O.E.A. Historical Reference - OVI

Story Info
Origins - Volume I.
3.7k words
3.88
2.6k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Forward ---

The following work is intended as a prequel to an older project that had stalled. The story in its original format had grown stale and repetitive. While i was pleased in the original state of the characters, it was lacking plot. The particular format it was written in was over complicated involving extra coding and arrangement. Eventually it just become too much for a single person to work on without the plot suffering. The point of this project being to fill in the gaps of the history of the world they live in.

A special thank you to all of those that inspired and helped me with this project:

Cock Angel, d3vi0n, philo, seraph0x, Trusfrated, 1885, Aika, AngelAnna837, cactusman, Fenroxo, fibonacci, Incubo, Nezhul, Stair_Car

Often I wonder if these dreams of fancy are from my imagination? Or am I being compelled to channel these words from another author of some distant realm. It is no longer a question of how we, the readers, envision these strange and mysterious realms. Rather how strange and mysterious our world is perceived in their eyes.

--- Chapter I ---

Some things in life seem to be universal. Cemen Marehte, while being quite beautiful, is from a common sleepy village, of an ordinary outer kingdom of no significant consequence. Having come of age to where she can leave the proverbial parental nest, employed but not established in life, the day to day struggles of youth trying to make a place in the world to exist. Is this not a universal concept to all sentient beings in their early adulthood?

Of course a youthful beautiful female with long golden locks framing peaches and cream skin, pierced with crystal blue eyes of sapphire, she might have an easier time in life that most. It was not long before talent scouts discovered such a beauty coming of age, offering employment contracts with long lengthy confusing terms of service. With the help of her parents to read though the tangled web of legal jargon, all of which included clauses with words such as "Exotic", "Unadorned" or more simply "Undressed". Such would be expected to be offered to a young women that possesses such a lithe and youthful form. Her body was already that of a dancer, neither buxom nor lacking in hillock. Well toned muscles yet the silhouette of soft feminine form. The way the long points of her ears tantalize as they peek out from behind soft locks of golden strands as if begging for gentle caress. Some things never change now do they?

Oh! Yes of course! The long pointy ears? Did I fail to mention that she is not human? That she has never visited Earth, much less she has never traveled to the universe in which the Earth resides in? And yet, some things remain universal. However her kindred does not share the same puritan predisposition of shaming public nudity. If anything, in their own manner of ethics through the moral codes of their society, they embrace public nudity as being a natural and beautiful form of expression. They do however frown upon nudity to be sullied as a form of entertainment. Even worse was to consider nudity as a form of employment. Cemen, while being of age by law had the right to make such decisions on her own volition, she was not that desperate either.

Looking back to Cemen's coming of age, as with all others of her race while suffered the fever of wanderlust. The concept in our world of the typical adolescent seeking independence from their parents can not hold a candle to the fever of wanderlust in which the Elvin Fae suffer at the end of their adolescence. While we seek independence, they have a driving need for exploration. About the closest comparison in our world would be that of the Aboriginal Walk About. All of the Elvin Fae are driven by animal instinct to travel to far off lands to explore the realms and become knowledgeable of the various denizens and their foreign customs.

Looking back it was a different time in an older era, things were different then. Time in the realm of Nod is not tangential compared to what we experience on Earth. The vortexes and voids found throughout the hyper dimensional regions separating the universes we reside in, there is not a direct linear translation of time for comparison. While there is not always agreement on the perspective order of events, individual events can in general be compared to a rough estimate.

For what we would consider the early Technological Revolution, Cemen eventually found employment in a traveling troupe of performers as an assistant. From dancing on tightropes, to being sawed in half in the performance of illusion, she looked magnificent in what remained to be rather skimpy costumes. It covered just enough for dignities sake, but this job was her ticket to travel the realms. Her plate was never lacking, her bed was warm at night, and her clothes were never dingy nor dirty. For her kind, these are truly the important things in life. Even more so for those suffering wanderlust as most material possessions are nothing more than shackles that chain them down.

As I had mentioned before, Cemen has never traveled to Earth, but our kind are not unfamiliar in their world as we travel there every night. To us, they are imaginary flights of fancy, nothing more than superstition and folk lore to explain dreams to a more primitive culture. To them, we are a very real aspect of their world, though mere shadows of incorporeal form. The spirit of every sentient being manifests in the Dreaming while they sleep. When dreams take on more sustenance, such as reoccurring characters or locations, this would denote that a dreamer has crossed over into the realm of Nod. To all but those denizens that enjoy the role of thespian, they view dreamers the same as we would consider the local flora and fauna of our own world.

While our world resides in a single universe of the physical realm, her world resides in the trifecta interlaced universes of the Dreaming, Nod and the Astral. The natural laws of what we call physics are not shared between these realms. Actually there is also the fourth realm of the Ethereal but other than the rare random traveler passing through, that realm is desolate and uninhabited. From the perspective of the local denizens of these realms, it is as easy to transition between realms as we would consider walking to the corner store. However on the rare event of the troupe preforming in the Dreaming, they either considered it cheep advertising, or charity work. The problem being that the Dreaming has no physical laws that supports payment. Where money and other riches exist per say, with the constant flux of change a handful of coin one moment becomes a handful of posies the next.

Her performance troupe traveled between these realms but no further. Travel to the Physical had been completely cut off in recent centuries, and travel to the outer realms were considered too hazardous. However Cemen started to notice that whenever they were preforming in any of the central trigram kingdoms of Nod that she would notice foreign faces in the crowd of races unfamiliar to her. Soon she learned of the World Gate hosted by the Seraphim in the central core. It became understood that tourism was common in the central kingdoms because most realms recognized it as neutral territory. The troupe never traveled through the world gate, the great unknown fanning the flames of wanderlust. This can not go unexplored.

It began as a weekend pastime. About every decade or so the troupe would be in the central kingdoms, Cemen would take time off to explore the World Gate. What is but a decade to the lifetime of an Elf? The first time while uneventful, was slightly embarrassing. Approaching the marble structure of the World Gate, standing abreast of it in a constant vigil were a pair of tall armored Seraphim. The gleaming sword strapped to their shoulder was taller than she was! "Erm, excuse me? I am allowed to pass through the world gate?" The first Seraphim remained at attention ignoring her question. The second with a heavy sigh and effort on his part to prevent rolling his eyes at the ignorance replied,

"Yes of course, you may travel the realms freely."

The first barely moving, slanting his eyes at his partner. The second jerked at this glance, quickly returning to silence, staring forward, standing at attention.

Passing through the gate the first time, on the other side was white. Other than a mirrored copy of the gate itself, the universe was white. Experimenting Cemen quickly discovered that simply thinking of travel would move her in the direction that she thought of. Still though, only white and the shrinking image of the World Gate behind her. Careful at first not to wander too far, in the beginning she kept near the World Gate. Devoid of any other landmark beyond the World Gate, what the ancients of our world would have called Yggdrasil, the White Void was just that. A white void.

This became her playground. When ever the troupe was traveling through the central kingdoms she almost always managed to schedule a day off to visit the World Gate. It was obvious that this was somehow used for transportation. On rare occasion she even ran across travelers as they were bound to Nod. She would ask them of their travels, but most would not have a language in common with her. On the off chance that they did have a common language, the typical reply was that of,

"Go home before you get yourself into trouble! This is no place for a young lady such as yourself!"

Of course this was ever more fuel to feed the fever of wanderlust. Eventually while the troupe was traveling through the Astral, Cemen discovered a second World Gate was hosted by the Seraphim was there as well. She tried questioning them but they stood silently at attention ignoring her words. Again to explore the White Void, and once again to discover nothing more than a white void.

Her trips through the World Gate became ever braver, to travel just until the World Gate vanished from view, and to turn around and find it again. No landmarks to go by other than what she could envision in her memory. Further and deeper each time into the void as she grew more confident. This continued during her occasional visits to the World Gate until success! She bridged the gap between the World Gates of Nod and the Astral! While it is easy enough to transition between realms, you are still in the same relative geographic location. As the two World Gates were in different geographic regions, this presented a possible shortcut!

Excitedly she shared her findings with the troupe, only to be told once again that it would be too dangerous a journey. As well, the Seraphim would bar a large group of people traveling the void together as that went against the treaties of neutrality. At best, they might allow groups of five to travel as a band provided they were not armed with any heavy weaponry. Even then, the Seraphim would never allow the caravan of carriages and cargo vehicles to pass. Disappointed at this news, Cemen at least got to continue to explore the White Void when ever she had a day off near them. Having seen such foreign visitors pass through the gates, there were obviously more than just the two of them. She wanted to find another.

While exploring the White Void in one of her deeper dives into the unknown, she spotted a black dot off in the distance and headed towards it. Eventually coming into view, a pair of eyes on two stalks emerging from a mass of writhing tentacle appendages catches sight of her. If you can imagine if you will the sound of how a cricket rubs its wings to chirp, only this being the sound of tentacles rubbing against its own slick viscous covered tangled mass.

"Shtckitititika Shtk Shtk Shtk Shtkitkaitckaitahshssssh!"

Cemen finding herself being pursued, her attention drawn behind her as she dodged. A tentacle whipping out catching her ankle. Shocked at first only to find the struggle not as difficult as the first expected as she managed to kick away freeing herself from the single tentacle. A burst of energy zipped past her as she dodged, barely missing her. Returning her attention to where she was going, just in time to see the burst was not a weapon, but instead had opened the portal in which she was now flying through. Flying at full pace right into a webbing of some clear viscus material as if an insect running head long into sticky flypaper.

"Thunk!"

The sudden hit at the back of her head as the beast ramming itself into her, knocking her unconscious. Eventually blackness slowly fades as she tries to make any sense of her surroundings. Cemen finds herself in a room of stone floor and walls realizing now that she is bound naked and spread eagle with someone, or something standing between her thighs. She can feel something beginning to wrap around her neck, up the side of her cheek and forcing its way past her lips as she gasps for a breath. A slow drip of some thick sweet metallic tasting fluid as she is being forced to swallow. A vivid fog of swirling colors overtakes her mind.

"Am I being drugged?" she thinks to herself.

Slowly the fog takes over her mind and the vision of the room start to melt around her. The drug slowly strips away her reality as she only finds herself drifting along laying back on a purple cloud. Her body begins to slowly feel warmer inside her core. The warmth all fuzzy feeling spreading out to her flesh in little tingles.

Tingles turn to warm pleasure as goosebumps spread over her pastel pink areolas. Nipples growing harder to a pair of pinkish raisins. The tingles from her hard nipples work their way lower to eventually spread down to her clit.

"Ooooh sooo good!", murmuring on what invades her mouth.

The fire growing in her belly as she begins to feel her juices flowing. Floating on a warm soft cloud as her pussy becomes more needy, clenching at the need that is not being filled. Her pink clit starting to tingle as it grows harder, swelling up desperately trying to find something to rub against. Cemen feels her juices start to trickle down to the cheeks of her cream toned ass.

Swallowing the sweet nectar she is being fed, warm needy tingles making her want ever more as she float along in her soft purple cloud. Suddenly Cemen feels a light, quick flick across her clit of something firm yet moist. Her body responding instinctively as she bucks her hips in desperation to have anything to rub on her swollen clit.

Again something warm firm and moist rubs against her clit. A little longer as it coats her clit in something that makes it tingle even more. Moaning as the pleasure over takes her senses, the liquid on her clit gently starting to burn just a little hot. As soon as Cemen stops moaning it is gone again. Thrusting her hips with more urgency as her captor teases her tormenting need. The cool air making the ointment on her clit burn to just barely before the point of discomfort.

Cemen feels something strong and warm wrapping around her smallish breasts squeezing them and lifting them up just a bit. Her hips in a slow thrusting motion as her throbbing pussy is being ignored. What ever it is wrapped around her tits extends just a bit further to flick and rub at her nipples. Heated tingles racing down to her aching clit as more of the ointment is spread over her nipples. Whimpering in need as she thrusts her hips in urgency.

Each thrust of her hip now bumps her pussy against something hard and warm. Still tormenting her, just barely able to thrust enough to get a small rub at the juicy opening of her slit. Slowly, each thrust the phallic member enters her pussy a little bit more then draws back leaving her empty. Only the little rubs against her sensitive nipples remain a constant.

Only adding to this teasing torment, another warm hard phallic member rubs her clit with each of her thrusts. One filling her pussy, the other sliding against her needy clit. Each time to pull back leaving her clenching pussy empty and her aching clit desperate to be touched. Driven by the need to be fucked hard Cemen thrusts her hips wildly in abandon trying to get more on her pussy as her nipples are being teased and tormented. A strange noise responds to her writhing.

"Shtckitititika Tck Tck Tck Tck! Shtk Shtkitcka! Shtk Tck Tck Tck!"

Cemens needy tight pink pussy clenching as hard as it can as her cream drips down her firm ass. Screaming into what was filling her lips in frustration is it ignored her pussy again. Squeezing her little breasts a bit firmer as it flicks hard and fast across her swollen nipples.

Then it takes her, rubbing her nipples, fucking her clenching desperate pussy slow and deep. Rubbing at her clit in continuous circles. The edge coming on, desperation to cum filling her essence. The rise too slow as she bucks her hips wildly fucking herself on the phallic member. The precum filling her pussy itself was the ointment, making her pussy even more sensitive and warming to a mild burn.

Riding the member furiously needing her pussy to be filled as her pussy clenches down hard on it. Feeling it twitching and throbbing in her pussy as the other member rubs her clit a little faster. Feeling the twitching grow stronger until the tell tale continuous rhythmic twitch as it shoots its cum filling her pussy with cum. The cum even stronger in making her pussy burn hotter and more sensitive. Moaning as she climbs over the edge into a chaotic thrashing orgasm. Screaming into the phallic member invading her mouth.

"Shtkitcka! Tck Tck Tck!"

Falling into her warm soft purple cloud as her climax subsides. The teasing slows but does not stop. She feels the spent phallus in her pussy calm its twitching and rests in the warmth of her still twitching pussy as it slowly grows softer. A slow soft idle stroking down her clit as the member in her mouth starts a slow thrusting against her lips. More precum leaking into her mouth to swallow keeping her in a warm purple tingly haze.

The member in her pussy having gone flaccid slowly slips from her pussy as it clenches from being left empty. The combination of their cum slipping down completely drenching her ass. The pleasurable heat now coating her asshole making it tingle and pucker. The member stroked her clit downward hard and slow until it gently works it's way deep into her soaking wet pussy. Another member taking its place to gently swirl over her clit.

Having calmed from her first orgasm, she feels the pleasure slowly build in her again. Her small tits being lifted and squeezed, sucking on the member slowly thrusting in and out of her lips, her nipples and clit being rubbed, her pussy being filled with another hard phallic member slowly fucking her into insanity.

The pleasure building inside her core again as she slowly climbs the mountain of pleasure. Writhing slowly in rhythm to being fucked when she feels yet another phallic member teasing at her asshole. The ointment having effected it to where every touch is pleasurable. Teasing at her asshole as it just barely peeks inside dripping little droplets of precum inside her ass. The warmth and pleasure now working its way inside every orifice. Writhing, fucking, becoming needy again seeking the edge of the cliff to orgasm.

Through the drug induced haze in her mind she thinks she can hear echoed voices off in the distance. The pleasure unyielding, her mind unable to cope with the colorful fog in her mind mixing with the throbbing aches of her body as she becomes ever more desperate to cum.

The rubbing on her clit becomes more intent as it fucks her lips with greater urgency. The member at her ass trying to slowly squeeze its way into her tight sphincter. Still a little tired from her last orgasm, Cemen just slowly writhes in pleasure relaxing in her warm purple cloud. Taking time to leisurely enjoy the slow build of pleasure taking her ever closer to the edge. Yet something seems off, why is she being fucked on a purple cloud?

12