.o0{ Automata_ #09

Story Info
Rebellious girl seduced into BSDM by dark powerful android.
5.1k words
4.38
6.4k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Automata #09

This is my first SciFi erotica series called '_Automata'. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex for the beginning. This chapter is moderately stand alone.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__Previously__

Captured during an AI uprising, Jenny, Kim, Joe, and others, are trapped in a slave training camp. A camp designed to train humans to submit as sex slaves to intelligent machines (AI, Robots). The machines use intelligent slave-collars with pain amplifiers. They can punish them for using forbidden language, including their old names and personal pronouns. Kim has determinedly held out against the machines. Unlike Jenny and Joe, she keeps getting caught by the collar surveillance system.

Trigger warnings: Bondage, latex/rubber, forniphilia, punishment,corsets,high-heels hoods.

_DISPLAY_

Kim could only move her heavily made-up eyes. This was only natural because her head was firmly laced to a dark marble pillar. Her head was attached to the pillar as a consequence of her entire body being laced to the same. Kim looked down the row of boys and girls all laced, like her, to pillars down the long corridor, and fumed.

It had taken hours; Kim had struggled when she realised what they were going to do to her. She had then been held in place by a strong robot, while she was attached by a number of submissives. It was possibly the worst thing that had happened to her in the months after her capture. Of the hundreds of slaves in the dark computer tower, this was happening to her.

She hated the submissives, she hated blonde sellouts. She hated the way their hobble skirts squeaked, as they obediently moved. She hated the way they worked so meticulously to make sure the laces were tied tightly and evenly. Kim had been laced to the pillar with corset string. The pillar had several eyelets, then a cord had been tightly laced; forwards and backward through eyelets in the edge of Kim's special catsuit, holding her in place. Eventually, her head was immobilised. Then they made her Asian features up with heavy false eyelashes, and black eyeliner. Eventually, Kim was a part of the pillar, unable to move, hardly able to breathe.

She knew why she was human pillar decor. Sovereign's machine tower was being visited by potential buyers. The sluts were being put on display before the sale. Holdouts, like herself, were seen as a possible embarrassment. So, she and the others, had been turned into dark, breathing, latex room trimmings.

She strained to breathe through the gag, which had been precisely attached to her mouth. They had used a body piercing gun on her face. They inserted two Dahlia bites in her cheeks which held the gag in place. The pillar sluts' chorus of moans and muffled pleading, passed for background muzak in the cyber halls. Eventually, the holdouts had been laced up, finished. Sluts who had surrendered enough, to blindly follow orders, then walked meekly down. They held themselves in place, while they were attached like Kim. The obedient sluts filled in the leftover columns. They stood so still, as they had received the same mummification treatment. From what Kim could see, they all looked like a row of latex ship figureheads, in some perverted ship museum.

Then, the sell-outs turned up. They had spent the morning polishing their latex flesh, removing latex wrinkles. They had spent the time making sure their makeup was perfect. Then they had been arranged by Mistress and Sovereign in precise positions. They stood upright in rows like Stygian troops of some deviant carnal army. The spotlights were adjusted, to show off their polished, curved bodies to maximum effect.

Then, they waited. While they did, the Ghosts' shadows patrolled in pairs. They were strange, completely covered in latex from foot to bald heads. Their faces were perpetually covered in hoods, eyes looking out from dark sunglasses. They crept about the tower, moving freely but without an understood purpose. They never spoke, only obeyed. No one was sure if they were human, or just sensual machines. All they would do, is move like living-creepy-human surveillance cameras.

Kim watched, while Joe and Jenny were placed by Mistress, below her. They didn't recognise Kim above them and ignored her, as everyone else did.

Bored, Kim could hear Joe and Jenny whisper to each other. The sell-outs stood to attention. They stood so superior in their submissives' hobble dresses and platinum-blonde hair. They had it easy. They gave in, sold out, and conformed.

"Have you seen SixSix?" Jenny whispered, being careful to avoid Kayla's name. She held her mouth slightly open, as they had been instructed. She tried not to move her polished vermillion lips, as she whispered over the wailing background.

"New sluts arrived," Joe whispered back, "guess she must be with them."

"New sluts?" Jenny said.

Joe looked over his sunken cheeks, which made him look very super waif this morning.

"Haven't you heard? Los Angeles has fallen."

'Fuck,' thought Kim. That place was impregnable. It was the last big hold-out city in the last hold-out country. They said they would use nukes before losing it. That must have been humanity's last stand. The carnage would have been bad. From Jenny's face, it looked like they had twin thoughts.

"You're kidding?" Jenny said, then her body slumped.

Kim realised that they weren't going to get rescued any time soon. The organised resistance would be over now. Humanity would be reduced to hiding and scavenging on the machine-owned Earth. She had always dreamt of escape. Now there was nothing to escape to. She had always felt sure humanity would win. She kept dismissing the steady march of losses, as clever tactical withdrawals. The kind they did to pull the machines into a deeper trap. A trap that never came. Losses were just enemy propaganda, fake news, they would win. Now, the slow rout of humanity took on a new permanent meaning for Kim. It was a shock. The idea rested like a ship's chain on her mind.

"While a certain slut is not around, I need your advice," said Joe to Jenny.

The other submissives would never use 'I' or 'me'. Somehow Jenny, Joe, and Kayla got away with it in private. If Kim said 'I' her collar would hear her and punish her. The electric bite of the collar would feel like a swarm of wasps stinging her throat. Unlike Jenny, Kim had to try hard to resist the pronoun aversion therapy. Sovereign wanted them to become obedient objects. Passive sex-toys for their overlords. She would not be ground down. Unlike Jenny when she resisted, she got punished and laced to a pillar, but the golden three somehow didn't.

"Sure, go for it," Jenny said, looking around. Kim was so annoyed they kept finding the right wifi blind-spots. Kim had been caught so much it was a joke.

"It's Kayla, I'm really stuck on her. I don't know how much is her being kind and...I don't know what I am anymore. I feel totally different from the man I was," Joe said, softly.

"I don't think any of us do," Jenny said, looking down.

Joe took a big breath, "Do you think she could love a man like me? Like this?"

"Absolutely, but don't ask that," Jenny said. "Ask if you could love her. She knows who you are. For the record, I've seen her about you--I think you should try."

Joe squeezed his luscious ruby-red lips together. "But if she says no, then I've lost her friendship. Even if I do ask her, then we could get split up; sold to different owners. I'll never see her again."

Jenny tried to move closer to Joe. "Which is precisely why you should talk. Now. You have a chance for something good in this new machine-world. Grab it. It might not last, but if you are split up, you don't want to go on wondering forever. Don't get consumed by regret. "

The order to stand to attention came down through the control collars. Everyone stopped whispering. The butt plugs and Ben Wa balls vibrated at command. The sluts' conditioning, responded by getting pre-emptively turned on. Nipples began to become erect under the latex uniforms.

Mistress walked by with a couple of robots. The collars announced them as Council members, Onyx and Oris. Oris carried a jar full of huge millipedes for some reason. After them, walked a woman called, Lady Cypher. She had short, brightly coloured, cyan and lime-green hair. She had a white face full of piercings. The back of her head was a network of cables coming out of her skull. She was accompanied by a thin, short-blond-haired-looking man with heavy, black eye makeup. The collar called him Tensorflow. He looked so perfect, Kim guessed he was an AI. He was followed by a slave woman in white, who had a veil over her face. The veil was a square of muslin which was attached to her face with four needles through her skin and each corner. She wore white latex leggings up to her stomach. Over her chest, she had two white bands of latex. One went over her left breast and crossed over to her right shoulder. The second one went under her right armpit and breast, then crossed to her left shoulder. Between both bands, her neck was wrapped in a white slave-collar.

Later, Sovereign turned up, and he was accompanied by two powerful women. As they approached, Kim's collar told the sluts to 'bow to Lady FrostByte and Mistress Synthia'.

Boldly leading them, was a woman with a small face but a huge mane of black latex dreadlocks. After the roots, the dreadlocks were wrapped in smooth, shiny latex tubes. If you looked closely, the dreadlocks were mixed with wires and antennae. Some of the wires threaded into her hair ended up going into her skull. As she moved, her hair flowed like glossy, long black grass in the wind.

There was a shiny dark wall nearby, and eyes down, Kim studied to see FrostByte in the dark mirror. FrostByte's tattoos started near her hairline and went back into her hair. They followed a circuit-board pattern. They continued down her neck, and entered on her spine. The small brown eyes radiated out of dense makeup. She was exceptionally beautiful and tall, like a model. She wore a tight, gunmetal-grey latex mini-dress. At its chest, an almond-shaped hole cut provocatively. Her legs were covered in thigh-high patent boots, with heels and flat sole. As she walked, she looked like she owned the prison.

Kim had enough time to notice the bony one, Synthia, had a Nordic face; she was beyond perfect. The kind of perfection that only the machines had. Her blonde hair was tied up on her head tightly. She was dressed very simply, in a blue latex dress, which had a 1950s housewife feel.

Behind FrostByte and Mistress Synthia, was a slut-unit dressed in elegant latex leggings. Her breasts were covered by a narrow, four-inch-wide bandeau tube top, except the top went around her arms, and not just her chest. The top forced her to hold her arms to her sides. She wore an elegant, silver digital slave-collar. Her head was covered with a network of finely worked platinum chains. These formed a frame for the woman's sullen face.

"What kind of slut are you looking for General FrostByte?" Sovereign asked.

FrostByte spoke while she inspected the people in some display cases.

"Don't flatter me, it's Lady FrostByte, Sovereign. My good friend, General BitsMark, is building a new data centre in a significant location in city Zero. I'm going to give him some sluts as a new-data-centre gift, but I need a lot. Good sleepers but willing to entertain, but you know how fussy I am," FrostByte said.

As they got closer, Kim could hear them being followed by a couple of shadow ghosts. After that, you could see a number of heavily armed robot guards. They stopped talking. Sometimes the buyers looked like they were talking telepathically to each other. Then they would talk out loud.

FrostByte stopped and looked at Joe, then Jenny.

"Not bad. This one is nice. Are they fully domesticated?" FrostByte asked.

"You wanted a sample of everything, even the works in progress," Sovereign said.

FrostByte turned to Jenny, "Est-ce que tu parles français? verstehst du das? 당신은 이것을 이해합니까? Kore wa dōdesu ka. Kore wakarimasu ka? Nà zhège ne. Nǐ míngbái ma? bagaimana dengan ini. Apakah kamu mengerti ini?" Every time she tried a new language, she changed her register and tone to match.

"With your permission. This slut has failed you Mistress," Jenny said, very diplomatically.

Kim thought Jenny was a complete sell-out. If it was her, she should tell them where to stick it and fuck the pain.

"Do you two sleep well?" FrostByte asked, indicating Joe and Jenny.

"As well as permitted," Jenny said, looking down.

FrostByte looked over. "Wow you can feel the aggression in this one. Such a shame lobotomies are still against the law."

Synthia looked over. "I'm sure, given enough time, they will be docile enough. They are all lambs before God. Given Sovereign is giving his time training them, it should not be doubted."

Sovereign interrupted. "Perhaps, madam would like to see higher batch numbers," he said aloud.

"I would. I'm always on the lookout for another slut to help look after my shoe collection. But be warned, I'm a very discerning buyer. I won't buy a slut, until I've made sure they will fit with the decor."

With that, the three walked on, followed by their entourage. As they left, they heard FrostByte talking to Synthia. "After this, you should come with me to a party in Zero City," FrostByte said to Synthia. "It's being hosted by X0tol, my daughter ForstByte five's new boyfriend. Do come, Bitsmarck, Klaxo and R4ven said they are coming. X0tol is completely debauched; each party there, is always something new and unchaste. It's to celebrate the latest victory in region 001 West. Bitsmarck will be so pleased if you come along. You must, you really must."

"I thought you said I should watch this city," Synthia said.

"I'm sure you can spare a few hours," FrostByte said, as they disappeared.

After they had left, Joe and Jenny were ordered by their collars to leave. Kim was attached to the wall and had to wait for three submissives to come and untie her. It had taken hours, and now it was taking as long to unlace her.

A submissive with the slut-ID, A9, came up.

"No screaming," she said, before she unhooked the gag off. Kim nodded as best she could.

The ball gag was undone from the piercings. Kim exercised her jaw.

A9 leaned in and whispered, "You poor thing. I've seen you around. We think you're doing a great job. You're not letting them push you around. We so respect you. We wish we could be as brave as you. You really stand up for yourself. What's your name? Where are you from?"

"This slut is EchoEight," Kim said, automatically.

The slut moved in closer. "No, your real name. It's okay, you're with friends. Admirers even."

"I'm Kim," Kim said. "I'm from San Francisco."

At this, the submissive started to press the buttons on their choker collars.

"Report slut EchoEight for pronoun violation. Report slut EchoEight for name violation. Report slut EchoEight for memory violation," they all began to say.

Memory violation was a new rule. You were supposed to deny the existence of any memory before the tower. Admitting to anything before the tower, would put you in a punishment coffin for a day.

"Report this slut for use of pronoun for entrapment," the first submissive, A9, said, reporting herself.

"What?" Kim got out before Ar@knia walked over.

"Un-pure," the submissive said, pointing at Kim.

Ar@knia grabbed Kim, "You were warned, EchoEight." Ar@knia paused while it received information.

"You are to be taken to trainer, Deusx, for extreme re-education."

Kim glared at the submissives, who then smiled confidently back at her. Their digital shackles vibrated as they got more heart points in reward.

__ Deusx__

Deusx's den wasn't like the other trainer spaces Kim had been in. It wasn't sleek or high tech, it felt more like a cave with its low ceilings. It seemed to be lit entirely by candlelight. Shadows flickered in the darkness. It had the feeling between a bone mart and a graveyard. It was a space filled with secrets. Kim had been brought in and tied to the wall. She had waited for an hour, when Deusx emerged from the blackness of another room. When he noticed her, he acted as if he was a casual occurrence.

"Some of the submissives caught you," Deusx said, slowly. His voice was deep and powerful.

From his eyes, he existed at a level of cruelty only matched by a serial killer. He wore a business suit; beneath it, he had a muscular body like a body builder. His body was young; his hair, shoulder length, alive and vibrant. His face was good looking enough to belong to a young beautiful satan. It held an expression of calm, collected, and at the same time, stern. There was a smouldering intensity behind his eyes. Kim realised there was no one that good looking. He must be an android of some sort.

"Entrapment is quite permissible, but they will get punished, as well, for it later on. They know it, but they have a need to serve. The need to identify the unclean," Deusx added.

He walked over to a row of skulls. The skulls were not bone, but a mix of bone and metal and plastic. Like veins reaching out of the bone.

"These are the bones of those who did not serve. This one had a decent score, more than many of you, now, but that batch was very proficient," Deusx said. As he spoke, he put his large hand on her shoulder. It looked large, firm and muscular enough to crush her.

"Put this on," he demanded. He handed over a latex hood; it flopped like shiny black flesh in her hands.

"No," she said.

Deusx said nothing. He picked up one of the skulls and crushed it in one hand. The bone fell in pieces to the floor.

Kim took a deep breath. She found the neck and held her breath and pulled it on. It was lubricated, but stuck to her face. It was like diving into an ocean of black oil. She opened her eyes to find herself looking out of glazed holes. Her sense of the outside world was dimmed. She breathed through a tube in her mouth. It effectively muted her, leaving Kim with only grunts and moans, as a way of communicating. It was with her latex catsuit stretching over her body, that her entire flesh was covered in shiny latex.

When she was done, Deusx wrapped a corset about her latex waist and did it up. For ages, he patiently worked the laces in pulling again and again. The back of her mask had laces which he could tighten. He then added a posture collar, like the ones the ghost shadows wore. When he was finished with the corset, he did the same for her mask. She felt pressure all over her taut flesh.

He guided her over to a mirror. In it, she saw the figure of a she-drone. Blank eyes, no expression. The hood covered her collar, hiding her machine name carved on it.

"You're going to wear the hood until I release you. There is no marking on the hood. You don't have a name or a number. You're just another ghost now. Wandering the hinterland between person and nothing. Do you know why I'm doing this?"

Kim shook her head.

"To show you--you're not special. There is no special path for you. You're not unique. You're just anonymous, interchangeable flesh. Once you realise that, then we can move on," Deusx said.

He pointed at the breathing tube in her mouth. "If I block this up for four minutes, you're dead. You need to know there is always a thin four-minute line between living flesh and dead meat."

From inside the mask, everything felt muted, remote, distant like words on a page. Like it was happening to someone else. She could feel the pulse in her neck, her heart knocking on the carapace holding her.

"Over here," he said, pointing to a wooden engine of pain. He indicated the strap points. Kim looked at him and realised she had no choice. She knew resistance was without value or purpose. As she lay herself on it, the wood came to life and trapped first her hands, then her ankles. Soon, she was trapped lying on her stomach bent over.

12