Nyx 01

Story Info
Nyx worms his way into everything.
5.6k words
2.4
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nyx 01

Well, hello there peeps, I'm Nyx and I'm the one who lived through the days of school where I was considered as the scourge of the lunchroom, but also as the queer queen of the gymnasium all at the same time, which to this day, I still don't get how some of the guys got to vote both ways, but that's all in my rearview now, so, whatever, right?

So, I don't really have a transitioning story as in I'm "X" percent into my transitioning, but I really like where I am, I really like how my body has shaped up and toned down to, thanks to my time in the gym, and my expression has never been what most people would expect from a person who has the "Male" box checked off on his birth certificate, so, well, I'm good with that too. I mean, right now, I'm just Nyx, so just take that or just leave that, I guess. I'm just living the way I am for the reasons that swirl around in my head, well, have swirled around in my head for quite some time now.

But I live good and I'm pretty forgiving and accepting, so, treat me like that in return and we'll get along much better. And if I'm not for you, I mean, you don't have to go through all of the reasons why I'm not your type, but that's still no reason to totally ignore me or walk away from me completely, right? We can still be friends because we're both pretty good people. I'm just the one with the pretty good body, if you're into that. Which hasn't been seen by too many people, but for good reasons!

And never mind that I don't exactly know what those good reasons are.

And by the way, I do have a "X" percentage of a sexual experience, but probably not where one might expect my numbers to have landed since I'm 20, but I'm not a total prude. I'm just limited, that's all.

Anyways, my life story since graduation has been how I've managed to weasel my way into the lives of good people like you, which I thank all of you for since you actually allow and support that and I already know that you appreciate how I do all of the work to dig my way into the normal activities. I mean, ahem, don't go getting all used to it as the absolute normal, but right now, I have little reason to object to very much.

And where my story starts today is totally legit since I took care of all of my own arrangements, which is the exactly the same as saying "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you can't stop me or kick me out for any reason", LOL, right?

So, here was the situation. The local community college got invited to participate in or they applied for it, whatever, to play in a collegiate golf tournament and even though I know basically jack about golf, I did know a few of the guys and girls from my school days and that was enough of a reason for me to worm my way into the mix of things. Not to mention, ahem, that it was a chance to spend a Friday and Saturday night in the tall circular fancy hotel in the neighboring city of Hillsdale, since that's where the best golf course was located. I think. I mean, the grass did look extra green, so.

[Tap, tap, tap, bound in a hotel for the weekend, tap, tap, post]

[Tap, tap, tap, LOL, I mean hotel bound for the weekend, tap, tap, post]

And I knew my place since I was not affiliated with the golf team, so interjecting myself where I may not have been wanted stayed on my mind for the entire weekend. And it started out alright since I had no interest in ruining a good weekend nor did I want to give anyone a reason to ask me to, um, disappear, right? Over stepping boundaries is not my thing, yet anyways.

[Tap, tap, tap, hotel elevators, tap, tap, post]

Anyways, I really don't have a lot to say about the first night, the pre-tournament Friday night since I purposely checked into the hotel separate from the golf team, um, golf squad, um, golf crew to make sure that I did not cause a fuss.

[Ping, ping of the little front desk bell]

"Oh, hi there, um, I'm Nyx, well, Nick Nickerson and I have a reservation, so, um, could you check into that for me then, hmm?"

"Oh, I could have guessed that you're Nyx because one of your friends said that you need a special room and that her side expenses would be charged to your account, so, anyways, I'm Aziza and I'm the night front desk manager and you're obviously going to be a very big hit with half of our bellhop staff this weekend, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, surrounded by bellhops, tap, tap, post]

"Let me guess, Layla?"

"And since she seems to own you for the reasons that you have saw her naked boobs before, ahem, Nyx, well, she said that you might be comfortable in room 304, which is just off of the 3rd floor catwalk just above our heads and she said that you go goth a lot better than you golf and that you're afraid to engage in a threesome, golf or otherwise, but your friend said that you're a solid three, although our top bellhops might think you're a lot closer to an eight than a three, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, bellhops hop right to it, tap, tap, post]

You know, the brochure of the fancy glass hotel just didn't read like that. I mean, it clearly stated that they would treat you like family, but huh, that was a lot of secrets, right?

"And she said that you will enjoy the catwalk so you can prance around and lean over it and watch all of the activity in the lobby and then high tail back to the safety of your room when some guys from the lobby get an eyeful of you up there and they start thinking that what happens in a hotel, well, is a fair game of swinging their 9-iron club your way, so?"

Well, that part sounded pretty spot on, so. Not the swinging of the 9-iron part, but everything else was pretty spot on.

[Tap, tap, tap, swinging a 9 iron 2night, tap, tap, post]

"Anyways, here is your keycard to room 304 [hands off the credit card looking door key], so, should I schedule a "turn down" service for you tonight then, Nyx? Or maybe a "tuck it" service, hmm?"

"Oh, okay, wait, what, Aziza?"

[Tap, tap, tap, no tuck weekend, tap, tap, post]

"I'm just trying to figure you out, Nyx. It's too late in the evening for bellhop service, so, I mean, alternate tipping your tippy toes to move your hips and I'm sure someone will be right along to help you manhandle your one roller bag piece of luggage, so?"

[Tippy toes left, tippy toes right, tippy toes left, tippy toes right, tippy toes...]

"[Swoosh] ahem, hi, Nyx, I'll help to the elevator then, okay?"

"[Surprised] oh, Chester, um, hi, um, actually I can manage since I only have one piece of luggage and since it's on roller wheels, so?"

Um, status update, um, I have saw Layla topless before, but not like you might think. Um, I've only "tucked" a couple of times and that was just for a few selfies in a Spider Gwen leotard costume and um, the catwalk thingy looked cool as hell. And well, Chester was one of the few guys who I knew only voted only one way back in school. I think.

Also, wow, at least Chester had the nerve to be seen with me in a hotel, right?

[Tap, tap, tap, am I the hotel escort or is he, tap, tap, post]

[Whoosh, a hotel guest seems to be strolling, um, lurking near the center of the lobby like he was hoping to manhandle Nyx's luggage. And other things]

"Come on, Nyx [grabs roller case luggage handle], I'll help you to your room."

[Tap, tap, tap, heading to the elevator with a putter, tap, tap, post]

Well, that wasn't too big of a deal since the glass hotel had glass internal elevators too. But it was kind of thrilling.

[Ding, the fancy glass elevator doors open, pause and close. That hotel guest creep watches]

And since elevator was see through glass, huh, the closer we got to that lobby transitioning catwalk looked more and more like a perfect place to perch and then gaze down at the goings on in the lobby. Later, of course.

[Tap, tap, tap, are putters and drivers the same, tap, tap, post]

"Alright, Nyx, we're alone, so, is there any reason why I can't get a booty call text tonight?"

"Oh, Chester and does your coach support pre-tournament activities like that, hmm? Isn't that one of the golden rules of sports, hmm? No nookie before the championship cookie, hmm?"

"Fine, Nyx, get all sports myths technical on me then!"

Well, since the elevator was glass, I mean, I could see his coach, Coach Teeters, with one eye up. And with a cocktail in his hand. I could also still that creep stalker with both of his eyes up too. And maybe I wasn't much for baking nookie cookies yet, but I liked that someone finally made a solid move on me and Chester isn't the worse, so.

[The glass elevator passes the second floor]

"Well, Nyx, listen, it's great that you came out to support us and all, but, um, well, is there any reason why I can't stop by your condo sometime for a visit then, huh? You know, on a non-game day, huh?"

"Oh, Chester, I'm not saying yes or no to that right now, but I will say that my favorite Tranny call out video on Chang is Maxcine's "9 reasons why" video where Maxcine literally calls out everybody who has the "Male" box checked on their birth certificate, but they still go after him, um, her, so?"

Oh, it's Maxcine's hair more than her "admit that you're gay for me" message for my reason why I like the video so much. I mean, that's the stuff that dreams are made of, am I right? And his-her rehearsed moves in the call out are pretty cool too since I struggle with the outward and slanted peace sign hand waving signals in such smooth harmony.

"Oh, do you feel better now, Nyx, now that you just called me out, huh?"

[Tap, tap, tap, losing it in the elevator, tap, tap, post]

Well, we were all alone in the elevator, so, it was basically a no harm, no foul calling out, so.

"Well, nobody heard any of our quick conversation and ruining things seems to be one of my strong points, Chester, so, um, I mean, you can stop by sometime, but not unannounced, okay Chester?"

[Whoosh, that hotel guest seems to be heading towards the opposite elevator]

I mean, sometimes I'm half and half at home and that's no way to answer the front door, right? And by the way, half and half inside of my Condo usually means half naked because I am totally not ashamed of my body, so, half dressed and half naked isn't unheard of. Inside of my place, that is. When I'm home alone. Without anyone making a move on me for some reason.

[The glass elevator approaches the 3rd floor]

"Well, you should get back to mingling with your golf sports buddies now, Chester, so, listen, I mean it when I say that I need and that I want advance notice before you pay me a visit and I assume that you remember that I can't buy beer just yet, so? I mean, you probably like the beer, right?"

OMG, did I seriously say "the beer" then, hmm?

"Oh, then that's my reason for stopping by your place very soon then, Nyx! Every refrigerator should have some beer in it, so?"

Huh, that clap back caught me by surprise. Especially since it might be true. Not that I'm much of a drinker, but still, it seemed like a reasonable reason, right?

[Ding, the elevator stops at the 3rd floor and the glass doors open]

"Tee he, you're going to prance back and forth across the catwalk, aren't you, Nyx?"

"Well, I need to keep my eyes on things without making a fuss with your golf team and..."

[Ding, the elevator on the opposite side of the building opens and there's that creep]

Well, he wasn't all that creepy looking or anything, but he was stalking me, so.

"I mean, Chester, is it good enough that you kiss me goodnight while forcing the both of us backwards through my hotel room door, hmm?"

Ahem, which is a question I will never ask again! Unless I have good reason too since that was a true and wild make out session! Which was so much better than my normal quick lip smacking of the past.

And the bumping and grinding wasn't all that bad either.

"Whew, the golden rule, Chester, the golden rule!"

Well, apparently, there is another golden rule. Which I thought should go something like there is no way hell that I was going to be accused of zapping his sports energy the night before the tournament in a hotel room so that his weekend play was trashed, but that doesn't seem to be a rule of any color. It seems that the other golden rule is more of a throbbing purple color and so what, right? I'm not a total prude or tease and my mouth has been trashed a couple of times before, so. Besides, guys like that kind of stuff, which seems to the shimmering golden rule, right?

[Tap, tap, tap, knee burns in a hotel are real, tap, tap, post]

Which all led to the other, other golden rule that says to exit ASAP just after catching his breath, right? As long as departing the room quickly is exactly the same as he passed out on the bed.

[Tap, tap, tap, trashed in a hotel, again, tap, tap, post]

And never mind that I performed my version of "tucked in" service as he was snoring. They are not all that alluring when they are that limp, so.

[Tap, tap, tap, he passed out, tap, tap, post]

But tee he, they are so cute when they are all shriveled up! Like mine, which stays that way, I guess.

[Whoop, incoming text]

"I know you're up there somewhere, Nyx!"

Oh, and nickname assigning has never been my assignment, so.

[Weep, outgoing text]

"Koo Coo, I'm trapped by a creep on the catwalk!"

Which told Koo Coo exactly what floor I was staying on, I guess.

[Tap, tap, tap, about to bend over a catwalk railing, tap, tap, post]

And since I could spy him as he walked to the elevator, hmm, I covered Chester with the blankets and timed it so I was outside of my hotel room and on the catwalk when the elevator dinged on my floor. Which I was a little ahead of, but not by much. But just enough to give that stalker creep a chance to breeze behind me as I leaned forward over glass wall railing of the hotel lobby spanning catwalk.

[Whoosh, that hotel guest breezes past just behind the leaning forward Nyx]

And I didn't slip into evening leisure shorts for the creep. I had been in skinny jeans long enough for the day and they were the first thing that I spotted when I opened my luggage. Under about two layers of neatly folded clothes anyways, so.

[Tap, tap, tap, my sex drool would land three floors down, tap, tap, post]

Well, it would have if some fag was taking me from behind as I bent over the glass wall railing, so. And I don't post everything! And I've never been taken from behind anyways, so. Or taken any other way. For my reasons, mind you.

Which isn't important since what was important was how cool my perching view was of the lobby from the catwalk. Which also provided me with a great view of the team's gathering in preparation for their pre-tournament rah, rah, rah speeches from the coaches.

[Ding, the 3rd floor elevator doors open, just as the creeper guest swooshes past again]

"Hi, Koo Coo."

"Hey there, Nyx, so, this is quite the view of things then, right?"

[Tap, tap, tap, might be thrusted right over the railing, tap, tap, post]

"Oh, it's the best, Koo Coo and actually a great suggestion on Layla's part, so, um, listen Koo Coo, I have been thinking that the reason that I'm such an outcast might be because my refrigerator doesn't have any beer in it, so, um, how does that track with life then, hmm?"

"Well, let's start at the top of the reasons list, shall we, Nyx? First, it's not so much that you're an outcast as much as it is, OMG, you have this thing for calling out guys who want to get with you on the side! Or for short, lighten up a bit with the posting."

[Tap, tap, tap, fagged twice in one night, maybe, tap, tap, post]

Well, folks, it's not like I ever called anyone by name, so. I mean, maybe once I messed up and tagged a certain guy's silver sports car photo in a rant and raving call out post, but that's all. But in my defense, I mean, smash face sex? With nothing before it? Just get after it! Seriously, Joey?

"Fine, maybe I've treated a few people unfairly lately and I have a tendency to rant, Koo Coo, so what are some of the other reasons then, hmm?"

[Tap, tap, tap, Koo Coo for Koo Coo maybe, tap, tap, post]

"Nah, that's it. Try the "thank you, but no thanks" approach the next time some fag wants to fag you sideways and see what happens. I mean, it's your call sign that you're sweet as can be, so, just be nice about, you know, not ever having real sex even though you look the part and act the part, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, it doesn't hurt for long, right, tap, tap, post]

Oh, great, relationship advice from a guy with a nickname of Koo Coo, right? But apparently, Koo Coo, is a good golfer player, um, golfer, but I liked how he at least noticed a few things about me.

"Anyways, Nyx, you happen to have a few things that some guys want and you you're going to be surrounded all weekend by guys, um, people and you are technically out of town, so, um, relax a little bit and enjoy yourself. But some beer in your refrigerator is kind of a must have, which, tee he, might give me a reason to you know, stop by for a late night visit some night, so?"

Nope! Nope, nope, nope! Well, maybe, maybe, maybe.

[Tap, tap, tap, blind eye sex is legit, right, tap, tap, post]

"Anyways, I mean, just how many people have you secretly called out so far tonight then, huh, Nyx?"

[Tap, tap, delete, tap, tap, delete, tap, tap, delete, tap, tap, delete, tap, tap, delete, tap, tap, delete]

"I mean, none, Koo Coo, I mean, we're at a public sports event for the weekend and it's meant to be fun, so?"

[SOB, that creep swooshed past again, only closer and bumped?]

"That's it, Koo Coo, if that wasn't you patting my butt as I seemingly pushed it out as I leaned forward over this glass railing, then I have creep stalker and this needs to stop now! Please escort me down to the lobby, Koo Coo."

[Ding, pushes elevator call button and they slip inside]

"[Pat, pat], um, as much as I'm looking forward to spanking you some night, Nyx, that wasn't me, yet, so, let's get down to the lobby and listen or snore, to the rah, rah, rah speeches, okay?"

[Tap, tap, tap, golfers snore afterwards, tap, tap, post]

"Well, I mean, seriously, Koo Coo, spankings? Like across your lap and all, hmm? Like, um?"

"Oh, leave it right there, Nyx, but if you're naked across my lap and your hips move, I mean, so what then, huh?"

Nope, I had nothing to say and post about that!

[Tap, tap, tap, side fags be kinky, tap, tap, post]

Well, sex takes many forms, right?

And what I should have done was stayed up on the catwalk and took my chances with creep stalker since, OMG, Coach Teeters' rah, rah, rah speech was totally rah, blah, rah, blah, boring! But I didn't say anything since I'm not a golfer and that might be the normal.

It was not the normal since Coach Andrews, the female golf team coach took her turn at the makeshift podium. Also with a cocktail in her hand.

"Anyways, golfers, it's still a little early, so, if any of you hit up either of the burger joints across the street from the hotel, that's fine, just remember that our 9am tee time will roll around pretty early, so without going all adult on you, keep things reasonable and turn in early."

"[Grumble, mumble, grumble, mumble]"

"And I'm not even saying that the dive bar across the street is absolutely off limits, but wander around in numbers and do not and I repeat, do not engage with any of the visiting other golf teams! Save it for the greens and um, well, just be reasonable and don't give us coaches any reason to rescue you or bail you out of a sticky situation."

"[Grumble, mumble, let's rumble, grumble, mumble]"

"And even though one of our local supporters, ahem, is not under our coaching jurisdiction, ahem, but since a certain support has already, ahem, changed into leisure clothing, ahem, which reads "Juicy" across the rear, ahem, my adult suggestion would be that a certain supporter, ahem, remains shackled to the hotel property, ahem, so."

12