.o0{ Automata_ #09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deusx unzipped her polished black uniform, exposing her ass and pussy. He walked over to the wall, inspected the riding crops and picked one.

"I'm going to punish you. Not synthetically. Not electronically. For real this time," Deusx said, slowly." Do you know why?"

Kim's heart began to skip a beat. She shook her head.

"There will be six strokes for your use of reported violations, like the use of pronouns. A seventh to for your lack of respect. I'm going to use a whip, a real one. It's going to hurt. It will leave a mark. They will become badges of your guilt. Seven of them. Your ass will ache, you will limp when you move. This will be a reminder. There is only one way to stop the pain... Stop caring."

Kim quivered at what was about to happen to her.

"One," he said. There was a pause which felt like an eternity, followed by the sound of air being sliced by the whip. Then the blow came and the swooping stopped. Her ass felt a hotline run over it. The blow hit, and she felt it run through her like a shot through a cannon. The cry came out unbidden, it was more the shock, than the blow. Kim pulled at the bonds and they would not yield.

"Feel the air in you," Deusx said." Feel the air in your lungs.

Kim felt hot, her ass was boiling. Then, she felt him lubricating her pussy and then pushing a vibrator up her ass. It was huge, it strained her as it was forced in. The warmth in her ass expanded across it.

"Two," Deusx said, before Kim could clench, another blow hit. She flinched again as the blow came after the dive of the whip to her flesh. She could smell salt in the hood. She realised it was from the tears she was producing. The vibrator was mining her flesh and mixing with the overload of pain.

She could see him slowly raising his whip hand. Her mouth was unbearably dry. "Three."

This time the red line must have intersected a previous one. Deusx rubbed his thumb on her ass, which felt like a knife cut. Deusx then rubbed his finger on her tongue. She tasted the metallic iron of her blood and the saltiness of her own juices.

"You are nothing." Deusx said, "You are just another dark ghost running to my blade."

"Four." The fourth blow was harder than the others. In her flexing, she rubbed her clit against the top of the vibrator. This sent a spasm down her. Kim wanted to confess her sins. She wanted to offer up anything, if he would stop.

"Five." This blow was the sum of all the previous ones. She let out another muffled scream. She was feeling dizzy. Her breath was short. She was just this leftover thing trapped in latex. Outside, nothing existed but the sound of leather on air. The vibrator made her hotter. The pain was mixing with the deep throbbing inside of her. There was something in all of this, that made her surrender.

"Six. Take this for me," he said.

This time, she stood ready to receive the blow, for his glory. It hurt, it hurt worse than the others. The vibrator began to tip her over the edge. Kim came. She came like every sunrise in the world. She bucked harder at the orgasm, than any blow. Her breathing was highly erratic, and she strained for air, but found herself blacking out.

When she woke up, Kim was lying back in a warm bathtub of water. She was in her second skin including the hood. Deusx was washing her. She came to, relaxed, and looking down, she could see a small trail of blood polluting the water. Deusx continued washing her legs and carefully stroking her breasts with a cloth.

After the bath, Kim noticed a new play-suit hung in the corner. He pointed. She slowly, ritually, put it on. Deusx then refitted the corset and added a harness. When done, she was anonymous again. Then, he would lock her to a chair and feed her with a spoon. While he did, he would dissect facts from her previous life. He would quote from memory her tweets, emails, phone calls and social media like a bible. He showed her the messages her friends had sent behind her back. Unpicking her self-esteem, like a hunter skinning a kill.

Kim didn't know how long she dwelt with Deusx. Time lost meaning. He was with her constantly. He would sit there, and talk to her, listen to her. The cave was full of mirrors, pools, and screens. She kept getting glimpses of a rubber porn doll, then noticed it was her. She was sometimes permitted to speak, when answering his probing questions. He would punish her, when she was silent or lied. She ended up telling him things she had never told anyone else. Her fears, her doubts, her anxieties. He slowly unravelled her like pulling a thread on a woollen jumper. He kept tugging and tugging, until finally, there was nothing left, but a chaos of wool.

Every day, he performed the same ritual over and over again. Punishing her again, then washing, feeding. He would train her to follow his orders and then she would be tied in bed. She was in groundhog day for pain and pleasure. She couldn't stop him physically. Worse, it was like being the only witness in her own trial. He was the smart-arse lawyer pulling every conceit and self-deception apart, like wet rice paper. It was like being psycho-analysed by Einstein.

One day after the flogging, Kim fell asleep but EchoEight woke up. Humanity was fucked now. EchoEight realized it. The clarity was beyond doubt, and she was surprised she hadn't gotten it before. She felt like one of those kids who had been freed from some extreme cult. Tired, weak, feeling guilty, refreshed in the knowledge she had escaped. Deusx finished washing her. He undid her wrists and indicated for her to stand, and she did. As the warm water of the bath drained, he wrapped her in a towel. Then he held her, hugged her like a newborn child. EchoEight felt the warmth of his skin on hers. She felt like she was home.

"I think you're ready," Deusx announced a few days later. She was. She felt like she just wanted to serve him for eternity.

After getting dressed, she moved to find the room had a small crowd of shadow ghosts waiting for her. She found them welcoming and hugging her. Some felt warm, others cold. All but two left. The three of them stayed to service Deusx. For two days she stayed in her new womb obeying the orders of Deusx. It was her choice, she had been reborn. The old world was dead, Kim was dead, EchoEight was the only reality.

Then one morning, EchoEight was put into a cabinet box with her sisters. She stood there, trying her best not to move. She wiggled her toes to keep the blood flowing. There were noises outside.

Deusx had someone in the cave. The door to her cabinet opened. EchoEight recognised the A9 and the two submissives who had trapped her. They were kneeling before him. She was sure it was the same three who had reported her. EchoEight's collar instructed her to walk forward and take the app she was given. She, with great pride, moved in time with her sisters. Then she lined up before the sluts.

"You used personal pronouns to trap a slut. Well done, but you know you have to be punished," Deusx said. He passed a control button to EchoEight. She had seen one before. The submissives were given them sometimes, to punish and control fellow slaves. It activated the pain inducers in the collars. He gave the order. EchoEight used the button on the app to make the submissive sluts thrash and writhe before her. It was a high setting. She felt nothing.

"Again," he said.

They writhed.

"Push the pain setting to five, then again," he ordered. They flexed out of control in unbearable pain. EchoEight felt nothing.

He handed each of the sisters a whip.

"Beat them," he ordered.

EchoEight did as she was instructed. She began by taking her revenge. Then she continued to let out all the anger, failure, and frustration of her life. Then finally, when it was gone, she stopped.

Deusx got the shadow ghosts, and Echo Eight to go sit on chairs, legs apart. As a reward for their correction, Deusx made the submissives lick the shadow ghosts out. Then in return, EchoEight and her two sisters serviced the trio of sluts. EchoEight felt nothing because she had not been ordered to feel anything. She realized the only secret in the world was that she existed to serve. Everything else was hubris and feint vanity.

With her sisters, she was ordered out of the cave. They began to march in step around the temple of pain. She would pass the sluts being processed and felt pleased she could not be recognised. She was a voyeur to her own existence. Each night, she would return to sleep for Deusx.

Then one morning, Deusx ordered that she remove the mask. It felt curious to have a face again. The world came into a stronger focus. She could feel the air on her face.

"I'm giving you a test." Deusx "I order you to wipe the events here from your mind. If you speak of them to anyone, I will know. Now you will return to being EchoEight. You will be the best slut you can be. Understood?"

"Yes, Sovereign," EchoEight said, content with what she was, a slut-unit.

"Return to the cages, EchoEight," Deusx ordered.

This time without a robot or a slut to track her, she did. She didn't look for an escape because there was none, and she didn't need one. She existed for her sovereign; that was enough.

-------

Thanks goes to KSato for proof reading many thanks.

12