. Want to guess what happened after?"

The lips and tongue returned to Priya's pussy, making her moan, which she had to suppress. They were always good about keeping things quiet so no one could hear what they were doing.

Priya ran her fingers through the detective's hair. "Your impulses got the better of you, I'm assuming. It was inevitable. Once these ideas form in your mind, they're unstoppable."

With their eyes locked, she noticed a gleam in the detective's eyes while the tongue pushed further and swirled. This pussy-eating session had a whole new level of excitement from the knowledge that a mother was sucking off her son.

"That's right," Detective Sullivan replied, planting kisses on the dark labia. "Whatever you did with my son... whatever you told him... really opened his mind to a world of possibilities. I'm glad he knows what I am. What I'm capable of. What I need."

"A mother who craves giving her son blowjobs on a daily basis."

The comment made the detective grin with delight, returning her mouth towards Priya's pussy to finish this off.

Before she climaxed, Priya made mental notes of the next step to administer this unorthodox treatment. She knew she needed to tread carefully with this. A lot was on the line and she had to maintain a healthy mother/son relationship.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" Detective Sullivan asked, feverishly fingering the pussy.

"Yes, detective. I am."

She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. This orgasm was a lot stronger than usual thanks to the new mental stimulation. She imagined the detective sucking Robert's cock. When she opened her eyes again, post-orgasm, she saw the detective looking at her with a wet mouth.

"I enjoyed today's session, Dr. Varma. I have to give a briefing soon, so we'll continue this later."

"Yes, yes, of course."

She pulled her skirt down and fixed her appearance the best she could. They kissed on the mouth and Detective Sullivan left the office, blending into the crowd of police officers and detectives.

***

The culmination of Dr. Varma's career happened two months later. In the meantime, she monitored the mom/son activities from in-person interviews, emails, and text messages.

It seemed that the mother was giving her son daily blowjobs -- sometimes twice a day -- and there was occasional semi-nudity on the mother's part. There was still some awkwardness about it, which was to be expected.

Listening and reading about these encounters, Priya's masturbation routine increased. What used to be a few-times-a-week habit turned into something regular. Especially at night, in her bedroom, reading emails about the encounters and/or updating the progress reports on the matter.

Now, sitting in her home-office, alone with Celine and Robert Sullivan, her life was about to take another interesting turn. It was true for everyone in the room. She paid for her sisters to have a fancy shopping trip, which should keep them preoccupied for a while.

She noted how the mother and son appeared tense. She noted how the detective was interested in where this could lead. And she noted how the son was nervous about his relationship with mom.

"How has the oral-therapy been going?" she asked with a straight face, even though her pussy was in knots.

The mother and son turned to each other, smiling, blushing, and mildly embarrassed.

"It's been going well," Detective Sullivan answered. "It's a convenient way to handle my cravings. It's nice knowing that there's a place where a welcoming cock is waiting for me. I know I have something to suck after a stressful day on the job."

Robert added, "Everything has been an education in the world of psychology. It's... umm... helped me find what I'm passionate about."

"You can be a little more honest than that," Detective Sullivan chided.

"Alright, I'm basically living a dream. My friends have always told me that I have a 'hot mom' even though they're intimidated by her. They'd be jealous knowing what my mother does for me every night."

After more questions they revealed the extent of their oral practices. How mom would come home and get down on her knees, wherever son was, and suck on his penis. Swallowing every drop. Sometimes she'd change her clothes and do it in the kitchen, right before dinner. On weekends, it would be more proper, where mom would feel fresh in the morning, having more energy to properly perform.

Doing her best to keep a professional appearance, Priya maintained a straight face hearing this, even though her pussy was burning. These were the most intimate confessions that any mother and son could ever provide.

"Thank you for the candor," Priya said. "I know it must be difficult to express this to me. But I think it's time we moved beyond the blowjobs. Progress is extremely important and we're ready to delve into sex. More specifically, the kind your mother likes."

She looked at Robert, because it was a son's duty to fulfill the needs of a nymphomaniac mother. It was the bargain of a lifetime.

"You want me to fuck her?" he asked plainly, as if anticipating this.

"Vaginal stimulation is critical at this point."

The tension in the room was unbearable and she could see Detective Sullivan breathing harder at what was to come.

Priya looked at both of them, "Detective Sullivan, would you like to get things started with your son? Perhaps this could serve as an expansion of your current relationship."

"Your guidance has always served me well," the detective replied.

All eyes were on the detective, who stood up and removed her shoes and socks. The pants and panties came off next. This was the first time that the son was exposed to mom's pussy. Robert was delighted by the view.

Detective Sullivan pulled her son's pants down to reveal a hard-on. Facing him, and straddling him, the detective put her knees on the couch and lowered herself before stopping.

"Care to do the honors?" the detective asked, turning her head to the doctor.

"I'd be happy to assist for a smooth transition."

She went over to the mother and son, reaching down to touch the young man's penis, then used her other hand to aim the tip towards mom's pussy. By official standards, facilitating incest is a clear violation of her duty.

She watched the unorthodox treatment closely as the mother's pussy went up and down the son's erection, giving the cock a shiny wet glaze with each pump.

Priya wanted to maintain her role as a neutral observer. In many ways she still was. But more needed to be done. They were on the cusp of a major advance and Robert needed to be up to the task.

Reaching forward, Priya lifted the detective's top, who was busy riding son's cock. She then unclasped the detective's bra, pulling it away so that the breasts were free and the hard nipples were exposed. Robert got an eyeful seeing this, as mom was completely naked during sex.

"Have a good look at your mother's body," Priya said, using her fingers to rub one of the detective's breasts and play with a nipple. "You've been blessed with a gorgeous mother. A mother that has certain requirements which need to be met regularly. So far you seem more than capable of handling this."

Priya noted the wicked delight on the detective's face, along with the bewildered expression that Robert had. They thrusted harder, moaned louder, and learned to relax doing this. The process was on track.

She continued, "Don't be ashamed to fuck your mother as hard as you can. Your mother enjoys a bit of pain during sex. She needs the hard thrusts and she likes being choked when things get rough. Be sure to control yourself, because mom likes cum in her mouth. For now, I want you to cum inside mother's pussy. Make it special for the first time."

Moans became louder and Detective Sullivan's face lit up at the suggestion that her pussy be flooded with cum. Her son's cum. Robert, as much disbelief as he felt, was ready to give mom what she needed. They fucked even faster, with Robert grabbing mom's ass for tighter thrusts. Mother's breasts bounced up and down from the powerful fucking and she screamed so loud it filled the house.

The first orgasm spoke volumes, so Priya monitored it carefully. She noted that neither of them backed down from the climax. Detective Sullivan went first, moaning and crying while thrusting rapidly. Fluids gushed from her pussy onto the couch and some on the floor.

Priya got on her knees to watch Robert cum inside mom's pussy. She saw the detective's pussy flooding with ejaculation. Slowly riding, bringing things to an end, each remaining thrust and gyration left more cum running down Robert's softening dick. It was total satisfaction, the kind a nymphomaniac mother could only get from her son.

The mom/son duo slowed to a halt and they held each other. Mom's breasts pressing onto son's face. Erect nipples poking son's cheeks and lips. Then they kissed on the mouth, at the doctor's direction.

Priya sat on the couch next to them, a mere distance away watching them liplock. This was true love, she thought. Even though it was incest.

"How do you feel?" Priya asked, offering an open ended question for either of them, while stroking the detective's hair.

"I don't know if this helps," Detective Sullivan said, in between kissing her son's lips. "Because now, I want to fuck all the time. Doing this with my son is just twisted. I love it."

"Mom, your pussy is always welcomed," he replied.

They kissed again and Priya's mind was piqued.

*

The following months were the most productive period of her career. She documented everything and requested as many details as possible from both subjects. The mother and son lived together as husband and wife, sharing the same bed and sleeping together every night. She monitored every blowjob, every fuck session, every sexual contact they had.

It was kept on charts and spreadsheets for Priya to analyze. Often the reports were followed by her own masturbation.

She wished she could spend more time with Celine and Robert. They came to her home-office twice a month when she managed to get her sisters out of the house.

Aside from that, Priya was consumed by the weekly meeting with Detective Sullivan at the police department. As soon as the door closed, she felt like a new person. Like a deviant who was doing a job. She pried for details like a gossip girl. She wanted to know it all. The sensory details of taste and touch. Each and every emotional component.

Listening to the detective explain everything was captivating. Afterwards, they'd engage in oral sex and fingering. Priya loved getting her pussy eaten while at work. And she loved eating the detective's pussy, listening to savory details of mother/son love making. How mom walked around the house naked and performed explicit acts for her son's entertainment. How son puts his penis in mom's mouth at random moments.

Sometimes, if Priya was lucky, the detective had gotten fucked that morning and didn't bother to clean, serving a warm and delicious cream pie. It tasted like nothing she'd ever had before. A mom/son cum cocktail made from love and lust. Priya would lick the labia and plunge her tongue into the cum-filled pink pussy to slurp.

At a certain point, what surprised Priya the most was that no one in the police department noticed anything suspicious. That she and Detective Sullivan would leave the office with a post-orgasmic glow. How they both smelled like cum.

The End

Support your local shopping malls and small businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated

12