Nyx 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"[Grumble, giggle, mumble, our 9-irons Nyx, grumble, tee he, mumble, tee he, giggle, grumble]

Well, I already said that I grabbed the first pair of shorts that were available when I quickly opened my hard side luggage, so. And don't read back, tee he.

[Tap, tap, tap, shackled in the hotel, tap, tap, post]

"And I'll leave it to Coach Teeters for any brain numbing last words, I mean, final words of wisdom, so."

"Thank you, Coach Andrews, so (blah, blah, blah, snooze, snooze, blah, blah, blah, boring) and..."

"(Psst!) Mrs. Andrews, I mean, Coach Andrews, I think Coach Teeters is hoping for a hotel tryst with you tonight. I think your teeters drive his putter crazy, so?"

"(Psst!) Screw that old faggot since his wife is my occasional gal pal Mistress! But something could happen with that new golfer coed, Sid, so?"

"(Psst!) Is that an outsider assignment then, Coach Andrews, hmm?"

"(Psst!) You're not as much of an outside as you think you are, Nyx Nick! But a quick triple, double knock on my room 301 door might be the key to me opening the door in very sheer red and white lingerie! And don't suck his first nut out of him in Men's room, where you'll corner him with this proposal. I want it all."

[Tap, tap, tap, match making in the Men's room, tap, tap, post]

Oh, I'm not afraid on a hotel's Men's room. I mean, technically, that's where I belong anyways, so.

[Tap, tap, tap, wow, never been this scared, tap, tap, post]

"Oh, um, I'll just wait, um, I'm not in here for trouble, so?"

Oh, I did not wait while leaning back against the wall.

"Um, is there any reason why we're not slipping into one of the stalls then, um??? I'm Sid."

"Oh, I'm Nyx and my orders are to not slip into one of the stalls with you, um, Sid, but, um, so, that's your dick then? It looks powerful, so?"

Um, it was big alright, but I was just making small talk. About his big dick.

[Tap, tap, tap, guys hold it different at the urinal, tap, tap, post]

"Keep talking, um, Nyx, so, um, some people talk about you a little bit and I've only been on campus for a couple of weeks and now I see their reasons for talking about you, so?"

"Oh, I'm just the outcast who gets to mingle it up sometimes, but this is my first golf outing, so, um, is there a reason, I mean, Sid, are you milking it dry or stroking it, hmm?"

[Tap, tap, tap, OMG, he's stroking it, tap, tap, post]

"[Shakes head violently] anyways, Sid, um, maybe Coach Andrews is in a mood tonight and OMG, is Coach Andrews a lucky woman, but, um, well, if you can beat the golden rule myth and all, so?"

"[Fap, milk, fap, milk] well then, Nyx, wait, Coach Boobs McGee?"

"Oh, um, Sid, um, Coach Andrews has been blessed with alluring, um, well, Coach Andrews has been blessed, so?"

"[Fap, fap, stroke] well then, Nyx, is there any reason why you're not sucking my first nut out of me so I can bang Coach Boobs McGee Andrews proper then, huh?"

[Tap, tap, tap, tee he, I helped out, tap, tap, post]

"[Extracts hand] oh, my assignment was very clear that she wants it all and Coach Andrews has very distinct and sequential plans for all that, so, um, I'm going to have beer in my refrigerator soon, so?"

"Is that right then, Nyx? Well, I'll be sure to come up with a reason to stop by your place for a visit real soon then, hmm, well, what's the set up then, hmm?"

"Oh, linger back when your partner players head across the street to crash the dive bar and you know, find room 301 and knock with double knocks three times quickly and after that, I hope that your 9-iron likes sheer nighties and lingerie, so, um, did I mention that my refrigerator will be stocked with beer soon, hmm?"

Well, the new guy had a nice attitude. And body. And a dick that wasn't going to fit into anything that I had, so, um, why was I talking about things then anyways, right?

[Tap, tap, tap, humans slip off into the night too, tap, tap, post]

I mean, he slipped out of the Men's room that way and I slipped out of it the other way and Coach Andrews had eagle eyes on all of it. And gave me a quick thumbs up. Or one of those blow job hands signals with her tongue and cheek. It was pretty quick, so.

"(Psst!) The gift shop had small makeup kits, Nyx, so?"

"(Psst!) I can see that, Layla, so you and Nina are goth golfers tonight?"

"(Psst!) We're just going to fuck up that dive bar tonight a little bit, so?"

"(Psst!) Well, there's a fag stalker here tonight who wants to fuck me from behind and behind the pool, so, I might make a true and honest post later tonight, so?"

"(Psst!) Tee he, then I don't see why I can't take a raw cream pie tonight without worries since it's the end of the world, tee he. Also, that creep is Ken from the Hillsdale golf team and he is their ace golfer. And he's not all that bad of a guy. Also, also, I'll never say a thing about you, if you suck and fuck his energy out of him tonight, Nyx, so? Oh, I mean, I'll never say anything about you ever again, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, cheaters never win, tap, tap, post]

I mean, shouldn't there have been a little more to that conversation then, hmm? Or is it another golden rule that says "drop half of the bombshell and keep moving", hmm?

[Ding, the elevator doors open on the lobby floor]

"Ahh, thanks for the sex and the nap, Nyx, so, where is everyone going, huh?"

"Hush, Chester, that was just a heat of the moment thing, but, you're welcome. I actually felt better about my performance anyways, so. And your team is headed across the street to the burger joint and then they are making a quick left into the burger dive bar and I really don't see your games of golf going so well tomorrow, so?"

"Oh, well, I mean, is there any reason why you're not creating a distraction by wandering around in your outcast state of mind and going all "psst, there's putter shot challenge across the street" then, Nyx, huh? I mean, you always want to get involved, so, help level up the greens then."

Again, shouldn't there be a little bit more to the conversation than that? I mean, I'm the outcast, not the "psst" gossip person, so.

"(Psst!) There's a tits and ass putter shots challenge across the street at the dive bar, so?"

"(Psst!) Your ass is fine for a funny boy, but thanks. Is there any reason why I can't have your number?"

Well, that hasn't been asked of me very often from people that I didn't already know, so, well, yep.

"(Psst!) The dive bar is hopping, but you have to look like you're heading to the burger joint, but then make a quick and sneaky left, so?"

"(Psst!) Tee he, the bellhops must love you, but listen, do you need to hear my reasons why you're not my type then, huh?"

"(Psst!) I covered earlier today why nobody owes me their reasons for not liking what I bring to the golf outing or other, so, no, no reasons are required, but you look like someone who could handle a little extra activity, so?"

"(Psst!) I'm not gay if I take your number, so?"

"(Psst!) I covered that too. We all need friends, so, I'm challenging you to swing back at least three red shots and we can have a secret date another time, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, it works every time, tap, tap, post]

"(Psst!) There are a few golfer guys sneaking in cocktails across the street at the dive bar and maybe an impromptu pushup bra challenge between some of the female golf competitors and secret kissing on the side is the prize, so?"

"(Psst!) Okay, thanks, um, sissy boy??? Fem boy??? Funny boy??? I'm not trying to be offensive, but I'm not so familiar with this type of lifestyle, so?"

"(Psst!) It's just Nyx."

[Tap, tap, tap, it's always with the labels, tap, tap, post]

"(Psst!) The dive bar across the street is Lesbo golfer central right now! The entry fee is doing three blue shots, so?"

"(Psst!) Tee he, is there any reason why you're not in the middle of all that then, huh?"

Um, no response. Girls and I have never, um, well, no response.

"(Psst!) The pre-tournament party is popping across the street and oh, OMG, OMG, it's you! My hotel stalker!"

[Tap, tap, tap, he trapped me, tap, tap, post]

[Tap, tap, tap, oops, he manhandled me away, tap, tap, post]

Well, he walked me away towards the side doors of the lobby and I don't stumble, so.

[Tap, tap, tap, pinned against the wall, tap, tap, post]

"[Gulp] I mean, the sports golden rule and all, so? Also, are you Kenny then, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm glad that you know about me already, Lil Missy Nyx and I'm not even going to deny that you're my type and although I will honor the sports golden rule of no nookie before the receiving the prize cookie tonight, um, I'm very interested in some stuff with you another time, so?"

[Mwah, smooch, lip smack, mwah, mwah, smooch smack]

Well, he started it, so.

"[Gulp] I've been pretty disappointing thus far in my life, um, Kenny, so, um, I'm not saying that a drunken booty call at my hotel room later tonight might help things, but, um, well, a few more lip smacks and that's enough for now, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, is dry humping still a thing, tap, tap, post]

"Hah, just be sure to answer the door, Nyx! Room 311, right?"

[Tap, tap, tap, horny fags believe anything, tap, tap, post]

"Well, wait, um, um, that was nice, um, Kenny, um, do your golf swing hips move like that, hmm?"

"Oh, just answer the door when I drunk knock on it and find out for yourself then, Nyx! Also, thanks for spinning around for a quick minute, bye."

[Tap, tap, tap, well, it felt better that way, tap, tap, post]

"OMG, Aziza, Aziza, you're going to kick me out of the hotel for making a fuss and being disruptive, so?"

"Slow it, Nyx and tell me what happened. As the night manager, I can fix almost everything, so?"

I mean, I confessed and confessed it all, so.

"[Tap, tap, tap] huh, well, huh, room 311 is assigned to his coach, tee he, so, no harm, a little drunk fag action and no foul then, tee he, maybe, so?"

"Whew, I owe you one, Aziza, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I've always wondered what fem juice might be like, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, goodnight followers, tap, tap, post]

Well, somewhere, many, many lines above, I said that I didn't have much to say about the first night of the hotel weekend, so, that just about wrapped up the Friday night.

Also, huh, women should conduct classes on stuff! Even if I wasn't much of a test subject.

End Nyx 01

12