OAG Ch. 01 - Love and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Meanwhile, back at the Guild...

"God's balls, this is a mess!" The exasperated voice of guildmistress Caliao Prismalért sounds out from the other side of the dossier she holds up to read. "Don't the city officials do a lick of research on these groups?"

Ahead of her, standing on the other side of her lavish desk, the lithe faun girl jumps nervously to attention, her cloven hooves clopping in a one-two step on the stone floor. "Um, I... I can find out the answer to that, guildmistress. I am sure--"

"That was rhetorical, Coci." Caliao slaps the folder down onto the desk, glaring at the young faun. Hiring Coci as her attendant had, admittedly, been an impulse decision - She couldn't imagine that cute round face and those adorable horns in the employ of one of the other guilds - But she had never met someone who quite literally embodied being caught in the headlights.

"Oh, um... Of c-course, guildmistress." Coci offers an awkward smile, trying to pass off that she had been in on the joke all along.

Caliao doesn't say anything, simply staring ahead as her catlike ears level out in annoyance. The guildmistress is a more mature nekojin, her tanned skin dotted with leopard-like spots, a dark contrast to her amber gold hair and blonde fur, both of which seem to glow. Her gaze pieces over the flat rim of her gold-rimmed spectacles, her eyes a deep emerald green.

Thank the gods that you are pretty, girl. Perhaps I should jump straight to the inappropriate workplace relationship to see if she will loosen up. She adjusts the bodice of her dress, letting it push up and accentuate her large breasts, seeing the faun turn red from the display. Satisfied for now that she has made her adequately uncomfortable, she turns her attention back to the dossier.

The contract for the rescue of pilgrims from orcs had drawn her attention from the start. Why were two dozen women all the way out there in the middle of that jungle? Why was there such a high reward for their rescue?

As it turns out, it was because they were not paying for the women's retrieval at all. It had cost her a precious favour with her informant in the Spy Guild, but worth it to find out that the Temple of Perpetual Ecstasy was being used as a front, and that the true offeror was far, far worse... That of The Cult of Gud F'khin, an eldritch terror whose lifeforce is sustained on the subjegation of willing flesh to its wicked will. Of course, willing is a subjective term when it comes to entities that exist on the higher plains and can crush you with a single thought. And the cult employed many arcane tools and weapons upon the populace to ensure that the masses would 'give themselves freely' to the will of their dark god.

One such tool was the Gem of Ymg'bthnkor. Originally set within the staff of a high priest, any light that is cast through its crystal surface and catches the eyes of those unprepared for it will soon find themselves experiencing a intense burning passion within them their inhibitions dissolved and their sexual appetites increased tenfold. After the fall of the great temple in ancient times, the gem was secreted away, kept for only the most secret of ceremonies conducted within the most remote of locations.

An additional report regarding the whereabouts of orc activity brought to Caliao's attention a young and ambitious orc by the name of Dargu Ironfang - Well educated and once a ambassador to their kind, he had grown despondent that his clan's numbers had fallen so low, and was taking far more radical actions to bring them back to glory... Like raiding a small temple that just happened to hold the afortomentioned gem, taking with him nearly two dozen of the temple slaves before burning the structure to the ground.

After a moment's reflection, Caliao closes the folder and sets it gently back to the shiny surface of her desk, looking up at her attendant. "Coci... Please tell me this contract was picked up by one of the senior members of the guild..."

"Um," Coci begins, once again hopping softly between each of her hooven legs in agitation. "I... Believe it was picked up by Miss Talukino, the... Um, the nekojin who joined a few weeks ago. 5th, um, level mage, that is to say she is a junior--"

"Oh, god's balls!" Caliao groans, tossing her glasses onto the tabletop and pressing her face into her hands.

* * *

Meanwhile, back with the junior mage Miss Talukino...

"Mmmgh... Ffhhgh..." Meeko bites down harder on the bone bit gag, letting out several frustrating moans in the process. Sweat beats over her bare skin as she tries squirming and adjusting her arms inside the brown leather binder, but it does not budge an inch for her. She desperately wants her hands free. But not for escape. No, for release.

Dergu watches the captive nekojin with a smile of delight. Like the temple slaves he had taken, Meeko had succumbed to the gem's beguiling influence before she had even realized it. She now knelt upright, her bare chest moving in a fast rhythm, yellow eyes glimmering in the light of the lanterns. Her pupils are as wide as a cat mesmerised by prey, turning them into a thin ring of gold as she stares ahead of her.

The heat... Gods, I am so hot right now... Meeko's body chemistry continues down the path the gem's magic has set her on, the intense heat rising within her with each second. It flushing through her body, over her chest where her nipples harden and ache, and down her front to between her legs, where she feels herself swelling in anticipation. There is no other sensation, Meeko not even feeling the wet trail of her cum starting to drip down from between her thighs, only knowing that she wants to feel its release desperately. Oh gods, someone take me now!

"You belong to me now, little nekojin." Dergu's deep voice rings in her ears, Meeko's train of thought broken as she looks up and gazes upon the orc chief with newfound longing. His olive skin practically glows in the light of the lanterns, his eyes like deep pools she could swim within.

And when his hand finally moves down from the pendant to his waist, her focus falls upon the fully-erect member pointing in her direction, letting out a long groan of desire for wanting to feel it inside her. Dergu notices this too, and smirks at her mesmerising gaze upon it. "You want this, don't you?"

"Yhssh!" The words come out of her without hesitation, the yearning within her overriding all of her reason. "Phhlsh, thhk mhh!"

"Hng, so eager. First... A show of your devotion." The chief steps closer, loosens the leather straps around her head. Meeko gasps and lets the smooth bone gag roll out of her mouth and clatter to the floor.

The olive green member hovers inches from her gaze, and Meeko parts her dry lips as she brings herself up higher onto her knees to meet it fully. Her body's wanting urges bring her head forward and close her mouth around its tip without a moment of hesitation. Although her jaw is open as wide as it can be, the girth of his cock leaves no extra room. She slides her lips along his shaft, her tongue pressing along the underside of it. It still carries the taste of the last woman he fucked, but she does not care. She just pushes herself along the shaft, slowly starting to pull back until her lips meet his head again, and she glides herself forward again. Back and forth, slowly at first but soon picking up pace.

The massive hand presses against the back of her skull without warning, Meeko's eyes going wide in puzzlement, before Dergu pulls her forward with a sudden jolt and pushes the full length of his member all the way into her mouth.

"Hhkkgh!" Meeko chokes out the gurgled gasp, the head of his cock pushing against the back of her throat, and her arms wrestle inside the leather binder in protest, but the fight is only temporary. She merely looks up at him, her eyes half closed but full of longing for her master, and surrenders once again.

And so Derga takes control, his hand now placed on top of her head as he guides his slave back and forth to satisfy herself. Meeko quickly relents, the wet slurping of her mouth along his shaft drowning out the noises behind him as her tongue struggles to keep up with his direction.

Suddenly she feels him shudder, his member pulsing inside of her mouth as he starts to reach his peak. Meeko looks up at him, a soft moan escaping her as she thinks to pull away, but Derga shifts his hand behind her head once more to keep her in place. Unable to escape what is coming she merely braces herself, the blast of warm cum soon filling her mouth. Derga smirks as he feels his slave take the load, holding her in place as her gargled noises rise above the din of the chamber, until she chokes back and swallows the cum in several gulps. Satisfied but still hard, he pulls his cock out of her mouth, letting Meeko cough and catch her breath.

"You please your master, slave." Derga talks softly, Meeko's head rising up to meet his gaze. A thick trail of his fluid rolls down her chin, dripping casually between her bare breasts, but despite the forceful nature of the act Meeko looks upon the chief with nothing but longing and obedience.

"Nyah... Th-thank you..." Meeko's voice is strained and croaky despite her upbeat tone. Her tail swishes back and forth, like an obedient pet waiting on its owner for instruction or reward, her breathing heavy. "I... I can't take it anymore... I n-need you to... To..."

Dergu chuckles to himself as Meeko trails off, her eyes rolling backwards as she succumbs to the effects of the gem once more. The nekojin's face is flushed red and gleaming with sweat, her words mixing in with the soft, cat-like mewlings emitted occasionally. He glances down her body towards her heaving bosom, and further down still as her own pre-cum continues to form a small puddle on the floor between her knees, and the orc chief knows she has passed the point of no return.

With an almost casual stride, he approaches the trembling slave and picks her up, thich fingers grasping at the sides of her chest as she is hoisted up and slung front-first across his shoulder. Meeko continues to moan as she is turned around and walked through the setup of the tables, and as she is carried along she cannot help but glance around at the other ensorcelled slaves, the sight of them being focibly mounted doing nothing the slake her arousal.

The smell of sweat and sex were both repugnant and enticing all at once as she is brought to the empty table. Dergu abruptly slides Meeko off of his shoulder, bringing her down onto the rough wood surface with a soft thud. As she lets out a grunt from being brought down directly upon her encased arms she finds herself lain crosswise upon the previously vacant surface, her head lolling backwards past the edge of the opposite length.

"Let's see how long you last, shall we?" Given only the briefest moment of pause after his warning, Derga wastes no more time and takes his slave; his massive hands clasp her knees and guide her legs apart, and Meeko's waiting slit is so wet with arousal that it takes his length with little resistance.

Meeko lets out a silent scream of pleasure, her thoughts turning to white heat. With her legs wrapping around Derga's broad hips, he slaps his hands upon her thighs and begins thrusting. The table shifts back and forth from the motion, the creaking of the wood coupled with the slap of flesh as he does not hold back.

"Oh gods, it... It's too much!" Meeko screams out her words, the force and size of the shaft inside her too much for her to stand at first, his head ramming hard up against her cervix.

"Hng. Quiet, girl, else I find some way to shut you up again." Dergu's momentum picks up with his threat, and he glides in and out of her more. Meeko lets out a high and protracted groan, finding the pain lessening with each passing moment, and soon all she can feel is the pleasurable motion bringing her closer and closer to climax.

"Geheheh, femme is far too lowd." the brutish voice catches the nekojin by surprise, her gaze snapping upwards and finding Baghig looking down at her. His beady eyes are wide as he looks at her, a gnarled grin spreading across his face. "I cun finda easy way ta quieten 'er...

"Ah, w-wait, I... Please--" Meeko's half-hearted protest is cut short as Derga's hip jerks sharply, the hard thrust catching her off guard as her mouth hangs open in silence. She can only watch as the second orc moves closer, his own cock swinging before her face. He slaps his rough hands down onto her shoulders, Meeko gaping mouth an easy target as he thrusts the member between her teeth.

"Ggrrllph! Nnnmmg!" Meeko's protests are easily stifled, the cock not as large but still filling her mouth completely.

Baghig's movements are not as coordinated as those of his leader, and as his member hardens more within her mouth he thrusts back and forth vigorously sloppy motion. Meeko starts to squirm at his attention, and with her head bent back and over the table's edge she is faced with the rather unflattering view of what else hangs between the orc's legs. But as her body is pushed back and forth between her two captors, and the pressure between her legs starts to grow again, she soons surrenders herself to their mistreatment.

The interruption had momentarily shocked Meeko out of her rhythm, but it returns with a vengeance as Dergu's timed thrusts continue on. Her groans and cries are now properly silenced thanks to Baghig, drowned out by the slurping sounds of her working him inside her mouth. It all becomes too much for the nekojin, her skin still on fire and her insides throbbing. She wants rest, while at the same time wishing it would never stop.

Ah, I... I can't hold it! Gods, I'm going to-- Meeko's thoughts scream out as she finally peaks, her orgasm rocking through her whole body as she jerks and spasms. She can hear the amusement in the pleasurable grunts of her captors, but even as she finally settles they are clearly not done with her.

"You lasted longer than I thought, little nekojin." Dergu's voice rings in her ear as she feels the tingling fire within her recede. His hands grasp harder at her thighs, pulling the prone Meeko so he is fully inside of her. "Now, you are worthy of receiving my gift."

"Mmmghnnnn." the incoherent moan rings out, stifled by Baghig's cock, as she feels Dergu cum inside her. His shaft pulses several times, filling her with more of the hot fluid that he pumps inside of her. No sooner does she feel this ordeal end, that Baghig lets out a half-laugh, half scream as he shoots his load. The sudden force makes her choke and jerk her head, Baghig's cock popping out of her mouth and forcing his cum to spill across her.

"Gragh, femme is no good," Baghig protests as he stumbles back, looking down in disappointment at Meeko. Her eyes are half closed and dilated, the white fluid splashed messily across her face and over the bare breasts that struggle to catch her breath. "Wus not gunna make mess!"

"Calm yourself, Baghig." Dergu's delivers his order in a soft tone, clearly satisfied as he slides himself out of Meeko, her pussy overflowing with cum. "This one is special. Powerful. She will help give us many strong sons."

Sons? The word washes over Meeko as she takes several ragged breaths. The fiery effects of the gem have lessened, her reasoning returning to her but stifled by her aching satisfaction.

Derga grabs her gently and pulls the nekojin around, rolling her onto her side as she now lies along the proper length of the table. She groans as the pressure of lying atop her bound arms is finally lifted, her shoulders feeling like she has been lifting three full-grown orcs above her head. As her head lolls to the side she stares straight ahead of her, watching the chief secure her rope leash somewhere below the table.

"You have no duty now but to the tribe, little nekojin." Dergu leans across the table, looking down at her and forcing Meeko to strain her head around to face her captor."You will remain here with your fellow slave wives, and our seed will fill your bellies and bring us new orcs to add to the horde... It is the greatest honour a slave wife can offer his chief."

Meeko looks up in confusion, her mind and body still under the thrall of the gem's wicked power but her own wit starting to emerge once more. Her thoughts pivot between the grim reality of the orc chief's casual explanation of her fate, and the burning need for their satisfaction that threatens to overtake her once again.

"You... You can't..." Meeko begins to stir, her wits finding somee strength as she lifts her head up, mustering the last of her strength to fight through it. "I won't be your--"

"Femme need be quiet a'gun!" shouts Baghig, drowning out her words as he comes up behind her. Whatever protest Meeko struggled to bring up was soon stifled, the familiar feeling of the smooth bone of her gag finding its way between her teeth.

"Nnnhh! Shdpph, dhhnd!" Meeko's protest is all for naught, the leather straps of the gag secured tightly behind her head. Her head skins down in defeat, the fight leaving her as the gem's enchantment begins to overtake her again.

"Hmg. Rest, little one." Dergu smiles, patting his hand gently across her indigo hair. He turns to the rest of the room, his voice rising above the din like a church bell. "I claim this one as my own! Any orc touches her, they will be dead by dawn!" A chorus of growls and snorts ring out from the gathered orcs, before they resume whatever depravities they are inflicting on the other slaves.

"Urg, chief Dergu," says Baghig, his usually boisterous tone muted as he inches closer. "I's touch'd femme, you's... Not 'urt me for touch'n femme?"

Dergu holds a level gaze to his subordinate, and then lets out a soft laugh. "Hah, no Baghig. You are safe for now. But... Remember, it is 'female', not 'femme'."

"Bagh, s'wot I said's! Femme!" Baghig walks with the towering Dergu, his relief apparent. "We's only male's 'ere!"

Meeko can only whine softly as she watches them walk away, seeming to forget her for the moment.. While her body is thankful for rest, the primal part of her brain curses him leaving her, feeling herself swelling again for him inside of her. His threat of her fate seems so inconsequential to her, a small price to pay for the pleasure she will receive in return. Aching and tired and dirtied from her ordeal, she shifts into as much of a comfortable position as she can muster.

Her stomach growls loudly, calling out for food once again. But she ignores it and closes her eyes, letting the chorus of ecstatic cries from her fellow slave wives carry her off to dreams of whatever awaits her.

* * *

CONTRACT STATUS UPDATE: CANCELLED

The local authorities, working with the Religious Ministry Guild, have claimed jurisdiction over this ordeal and have acted on our behalf. All captive parties have been successfully rescued, and the orc tribe has been routed from the region. No word has been given on the status of Dergu Ironfang's current whereabouts.

In addition, I have ordered more books on the behavioural habits of orcs. The author of the one book we had on the matter has long been discredited as a fraud, and a complete moron.

- Guildmistress C. M. Prismalért

12