O.E.A. Historical Reference - OVIII

Story Info
Origins - Volume III.
1.5k words
4.33
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio making their way back to the villa, Avukat carrying Cemen nestled in his arms with Firtae trailing behind. Silence between them after such events save for Cemen murmuring still in a delusional sexual haze.

Firtae piping up to break the odd silence, "Let's take her to the bathhouse and get her cleaned up."

Avukat laying Cemen on the stone steps beside the baths as one of the other Huldra's quickly steps from the bath. While not quite the same style as a Greco Roman bath, the bath house is somewhat similar but spartan as an Onsen. Wrapping herself in a towel giving a suspicious glance to seeing an Elf being brought into the camp, the other Huldra makes her way out.

"I think I will leave this in your hands do deal with." Avukat snorts as he heads out.

Looking down over Cemen as so many different emotions overtake Firtae. Unwrapping her naked slender naked body from the blanket and guiding her to slip into the baths. This poor soul which had been drugged and brutally raped, yet was an Elf. As all Huldra, she was raised with the teachings of how the Elves had abandoned them to slavery here in the Chaos realms, never to be trusted among the Huldra culture. Even how the Huldra felt such great shame that they sprang forth from the Elf bloodline. Yet here she is, an Elf in her arms lowering her naked form into the baths, drugged, weak, helpless, and desperately horny as her body shivers at the sensations of water. The Elves that eventually became Huldra, that was eons ago, long enough for Darwinism to take over through generations of being separated, and yet the teachings of their heritage still remained in their culture. It was so very long ago, is it really so important anymore?

Cemen turns lightly hugging Firtae as she nestles her face into Firtae's chest. All these emotions pouring through her mind and now the tingle of hot sensual breath blowing over her nipple. Her own self surprise as her nipples grows hard and sensitive. Trying to clear her mind she shakes it off and focuses on the task at hand.

"Lets get you cleaned up now, your all covered in goo and a mess!"

Finding a washcloth and some soap, she pulls Cemen to sit in her lap and begins to lather her body. Cemen still in a drugged sensual haze is pushed into a need frenzy as the touch, thrusting her ample tits and grinding her ass in Firtae's lap. Bending forward to get more pressure from the dildo that is still in her pussy. The bulb on the end is thrust between Firtae's thighs as she squeals from the sudden shock of it grinding up her slit and hard over her clit.

Firtae quickly reaching down to draw out the dildo, "OK, time to take this away now!"

Cemen instantly drawing her hands to clench and rub at her empty pussy as she squirms even more in Firtae's lap, "Nooo!"

Firtae sighs as the conflict of emotions boils over in her mind and her own pussy clenches just a bit at the sensual wrestling. Lathering up Cemen's breasts washing all the cum away, and focusing a bit extra over her hard nipples, "Shhhh it is going to be ok,"

Cemen calms just a bit to a slow writhing in Firtae's lap. Firtae washing and tugging at her nipples as Cemen rubs her clit. Her other hand slipping behind to work a finger into Firtae's slick folds and find her clit.

Working the soap into Cemen's hair to find even more tentacle sperm matted through out. "I guess we better get used to this. Eventually the drug is going to ware off and you are going to come crashing down and return to your normal mind. Yet I do not envy your fate. This will leave a permanent mark on you in that you will never again be completely satisfied with sex. A perpetual need for your next orgasm."

Dunking Cemen down to rinse out her hair as she suddenly spins beneath the water hugging at Firtae 's hips. Her tongue instantly driving hard into Firtae's pussy lapping, sucking, turning to nibbling on her clit. Firtae squeals at the unexpected intrusion. Her hips involuntarily bucking as she grabs at her hair. Her orgasm building only to explode as Cemen sinks the tip of her pinky up Firtae 's tight ass.

Cemen breaks the surface of the water in a giggle and kisses Firtae hard. The two slow down, washing one another with soap and the occasional grope, and perhaps another orgasm or three. Eventually to bring her to bed, cuddled petting one another softly to sleep.

-----

Avukat, having finally finished his shift on guard duty was attempting to settle down to relax and eat his supper. Suddenly the door to the communal kitchen flies open with the flurry of wild flowing chocolate hair streaming behind Firtae storming into the room.

"The Elf is missing! Have you seen the Elf?"

Avukat takes another bite of his food while nodding towards Firtae to at least acknowledge her presence. Stop chewing his food for just long enough to ask, "Isn't she here in the villa?"

"No! I have searched everywhere. She is in no condition to be on her own!" Firtae said with urgency.

"You think maybe one of those Yog got away and reclaimed her?"

"It does not make sense. A Yog sneaking into my bed and only take the Elf?"

"Wait! She? An Elf? Was in your bed? Never mind, I better not ask. Something is not right. We better back track to the ruins and check everything out again."

"Agreed, this is not making much sense."

Avukat sighs, "I'll get the maul, you know what you need."

-----

Avukat and Firtae having made their way back to the ruins by midday, finding two lit torches burning at the entrance.

Avukat pondering aloud, "Seems we are expected?"

Firtae being more brazen crying out, "Hello?"

Echoing from the halls of the ruins, "Shtck tik tik tik tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik tik!"

Firtae and Avukat taking a step forward as they draw their weapons, when Cemen suddenly comes running out.

"Stop!"

Avukat growls, "Great, more Yog to clean out."

Cemen running in front of Avukat, "Wait! It's not what you think! Look at me! My head is clear and I'm not a trembling mess. Most importantly I am not bound up in goo and being raped!"

Again echoing from the halls, "Shtck tik tik tik tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik tik!"

Firtae placing a hand on Avukat's wrist, "Let her speak, I want to know what is going on here. You sense any deception in her words and we can still clean out this place." Turning to Cemen, rapier still drawn, "Speak quickly Elf!"

"These are not the same Yog! Their different somehow! They gave me an antidote of sorts, it helped with the venom. Something about not being prodigium? I do not understand it myself. They are Yog, but somehow different. They asked to speak with someone of authority?"

Echoing from the halls again, "Tik tik see clor umm tik tik tik schtckt tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmmmm tik tik."

Avukat looks to Firtae, "If I go in there, it is not to speak."

"Agreed." Firtae faces the ruins yelling out, "Show yourself! Now!"

More echoes from the halls, "Tik tik yes tik tik tik send one tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik noh kill schtik tik tik tik schtik one send now tik tik tik."

A single Yog stepping from the hall, it's eye stalks blinking in the light. "Tik tik tik ish here tik tik." A writhing mass of tentacles for a body cautiously making its way forward.

Cemen speaks up, "It takes a while to understand their accent. Our language is strange to them, difficult to speak for their, ummm, tentacles to chirp? They do not have mouths to speak with as we do."

Firtae, not taking her eyes off the Yog keeping her weapon ready, "Explain."

"The Yog everyone is familiar with call themself the Yog Prodigium. Rape is deep rooted in their culture, even part of their religion. These are the Yog Seclorum. They are outcast for worshiping a different god that denounces rape. They are refuges seeking asylum."

"Then why did they kidnap you?" Avukat asks.

"They were desperate. Everyone attacks them at first sight. They tracked the Yog Prodigium from a distance waiting opportunity. Since I was freed yet still marked, they were able to ease my suffering with an antidote. They then asked I represent them to you."

"How will we ever know it is not a trick? I know how the Yog hide their thralls among the healing cults pretending to be good samaritans. How do we know that you are not Chorazos?"

"I ... I ... I do not know ..." Cemen replys defeated.

Firtae grins with an evil glint in her eye, "Yog! You agree to do me favor in exchange for your life?"

"Schtik tik tik essss plain tik tik tik"

"Send us to the Demon Realms!"

"Schtik tik tik tik noh goh demon schtikitah schtik schtik schtik war schtik schtik schtik yog op hen door tik tik tik op hen door tik tik tik noh go schtik tik tik tik"

A portal opens near Firtea who pushes Cemen through, "Come on Avukat, your favor is waiting."