OAG Ch. 01 - Love and Monsters

Story Info
First in a series of fantasy fetish stories.
6.9k words
4.67
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE ODDJOB ADVENTURERS GUILD - CONTRACT POSTING

The Temple of Perpetual Ecstacy requires the guile of brave souls willing to provide assistance to our plights. Less than a fortnight ago, during one of our sacred pilgrimages to connect to the One Love, twenty of our most pious maiden pilgrims were set upon. They were orcs, I say! Foul, dumb beasts that detest our message of universal harmony!

Gold and the blessing of the One Love to anyone who brings our precious treasure back to our flock. May the One Love bring you much satisfaction.

CONTRACT STATUS: ACCEPTED

* * *

Three days after the contact was accepted...

Finding the orc village was the easy part. As Meeko peered cautiously around the huge jungle tree she was pressed against, she had to wonder how they stayed hidden at all. Before her, several acres of the dense undergrowth had been cleared out, those trees turned into dozens of wooden structures, with plumes of campfire smoke rising up into the open sky above them.

"Nyah, quieten down!" Meeko whispers with some aggression. She is talking to her stomach, which growls loudly at smelling the cooking meat coming from within the confines of the village. Sadly it does not listen and rumbles again, and quietly curses to herself.

So far, the job had not been as rewarding as she had hoped. When her guild posted this, she had been excited at the prospect of rescuing the pilgrim women - After all, their whole faith was based on 'unifying the energies of life through shared affection, and the shared joining of bodies in natural acts'. And while she was not the religious type, she was certainly willing to learn.

Nyah, especially if they are busty and hot and like to play with my tail! She had to smile at the prospect, and her confidence that they would find a nekojin like her too adorable to pass up; she had a cute hourglass figure to her, unusual for most of the cat-like uthrkin, and her pale skin was adorned with dark tiger stripe markings, including a pair which pointed up her full cheeks. The fur on her tail and ears is a mix of light and dark grey, and those ears protrude from the sides of her indigo hair, styled into a bob with a messy fringe that sits above wide, golden yellow eyes.

Alas, it had not been as fun as she hoped. From day one the humidity had been stifling, sweat and moisture making her clothes adhere to her, making the trek uncomfortable and tiring. On the second day, her pack had slipped loose crossing a river, and her provisions along with it. And now on day three she had finally reached the village, only to find it apparently deserted - Not a single sight or sound of any of the orcs that had inhabited it, nor the captive pilgrims.

Okay, Meeko, time for stealthiness! She smirks, her tail flicking back and forth in excitement as she inched herself forward more, the plants crunching under her feet. When they return, I can infiltrate this dump by casting a cloud of fog - An Aquelio spell, coupled with a small feirio one to bring the temperature up - and let it settle over the village.Meeko goes over the enchantments in her head, knowing the timing has to be right for it to properly take effect. I should be able to hear any of these dumb brutes before they--

"Femme!" The roaring shout makes her jump, and Meeko quickly turns as the dark shapes fall from above. "Femme! Foun' femme!"

* * *

For all her planning, Meeko had made a very easy mistake the moment she had accepted this contract.

All the books she had read - Well, the one book she read, and more like skimmed the highlights to prepare - had left her with the same common misconception that most adventurers had - That orcs were slow, lumbering beasts with low intellect scores. But despite their bad linguistic skills, orcs are terrifying coordinated and effective hunters, with large bodies that are incredibly fast and powerful. And they can move with incredible stealth, making them excellent trackers.

Meeko is about to learn this lesson in a very, very hard way.

* * *

They descend from their hiding spots in the trees all at once, giving her no chance of rattling off even a basic defensive spell. Within seconds of being surrounded by the towering brutes, two more appear right beside her like they were there the whole time. Both grab one of her arms to hold her in place, and another leathery hand is clapped over her mouth. For orcs also knew the smell of mages and were quick to ensure that the diminutive Meeko could not utter a single syllable of a spell to defend herself.

"Whhd dhh ffughh?" Meeko tries to speak, to shake her head free to scream at her captors, but their grip was too tight as they pull her up until she is on her tiptoes. "Nhh, ghhd dhh ffughh uff mhh!"

The group of orcs watch her patiently, her thrashing and muffled screams unfazed them. It is only when one of the beasts approaches her that she stops, getting a look at the imposing figure - six feet tall, his perfectly toned bodies covered in olive green skin which shimmered in the sweat of the jungle, and adorned with nothing but a leather bandolier across his torso, and a loincloth that does little to disguise what is underneath. His jutting jaw flexes as he grunts at her presence, showing off creamy white fangs that slightly protrude as an underbite, above which sit a paid or eyes so black but full of anger.

Meeko's attention is soon drawn down to the knife in his hand, the sharpened stone blade inching closer to her. A whimper of warranted fear barely escapes past the hand clamped over her mouth and jaw, but her captors hold her firmly as the orc approaches.His other hand lunges forward, grasping at the sweat soaked shirt and halter top, pulling it away enough from her to let the blade slide carefully underneath and slice it cleanly open. He cuts two more times before tearing the garments away, Meeko jerking as her bare breasts bounce out into the open jungle air.

What... What are they doing? Meeko can only wonder as he grabs the waist of her jungle shorts, the blade dipping downward inside and slicing at them and her panties. None of the orcs say a word as her bottoms are torn away, leaving her standing exposed in nothing but her hiking boots and socks. The orcs look her pale skin up and down, taking in her body which is perfectly smooth, save for the dark stripes adorning her limbs and sides, and a groomed patch of indigo hair that sits at her crotch.

His work done, the orc sheathes his blade and grabs another item from the bandolier. Meeko, her cheeks understandably red in embarrassment, looks on in puzzlement at the small animal bone with two leather cords tied to each end. The realisation comes too late as he holds the makeshift gag by both straps, and the hand over her mouth shifts to grab her jaw and force it open.

"N-no, stop!" Meeko pleads, with little jaw movement her voice ringing out with an embarrassing lisp. "What are you douuhhm? Ffuugh!" the bone is forced between her lips, the orc tying the straps so tightly it pulls the bit gag painfully into her cheeks as she is forced to bite it. "Ghhd dhhs uhhf mhh!"

Her pleading does nothing to move the orcs to sympathy, and as her gagger steps back the two holding her pull her arms sharply behind her back. Meeko cannot even relish the relief of the hand off of her jaw as they slip her forearms into a tubular sleeve of the same dark brown leather, quickly pulling the laces on it tight. Meeko whines as her arms and elbows are pinned together in the sleeve, shoulders pulled back and her bare chest puffing out to add further humiliation to her predicament.

With their grip on her relaxed, Meeko stumbles forward awkwardly and back into the proximity of the first orc. Properly bound and gagged, Meeko cannot stop or protest as he applies one more leather strap to her body, this one fixed around her neck as a collar with a thick length of rope running from it. Satisfied with his work, he grunts and tugs the rope sharply, causing Meeko to stumble forward.

"We go now." The orc barks, his voice sounding like crunching gravel. "Take femme to Dergu. He know what to do with 'er."

* * *

The trek through the orc village is difficult for Meeko, as with her arms bound pinned cruelly behind her she finds her balance is badly compromised. Even with her tail straightened out to compensate, the uneven ground of soft dirt and fallen leaves leaves her stumbling around like a newborn deer, which only serves to frustrate the brutish orc leading her along. He doesn't slow his pace, he just tugs on the rope leash continuously to urge her onwards.

Nyah, so much for stealthiness... Meeko feels her face burning red with embarrassment as imagines how she looks right now - Naked, bound and gagged, awkwardly displayed for her captors. The loss of her clothing does nothing to alleviate the stifling heat she experiences, her skin already developing a sheen of sweat across it.

The moment she is led within the perimeter than the once quiet village seems to spring to life - All around her dozens of orcs emerge from doorways and appear from around corners, their dark eyes staring at the intruder within their midst. Instinctively Meeko feels herself shrinking away, her nakedness very apparent as she feels cold black eyes observing her stumbles along. And yet she cannot help but glance back at the muscular males, exhibiting no shame as they walk around wearing nothing but loincloths, their olive bodies fully on display for her just as she is for them.

Soon it becomes clear that her destination is the largest structure taking up the centre of the village. There are no windows for the temple-like structure, just one opening that is covered by a blanket of dirtied cloth, with several torches leading up its entrance. Either side of the opening, more and more of the orcs are gathered in small groups, sitting in silence around burning fire pits that are r cooking huge chunks of unidentified meat.

Nyah, what are they going to do to me? As she passes one of the roaring fires and smells the meat, she tries to ignore the smooth bone pulled between her teeth... or even what animal it came from. The sudden thought chills her to the core, and has to push that gruesome thought out of her mind. But as she approaches the dark opening of the structure, she cannot help but wonder if she will ever come out of there alive...

The orc leads her along the path of torches and to the doorway, pushing the cloth blocking the doorway aside to enter. Meeko can see the glow of light within, unsure what she is looking at before she is yanked forward roughly. Her footing finally gives out as she tumbles forward with a muffled scream, hitting the bare wooden floor within as the sunlight disappears behind the blanket shading the doorway.

The air within the structure is far more stifling than outside, the smell of sweat and fire almost choking. As she tries to recover from the fall she is greeted by multitude of sounds - sultry moans of pleasure, female voices gasping and crying out in ecstasy, and as she is pulled up roughly onto her knees her eyes go wide at the sight before her.

Small lanterns line the walls of the round room that stretches before her, casting golden light across it which illuminates a circle of wooden tables. Most of these tables are occupied, Meeko's heart thumping as she finds herself confronted by the missing pilgrims - All stripped naked, tethered to their platform by rope leashes. Each woman is accompanied by at least one orc, these as naked as their captives, and the pairings all engaged in sexual acts together.

What... The hell is going on here? Meeko's eyes have difficulty on what scene to focus on - On the nearest table, a busty latino woman rests on all fours as the orc pounds into her from behind, his aggressive thrusts making the structure rock unsteadily; to their right, a sitting orc cradles a heavy set African woman by her spread thighs, and she howls in pleasure as she is slid up and down his long member aggressively; and to the left of the first table, Meeko watches two of the beasts double team a similarly built caucasian woman, not resisting as she takes them both inside her without protest. In fact, none of them appear in distress, all welcoming the attention as willing lovers.

"Dergu! Chief Dergu!" The orc holding Meeko shouts, tugging at the leash as she is pulled up uncomfortably. "Found 'nuther femme! Musta missed 'er sum'ow!"

Across the room, one of the orcs rises up from his table and looks across. Meeko sees that he does not stop what he is doing, picking up the busty woman he is fucking as if she was nothing. She can only watch as she cries in pleasure, clearly climaxing from the lovemaking before slumping forward. The orc, momentarily distracted, eases the woman off of him and rests her onto the table before lurching forward towards Meeko and her captor.

If the orcs who captured her were typical specimens of their species, then the one that could only be Dergu is exceptional; larger than the others, shoulders broad and muscular, with his skin rippling with the muscles beneath them. His face, while unmistakably orcish, is far more handsomely proportioned, with eyes that are wider and fuller than the dark orbs of the others, showing emotion beneath them. He wears nothing save for a pendant of brass and ruby around his neck, and as he nears her she cannot help but stare further down at his member swinging gently back and forth, and she swallows nervously at its length.

"And who would this be, hm?" Dergu speaks as he looks down at the diminutive Meeko before him. His voice is deep, like all the other orcs, but there is a softness to his words as he speaks eloquently. His eyes widen as he looks at Meeko, clearly enticed by the captive catgirl, and she finds herself averting her gaze from the monstrous figure.

"Dis one foun' spyin' on'd village, Dergu!" Meeko squeals into her gag as the orc that led her tugs hard on the leash, her collar tightening as she is pulled further upright to be displayed for their chief. The orc speaks, his words like an anvil compared to Dergu's. "Probally 'ere wiv dem other femmes!"

"'Females', Baghig... Not 'femmes'." Dergu's words are succinct as he instructs his subordinate, then looks at Meeko further. "But no, this one is not with the others. She is of the feline folk, Understand?" He gestures casually to Meeko as he speaks. "Not human, yes?"

The one called Baghig looks perplexed, her features apparently having escaped his attention. He stares down at her for a moment, then back to his chief while gesturing to the captive. "Hmg. Femme is femme! Got tits an' ass like alla femmes!"

A low rumble of a laugh emanates from the chief, and he shakes his head slowly. "Yes, Baghig, I suppose so." He snatches the leash from his subordinate, Meeko now able to sink back down to a more comfortable seated position. "Go, now. Find a woman for yourself. I will see to this one."

Meeko does not look up as Baghig departs, the orc excitedly making his way across to the circle of tables. His absence doing little to ease her now she is alone with the chieftain. She feels him standing before her, her head rising up meekly to look upon him. Her breath catches in her chest as she meets his gaze, those eyes piercing her own as she senses multitudes beneath the dark hues; intelligence, rage, hunger... Lust.

"Forgive my clansman. They do not see the practicality of what I am building here." Dergu speaks low and soft, his imposing presence not lessening now it is just the two of them. "I have never met a nekojin before you. So small and skinny. Catfolk warriors - real Catfolk, that is - They have respect of orckind, they can fight and fuck was well as us. We never saw much stock in you... Halfbreeds."

"Hhphbrhhb?" Meeko cannot help but feel insulted, her ears flattening in anger as she scowls at him. However the moment of anger soon subsides, before she remembers her predicament and she starts to shrink back again.

To her shock, Dergu laughs at her outburst, and drops to one knee. Even from this vantage she has to look up at him, which he forces by bringing his hand under her chin to raise her gaze to him. Those eyes once again reveal more emotion, which only manages to unnerve her more.

"Perhaps I was wrong to think in such a way. You have fire, young nekojin... Fire is what I seek. Fire is needed to rebuild us." He gazes down her naked frame, her chest heaving outwards as she takes a sharp breath, his silence unnerving her more than his words. "In truth, I expected someone would come sooner or later for what I took. But to send only you to reclaim their property? I expected more."

Reclaim their property? Meeko is certain she looks as perplexed as she feels. Her gaze darts back to the circle of tables, the nearest captive woman screaming in pleasure as she tenses in a forced orgasm. Her body yanks at the rope leashing her to its surface, unable to writhe away as the orc mounting her continues, clearly not finished yet. Aren't these girls just pilgrims?

It is at this moment that she looks back at Dergu, a smile breaking out across his face at her apparent confusion. Some uncomfortable emotion burns beneath them, and she finds herself forcing her gaze down to his chest, preferring to focus on the pendant swaying gently against him.

"Oh, I see now." Dergu speaks the moment she averts her eyes, sick amusement in his tone. "So typical. You came here believing the mission was for the women! Ah such a waste..." He trails off, his hand now coming up and idly turning the pendant before her eyes. "All you have accomplished is that now you will be joining them."

"Jhhnhng dhm?!" Meeko gaze snaps back to him, then looking past him to the women engaging with their captors. She turns back to him and narrows her eyes in defiance. Ha, he must be stupid! Like I would join this big green pervert willingly!

"You have power, little nekojin. It makes you defiant. But that will not free you." Dergu's other hand reaches up around her head, his huge grip meaning his fingers curl easily around it easily. He forces her to hold his gaze, Meeko afraid to move lest his strength crush her. He then guides her gaze downwards, where he still shifts the pendant in a circular motion, the central ruby catching glints of lantern light on its rough cut surface. "All the power you have could not deny me now."

Oh, I can deny you all day, jackass! Meeko grumbles into her gag in response, not wanting to see his face as she stares right ahead. She focuses on the ruby and the light dancing upon it. You won't... huh, that is a really pretty light. So warm, so...

Wait. What was I saying? Meeko forces herself to blink, realising she has lost her trail of thought. I won't... Won't what? I... She heaves her chest outward, then swallows and realises how dry her mouth is. Why is it so hot in here? This makes no sense. I... I have to get free. I have to save these girls. I don't want to be taken by these... Big, strong orcs, to feel them inside me--

Meeko feels herself starting to throb, trying to push the errant thought out of her head but finding it is all she can think about. The hot sensation washes over her, and all she can do to distract herself is watch the light on the ruby shimmer and dance on its rough edges. It was mesmerising to her. Which was the intention all along.

12