Nyx and Zane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jealousy pooled in my belly when every pull felt like a pull on me, every slap directed to her felt directed to me, every one of her velvety moans, felt like they were eliciting out of my mouth.

His cock, erect and visibly humungous, lined with her ass after and he spoke, 'You need to ask for it, whore.'

She leaned into his cock as my stomach dropped and whispered something in his

ear, too low for me to hear. His eyes went to mine in an instance, fear equipping me, and his lips turned upwards into a smug smile.

'A minute's play and then you give me my cent's worth, bitch.' He slammed her against the wall forcing her to drop to her knees, sitting down and she fell on her hips with her head down, back against the pillar and eyes as gleaming as the moment I saw her.

My fear clogged my throat when I knew the guy was walking towards me and she was doing nothing about it. Why would she let him touch me?

'Hey sissy, what's your name?' His arms went to my waist, and I flinched back, almost ready to put the skills from my fights with my brothers all my childhood to real use until Mistress's voice came, harder this time, 'Behave, Zayn.'

As soon as I heard my name, regardless of the hate I had for her, regardless of how helpless and clueless I felt knowing not why she did this or what she gained out of it, I submitted. I stood limp as the man groped my ass, then my erect cock, my thighs and even my face, before delivering a sharp slap that I knew would leave a mark tomorrow.

'Natalie, know I hold the power here. Don't overstep it. Even for his toddler excuse of a cock.'

She nodded biting her lip and uttered those same distasteful words with a small smile, 'Yes, Sir.'

My skin itched to slap him, hurt him, claim my Mistress as my own, but didn't she want that too? Did she really want to submit to this pig, who was everything like the men in my family, and nothing like me? Oh Lord, how naïve I was to think that I could ever satisfy her. That I could be the man she needed. I couldn't even keep my cock in control when a strange devilish man groped and abused me. How could I ever think, I could be enough for her to own me?

My thoughts had distracted me, enough for him to tie my hands up. Mistress noticed that and she wasn't happy. I didn't want to disappoint her. Why couldn't I just bloody stop?

'See, Natalie. All tied up and ready. Now let's see if that's the case for you.' He walked back, his hands on her pussy this time when she moaned yes again, to me and I was ready to scream. Stop, Nyx. Please stop. I begged her in my head, too afraid to see the disappointment in her eyes, when she saw that I couldn't even take this.

The first slap came on her face, and I flinched again. The second and third on her breasts and my eyes felt like they would burst from holding my tears as hard as I could. The third and fourth on her pussy when she moaned, and I moaned with her.

'Such a good whore and such a good cuck. You made this a real treat for me, Natalie. It's my time to reward you.' He took her skimpy shorts down in a single go, his zipper went down next and there was her thong now, the only thing preventing him from fucking her raw.

My arms struggled in the cuffs, but I couldn't do anything. Then went her thong as he lined his 7 inches with her ass, and I gave in. The tears spilled out and I screamed, 'Vanilla! Vanilla, Nyx! Please!'

Her eyes went dark in a single second as she slammed her foot on his cock, followed by a scream out of him and threw her hand forwarded to grip the chain of her cuffs on his neck, choking him while he screamed until he passed out.

Then she breathed a sigh of relief, syncing with mine and asked me to wait right there. She left the room, my stomach dipped again only to return a minute later with her handcuffs untied and hanging out of the pocket of a new pair of shorts.

Then the darkness in her eyes went soft turning to me as she bent to my level and asked me, 'May I touch you?'

I replied with a whimpering yes when her tongue reached the edge of my lips and she licked my tears till the top of my cheek, peppering kisses all over my face.

My chest heaved and she unlocked my handcuffs, pulling me to her chest. The moment her skin met mine, I broke into sobs.

'I am sorry...Mistress...I couldn't see him fuck you. Not like this...I just couldn't...' I spoke in between sobs, her hands going over my head to comfort me, making me feel as if her embrace was my only home.

'Zane, my pet. I am sorry I pushed you so hard. I thought you could handle it and it isn't your fault you couldn't. You did so well. We all have our limits and it's okay to push as many as we can, but important to know when to stop. You came here, in a club, hoping to find some other woman to satisfy you. Don't you think you deserved to be punished?

'I...I...but you...left.' I had stopped crying, but my chest felt hollow now.

'I am sorry, I had to. You got the news about Copperto 2. I had no choice. But what we had last night. That was my choice. So was today. You are my choice. You are mine, Zayn. How could you forget that?'

I didn't have an answer. All my anger felt dissipated in exhaustion.

'Now, tell me. Would you like me to take you home or is there something you want? We have stopped playing, you can speak freely now.'

'I want you to make love to me, Mistress. Please make love to me.'

She smiled at me and nodded saying, 'I don't do vanilla, Zayn. But I will not deny you. So, how about you lay on Mr Seine there, blindfolded and I can fuck you, slow and soft, okay?'

I didn't want to agree but I would give anything to be inside her. I nodded as she handed me the scarf Mr Seine, a name familiar enough to make me wonder, had worn while entering the club as a submissive, albeit as a liar and asked me with her silk voice, 'Put this on and I will be right back with a condom, Zayn.'

I agreed, too much in a daze to notice that every private room had a condom stash somewhere. I waited two minutes, then five minutes and I had all about lost count when I felt Mr Seine stir and I knew she had left, not to come back again.

12